Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hottest Men in SWRP At This Present Time

Matreya

@[member="Xardus Folidaar"] I had to rid myself of my beard. It was getting to unkempt etc. :'( I miss my baby lmao

@[member="Lexa Kimene"] thanks for the vote, Ima go on Gandys facebook and tell him :D

@[member="Lexa Kimene"] Beardless FTW. FOR. The. WIN. < @[member="Kei Amadis"] take note of this. Write it down and apply it on your shaving mirror with ink and fortitude.
Hottest Men:
@[member="Kei Amadis"] - Not just sayin' 'cause he's my IC hubby & my OOC Gentleman Caller. That model is hawt!
@[member="Noah Corek"]
@[member="Thane"]

Matho Healb

Raven's Ark General - Katzbalger Class
Guys, I just can't believe you would pass me up for this honor. I'll post a pic of Matho under his helmet. Leave dem likes if you think I should win. *duckfaec* *broken back* *wink*

Henry%20Jarrod.jpg

Adenn-Me! Pick me! Over here! I'm right here! Pick me! Me! Me! Right over here! Pick me!
*turns to the side to cusult Teroch*
Adenn-why am I not on this list?
Teroch-probably because no one has ever seen your face.
Adenn-ooooh that's why!
*takes off helmet*
Teroch-and you probably don't want to be on the list anyway... And you have to have a picture anyway.
Adenn-oh well, you're probably right anyway.
*slowley puts helmet slowly back on*

Aditya Amadis said:
@[member="Lexa Kimene"] Beardless FTW. FOR. The. WIN. < @[member="Kei Amadis"] take note of this. Write it down and apply it on your shaving mirror with ink and fortitude.
Hottest Men:
@[member="Kei Amadis"] - Not just sayin' 'cause he's my IC hubby & my OOC Gentleman Caller. That model is hawt!
@[member="Noah Corek"]
@[member="Thane"]
Yeah but you've said this then given 3 claims with beards :p. More ammunition! ;)

@[member="Aditya Amadis"]

@[member="Kei Amadis"] AH! Buh! Buh! Nuh! Those beards are like peach fuzz! They're not burly lumberjack wintering beards! 10 o'clock stubble.

. . . they use super secred beardy conditioner? >_> <_< *steals ammunition, trips over ammo box & falls flat on ego* Oooogh Ego, in your corner. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom