Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Frontier War: Icefall | Mandalorian Enclave Dominion of Empty Hex

S0Qh76f.png

Tags: Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla | Tawnita Wren Tawnita Wren | The Quartermaster The Quartermaster

Some more plans and ideas were voiced by the others while Shai was trying her hardest to pay attention and stay awake. Her eyes went wide as an astromech droid rolled in with a tray on its dome. She wasted no time in grabbing the mug and sipping at it with a content hum. "Dang, buddy, you're saving my life over here." She thanked the droid with a gentle rub on its head.

Able to focus a little now, she listened to what Alora had to say. She had a lot of good points and Shai nodded along as she thought them over. The only issue that stood out to her was the matter of who to get from the outside. She was about to say something when she noticed someone else entering the room. She turned and stared in awe as Q herself marched in with two bodyguards. "Hot damn, finally someone important." She spoke up with a smug grin. She had to be honest, the three of them weren't naval commanders or anything. To see someone from the top coming down to hear what they had to say was an enormous help.

Shai listened as the Quartermaster spoke to them, addressing every point they brought up and surprisingly agreeing with them all. It seemed the three stooges were actually karking geniuses with the whole fleet thing. She perked up when Q mentioned her name and gave an enthusiastic nod. "Hell yeah, Q, I'll get things sorted out. Just give me area to build and I'll get to work. Though I'll need hands. If you got people or droids in need of work, you can throw them my way as well." She slurped at her mug as she glanced around the room. "We got a friggin dream team over here." She grinned broadly with a glimmer in her eye as she looked back to Q.

"Alright then, if everything's sorted..." She downed the caf in one gulp and set the mug aside. "... I'm goin' back to bed. I'm barely standing here as it is." She excused herself as she took her items and left the building to go back to her office. Right now there was nothing more important to her than to reunite with her desire to be horizontal for the rest of the day...

S0Qh76f.png

Alora slowly turned to look at the fourth person that joined them. Golden helmet. Fur. Female. Oh, hey, it's the Quartermaster!

Someone import-- Wait, what? Alora's head snapped to the Wardog as her hands were planted atop her hips. Of course she got what Shai was saying, but she was important too. She had a fancy ship where she could build all sorts of [relatively small] things. What wasn't important about that?

Right, but the Quartermaster was speaking, so her eyes slid right back on over to listen.

It was good to hear they had supplies, but the desire for a fast and strong fleet was quite a pitch. Probably need to diversify the ship capabilities then.

Shai was certainly receptive to the face of the Enclave. Eager to get started too provided man power was provided. That's when the Wardog said they were a dream team, which brought a big ol' smile to Alora's face. How true!

"Wanderlust Wares has sold goods in the Core for a while, and I did a number of jobs getting people whatever they needed. I'm certain we can acquire more materials, supplies, and even paperwork when we need it. Oh," Alora just had to, "and I'm not too bad building things myself. Ship parts and Cybernetics. So, looking forward to Shai's factories getting underway; I could help produce a lot more than I can manage with my workshop alone."

Then Shai declared they were going back to bed, which caused Alora to blink as her eyes were still fixed on the Quartermaster. Really? Really? Oh, Shai. "Uh," she turned to look at the other woman, "okay! We'll get together later to talk details."

Alora then turned to look over at Tee. "Hey, if you need any help getting someone discretely into our space, my ship's totally geared up for that kind of delivery." Didn't hurt to offer. Maybe they didn't need to keep their heads down, but for interviews without commitment maybe they'd like to.

0HKrNFD.png

Equipment:
Blaster, Rifle, Detonators
Ship: A restored T-65B X-wing Starfighter and an R2 model Astromech Droid.
Tags: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla @ Zlova Rue Leea Pandac Leea Pandac Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Nei Nei Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze

After falling onto the ice and sliding the rest of the way on his back Vulcan got back up and dusted himself off. He never liked ice skating. So far so good, the heavy hitters were keeping the Worm up above ice. He would have helped but he’s not yet strong enough or big enough, but it was unlikely he will get any taller than he is now, his limbs are also shorter than normal too. Such as it was. But there was no time to contemplate his lot in life. He needs to do his part.

Which he wasn’t sure what his role was, to be honest. He was going to be bait which he knew was reckless, stupid, and dangerous but that wasn’t going to stop him from doing it anyway. But he first needed to get the Worm’s attention. But the two big Mandos seem to be doing that well. But could not hurt to bring that mouth down so that the prickle shock bombs can be thrown in. Which means he needs to make another plan and quickly.

He had two options, go get his X wing and divebomb the Beastie, no that may not even work and he’ll likely get swatted out of the sky. But he will keep that option open regardless. So now he had to think of another plan. Soon he noticed some very sharp bits of scrap that were lying around. They could be helpful or a trap or something.

His brain has been working overtime because if it didn’t, he would be dead, no, dead, burned and drowned. So, he rubbed his hands together and hefted a piece up off the ice. He looked back and saw that the others had the situation under control. So now he’s going to stay out the way. No point. But that leaves him to salvage scrap.

Vulcan realised just how big the lake was and that there could be more of those things lurking down there, attracted to the Beskar on the surface. So, it could not be a waste of time after all, and he didn’t have a wasted journey here. A foolhardy child trying to play with the big Mandalorians. He’s not going to go down that rabbit hole where he allows Kah – Ren to get in his head. She said children shouldn’t be out doing grown-up stuff.

<“Pompous smothering bag.”> He snorts to himself in snide derision. For an intelligent species, Humans can be rather pompous at times. But now that’s not what he should be worrying about. He noticed another ominous silence descend where he was. What was lurking under those burning waters?

There could be more of those things down there in the murky depths, and no one would notice it. Vulcan shuddered at the thought, his Scrap’gam rattling. So far, it’s kept him snugly armoured and safe. But fate tends to intervene at all ridiculous times. Which can be annoying and a blessing in equal measure.

0HKrNFD.png

"Horns," Zlova pointed at Anashja Tal Anashja Tal , "and Mask," her finger jabbed toward Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt , "get on those lines and help keep that worm down. I don't care how manly they pass themselves off as, that is a twenty-seven thousand cubic foot beast they're wrestling with."

The red Twi'lek stalked across the ice in the vicinity of all the excitement. How could she make sure commands of others? Simple, that's what Sith Lords did. Hell, her kind ordered people to their deaths on a whim as they thought their cause was glorious or just. Nonetheless that wasn't the case today. Instead, the Lethan stretched forth her hands toward the behemoth of a worm.

Darkshear was a colorful name for a power that went unnoticed. Who could admire an invisible shaft of power as it lanced through a thing? Zlova preferred something with more weight to it. So she focused on conjuring an Umbral Lance of Reckoning, something of Zlova's own design. In this case they would need to be about sixty feet long and five feet around. Her lips peeled back from the sheer resistance the Force gave conjuring such manifestations -- three of them in fact -- over the back third of the worm. The instant they finished bleeding into existence, the shafts slammed down into the ice at thirty-degree angles to pin both sides of the worm's back end and help keep it from sliding back down the hole it punched in the ice. A little purchase for everyone tugging at its front.

With a toss of her lekku, Zlova snorted with satisfaction as their prey thrashed.

Tags: Leea Pandac Leea Pandac | Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze | Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal | Nei Nei | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

Buskayu'agr cuyir a sribitadir
0HKrNFD.png

Sasha pulled back slightly, looking over at the other that spoke, then to Talohn quickly. Realizing then she was acutely focused on the other with them. Was she even paying attention? He needed it intact if there was anything to be gained from it. Sasha pulled the spear from the earth, letting it collapse in two sequences into a carry friendly state. She stowed it, stepping over to the open case of shock bombs and reaching over to grab a pair; slotting them accordingly in whatever relatively safe way she could. And with that things seemed to be kicking off.

Nei had already taken off, the firm impact on her arms causing her to humph lightly. She barely had time to respond to the comment Zlova had made about her, head snapping in her direction to retort when Kranak stepped deftly in between them. As such, she would just look away, unsure whether she should've really even answered that bit. There was no time to think about it though, as the ice cracked and groaned. She adopted a lower profile on instinct, looking around at the hunting grounds curiously before several things seemed to happen all at once.

Her position in the mix was near the 'business end' of the worm, practically down on all fours as she maintained her balance, but tried to keep ready to throw her shock bombs. Idly realizing how sorry she was she didn't try some of that food earlier. As the Sith had said however, perhaps she was a hateful one. Sliding one of the bombs from her waist would hold it in hand, making sure that it ready to throw when an applicable moment presented itself. For now, she would be intween the pair on the lines, and relatively nearby Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal . Ready to jet out at a moments notice.

Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Nei Nei Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Leea Pandac Leea Pandac

Talohn, being the first one to blast off into action, was upon the worm first. Mandalorian Wyrms love any sort of metal, but beskar was by far the favorite amongst all the minerals it consumed. Thus, it's attention was straight upon Talohn, seeing him as a beskar wrapped little candy to be consumed. Though the tendrils near it's mouth are normally used for sensory purposes, this one's are big enough to use for both grabbing and bludgeoning. A flurry of catharese words, no doubt vulgar, are heard over the comms as the cathar uses his flight rig to twirl and spin out of the way of the tendris as he buys time for the others to enact their moves. As he keeps it distracted, the worm opens it's maw, teeth within rotating like saws as it launches itself upwards to consume the cat. He pulls out one of his electric bombs, flying upwards as it pursues him. With a twist of a handle and the flick of his wrist, the bomb has flown down it's gullet. a screeching noise, like a firework, goes off inside of the beast as electricity can be seen flowing from it's mouth and traveling along it's body. Of course, the shock causes the worm's entire body to twitch, tendrils included. The cathar once again tries weaving through the wildly waving tendrils, but they're too fast and sporadic. One of the tendrils he dodged switches directions too fast, combing back around to whack him aside like a giant whip. The cathar is knocked out of the sky. Though his armor would protect him from serious injury, he was sent skittering across the nonetheless, the lack of traction preventing him from stopping himself as he slides like a sentient hockey puck. "Vlo erzohra!" Can be heard hissed over the comm channel. "PICK UP A SHOCK BOMB AND FEED IT TO THE OVERSIZED BASTARD!" The cathar howls out as skids by Anashja Tai.

Talohn's antics at the beginning managed to stun the beast as it's body spasmed. This was perfect for Kranak and Nei who came in next, both firing their harpoons. Nei's hits it's mark, burying itself into the creature's maw as it roars loud enough to crack the ice, but not in pain. There was no pain, only rage that overwhelmed any pain it would have felt. It instantly begins tugging at the harpoon with it's 300 meters of muscle. The jaws within it's mouth can be heard rotating, the sound being similar to a saw. Next came Kranak's harpoon, which also hit it's mark, burying itself in between two chiton plates as it writhes, shaking the ice beneath their feet. Though the worm may not have been able to do anything about the harpoon in it's maw, it could reach the one Kranak had planted. That massive tail raises up into the air before slamming down onto Kranak's harpoon line. Either the harpoon woudl break out, or he would be flung forward if he didn't let go.

Of course, just after it slammed it's tail down, Zlova's force spears puncture through the ice around it's tail, restricting it's movement on the ice. It begins thrashing all the more, lifting it's head slightly in a rage. The odd color of green can be seen at the back of it's throat before it emits a hacking noise that shakes the earth. A ball of green stomach acid flies out of it's mouth in a random direction. To those who were approaching it's mouth to throw in the shock bombs, there was plenty of opportunity to do so, but they would have to dodge the stomach acid that was now being hurled on their general direction. Anywhere the stomach acid lands is consumed in seconds. No doubt it would have quite a terrifying effect on beskar considering these worms eat it.

Meanwhile, further down the ice, Talohn had to take off the gauntlet of his right hand in order to dig his claw into the slippery surface to stop himself from sliding. With the momentum finally stopped, he sits up with a slightly pained wheeze. For the first time in about five minutes after he got whipped aside, Talohn can be heard over the comms. "I'm good....I'm good. I think my arm is broken though....And my le- wait, hold on." A terrifying cracking noise can be heard just a moment after over the channel, yet it seems he's got the willpower to not scream in pain. "False alarm, it was just dislocated. Arm's definitely broken though. Like a damn limb noodle. I'll be back over there in a minute." He plans to rejoin the fight?!

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Nei Nei Leea Pandac Leea Pandac

Last edited:
0HKrNFD.png

Equipment:
Tags: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Leea Pandac Leea Pandac Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Nei Nei Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze

Elsewhere on the ice, Vulcan watched the events unfold at a distance. But not so much to not be unable to see or hear what's going on, how can he not the Worm was making quite a bit of noise as is. Even a deep sleeper can be woken by it. He had his instructions, Get up close and give it a bomb to the mouth.

Vulcan looked up as the beast hacked up something, something squelchy and wet, it used stomach acid as a weapon. He managed to build momentum as he skated and avoided a ball of acid. He dared to look back at where it landed and once there was ice is now a hole. Vulcan wheezed in awe; he’ll be sure not to get hit by that stuff if he can help it.

He skated closer, a shock bomb in hand. Ready to be hurled into the gaping mouth. On top of everything, now the ice lost its integrity as it is no longer fully ice. Which may be a problem. Now is not the time to stand still as more acid bombs were spat in every direction. This was bad news if he got hit because this thing eats Beskar which means his improvised armour wouldn't protect him either way.

If he was going to do his bit he will do it, regardless of the danger he is in. He's only a few metres away now, the shocking bomb primed and ready to be thrown. If he missed he has two more to go which is a plus. He wasn't paying attention and barely ducked another acid bomb. Ice now looking like a perforated sponge.

Then an opening arrived and he chucked the bomb in the now open mouth of the Worm, he managed not to get munched in the process. and Vulcan zipped away before he got munched like a bone, a Beskar wrapped bone. Hopefully, he got the bomb into the Worm's maw.

Everything seemed to be going well, except Talohn being swatted across the ice, the Ubese winced at it. That's not good, he has no medical knowledge outside the basics so he won't be much use in that regard. Hopefully, someone with better skills could assist. That is something else he will be looking for when this is all over. Some medical training, as well as combat training, would be helpful to him.

Equipment: Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, ENCL-36 blaster

0HKrNFD.png

Tags: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Leea Pandac Leea Pandac Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Nei Nei Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Anashja grabbed one of the shock bombs as instructed and blasted through the air on the repulsors, the creature was rearing and spitting its bile acid everywhere, now did not seem the time to be heading for the mouth. She lobbed the bomb anyway and it hit the beast on its tooth, detonating right in its face "Kark! missed!" She shouted, annoyed how close she has gotten.

She saw Talohn Atar Talohn Atar thrown clear across the ice and land with a crack, she also heard his chatter, firing her repulsors, she instinctively headed towards him landed hard next to him.

"I am Tal Baar'ur, let me see that arm?" If he let her, she planned to inject bacta and also administer quick acting pain and inflammation relief, but she knew mando'a to be stubborn and would rather fight a lowered efficiency than stop fighting for a few moments for an on the spot repair. Maybe this one would be different. She had an autosplint in her hand ready for him.

0HKrNFD.png

The group was fairing well enough even if half were straining to keep something that large still, and the other half were dancing around trying to toss bombs in the thing's massive maw. No one had gotten eaten yet, so there was that at least.

But just to make sure none of them got complacent, Talohn or his wriggly friend decided to offer them all a pleasant reminder. As Zlova sought to pin the beast's backside, the Cathar got himself smacked upside the head and sent into the distance. If this were some kind of blood-sport on ice the Twi'lek might have given him high marks for form. As it was, however, this was a hunt and having a hunter smacked aside and an arm broken was not part of the plan.

Zlova hissed to herself in High Sith, "Dyktis tuti dzisad wir hikûsaki us ri aronsi anas azi oi. Titsû ki kûrsosûti j'us diyis." «Anger is always more harmful than the insult that caused it. Let me show you why.»

The worm would have better off rolling over and dying, but it was literally too stupid to know when it was beat. Zlova had been nice. Let the Mandalorians hunt a big beast their way and honor it however their culture did such things. Now it wanted the Sith involved. No, it demanded the Sith be involved or it would smack the Cat around some more when he charged back into battle.

A red streak whose feet scarcely touched the ice raced toward the obsidian spires now jutting around the sides of the beast. The Twi'lek's momentum carried her straight toward and then up the length of one of those shards. Zlova raced forward at full speed even as her last foot hit the lance's apex and sent her sailing into the air.

Lekku slowly arced in the air as Zlova's body twisting until she faced the worm below on the ice. Her hand shot out toward one of the two lances on the same side of the beast. It shook and trembled before it lurched into the air just as suddenly as it'd slammed down toward the planet. Both hands came together then and mimed taking hold of that black club of darkness. With a snarl, one end of the spire was sent back down toward the worm's head. Maybe its tough hide might allow it to survive her clubbing it. Just knowing she'd returned the favor and then some would bring a measure of satisfaction, however. Also it might stun it so the hunters could lob more explosives in its caustic mouth.

Tags: Leea Pandac Leea Pandac | Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze | Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal | Nei Nei | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

0HKrNFD.png

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Nei Nei Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Leea Pandac Leea Pandac Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze

Thonn continued in pursuit, full of determination to kill the beast but without idea how he might do that. He had the shock bomb with him and they had the beast pinned down for now, but they’d have to get it to open it’s mouth for that to do any good. Simply remaining in pursuit and waiting for an opportunity didn’t sit well with the restless Thonn, but he hadn’t a clue how to make one happen.

There was scrap beskar laying about, and Nei had mentioned that this beast can see it. Throw the beskar at its mouth. The plan seemed simple and crude, but those sort of plans are generally the go-to before trying fancier ones. At closer distance than he was to the scrap was Vulcan with his own shock charge in hand, having just recovered from what looked like a nasty spill. So completely devoid of fear, without an ounce of fight lost in him. It seemed he was going to act as bait for the beast himself, having the same idea Thonn had at the sight of the metal. Apt – if Vulcan was going to get the beast to open its maw, it would be best to stick close to be there to exploit the moment when it did.

Meanwhile, Talohn soared above the beast, dodging it’s tendril strikes with a flurry of acrobatic manoeuvres and angry Catharese.
"PICK UP A SHOCK BOMB AND FEED IT TO THE OVERSIZED BASTARD!"
“Uh, roger; on it. I mean, that’s the plan.” He replied, his stumbling words carried over the comms. He looked to the beast, it’s mouth seeping some strange green liquid. Thonn took it as a sign that it would open it’s mouth soon, and he primed his shock bomb in preparation to take advantage of the opportunity that it would present. He also prepared himself to lift off with his jetpack, as it was also likely to be a sign the beast would attack.

As it happened, it was both. Thonn jumped into the air, his jetpack blasting down against the icy surface to send him upwards just in time. The torrent of noxious green acid rushed beneath him, with his arm wound back and ready to toss his bomb. As he threw his, another flew alongside it, and Thonn turned to see Vulcan rushing off out of the way of the acid, with no one else around who could have thrown it. Brave, daring to do so without a jetpack. There was no time to see if the beast swallowed the bombs force fed to it – Thonn continued on a trajectory towards Vulcan, ready to support.

3oIWNfM.png

W Y R M
H U N T

0HKrNFD.png

Local Time: 07:26
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: Hunt the Mandalorian Bloodwyrm
Secondary Objective: N/A
Equipment:
Loadout 3 (Medical Backpack and Primary left behind at the small camp)
Tags: Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Zlova Rue Zlova Rue | Nei Nei | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Leea Pandac Leea Pandac | Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze

tQcpQG0.png

The gigantic creature let out a terribly loud roar as both Nei’s and Kranak’s harpoon struck and got buried into its flesh. But there wasn’t pain behind the roar, no. The Supercommando could feel the rage in its shriek as the very icy ground beneath his feet shook from the roar. With haste, the giant grasped the sturdy harpoon line and began to pull, trying to subdue the monstrosity. As expected, the Wyrm fought back, pulling him towards itself in response, thrashing about as the others made their move to kill the beast.

He held and pulled the harpoon line with an underhand grip with both his hands extended and leaned back with his arms and body as straight as he could; his feet were placed a little wider than his shoulder width as he planted his boots on the ice firmly as he used both his legs as anchors. His armored boots skid off the thick ice underneath on a few occasions as the Wyrm thrashed around, but he managed to hold his ground in expense of some of his stamina. He was holding, but for now.

It was then the Supercommando saw the Cathar getting knocked out of the sky as one of the beast's tendrils waved at him wildly, managing to send the Cathar plummeting to the ground. The Supercommando could see the change in Talohn’s vitals in his heads-up display, as he kept tabs on everyone’s well being around him. Talohn’s heart rate had spiked up to one hundred and twenty beats per minute from an eighty beats per minute. He opened his mouth to check up on him over the comms and see if the Cathar was still responsive, but the annoyed hiss from Talohn proved he was still alive and kicking.

”Vlo erzohra! PICK UP A SHOCK BOMB AND FEED IT TO THE OVERSIZED BASTARD!

But he had his own problems to worry about at the moment. With the corner of his eye he spotted the beast raising its massive, spiked tail far up into the air over his harpoon line! Accompanied with a loud whistle, the tail of the beast crashed down on the Supercommando’s harpoon line in a mere moment, cracking the ice and sending columns of water rising into the air after the massive tail plummeted. As Kranak didn’t let go of the line, he was flung forwards into the air, towards the massive beast. He only let go of the line mid-air.
Just as the beast’s tail came crashing down, three large lances slammed down from the skies over the back of the beast and on its massive tail as soon as they were made manifest out of thin air! Who in Death’s name conjured them, the Vizsla had no idea, but he could venture a guess. Was it the Red Devil? More than likely it was her. He’d ask her what sort of ability this was when the hunt was over, for now he was content with simply recording the force ability using his interactive HUD’s vid recording ability.
<”Hahahaha! Holy chit!”> Kranak exclaimed in excitement as he engaged his rocket boots to propel him forwards more. There was no point in using the harpoons anymore, as the lances made manifest pinned the creature on the ground. He wanted in on the action.

With the help of his rocket boots to an extent, the giant performed a forward somersault to be able to land on his feet on the monstrosity’s back as he was flying towards it face first mid-air; Kranak’s long black kama fluttered violently as he flew. He heard Talohn speak over the commlink once again after the Cathar was slammed to the ground while the giant propelled himself towards the beast.

”I’m good….I’m good. I think my arm is broken though….And my le- wait, hold on.”

There was a momentary pause as a sickening popping crack resounded into the Cathar’s commlink. The Cathar continued afterwards.

“False alarm, it was just dislocated. Arm’s definitely broken though. Like a damn limb noodle. I’ll be back over there in a minute.”

He could catch the small hint of pain in his voice. He knew the effort of hiding the pain resulting from one's physical injuries all too well. Talohn was tough though. Perhaps as tough as the giant himself. He could take a beating. He wasn’t overly worried about the Cathar’s medical status as a result, but that wouldn’t be stopping him from aiding him with his injuries, even from afar.

It didn’t take long for Kranak to land on his feet on the back of the Wyrm. He was on the beast’s black, sturdy chitinous shell a mere moment after being flung towards it. The Supercommando then swiftly mounted the beast in order to not fall down off its back while it thrashed around in hopes of escaping from the large lances that pinned it down to the ice. <Alright, you one ugly overgrown space slug! Let’s see what you can do!>

The giant’s right hand curled into a fist as he slammed it against the chitinous shell of the creature; his left hand would grab on to its back in order to anchor himself as best he could on the monstrosity’s back. He was trying to weaken the shell and rip off chunks of it in hopes of exposing its flesh underneath the shell, utilizing his Crushgaunts he wore all the time. When he was successful with ripping off a sizable part of the chitinous shell, he’d reach for the particle blaster pistol in his right holster over his kama and would start shooting the creature in its vulnerable spot.

<”Talohn, I left my Medical Backpack in the camp! It should have everything you need for you to treat that fracture of yours!”> Kranak shouted over the hunting party’s comm circuit as his fist came crashing down on the chitinous plating of the beast. If necessary, he’d guide him through the process of healing his injury.

The giant caught a red streak sprinting hastily towards the beast with the corner of his eye as he continued to pound the beast’s chitinous plating. The streak ran up one of the black, obsidian spires jutting around the sides of the beast and launched itself into the air. Kranak’s HUD identified the red streak as Zlova Rue! <”What in the-”> the giant paused beating the beast’s plating for the moment and raised his head, looking at what the Red Devil was trying to do.

One of her hands shot out towards the lances on the same side of the Bloodwyrm. The obsidian lances shook, trembled and came loose from the beast's flesh and lurched into the air at first. Then, he watched as both her hands came together as she mimicked grasping a blunt object. With a smooth movement of her arms and hands while mid-air, mimicking as if she hit something or someone with an imaginary blunt object, the obsidian lances came crashing at the Wyrm’s head.

<”What in Death’s name! Where did you learn to do that!?”> The giant exclaimed in joy and surprise at Zlova as he gripped the beast with both hands as it thrashed about violently from the blow. His voice would be amplified thanks to his helmet annunciator’s ability to increase his volume. Every time spent watching the Red Devil engaged in combat -whether she was fighting Kranak or something or someone else- it was a teaching moment for the Supercommando. He’d be analyzing the data he’d get from both this hunt and the previous fight encounters with her for the weeks to come!

UeJaBns.png

Buskayu'agr cuyir a sribitadir
0HKrNFD.png

As the worm thrashed, Sasha held on to the quickly morphing landscape, more pockets of water becoming exposed underfoot from its uproar. She didn't take initiative with either of her bombs, instead waiting and watching to see the reaction of the hunting parties combined assault. It was utterly overwhelming. While she didn't care much for a Sith, the woman was something to be wary of for certain. In the moment however she had to pay attention to the objective.

None too soon either, as multiple tendrils shot out at her, each one seeming to have a mind of its own. She instinctively leaned back, and combined the power of her jump boots, and her jet pack to evade the striking tendrils. She wouldn't stay on the defensive however, continuing that flight with her pack, and swinging back around on the beast. It was then she would throw her first bomb, watching would should have been a miss turn into a direct hit, courtesy of someone's efforts.

She would descend quickly, using the boots and pack in tandem to manipulation elevation and distance; waiting until she could throw the next bomb. This equipment and technology the vode Shai had crafted weren't to scoff at. She couldn't wait to give her some feedback from field-testing it for her. Maintaining a relatively safe distance, she would arm the other bomb and hurl it into the creatures gaping maw, creating even further space as the rest of the group gave it hell.

Though she was beginning to wonder if they were going to need more bombs, the creature was formidable.

Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Nei Nei Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Leea Pandac Leea Pandac

Vulcan just barely manages to throw the bomb into the beast's maw and escape unharmed. It's massive mouth slams shut mere inches away from his back, the force of it producing a blast of wind that would likely be strong enough to send him sliding right across the ice. Just after that maw shuts, the bomb goes off, making the creature spasm even more as the electricity can be seen lighting up the inside of it's body, traveling along it's spinal cord and forcing it's mouth open once more to let out a cloud of smoke that smelled of charred flesh.

Anashja's words fell on deaf ears as Talohn watched Zlova launch herself into the air, and then bring a literal club of darkness down upon the Wyrm with an earth shattering strike. "Kea Ra svet tras me'era..." He states simply, then jumps a little when ne actually notices Anashja is there. "Oh! Right, right, yeah. Amr's broken, sorry. I forgot about that for a minute. Do your thing, though be fast so I can get back into the fray." He nods enthusiastically, positioning his arm for her to get to work.

In regards to Zlova's club of darkness, the impact of it bashes the Wyrm's head straight into the ice, burying it's head in the water. For a moment, it goes still. Then it happens. Those keeping an eye on the ground near them would realize the radius of water under the ice that was around the worm's head had turned green as the ice was starting to be rapidly consumed by acid. It was attempting to make a pitfall trap in order to make them fall into the ice! With the massive amount of acid spewed, it lifts it's head up, acid flowing like fire from a flamethrower just as Sasha threw her bomb, causing it to impact the acid and ignite instantly. The acid, now exposed to air, catches ablaze, creating a chain explosion that goes all the way back into the Wyrm's mouth. Due to it's body having been raised up while spitting the acid, the force of the explosion blows it upwards, more and more of it's body leaving the ground as it arcs back down to land on it's spine. All the while it continues spewing acid to make a massive rain.

With this new development, the worm's maw was wide open, allowing Thonn to get another bomb into it's maw. It was getting weaker now, it's roar of pain slightly less powerful than the previous ones.

Meanwhile, Kranak would be in for quite the ride. That chiton he's hitting is tough, just as tough as beskar. Then the worm ends up getting flipped entirely over while he was on it's back. He would be forced to move or be crushed into the ice by the giant worm. However, one thing he would notice while on it's back, there are gaps in the wyrm's plating so it could move properly. Maybe if he could use those gaps to pull up on of the armor pieces.....

Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Nei Nei Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Leea Pandac Leea Pandac Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze

0HKrNFD.png

Equipment:
Tags: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Leea Pandac Leea Pandac Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Nei Nei Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

A few moments of bated breath passed and, the bombs entered the Worm’s mouth, that was the first part and Vulcan was not sure if they would detonate. So he prepared to grab some more, that is until the fruit of the endeavour paid off with the almost welcomed roar of pain from the beast. He should not have been pleased as he was when he heard it but he was.

The Worm is hurting, the crackle of electricity and roaring confirmed this. However, the offshoot of the roars of pain is that Vulcan was sent into a crashing and spinning slide across the ice like a small stack of rocks, the impact winded him and he was stunned by the lack of breathing, and he may have cracked a rib or two by the sheer force of the blast of air.

This wasn’t certain. He stopped once he slid into some metal leftover which, also aggravated his back, that injury happened when he was a pirate onboard a chaotic ship.

The youngster sighed shakily when he realised, he wasn’t dead or in the burning water, slowly burning and drowning out of sight. He considered just staying put and not joining back in. No, that wasn’t the way. Why should he let everyone else have all the fun?

Getting up from where he slid off to, Vulcan patted himself down, to check for any abrasions or scrap embedded in his torso. Well, he did feel a gash on his now unprotected arm, that’s not a good sign, he must have had that happen while he was sliding like a stone. The others seem to be making short work of that monstrosity.

He needed to get back there and continue to help bring that thing down. He needed to think fast, grabbing a smaller scrap piece he tied it to his arm with zip ties. That will cover and protect his arm. But what is he going to do next, he ponders. There are still more of those bombs, he could throw some more of those at it.

He was never one to stay down when knocked over. So, he prepared to re-join the hunt. He is extremely obstinate and stubborn, and it shows. Mandos do not give up no matter what.

Last edited:
Equipment: Giant Steel Ones

Tags: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Zlova Rue Zlova Rue | Leea Pandac Leea Pandac | Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal | Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

There was one last chance. And he aimed to take it. With a roar he ripped his helmet from his head, the screen cracked from where he had been yanked forward to fall to his knees. He had kept his line anchored, and with strain he jabbed it to the ice deeply. Witch-light burned around him like fire as he ran now, scooping up a trio of the shock bombs and cradling them like children. Sweat poured from his face as Mando'a streamed from his mouth in a dirge, and he leaped, soaring through the air like a jetpack had ignited him. How far he would go, the warrior did not know. He knew it would be just over the beast, the aim being to fire his rifle, get it's attention, drop the bombs down it's gullet, and use all the Force propulsion he had left to drop one heavy beskar cradled body into the brow of it and snap the jaws shut when the bombs were in.

As the rifle thudded from firing over and over, he offered a silent prayer to the Manda in the back of his mind.

0HKrNFD.png

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze Leea Pandac Leea Pandac Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Nei Nei Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

The spasms and smoke from the beast was a welcome sight; though the beast wasn't quite dead, it was in pain and well on it's way towards that state. With one bomb tossed, Thonn was readying another for the wyrm while keeping in close proximity to Vulcan. It's mouth opened anew, but whatever Zlova had brought forth with her Sith stuff had smashed the creature across the head, causing his mouth to close before he could make another toss. The ice under it cracked and broke to allow it to plunge beneath the water with a splash. The beast stood still, as did Thonn once he lowered himself to stand on the ice with controlled bursts of his jetpack. Not far away was Vulcan, who had careened across the ice against a pile of scrap.

Yet he returned to his feet, ready to fight the beast anew. He was already patching himself up, and clearly knew more first-aid than Thonn did. He could use some quality medical aid; Thonn would have put in a request to Kranak were Vulcan unfit to go on, but that was not the case. The young Ubese was carrying himself like a true warrior, and further the towering commando was busy with his own part of the mission. With a nod Thonn continued on, ready to keep up the fight just as the ally beside him was.

Rushing forth, the green tell-tale glow eluded him entire as his focus remained solely on the wyrm. He'd need to get closer if he wanted to take that second throw once it broke back over the surface of the waters. And when it did, Thonn was in for a surprise as a rush of acid was sent spewing forth from it. A deft jump and blast of his jetpack sent him on a wide sideways arc while the blast of Sasha's bomb lit the acid. The resulting explostion caused the beast to arch back further, spewing forth acid like rain all around Thonn. But through all the chaos, he could see one thing and he could see it clear; the beast's mouth remained open, inviting the force feeding of yet another shock bomb.

Catching his momentum, he shifted trajectory to give him the needed position to make the shot. Globs of acid landed left and right, and only when one passed a few feet to his front did the danger sink in. It didn't do much to deter him, and once he wove through the storm of acid he hurled his primed bomb down right into the beast's waiting open mouth.

Once he had, attention turned to the deadly acid rain falling around him. The wyrm had been dealt with, but it's acid attack remained a continued threat.

0HKrNFD.png

The red Twi'lek started to fall from her lofty perch above after the worm's head was buried in the water. Kranak's voice shouted from below with emotion belying his shock. "Tell you later," she called back, "but involves a great deal of sûdas rage."

She twisted in midair as she fell in order to drop down atop one of the remaining spires. The one she used as a club shattered on impact and evaporated back into the Force from where it came. Zlova thought to use the one now beneath her as a slide back to the ice below and to leave the beast to the Mandalorians once more.

That had been the plan until the worm bucked and was blown straight up so fast and hard it flipped over onto its back. Zlova felt the black spear beneath her crack and then shatter as the worm managed to break it from the force it had been propelled back, and it sizeable girth of course. The Lethan dropped to the ice, arms tucked in to roll across the frozen wasteland.

A hiss followed the most unpleasant of earthly returns. Golden eyes snapped up in time for her to dodge a splattering of acid and fire that rained down over the battlefield.

While the Mandalorians sought to stuff that giant maw with bombs, Zlova picked herself up and glared at the creature. Strain of Lance's power weighed heavily on the Twi'lek, but she thrust a hand forward to grasp the last, remaining spire in the ice. With a grunt she managed to heft it back into the air. Fortunately, the worm wasn't moving that much, which made it all the easier to then stab the black blade back down at the beast's body. Its outer shell might hold, but Zlova could at least keep it pinned for the rest of the group to feed it the death it so richly deserved.

0HKrNFD.png

Objective: Kill a Worm

Allies: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Nei Nei Anashja Tal Anashja Tal
Enemies: Worm of Immense Proportions

Equipment: Beskar Armor, Rifle (Mortar Attachment), Side-arm

Things had escalated swiftly and Leea found herself somewhat behind in the action. She had broken off of her charge when the light show started and the various Force powers began to show. The spears flying, explosions, Force manifestations, not to mention the various other arms-fire, created a maelstrom at whose centre lay the unfortunate beast. Yet, despite a level of firepower that would have decimated a legion of men, armoured vehicles, and perhaps even small starships, the worm seemed to have worked itself into a frightful frenzy of destruction. Rather than recoiling at the no doubt excruciating tortures exacted upon it, the creature seemed intent on striking back with a beastly fury.

The green-skinned humanoid had swiftly realized her rifle did little more than tinkle harmlessly against the worms thick carapace plating. If it had felt any of the bullets strike its protective shell, the creature showed no sign of this awareness. So, she took to the best tactic she could think of. Weaving through the air, she gauged the beast's eratic movements, searching for an opening, both figuratively and literally. The creature's maw, the target for her little package of electric death, remained an elusive point. Firing the occasional shot, hoping to score some injury in the worm's softer sections, if indeed it had any, Leea found herself momentarily at a loss as to how to proceed.

Events continued to escalate, the creature belched forth liquid fire in acidic form. Surmising that, given the creatures preferred diet, beskar suits would provide token protection at best from this particular defense mechanism, Leea remained at a distance. Spotting a momentary gap in the tide of lethal fluids, the new Mando charged into a dive, feeling the weight of her suit as gravity lent precious speed to her endeavor. The creature, for a moment seemed trapped in time, so she felt. Things moved in slow motion, even stalling at a point, as she felt rather than saw her reckless descent. The numbers on her HUD shone brightly, a warning of her rapid drop and a silent reminder of the lethal realities that could be should she lose control.

A mistake! So focused had Pandac been on the spraying acids, she forgot to see for the mouth. The creatures roar abated, and Leea found herself hurtling towards an all too sudden doom. Pushing her pack, she readjusted her flight path, beginning an intense curve, giving her only a moment to drop her bomb in the creature's mouth should it reappear. Come on, open your mouth you undersized Exogorth! She cursed the beast, and perhaps it heard her plee, for its mouth did gape. With it came another blast of acid and this time Leea had no time to manoeuvre. Raising her hands in an instictual attempt to protect her helmed face, Leea experienced a momentary turbulent shock. A wave of burning liquid splashed her and immediately the effects made themselves clear. Her jetpack gave out and her armguards sizzled. Tiny droplets found their way through the gaps in her outstretched arm barrier and small holes began to form in her faceplate as the acid nibbled its way through metal. The mirialan gave a muffled cry as she tried to arrest her now uncontrolled decent. Breathing increased as adrenaline pumped through her veins, her body realizing the absolute peril it was in.

Careening through the air like a malformed beskar missile, Leea's mind raced as she tried to find some escape. Flitting too quickly to consider any one plan, a hush came over her spirit. Pandac fought to wipe her helm to see, clearing some of the condensation forming from the temperature differentials. There was the worm, a great beast growing every second, mouth gaping. Calling upon what little training she had, Leea calmed her wilding thoughts and focused on the task. Sliding the bomb upward, or more technically downward as her body was angled face towards the icy ground, she took a moment to check the calculations on the HUD. Just a little more. Her speed, and that of her projectile increased as they continued their free-fall. As she came nearest to the beast, the pilot threw the bomb from herself and lent away, spreading herself in some last ditch effort to reduce her velocity. The snow and ice grew larger every passing moment.

Mere seconds before impact, the jetpack gave a splutter and blasted for a heartbeat. Leea felt the tug, as if a harness had been yanked hard. Then she continued to fall unabated. A crash, a body bouncing before rolling and coming to a still in a bundle of tangled appendage. Leea would have stopped there, confident something must have been broken from that 'landing'. Yet a growing discomfort in her arm and face reminded her and she forced herself to a semi-sitting position as she fought to release her gloves and helmet. A single dribble of the worm's acid had burnt its way through her helm and spattered her face. Thousands of tiny burns scattered across her right cheak, and a single tear-shaped pit remained beneath her eye. As fortune would have it though, these injures were the extent sustained and Leea allowed herself a moment of reflection as she watched the others continue the battle. The brisk breeze carried cool relief to the burning sensation that slowly ebbed as the acid wilted away, her exposed hands and head allowed previous heat to escape from her body at alarming rates. Nonetheless, the Mirialan pushed aside the immediate concern, confident the armor could keep producing the life-saving warmth she would need until the safety of the ship could be reached. A momentary glance at her armor revealed that it carried only minor damage overall from the exploit, an impact dent across the chest and the meandering lines that signified the passage of acid drops, appearing like rain streaking on a transparisteel plate. Could she continue? Maybe. Would any contribution be helpful? Doubtful. Would that stop her? Never.

I'm going to have on hell of an adrenaline crash when this is over.
Standing shakily, Leea readied her rifle and hobbled back towards the fight. Stopping every so often to take a shot at the creature.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom