Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gathering [Silver Jedi/Iron Empire]

Tempest only knew the faces of those who attended the night of outlandish merriment...woo-hoo. The perpetual wallflower, not shy but a people watcher, she still felt out of place among these Jedi. She did at least know its leader, however not on any personal level. At least, and thankfully [member="Arisa Yune"] had engaged her when she spoke, and not merely hid behind a closed door as had one previous authority she had merely visited.

She sighed thoughtlessly, as she sat at the bar in the grand lobby of the lodge, and sipped an aged red wine. Even Master [member="Syn"] was awol. She wanted to know the others, yet there were so many she could not keep up! Time perhaps would tell. Her Master had urged her to do anything of good purpose with her life before he had died. And here she is wasting time. Does the Force keep time as the planets and the body does?

All this, before the hell should unleash inside each and everyone's head inside the caves! 'Joy.'

Tempest at least gathered names to the faces of [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"], [member="Ford Darkling"], [member="Jairdain"], [member="Audren Sykes"], [member="Viathae Qarmast"], [member="Caelag Vass"], [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"], [member="Aster Rose Baelor"], [member="Kaden"], [member="Yuroic Xeraic"], [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"], and [member="Ford Darkling"] before the end of this first night. Now [member="Jakkor Kess"] she taught once before! She thought she might rethink staying on Voss at least a few nights a week, or at least on a SJO Star Cruiser, instead of her own ship or with disassociated members of the Dominion.

Then she had a thought. 'Curse [member="Cedric Grayson"] for his good looks...nice personality...and oh lord, of course there is more to remember about him!' This whole mystical cave excavation thing she did with him before. Only the outcome seemed fuzzy in her memory to date. It was almost as if nothing happened at all. But she could not manage to shake the fact that she met him while he was not being this aimless murdering monster everyone seems to fear he may be...and he kind of directly admitted to being.

'Cruse the wine as well!' Its probably just better to forget any man, every time!

'Oh yes! These caves are going to be great fun! If that man turns up in my sickening cave experience, I will pierce his heart! Stupid men.' Isn't it one's sadistic prerogative to experience pathetic emotions, the reason they do drink in the first place?

"Damn, bartender, what planet does this wine come from anyhow?!"

"Sith...something. Well...thanks for that."

Things were confusing for Yuroic. His visions, they were changing his perception. Perhaps his past, should remain there. But it was too soon to truly understand what knowledge he could gain from this experience. He stopped, there was a noise but not a voice but a gentle humming. He turned his head quickly. It had to be the crystal making that noise. He had finally found it. Yuroic moved towards the sound but he felt the presence of Ti'Mihaj returning, his skin crawling in goosebumps.

He spun on the backs of his heels facing the hallucination of the slaver. However this time, Yuroic could feel a sense of calm trying to sweep over the anxiety and fear. The twi'lek had a less threatening appearance now. It was softer, with fear behind his own eyes instead of Yuroic's. There was a sense of uncertainty and mistrust was mixed in as well. This new look of the slaver felt strange, as if it was the more real view of the twi'lek, a view that he had not seen in his life.

I understand you now. You do not cause me fear, anger or hatred. I feel sorry for you... Yuroic had an understanding of the slaver that never occurred to him before. There was reason behind Ti'Mihaj's abuse, there was a painful past to him. You are the one who cannot love, you went through what I did. But you had it from your parents, you lost the ability to love from them. I empathise with you.

This caused the manifestation to fade into mist, a whispered thanks touched Yuroic's ears as he breathed out slowly. This trial had him going through a variety of emotions, ending him in a sense of calm and understanding. Empathy was now readily available to him, he could feel his heart beating not just to sustain him but to make him feel now too. Yuroic feel a slow waking sensation wash over him as he stood, turning around and reached forward for the crystal.

Just before he touched the crystal he found himself fully awake in reality. He could sense Jairdain close behind him as his heart raced from sensation of having her close. Being able to connect with his emotions had given him to ability to truly see what he wanted. He closed his eyes and let out a slow breath before grabbing the crystal. His crystal was larger than he expected, with it dividing into two ends. When his fingers touched the crystal he felt a warmth inside him as he gave a sigh of relief. He had finally achieved something significant, getting his kyper crystal!

The glee from achievement washed over him heavily, he could barely think straight and just reacted to his instinct. Which happened to cause him to turn around and grab Jairdain. Before either of them knew what was happening he pressed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply, lovingly. I... I love you Jairdain. With all my heart. He confessed after he broke the kiss.

[member="Jairdain"]

Viathae Qarmast

Mandalorian Exile Jedi of Clan Qarmast
[member="Vitha Sat-thuron"], [member="Arisa Yune"]

Glancing over at a familiar sight, Viathae saw the female bird she had met from previously when she sparred with her. She came over to her and gave a pat on her shoulder. "Vitha, we meet again my friend." she said with a smile on her face. She seem to have a positive view on Vitha, especially the fact that she was not only a good warrior, but their names are nearly identital, only Vitha is missing an "a" in "Viath". Either or, a smile appeared on her face and such. "Y'know, I'd never expect I would see you here. Many people seem to have shown up." she said to her. She glanced over at the other person whom she was interacting with "So... your master isn't a bird?" she said with a laugh looking at Arisa. She then glanced at her hair for a moment and her eyes. She then stopped speaking, and glanced even more at her. "My mistake... you must be Master Yune." she said as she saluted. "A pleasure. I'm Jedi Knight Viathe Qarmast. I don't think we've properly met before... As you could tell from my voice, I am indeed Mandalorian." her Waylander accent was indeed easy to identify. "I am from Wayland."

Almost silently, Jairdain followed Yuroic as he went further into the cave system. When he stopped, she stopped. His demeanor changed and she felt his held up and pent in emotions finally release. While her intuition told her, it would still take time for him to fully work through everything, the path she had started him down was going to get much easier.

She could tell when he came out of the trance induced by the crystals and their trial. He had yet to actually get the one that called to him, so while she moved in closer no longer concerned he was going to lash at her, she still did not touch him.

Watching as he brought forth his hand to the crystal calling to him, he stopped for just a moment. Then proceeded to carefully pull it out of the cavern wall. He let out a sigh as he held it in his hand and Jairdain would stand by him and smile. Her own pleasure, happiness and joy clearly showing on her face and likely spilling over to him through their connection.

His next action though surprised and shocked her. It also brought those butterflies back to her stomach after they had been absent for so long. He wrapped his arms around and they kissed for the first time. Very deeply, tenderly and loving. Gentle but firm and it felt right. She returned his hug and when he broke the kiss off, admitting he loved her, she felt like melting on the spot.

Those little butterflies apparently could do acrobatics and flipped in her stomach. Jairdain took in a breath, his scent filling her and she rested her forehead against his. Placing one of his hands on the side of his face, she would appear to look into his eyes. With a soft voice, full of the love she had for him. All of her thoughts directed at him, she would speak.

"I have loved you almost since the day we met, Yuroic Xeraic."

What had started as a challenge to get him to open himself to the Force, a connection between them had been formed that day. One that would never be broken. Something Jairdain did not want to happen either.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

He soaked in the rush of emotions from both himself and her. He could feel the joy and excitement that came from her, something matched by him. Stroking her cheek he heard her tell him how long she had loved him. He looked down at the ground, thoughts of when they first met flooded his mind. How attractive she had seemed to him, how he wanted to spend time with her, not just alone but more intimately. He gave a happy sigh of relief before an idea sprung to his mind. He wasn't sure he could do it but he tried. Linking his mind to hers, he attempted to send something to her.

The memory of their first meeting, how she looked to him. How beautiful her eyes were in that violet colour. How she helped him and all the raw emotions he felt for her. His passion, desire and love. He showed her that he found her beautiful and loved her before he even knew it himself. Yuroic grabbed the back of her robes, holding her close to him. He then kissed her hard, crushing his lips against hers. He had never felt like this before, never felt so connected to another person. He felt like nothing could go wrong.

After the kiss ended he nuzzled against her neck and kissed her soft skin. He never wanted to let her go. I am so sorry that I made you wait. Especially after the camping trip. I was scared I wasn't good enough for you. Yuroic confessed, he was no longer afraid of being vulnerable. He had passed his trial for his crystal and there was nothing he couldn't handle.

He kissed her nose then her forehead before he looked into her eyes and sent an image of them, a picture of them older, Jedi Masters but still in love. It was the picture of what he wanted, a future with her. With the Jedi. He gave a long sigh as he figured that they should return to Arisa, though he wanted to stay in the moment forever.

Should we go? He asked her, his feelings on the matter were obvious. He no longer tried hiding who he was to her, to anyone. He was happy, happier than he ever been.

[member="Jairdain"]

Illum Caverns
[member="Arisa Yune"]

Whilst most of the Padawans had paired up with their masters, she had gone a different route. After nodding and greeting the folks, most notably [member="Jairdain"] whom she had spoken with a few times, she strayed off. The caverns were long and spindled with stalactites that at any moment could break away and impale her.

The young Jedi smirked, drawing her robes in closer and settling into a rhythmic breathing exercise. The force began to open it's flood gates, both surging warm and tender within her as well as guiding her. Under the walking meditation she was shielded from the worst of the bitter frost. Her way was lit, if only by a dim blue haze, until she had traversed two separate chambers.

Her old Master had taught her a few things here and there, but by no means was Jade well versed. Except perhaps in Saber craft, which she found to be the favourite of her studies. That and philosophy. And it was then that the two would meet, as the crystal in the chamber began to glow and resonate, casting a dull thrumming sound into her ears.
"Jade...."

It was the voice of her old Master, now long dead.....

"Yes."
"Remember what I taught you?"

Jade nodded. It was a solemn nod. Then her hand folded into ther sleeves.

"Yes, Cast out the Darkness that the light will shine through. The way of the Jedi is my way, forever and always. To guide, to carry to nurture."
"Then prove it."

From the opposite end of the cavern darkness fell, shadows swirling until suddenly she found herself facing a dark monstrosity. It's saber snapped to life with a hiss, crimson blade casting a hellish glow upon the walls and for the second time in her life she felt something odd.

Fear....

"So far, so good. We got out here all the way from Voss to Ilum with no trouble, but I imagine this is the part where some grand Sith fleet appears to exterminate us all."

Her tongue-in-cheek comment to Aster was meant to be taken as a bit of black humor, but in fact the military commander did consider the Sith enough of a serious threat to have her band travel abroad in a Star Destroyer.

"Everyone on the IE's end has been quite hospitable. I have to thank you and your uncle for allowing us to proceed with events today. It really means a lot to me. I wasn't sure that I'd be able to step foot on Ilum ever again."

Aster's guard detail remained quiet during their warm exchange, but she glanced over at one of them for a moment (
Caelag), detecting at least a couple members as being Force Sensitive.

"So Ayla, hmm? Aren't you just a peach."

Her conversation with the Irons ended as
Vitha started asking questions while complaining and making troubling statements as per usual. As typical of one of the Avogwi species, she was bloodthirsty and self-centered. Traits that directly conflicted with the Jedi path. It had been small wonder that the Avian had wound up on Voss instead of Korriban. Vitha was a challenge, but one that Arisa had accepted as she saw potential within her.

"I have something for you," she said as she turned to address
Vitha.

From one of the deep pockets of her coat, she fished out a modified field emitter, which possessed the form factor of an adjustable band. She approached Vitha, then took a knee beside the avian, totally unphased by the giant form of the predatory bird that may intimidate others.

"I modified this shield emitter to generate an osmotic field. The force field will regulate the ambient temperature around your body to prevent you from freezing. You'll light up like a Life Day tree on scanners, but it will keep you nice and toasty. I'm wearing one myself."

Arisa had also been down to the surface of
Midvinter after crushing the Sith in the naval battle fought above, the urbanite finding she didn't quite care for the chill. Bless Thurion and Coci, for how they willingly endured such conditions after living off-world in much more temperate environments, she did not know.

"You can move around without the thermal blanket if you like. Now, we're here to look for your crystal, and then we'll proceed with your lightsaber construction. I understand your limitations in this regard, so I'll do my best to help you along the way in your first construction."

She actually figured there were much better weapons that would work with the avian form factor, but she wouldn't rob
Vitha of the opportunity to at least possess a lightsaber, and go about the rather intimate process of construction.

Joining them was the Kaden, the Sith pureblood that had recently joined with the Silver Jedi. Another curious case just like
Vitha, though the Avogwi seemed to revel in her predatory instincts, Kaden came off was one in constant turmoil with his blood and heritage. Thurion had been the one to initially start working with Kaden, but it looked like that task would now fall on her, one who had also flirted with the Dark Side on more than one occasion. The Grey Jedi had the experience to help Kaden work through his problems.

"Kaden!" she said,
rising from the ground after she had finish fastening the emitter around Vitha's leg. "I'm so glad you decided to join us in the ceremony today. We're going into the cave in smaller groups, so if you don't have anyone, then you may join myself and Vitha as we head inside."

A woman near Vitha spoke with a rough Basic accent she had long known to associate with the Mandalorians, and indeed, she would reveal herself as such. A third member to make up this unusual and interesting collection of the Jedi in her immediate vicinity.

"That I am," she said, addressing the Mandalorian with a nod, who revealed herself to be a Knight. "I try not to make assumptions, but I had a hunch. On several occasions, people have assumed I came straight from Atrisia or Seoul, only to disappoint them with the fact that I'm actually a second generation immigrant from
Plexis. Have you come with a Padawan of your own?"

[member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] [member="Ford Darkling"] [member="Tempest Yore"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Viathae Qarmast"] [member="Caelag Vass"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Aster Rose Baelor"] [member="Kaden"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Ford Darkling"]

With him being in touch with emotions now, she could feel coming off of him all those she had felt even when she hadn't known it herself. He would likely be more receptive to the emotions of others too.

He proceeded to send her his thoughts, feelings and images of her. Of how even he had felt the growing within him, but since he didn't know what it was he had kept it buried. Unaccessed until his trial, it was then that he recognized what it was and opened himself to them and her. The fact he had felt attracted to her since they met was now obvious to them both as was hers to him. Instead of allowing the base attraction to manifest then, they had allowed it grow from there into what it was today.

A love based on time, developed from a solid relationship, established through working together and finally acknowledged by both of them. Standing in the chilled cave of Ilum in each other's arms, but not feeling the cold. Yuroic's second kiss was much more fierce, their lips meeting and crushing together. Jairdain returned it and wrapped her own hands into the folds of his cloak. Those butterflies kept on flitting around and her breath caught in her throat. Where would this go?

The man she loved in her arms expressed what had taken him so long to admit even to himself what he felt. His own fear, he thought he wasn't good enough for her. Smiling up at him, Jairdain would let go with one of her hands and move it up to his face. The one she had "seen" when they were camping. Lightly tracing it outline and running her thumb around under one of his eyes, she would see him again. His vision filled her mind and smiled more at the thought of it. If it was meant to be then it was, but the future was always in motion. Time would tell what would happen between them.

His question brought her back to the present and she shook her head slightly not wanting to return either.

"I'm not sure they have even begun. We have some time, I think."

Now it was her turn to kiss him and with the feeling of those silly butterflies flitting around, that was what she did.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

It then seemed once he'd exited the ship and slowly made his way towards the Illum cavern that he couldn't help feel a dark sway brush his consciousness. One that for a moment made him pause and move off to the side away from most of the other sight as one hand reach out help steady his stance. His vision slightly blurred and from the side came a voice dark and no less foreboding whispering what sounded like words or some sort chant he could not recall nor understand. But no less filled him with dread as despite the coat he was wearing pulled close around him did little to fend off the cold he felt.

At which time seem as quickly that it came that the darkness came to pass and left him at a loss. As to explain nor gain any understanding of what hand transpired other than what short words from the Master came mind. One which warns that dig into the past had its own benefits as well pitfalls as the mind at best was a minefield. And was not something one could tread lightly fo once broke into or unlocked without not face some sort of consequence.

And so once his labor breath taper off to some semblance of normalcy that he turn back note the other. As well a lone consciousness faint as it was strangely familiar call out to him. Cause him to move forward deeper into the cavern on his own thru a path of ice ......to what end he did not know off at the offset.

Vitha looked down eyeing the human. Arisa was either far to trusting, extremely stupid, or way to brave, the feeling of the the human's hands on the rough skin of her leg was odd to say the least. Balancing on a leg she scratched the back of it with a talon and clacked her beak. It also wasn't pleasant to have another being so close to her. She needed space to herself.

As Arisa pulled away Vitha felt a warmth surround her. It was actually fairly pleasant and seemed to contain the heat her body and the blanket gave off. Warming up quickly she tilted her beak in a slight nod. As her master turned and began talking to the others again. Hearing that Kaden would be accompanying them was interesting. "I can make it, not the best with technologies but I know how to wield one already."

[member="Kaden"] [member="Arisa Yune"]

He felt her arms around him as she kissed him. There embrace was tight and bodies close together. His passion was rearing up as he felt not lust like he had in the past but a deeper connection. He wanted to be with her completely and he felt that she wanted the same. Lifting her up, he held her up in arms and pushed her against the wall. His lips still against hers, he breaks away and inhales her sweet scent on her neck, he found it intoxicating and alluring. Closed his eyes and let out a soft growl in her ear, not threatening but meant to be alluring in of itself.

He moved from there to kissing her neck gently, his slight stubble of his beard brushing against her soft skin. He could feel the warmth given from her body. He kissed along her jawline till he reached her lips, he looked her in the eye. Though he knew that she wouldn't be able to look back into his, he was just entrapped by the violet beauty of them. He then gently pressed his forehead against hers as he just share the emotions that he felt with her. He wished to just spend forever in this moment.

His thumb stroked her cheek gently. What do you want to do now then? He asked in a coy tone, teasing but curious how far she wanted to go. To him, this was the most she had ever been intimate with another being, he didn't want to push her into something before she was sure she wanted to commit. However, he did not shy away his desires, it was to be clear how he felt.

[member="Jairdain"]

Kurayami had not rushed to ready himself for the day ahead, though not entirely necessary for him, he had decided to venture into the caves himself. He would go alone as he was unsure what would be revealed and given his unfamiliarity with those present it would be best for him. He had decided to walk to the caves to give himself time to reflect on everything. Perhaps something would be found on the way that would help fill in the blanks in his memory. The feeling he had was that it wasn't connected to only a single person, so perhaps it had been an event that had transpired, or involved multiple people. Shaking his head slightly he trudged on through the barren tundra.

While doing so he did his best to keep himself open to the Force and it's call, allowing that to guide his steps instead of simply wandering. He was being drawn northeast at the moment, and the feeling that he was on the right track only got stronger the longer he continued along the 'path' before him. He had been recoding the direction of travel as well as creating a map of the route he took so that finding his way back would not be too great of a challenge. Pulling up what information he had on the location of the crystal caves themselves, he seemed to be heading to an area nearby, but not within the caves. Odd, but still worth seeing what was there. He sighed to himself as he continued his trek.

It was not much longer before he started to see flashes of times past, not in any specific order, but the detail was at least there now. Many people on an old LAAT, then something with Amara...a conversation after a mission, or on leave perhaps? Listening as Jenni explained the importance of a lightsaber to a Jedi, a promise that he would soon build one himself. Back onboard the LAAT, but this time feeling warmth that wasn't normally present. The next moment he was laying amidst burning wreckage, again Jenni was kneeling beside him, a calm and serene expression on her face. Another flash to the discussion with Amara. Something about training.

He was getting more and more annoyed, now he knew who was involved in the memories but the why and other important things were completely missing still. There on the horizon...what looked like nothing more than a large mound of snow. but there was more to it, he knew that much. Continuing on, he approached the seemingly innocuous snow drift and stopped before it. Concentrating on the Force around him, he took his time to telekinietically move the snow elsewhere. It was not a fast process, even for a Master, there was tons of snow to be moved and he was having to make sure it was all deposited so as not to cause issue while he was checking out whatever was beneath. Slowly, the shape of the LAAT was revealed, or what was left of it at least. It was a charred husk of a once beautiful craft, as he approached carefully he noticed something immediately. The coloration was the same mottled gray and black pattern that Aquila Squadron had used. There was no trim that would mark it as belonging to that group, nor was the squadron insignia. What was present though was a roundel of the Jedi Order. An oddity he felt, especially given the coloration. The side doors were open and he took that chance to step gingerly into the old transport and see what was within. It seemed abandoned, there were no remains to be seen. And yet the Force was adamant there was something important here for him to find. In deference to the will of the Force he took a seat and let his mind slip into a meditative state. The results were not disappointing.

It took some time for the memories to come back, but in time they did, and this time in order and in full detail. He had been assigned to this shuttle as its pilot when this all happened. He had been transporting a group of padawans and masters to the Gathering ceremony, but there had been a failure of critical systems. The reason was simple, the repulsors and engines had been modified for cold weather operation, yet there had been lax maintenance on the systems. The extreme cold of Ilum had caused the temperature regulation systems to work too hard, causing a failure. After that it was only a short time before the repulsors and main engines failed. The only upside was that he had been able to maintain an upright attitude when they hit the ground. Lots of broken bones, bruises and other assorted injuries to those onboard, but all had survived. That was why no remains were found, and why Jenni had been kneeling and apparently so serene. She had gotten him out of the cockpit with the help of others and worked on healing him while the others called a nearby ship for evac. He had never been blamed for the wreck as it had been out of his control and the ship had been marked as safe by the maintenance crews.

Well that was one mystery solved, but as to why Amara was showing up in these memories he still had no idea. The strangest part there was that he was now feeling the draw towards the caves, that would be his next stop. Perhaps the nexus would provide more clarity, or it would just bombard him with everything and leave him to sort it out on his own. Only time would tell, but damn were these things annoying.

Viathae Qarmast

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Viathae thought deeply about who her apprentice even was... she never recalled of ever having one. Even though she recently became a Knight, it would probably make sense that she had no apprentice as of yet. She glanced at the Jedi Master, speaking again. "I don't have an apprentice, Master Yune." she said to her. "I was only made a knight after passing my trials. Most notably my trip to Otro Plutonia." she glanced at the bird and then back at Arisa.

"With all due respect, I came to Ilum namely to find a particular kyber crystal. I feel it through the force that there was one that was on this planet that wanted to reach out to me. But I need not to use it to build a new lightsaber. No, this crystal I feel would be useful in something else to me. My lightsaber has a crystal that matches me more properly." she folded her hands behind her back and such. "In addition, I feel that Ilum is a place I could seek knowledge. Though, I would be more than please to take on an apprentice. Considering companionship is important for any Jedi."

Viathae may not have an apprentice, but her will of her bond with Nico was enough to her. She felt like she didn't had to take on an apprentice at all, but she would eventually have to pass down her knowledge to someone to continue on her peaceful teachings of her way of thinking. A philosophy that she envisions that would one day end the chaos, and bring peace throughout the galaxy once more. The Mandalorian was confident in her skills quite much. She glanced at at Arisa once more and gave a fistpalm salute. "I am ready for whatever is in store for what awaits us on Ilum."

Valae Kitra navigated the Tumbleweed down towards Ilum. She was aware that there were members of both the Silver Jedi and the Iron Empire already on the surface. A crystal gathering expedition was certainly intriguing on its own, but Valae had another reason to look forward to this outing. She had been offered an opportunity to assist the Iron Empire establish their branch of healers, and was looking forward to meeting some their members in person. Of course, Valae had chosen to remain among the ranks of the Silver Jedi as well – her plate was full, indeed. But for the first time in quite a while, she felt full of purpose.

Her ship’s scanners picked up the other ships, as well as a large cave system nearby. She hoped that the others weren’t too far into their journey, as she was arriving a bit behind the rest of the pack. The Tumbleweed set down near what appeared to be the entrance to the cave, Valae quickly gathered her things and set out down the ramp. Dressed in a parka and rugged trousers, she may not have looked the part of a Jedi, especially given the lack of a saber on her hip. Her boots carried her along; she shivered in the chilly air. Born and raised on Tatooine, she never had been a fan of the cold.

She could feel the presence of the others close by, and her chestnut eyes found them grouped outside the cave. Squinting, she made out the form of a good friend. There were unfamiliar faces there, too. She waved a gloved hand as she approached.

“Hey, y’all!” Valae smiled. “Better late than never, right?”

[member="Arisa Yune"], [member="Aster Rose Baelor"], [member="Kaden"], [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"]

[member="Arisa Yune"]

There might have been a few seconds between drawing her own saber, there might not. All she knew was that her dead Masters saber thrummed with the force in her robes and then flew to her palm with a meaty smack. The blade erupted, pure and sapphire, clashing with the nightmarish red.

She automatically dropped into her natural guard, right foot shifted back, hips aligned with her enemy and blade in a diagonal guard. It was all she could manage before the shade was upon her and she felt the ground shifting beneath her feet. The ice of the walls crumbled away into a hellish desert.

She felt the heat of the sun beating down on her. Sweat began to ooze from every pore as she was forced back. Her steps never faltered, though the sand made it difficult. The shade struck high and she flicked her blade in a tempered parry upwards and parallel to the ground. Sparks flew.

It retracted then thrust.

She stepped back and to the right, angling her front to it,s left side. Her blade flourished down with another flick, slicing into it's back.

The fear gave way into something else. She felt the darkness begin to pulse from it, feeding her aggression. Her cheeks flushed a deeper red, her breathing came quicker and her strikes became sloppier...

It pivoted, slashing waist level. She missed her parry, the red blade cut across her chest, cauterizing flesh a quarter inch deep.

"Kark!"

"Remember."

"I am the eye in the center of the storm."

Her own blade began to weave a cage around her, faster and faster. She stepped into the shade, one foot shuffling after the other. It smashed her guard, but her's held. She kept pressing until she was inside the shades striking range, hips to hips, face to face.

"And I am the storm."

Her blade angled back and down to protect her spine. Her left hand shot across it's neck hooking it on the right side. Her head met the shades, in a delicious crack and then she pulled, flinging it left and tumbling...
"Mercy is the mark of a Jedi, but if you must do battle, end it quickly. Preservation of life declines the longer an conflict ensues."

As it tumbled she stepped back, pivoting and settled back into her guard, facing it's back.

"Give up spirit."

"I am not a spirit, I am you..."

Her eyes went wide.

The shade whirled. It's saber flew end over end towards her face....

A curt nod was given in the general direction of the Iron Empire representatives and the other individuals who were mingling around Arisa. It seemed all the lost sheep of this excursion were under her watchful gaze and knowing guidance, something that made Kaden a touch uncomfortable. He disliked big groups and the impersonal vibe they seemed to radiate, though he did note Arisa's outstanding efforts to include everyone.

Cold winds howled and whipped up a flurry of snowflakes around them, causing the pureblood's chin tendrils to shiver. Although his armour was thermal, the sharp snap of cold seemed to penetrate its protection and lick his skin with its icy tongue. Despite this, he offered a half smile to the Grandmaster - a warm smile by Kaden's standards - and replied to her friendly greeting with a raised voice to counter the loud ambiance.

"It would be a pleasure and a privilege to accompany you," he stated, "Though I fear this cave will not appreciate a Sith stalking its depths."

His gaze moved past her and to the entrance, the reason for his uncertainty now clear.

[member="Jade Whisperwind"] | [member="Valae Kitra"] | [member="Viathae Qarmast"] | [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] | [member="Arisa Yune"]​

Jairdain felt Yuroic pick her up and move to place her against one of cavern walls. Their kiss continued for a few more seconds until he broke his lips away from hers. She felt him inhale and heard him let out a purring growl like sound. He gently kissed her neck and Jairdain laid her head back allowing him more access to that tender and sensitive area. Those little butterflies were doing flips and acrobatics at hyperspeed.

His mouth found hers again after a journey across her jawline. A light brush was all that happened and he placed his forehead against hers, caressing her cheek with his thumb. His emotions again mixed in with hers, feeling of love, attraction and mostly a solid connection and strong foundation. She sent her own back to him. Both of them wishing this quiet moment of solitude would last forever, both knowing it wouldn't.

Taking his hand within hers, keeping it at her cheek, she would appear to return his gaze. A small smile was on her face as she spoke very softly and almost a whisper. "I think you can imagine, my love." The issue was how.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

He could feel the deep well of attraction that she felt for him. He breathed in deeply as he heard her soft whisper. A tease that etched deep into his very soul as he stared back at her with a smirk. The cold was their biggest issue, it was bitterly cold and he rather not lose clothing, although he did want Jairdain to lose hers. He thought on what he could do, stroking her cheek slowly as his mind whirled away at the conundrum before he carried her to a more secluded part of the cave. Kissing her lovingly as he held her in his arms.

Yuroic knew that his naturally warm body would fight off any coldness that attempted to invade his body. He removed his clothing as he watched her closely. The scene would fade to black as he moved in close and kissed her passionately. They would spend hours together, enjoying each others company. Afterwards he would smile and stroke her brown hair, looking at her with love deep within his eyes. I wish we could spend the rest of our lives in this moment. He whispered in her ear.

He took out his crystal and studied it more. The crystal was not exactly what he thought it would be, however it was also so much more than he thought it would be.

[member="Jairdain"]

Caelag hummed a bit as she listened to and watched [member="Arisa Yune"] speak to other Jedi, including a sith jedi. For a brief moment, she stared at [member="Kaden"], as if she expected him to break down and attempt to slaughter everyone around him, before she relaxed once more. Such stark, painful memories were hard to forget, hard to forgive. Yet after a moment of thought, she couldn't help but be amused. A Sith playing Jedi, and a Miraluka playing sniper. It was good enough to be a comedy skit, really. She chuckled a bit to herself, hiding it under her breath as she moved up with Arisa to the small assembled group of misfits. Once there, she hefted her custom refitted sniper onto her shoulder, and placed a slender, armored hand on the pureblood's shoulder.

"Relax kid, you'll be fine. You're a lot lighter than you give yourself credit for. And if you're genuinely scared of stalking it's depths, then just stand up straight and walk like a normal person. Now then, onto business? You have a shiny rock to collect, and I'm supposed to make sure you don't kill yourself trying." She pushed the sniper's weapon over her back, until it secured in place, and moved her blaster rifle into her hands. Clicking the safety off, she began to make her way towards the cave.

"Of course if you'd rather sit it out, feel free. I've still got a job to do." Even as she spoke, cold as her voice was, she clearly did not mean to or intend to mock him. She spoke more so like a woman who had seen horrible things before, and knew how powerful fear could be. Yet even so she would do her duty, checking and ensuring everyone was behaving themselves in the cave, and further to protect the princess should she venture in herself. Yet she could almost feel another pair of eyes at her back as she entered, like someone watching, evaluating her.

Curious feeling that.

[member="Valae Kitra"] | [member="Viathae Qarmast"] | [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"]

Viathae Qarmast

The Sith Jedi sort of bothered her considering she saw him and gave a bit of a suspicion. She didn't knew much about the Sith Species, and only thought it was an order. "A sith?" she asked with suspicion. "I never would thought that a Sith would become a Jedi... that is a bit... wrong." it just sounded strange. She kept her suspicion on him. "As long as you don't attempt to harm others, we shouldn't have any problems. Together, we should be fine."

The Iron Empire was a rather interesting surprise however. Considering how she had never really seen nor heard of this empire in her life was something to take a sight of. She scratched her chin softly and looked at the representatives. "Say... Master Yune... are you sure we can trust the Iron Empire?" she said being a bit suspicious. "I mean, I don't mean to sound like a person who would be against peaceful negotiations with someone, but I still have my worries that something could go wrong, or astray may The Force forbid."

[member="Vitha Sat-thuron"], [member="Arisa Yune"], [member="Kaden"], [member="Caelag Vass"], [member="Jade Whisperwind"] [member="Satayania Rameshai"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom