Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Leea's First Beskar

Status
Not open for further replies.
shae-vizla_med-2.jpeg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Talohn Atar
  • Affiliation: Leea Pandec
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Amor attempt #357
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Unique
  • Material:
Helmet - Pure Beskar, transparisteel visor, duraplast, electrical components, communicator components, heat detection and night vision visor components, echolocation antenna.

Armor - Pure Beskar, reflect coating, electrical components, cortosisweave undersuit

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • Other:
EMP: Average
Sonic: Low
Elemental: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Lightaber Resistant
  • Propulsion system
  • Internal Inertial Dampeners to make impacts feel less unbalancing

Helmet:
Armor:
Wrists:
  • Wrist mounted mini datapad to aid in control of armor and for general purpose use
  • Light Shields
  • Activatable electric magnets in the gloves for aid in scaling surfaces
  • Beskar knuckle covers for hand to hand combat
  • Grapple hook in right wrist, flamethrower in left
Knees:
Boots:
Propulsion:
Combat Harness:

STRENGTHS
  • Modular: Every beskar plate and external piece on this armor is removeable, allowing for one to decide whether to prepare lightly for a mission, or heavily. It also allows the user to switch out the original parts for parts of their own if they so choose.
  • Acrobatically sound: Due to some of the armor's components, the user will be able to achieve their preferred amount of acrobatic skill while wearing it, in some cases having those skills enhanced as well. This is all provided they use it's modular functions to make it light enough.
WEAKNESSES
  • Modularity: Due to modularity being part of the armor, some of the pieces aren't as solidly attached as they would be on other armors. So large explosions or impacts may cause armor pieces to break off if one isn't careful.
DESCRIPTION

Made in the forge by Talohn, this armor is meant to serve as Leea Pandec's first mandalorian armor, her welcome to being a true mandalorian. Each function is meant to help protect Leea out in the field, but he's put in more subtle functions such as modularity, inertial dampeners, and magnetic gloves and boots just in case she needs aids in her acrobatics as she studies the force further.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Because this is not ready, I moved it to the pre-Factory. If you're finished the thread, changed the pre-fix to "Ready to Judge" and/or tag any Factory staff member to move the thread into the right section.

MANIAC MANIAC I just posted it and then began editing it. I planned to fill it in right after I post it, I just prefer to post it first because scrolling while typing the sub on the initial thread posting screen is annoying. I planned to finish it within the same hour that I posted it, but you guys got to it sooner than expected. Is that not allowed or something? If so, I apologize

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

The pre-factory is for such cases, please put the thread in the creation section only when it is really ready. The armour is very detailed, however I found problems:
  • You forget to add the picture's link to the Image Source, please edit.
  • Please link your bio to the Manufacturer.
  • Please link Leea Pandec's bio to the Affiliation.
  • The armour's ratings are overpowered (+2), please fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom