Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Emperor Revealed! Moff Council Meeting (Empire of the Lost)

Tags: Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell Maestus Maestus Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Teckla Tane Teckla Tane The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost
Equipment: In Bio

I remained sitting on the sides of the matter. It was not that I was averse to addressing the Emperor. I was one of those that supported his ascension. Aside from his abundant insanity, there was strength conveyed by him. One one side of the coin, he was a psychotic, narcissist megalomaniac. On the other, he was a man that contributed many resources to the betterment of the Empire that should be recognized for his efforts. Such contributions bolstered our army to be able to stand against growing threats around us, and likely even be able to ward off that of the Alliance at the core.

Macetti and Lacersen were quick to petition for their own titles as Moffs. Considering their recent performance, I likely would at least vote for Macetti's ascension unless the Emperor directly appointed instead. Lacersen was an interesting sort. Both of the noblemen were in it for themselves, yet both proved to perform well when called upon. However, upon the revelation of an Emperor, Lacersen showed signs of discomfort. A slight shadow in the eye betrayed any degree of discouragement. With him as a Moff, that likely would place the man under greater scrutiny being so close to the Emperor's eye, and mine.

The matter of the NISB arose as well. With that, I placed particular interest. I found myself leaning towards the center while the agent played the recording of the Dark Empire's command. First, their highest ranking military officer, Ignacious Korvan Ignacious Korvan . The man's fiery speech soon gave way to Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis delivering a speech of his own pledging the destruction of the Galactic Alliance as the first nation in the current galaxy to fall under their rising Empire's newfound might. For months, the Moff Council has been in debate on how to resolve the new power on the galactic stage. It is possible this was the best case scenario that their attention was focused on the Alliance in order to get revenge after the destruction of the Maw. Their crusade would give our Empire time to prepare while this new Empire and the Alliance end up stuck clashing with each other.

Peering at the information brought by the woman pining to be the next NISB Director, I lost track of others with my undivided attention being given. I then heard a familiar voice, though one I mostly heard through comms on the battlefield before and hardly in person. I turned to see the newly made Moff Teckla Tane. The woman appeared to still have the mindset of a General. I partially found that amusing. "Indeed, Moff Tane. Not many among the new stock who are proper soldiers.", a mixture of my voice coming through the mask and my accent creating a cold tone of voice, "You are welcome to be seated. As far as I see things, your title is in action. After your performance on New Alderaan, I would call it well deserved. The discipline of your soldiers nearly rivalled mine that day."

Velran placed his hands behind his back his eyes staring at the people staring before him. Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti bowed before Velran showing him the proper respect, Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen on the other hand was more hesitant. Velran will have to keep an on him but for now he'll bask in the moment. Years of clawing to the top using nothing more than his pure genius and now, here he was..... the next Emperor of a faction that had gone through many changes over its near millennia of existence. It was Velran's turn to lead the next version of the Empire however, there will be some changes that needs to be made if the Empire is to stand for a thousand as many Emperors before proclaimed.

"Good work Alicia Drey Alicia Drey ," Velran said while the agent informed him of the situation. "But I already knew that Darth Soliposis has come out from hiding and is going to try fight the Galactic Alliance."

He chuckled stroking his large moustache. "And he'll lose as always, stupid Sith Lord banging their heads against a brick wall hoping that it'll collapse. Let the Jedi and Dark Empire kill each other. By the time they're nothing more than just a mountain of bones, I'll climb up stick the flag up top and say: I win!"

The Sith always overestimate themselves, from the lowest being in Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate to the so-called Dark Lord of the Sith in Solopolis. The Sith rely on the same tactics for thousands of years and they end up in flames. Foolish, gullible Sith, unlike them, Velran is always ten steps ahead of the competition. Grand Moff Meanek Bral stared at Alicia an outraged look etched on his face. "Great Emperor," he said. "This Agent is trying to undermine Director Kaybee's years long service to the Empire! You cannot hope to-"

c85c532ae7027e9abfe411f55f3ae660.gif

"Shut it!" Velran raised a hand towards the Grand Admiral while Kaybees gave a death glare towards Alicia. "Emperor Kilran," Kaybees growled. "I'll be sure to have a long chat with Agent Drey after this inauguration."

"AND SPEAKING OF INAUGERATIONS!" Velran shouted smiling in the process. "I think it's time for me to give a little a speech about the Empire."

"O-of course," Grand Admiral Bral took a bow while Velran cleared his throat. Years of pent-up frustration and rage at the stagnant Empire slowly began to unravel. "Not yet" Velran thought though his twitching face and furrowed eyebrows betrayed him.

He quickly forced a smile though it was goofy as a Gungan. "I stand here!" Velran said tears welling in his sunken eyes. "Before my ancestor: Rycus Kilran who is no doubt watching me from above. Honored and humbled!"

And vengeful towards the previous Moff Council who got there based on who they know rather than their sheer brilliance. The Moff Council who stood on the shoulders of real geniuses like Velran and kept him down for decades while the Empire began to slowly decay because of their negligence. They should've continued to fight against the Galactic Alliance after New Alderaan, they had them on the run. Yet those fat, bloated fools continued to go to their parties rather go for the jugular the Alliance was overextended thanks to the Hyperspace War. But the Moff Council decided to wait and now the Galactic Alliance is the strongest it has ever been while Empire fractured once more.

"Being an Emperor who is democratically chosen is..... I gotta say an oxymoron if I ever seen one." Velran chuckled. "But hey some of you people are from the previous Empire and you guys operated in secret."

They did nothing but enriched themselves, conqueror and glory was theirs for the taking, but the Moff Council decided to be complacent. Look at the people remained in this new Empire. All of them snakes in the grass, there was no hunger in them, no passion, no desire for battle and domination. Just lazing around like old people in a retirement home.

"But I'm an Emperor in the tradition of Palpatine!" Velran shouted his booming voiced filled the chamber. "In the tradition of Jagged Fel! In the tradition of Imperator Irveric Tavlar! And in the tradition of Runik Fel!"

There was an unease inside the council chamber, nervous coughs were heard Velran's bald forehead slowly began to perspire to where the salty substance entered his eyes but he dared not blink. His hate towards those who thought they can control him still lingered in his belly. "I'm sure Runik Fel is also up there watching his Empire once again rise from the ashes! Tavlar and Fel! They bought the New Imperial Order and made it into a powerhouse that was formidable!"

Velran laughed the fiery anger once again threatened to be unleashed. This time, Velran didn't bother to resist. "Rycus!" Velran once again looked up at the ceiling. "This is it!"

A crown of the Emperor was at his desk, Velran picked it up and stared at it longingly. "Tavlar and Fel," Velran smiled. "Good men who made a good Empire....." Velran held up the crown.

A few Moffs stood up straight in anticipation for Velran placing the crown.

"AND THEY CAN ALL KISS MY ASS!"

Using all of his strength, Velran slammed the crown on the desk, it broke into many pieces scattering everywhere with many landing on the feet of the shocked Moffs. "My Emperor!" Grand Admiral Bral croaked. "Why would you do such a thing!"

Velran's face was now filled with rage, his eyes glowering with indignation and his lower lip quivering, Years of being abandoned by the fractured Empire, years of frustration was now at a fever's pitch. "BECAUSE I AM NOT THE MAN WHO ACCEPTS A CROWN FROM AN FACTION THAT DIED R.I.P YEARS AGO! ESPECIALLY FROM PEOPLE WHO SEEK TO CONTROL ME LIKE I'M A PUPPET!"

Taking a deep breath, Velran slammed his fists against the table. The pieces of the crown clacking against it. "THE EGGMAN WILL CREATE A NEW GALACTIC EMPIRE THAT WILL DO WHAT THE PREVIOUS EMPIRE COULDN'T!"

Velran looked up to the ceiling again. "AS RYCUS KILRAN AS MY WITNESS!" Velran shouted. "I REJECT THE MOFF COUNCIL'S DEMOCRATIC VOTE AND INSTEAD DECLARE MYSELF THE NEW EMPEROR OF THE EMPIRE OF THE LOST!"

Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen , Teckla Tane Teckla Tane , Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl , Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti , Alicia Drey Alicia Drey , Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell , Maestus Maestus , Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran , Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen , Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori

EiHbEDb.png

Maldor tried to keep his face neutral, but he could not help glancing sideways at the new Emperor as he made his declarations.

It was as though the man could not resist uttering every impulsive thought that bubbled up in his cranium. But it wasn't the Emperor's seemingly mad nature that troubled Maldor. Emperors were often mad. That mattered less than their ability to be successful.

Rather, it was the logical consequence of what Kilran was saying that worried him.

He did not want to be known as a man who had been given an Empire.

Kilran wanted to be known as a man who'd claimed the Empire.

The problem was, Kilran could rave about that any way he wanted, and it would be ineffective. If he took the position of Emperor, it would be assumed that he held the position because the Moff Council had allowed it.

Unless...

Maldor glanced up and down the table where the current Moff Council was seated. Then he looked around the room, wondering whether the murders would happen here. If so, where would they emanate from?

He did not want to be in the line of fire when that happened.

The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen Teckla Tane Teckla Tane Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen Maestus Maestus

How simple it was to make flamboyant entrances, give emphatic speeches and parade around like a lunatic. Simple for a simpleton. Or so were the thoughts of Moff Zeck Fumsi, a man of long tended servitude to imperial doctrine and a man willing to opinion himself far from the masses if he so chose.

There was an unsettling knotting in his stomach as he watched the display the so-called 'emperor' put on as he entered and paraded himself around the room. While Zeck knew the man had possessed a great deal of prowess in the various fields he tendered himself to, experience was not enough to deter the Moff from scowling at the very idea of the same man becoming the leader of their empire; of holding the power over those who were so clearly more apt to rule than he was.

Simple thoughts for simple men.

Or so the words were that bounced through the Moffs head as he slowly rose to his feet while the rest of the rooms attendants bantered amongst one another while the 'emperor' presented his thoughts and conceptualizations to the rest of them. How long did he expect this facade to last? How long did he expect someone not to stand and voice against him in a manner that would not simply snubbed by a shout from the visibly inane lunatic?

Zeck felt the knot turning to a churn in his stomach as if the contents of his meal began to turn. Rising to his feet he drew in a slow and deep breath, ran his hand along the front of his uniform and composed himself for what he knew needed to be done. Words that needed to be said and thoughts that needed to be understood. All the while disregarding an unsettlingly growing sound of crushing footfalls approaching the chamber from behind him that fell on his zealously deaf ears.

He pursed his lips, made an audible clicking sound as he parted his lips and opened his mouth to speak.

"Are we truly expected to listen to a madma-"

As quickly as the man had uttered the syllables that left his lips, his body and face exuding the calm and collected demeanor he'd bolstered, an immense hand wrapped itself around his face and smothered the rest of his thoughts. Horror quickly overtook the man, his hands lurching up to the metallic vice that had taken hold of his head and begun to lift him a good foot off the ground.

A muffled scream, smothered whimpers and unintelligable, garbled pleas were all that could be heard as the figure that had grasped his head made himself visible. A gargantuan being standing several heads above those in the room moved into the light and stood behind the victim firmly grasped in his hand.

For those seasoned in the species of the galaxy they'd have recognized his sickly muscular head as that of a Gen'Dai. For those who did not he would appear simply as a hulking monstrosity in the shape of a humanoid juggernaut. Nevertheless he stood before them all with a small and utterly pathetic man in his grasp and possessed a less than approving expression to his hairless brows.

It was only after a moment of allowing the others to get a good grasp of his features that Zeck began to scream through the hulking beings hand. Screams that were invited by the sounds of a blood curdling popping sound coming from the man's head within the monster's hand. Pops then the sound of bone giving way to unsurmounted pressure and then the inevitable crunch as the screams stopped and blood began to poor down the moffs once pristine uniform.

Only once the man's pathetic protests had ceased did the hulking being fulling compress his fist and allow the now headless body to fall to the ground.

"Wretch. You die like the unimaginative coward you were." The being uttered through his mask, his voice deep and raspy but filled with a uninterested malice as his gaze scanned the room. Almost searching for another who might share the same thoughts as the man that had just been unceremoniously silenced.

Finding none, a disappointment washing momentarily over the monsters eyes, he simply lowered his arm and stood at his full height where the pool of blood now stained the floor. He cared little for the casualties of politics, for the trivialities of them, but instead lived for the violence, chaos and fear that granted such politics their right to exist.

Let these fools, wretches and ingrates do their talking. Let them have their day for blustering, boasting and trivial power-grabbing. They would eventually require a weapon to curdle the blood of dissenters and opposition. When moment came his purpose would readily be served.

Last edited:
Speeches. Allegiances pledged. Talk of promises. Problems mentioned. Amid the discussions the Kanni is quiet… The Viper is motionless… Silent as death... Then events began to change. Heads shake. Hearts spread farther and farther apart. The reason? Velran Kilran had spoken yet again.

He flexed his tongue, he flexed his muscle. Here comes blood. Here comes trouble. There was no grin on Kanni’s lips as she listened, as she watched, but she knew what was coming, she knew what might become of some of those within this room too.

Her father was a mountain of progress, the one and only person in this chamber who Kanni Ugaiya Kilran swore her unwavering, undying loyalty to. Yet, admirable though the general was, one who becomes the emperor, Kanni’s attention was not on her father.

It was on anyone who might become a threat at any moment, no matter what they said, no matter what they pledged, which meant everyone. The Viper’s venomous eyes shift side to side, looking for potential trouble. She was, after all, as much an assassin as a guardian. She was her father’s agent.

"But I'm an Emperor in the tradition of Palpatine!"

YES, FATHER.

Her voice boomed in her mind while her mouth was silent.

"AND THEY CAN ALL KISS MY ASS!"

YES, FATHER.

Velran lifts the crown. His shroud of black and red watches him. A crown fit for a king… Worn by the loud and the proud. Velran was those things. But so much more! His was the crown fit for an EMPEROR.

So R.I.P. and there goes the broken crown into tiny little pieces. Here comes the smile on Kanni’s lips while she remains motionless. Father was proud of his daughter, he showed it. And she was proud of him.

Though…not everyone was… There were some dissenters turned defectors. This simply would not do. Kanni doesn’t like you! Queue the only Gen’Dai in the room. A madman, one man accused the great and grand Velran Kilran as, and that man must have been mad in truth. His foolish insult resulted in his skull being crushed into pulp. Dust to dust!

But death wasn’t done.

“THIS IS MADNESS.One Moff said. His name was known. An assassin had names on a list in her head. Off with his head. Feel the steel!

In a single motion, Kanni’s hand found a handle nestled at her back beneath her cloak. She gripped it. It shifted in an instant as she whipped it. The length of it expanded to become an X in shape whose spread blades became a giant shuriken.

-FLING!-

The weapon sings through the air, quick as lightning, whirling around the room above everyone’s heads. Save one. Moff Romemari Batshor suddenly lost his head at the neck. The blood that pumped might impress Vaukhus. Then the shuriken returns to the Viper’s grip after its trip and bone being ripped.

Oh, right. Two other men died standing in a line of three. Moff Lanlar Delawynd and Moff Khalwest Whogam. So that’s actually three heads taken by Kanni. Standing still again, handle in hand, blood dripping from steel, thirsty for more, hungry for flesh, eyes peeled to her audience.

“Who’s next?”

As her Emperor finished his proclamation to the assorted Moff Council, several of the moffs spoke out in protest. Moffs Polpig, Beasta, Malbart and Craban were mid-way through voicing their opposition to Kilran's power grab when they suddenly clutched their throats as Lyrani force choked them, not even raising her hands to do so. As they gasped for air, she spoke. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Lyrani Kell, Hand to your new Emperor. I speak with his voice and act with his authority. And there will be no questioning of his directives. Allow me to make an example of what happens if you continue to do so.", she said.

Suddenly, the choking moffs who'd already turned blue-faced from the lack of oxygen in their lungs were lifted up from their seats with the force, before Lyrani snapped their necks with but a thought. She tossed their lifeless bodies aside, before several Royal Guardsmen entered the room to drag their corpses away. "When your emperor speaks, you listen and obey. When I speak, you listen and obey. The Empire requires firm direction and no room for rebellion if we are to spread our dominion across the galaxy. Emperor Kilran's will shall be adhered to at all costs. Anything less is treason. I trust this fact will be understood?"

The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost
Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti
Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori
Alicia Drey Alicia Drey
Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen
Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen
Teckla Tane Teckla Tane
Maestus Maestus
Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl
Vaukhus Vaukhus
Velran Kilran Velran Kilran
Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran

"Is this an Empire of Sith, or an Empire of Imperials?" Ethen stood his ground, "the Empire of Sith is being lead by that Solipsis fellow. Emperor's Hand - Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell - I respectfully and sternly request you put them down. You would rather have dissenters alive to tell you their plans and allies rather than dead to have a traitor trail run cold." Ethen was, unfortunately, disappointed in this turn of events. This is not what he hoped, but he was not someone to just lay down and take it. "I retract my earlier statements towards the Emperor, requesting my elevated position. My vouching for Maldor Mecetti still stands." And with that, he kept quiet on the matter. He was not here to gain anything, as if he could gain something for all the hard work he put in just for the new Emperor to take his control rather than accept what had been agreed upon by the organizations current leaders. Although, his concern was not on Emperor Kilran at this time. His concern was for the Sith and the assassin he hadn't seen quite yet. Only the blood and wasteful deaths they left behind.

From the time she sat down, Maestus reclined casually back in her chair. While Velran Kilran Velran Kilran ranted and raved, waxing poetic at times, she spent the time regarding and assessing each and every poor soul in attendance. She knew one or two, but those watching wouldn't be able to tell. There was no reaction from one person to the next. Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell got the same reaction as did Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti as did Alicia Drey Alicia Drey . Coal black eyes with a crimson ring around each, the normal flickering flames subdued tonight. A heavy, weighted and openly pointed gaze. It felt as if she was taking everyone's measure. Not of their words spoken or their reaction to the Emperor's proclamation. It felt as if she was the raw, vulnerable, real you.

Thankfully, her attention was taken away finally when the Gen'Dai Vaukhus Vaukhus started popping heads. Jedi, Sith, Mandalorian, you don't see heads going squish very often. Maybe the Mandos? Regardless, head popping wasn't something Maestus saw done often with one's hand. She watched the big guy intently, her mind already processing the pound pressure required to crush a head; Then she was pondering his muscle mass and the energy capabilities relative to total area mass...Yes, there's head popping, people dying, egos being stroked and Maestus went science geek.

Inevitably, her attention was ripped from Vaukhus Vaukhus when she was pimp slapped, quite literally, by a dismembered hand freshly severed from one of the previous administration. She frowned a bit, and sighed in exasperation. The egos had gone from stroking them to flexing them. Expected, of course, in circumstances such as these. Maestus found the extravagance and dramatics, and quite honestly, the mess of it all rather tiresome. Never one to pass up an opportunity, she sat back in her chair and was a silent observer as more than just dreams and ambitions were being squashed today. While the Emperor cleaned house, Maestus listened and watched. When lives were on the line, the highly intuitive instinct for self preservation typically kicks in. Even the lowest of IQs will sell their soul when properly compensated. Coupled with the very real knowledge that you have no other option for your next breath. Sentients were quite predictable, really. Each had their weakness. Their fatal flaw. Discovering that has a very interesting effect on the ability to activate someone's self preservation instinct much more efficiently. Whereas her took the physical and outward approach to the evening, Maestus chose the opposite.

Tags: Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell Maestus Maestus Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori Teckla Tane Teckla Tane The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost Vaukhus Vaukhus

"The weak will always be victims. That is the way of the universe. The strong take what they want, and the weak suffer at their hands. That is their fate; it is inevitable. Only the strong survive, because only the strong deserve to."
-- Darth Bane.

Chaos.

Alicia locked her gaze with the Staff Director of the New Imperial Security Bureau as Emperor Kilran begun his sermon. Her features were one of stoicism, and sombreness. But in the eyes laid the burning fire that raged within. Like a war drum that played in the off drop between the nether of dream and reality; a distant scream or the itch that needed to be scratched. It was ambition, audacity, absurdity and yet Alicia had made her move. As Kaybees stood there- standing by the side with the indignant Grand Moff, who voiced his sentiments of outrage- the rivals stood in the chamber glaring while the Emperor himself made his move to assert his power in the Empire of the Lost.

It was only when the killing started that Alicia averted her gaze from the Director as Velran Kilran begun cleaning up shop. As the Gen'dai struck, and the assassin threw her weapon, while the Emperor's Hand reached out to snatch the throat of dissenters, Alicia sprung into action. Moving from the centre of the room toward Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Alicia grabbed his arm and pulled him down. Now, more than ever, the Mecetti were of importance to the paradigm of the Grand Scheme and the Work that Alicia was pursuing.

"Stay low," Alicia said to Maldor as the killing continued. The last breathes of a bygone era were one by one being choked, maimed and subsequently murdered but not Maldor. She couldn't afford to lose him. "I have been told you are a survivor, Mecetti. Let's see if it is true."

Together the two moved out of the centre and into the walkways which surrounded the round table and chairs that had been the designated seats of the old and new Imperial Administration. Behind a pillar- out of sight from the Emperor and his murderous allies- Alicia stood close to Maldor in the shadows. The SMG pistol on her holster found it's way into her hands and she held it to her chest. Lesser beings would have panicked and attempted to flee from the attack. Others would have gone with self-defense and begun attacking the assassins the Emperor had brought to bear on the Imperial Moff Council. Better to take one of them down with her if they were here to kill her too.

But not Alicia. Her gun remained locked and ready to fire, but only if the attackers turned their powers onto her. Though her powers in the dark side had been drawn into herself so that they were not discovered by the likes of Maestus Maestus they revealed insight into what was happening here. As the attack continued Alicia noted that neither Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen nor Teckla Tane Teckla Tane had been targets. Had they known about the Emperor's plan to kill the rest of the Moffs?

Then there was the Twi'lek herself. Maestus had made no inclination that she had recognised Alicia despite the fact that she was clearly one of the Sith Lords that had been freed from the Alliance prison on Coruscant, and in spite of the holo-recording of her Master, Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis , being played to the meeting shortly before the attack had begun. Why hadn't she exposed her?

Whatever reason Maestus had for not revealing her had played into an advantage Alicia now possessed. Velran had clearly planned to kill those who were threats to his bid for power, and he had brought allies with him to kill those who stood in his way. As Alicia stood there watching the attack unfold beside Maldor she found herself looking at Maestus as she sat there. She hadn't even flinched despite the carnage going about them. Now had been the perfect opportunity to takeout a rival in the Dark Empire, or- as the new impudent Emperor put it- Kilran's Galactic Empire.

But the Twi'lek had made no such move.

Fascinating...

Imperial Moff of the Calamari Sector

Empire-of-the-Lost-Header.png

Objective: Secure spot in the Imperial Hierarchy
Outfit: White Moff Uniform
Equipment: See Bio
Forces: Skyria Kyrtan Skyria Kyrtan + Two Clone Bodyguards
Tags: The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost | Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen | Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti | Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori | Alicia Drey Alicia Drey | Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen | Maestus Maestus | Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl | Vaukhus Vaukhus | Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell | Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran

Empire-Divider-removebg-preview.png

The Moff/Admiral remarked about the lack of proper soldiers among the new guard. The fact that the new guard was being led by an Emperor of questionable sanity was more Teckla’s meaning, but she didn’t want to push her statement. The desire to have disciplined types leading the way, or part of the council she meant to contribute to could certainly be tied to the “proper soldiers” opinion. One which Teckla readily shared. ”Politics are what the Emperor claims to detest, yet here we sit in a room of politicians, in one form or another. Seems Kilran favors perceived loyalty over all.”

Teckla took a seat next to Katherine and waved to her entourage to hang back a bit. ”Thank you for the compliment. Your hold over your troops and the discipline that leads to on the battlefield is something quite admirable. As to my position. It will be earned when the Emperor makes it so. Until then, I’m just a General with a few battles in my win column that demands the slightest bit of respect…though I guess they can’t take the Governorship of Pakuuni away from me…” Though it hadn’t been made public Teckla had been assured that her position within the Moff Council was secure. But she didn’t like to make statements that she may have to take back.

As she settled into her seat the newly crowned Emperor took to the limelight in a speech that solidified the rumors of at the very least extreme ego and impulse control that were a major part of the Emperor’s personality. With a sigh Teckla gave a slow shake of her head. ”What have we put ourselves in bed with? It will be a chore to keep this one focused on the proper things,” she commented softly to Katherine as even more chaos ensued.

The old guard of the Imperial Moff Council started to fall one by one. This was not exactly how Teckla would have handled the task if she were in Kilran’s position, but she didn’t think there would be much that she and the new Emperor would tackle similarly. It really didn’t matter, the possible competition for influence was being eliminated and there was nothing that Teckla needed to do. She leaned back in her chain and watched the chaos, knowing that she would sense any threat focused upon her, or Moff DuPorcelen. And that she would have plenty of time to act. ”Don’t suppose you see any need to intercede?” Teckla questioned Katherine, ready to join her ally if so desired.

0kv4y49.png

A hand grasped Maldor Mecetti, pulling him away as the killing began.

At first, he suspected an assassin, seizing him before plunging a dagger into his neck, or throttling him with a garrote, or enacting some similar method of murder.

But... no. It was that ISB officer. The one who was likely involved in the manipulation of his family. The one who'd vouched for him.

"Stay low," she commanded, "I have been told you are a survivor, Mecetti. Let's see if it is true."

Maldor did as she commanded, though he looked into her face with some degree of confusion. Was she concerned that unintended individuals would get caught in the Emperor's plan for purging the previous Moffs?

Or... did she not know who was on the Emperor's list?

She held a gun close to her body. Did she think she might be on the list?

Had she not known that this would happen?

Had she realized the unfolding events only at about the same time as Maldor himself?

If so, did she consider him so valuable that she'd go a single inch out of her way to preserve him?

Not for the Emperor.

So then, whose design was she serving by ensuring his safety?

Possibilities began to open in his mind like blossoms in the spring.

The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen Teckla Tane Teckla Tane Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen Maestus Maestus Vaukhus Vaukhus

Standing at the entrance to the chamber for what was only a few moments was too long, the guard did as he was supposed to and stood there Ugh, people have so few manners & respect. Darth Rasnuhl mused. With a wave of his hand "I am allowed to pass." As he used the force to persuade the guard, a moment later "You are allowed to pass, sorry for the delay." the Guard responded and stepped out of the way. There was already too much commotion on the other side of the door to be out here still. The list of voices was long, including a man named Velran loudly declaring himself Emperor and with the one screaming man then the pop it seemed to be a purging of the disloyal.

Walking through the door, the room was a sight to behold. The table with many people around it... and more than a few missing their heads. The first thing that caught his eye was the imposing Vaukhus Vaukhus . The second thing in the room to catch his eye was who he assumed was Velran Kilran Velran Kilran with two red skinned Twi'lek Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell Maestus Maestus not far away. Following behind Darth Rasnuhl was his black skinned male Zabrak apprentice adorned with white and red tattoos & his general. They followed inside going to a back wall to stay out of the way. Darth Rasnuhl took a few more steps before talking, "I Warlord Darth Rasnuhl has arrived" looking at Velran until his gaze met, then giving a slight bow. "I have come to parlay, I have warships, troops, and droids. I know that one as myself won't make it far in the galaxy alone. There are far too many players expanding in all directions." At that he felt out in the force for who was the most afraid but not before feeling other users, then honing in on a quite scared Moff Zaq Keinn. Walking around the seating until behind him "So with that in mind I hope negotiations end up being beneficial to us both." As his blood orange lightsaber ignites & decapitates the Moff in a blink of an eye. "Also rest assured Emperor Velran, My force temple of users & doctrine are not far off from your crusaders." Re-clipping his lightsaber to his belt. Taking a quick look around for potential complications before looking back to the Emperor.

Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Teckla Tane Teckla Tane Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost

Wearing: Cultist Catsuit

Armed With: Cultist Lightsaber (Purple)

With: Drainer Fragments (3)

Arrived in: House Io Star Destroyer

A horrid portal of black energy opened up behind the seat of a Moff as the killing started.

She had unfortunately been late after a horrific accident aboard the Colossus of Shadows involving a freak accident with a laptop computer, a common bathtub rubber ducky, and a birthday candle had resulted in over three hundred deaths on the recreation deck, and days of protest. And it couldn't have been at a worse time, for the new emperor was to be declared, and The Parliament had wanted to show in person to declare her support.

She had only barely gotten aware of what was happening while in transit due to an advance Bodyguard on the ground, a Black Knight Shinobi , reporting in as he observed the proceedings.

She had actually just arrived in orbit over Lianna, but upon realizing just what Velran Kilran Velran Kilran had done, she knew she had to get down there now.

She had cut a hasty deal with the Brain Demon to get her down there through a portal. The Brain Demon agreed...giving a random payment to be collected at a later date...

House Io's Matriarch had stepped out of the portal, skintight catsuit clinging to her figure, her rotted yellow eyes lacking pupils as her violet lightsaber had gone active, flanked by three women in equally skintight white Catsuits and half capes.

Moff forces opposing Kilran, or directly targeting the self declared emperor, were easy to spot, for they were the ones being cut down. In the Chaos, The Parliament began swatting Blaster bolts back at the weapons they had been fired from.

Moff Loyalists found themselves grasping for their throats, three of the Drainer Fragments she had brought with her showing support the way House Io preferred the most....through martial application. Moffs her spies had told her would strive to support the system Kilran opposed began to get targeted, ropes of lightning gracing their bodies and cooking them.

"Greetings Emperor. I just love what you're doing with the place! Real action film vibes!" The Parliament said enthusiastically as she decapitated one of the Old Guard Moffs trying to flee the room.

"If this is how you are starting out, I cannot wait to see what other kind of bloodshed you'll be getting up to. Sign. Me. Up!" she said as she electrocuted a Moff that had whipped out a pistol on Velran.

The Drainer Fragments began draining the life out of more Moff enemies of Velran, rotting them to a mummified state in seconds, deadly curses escaping them to shield themselves from retaliation.

Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen

Alicia Drey Alicia Drey

Teckla Tane Teckla Tane

Maestus Maestus

Vaukhus Vaukhus

Last edited:
Tags: Teckla Tane Teckla Tane Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell Maestus Maestus Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori Vaukhus Vaukhus Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl Laertia Io Laertia Io

Soon after I and Tane began conversing, the Emperor made his address. To be truthful, it was far more coherent and organized than what I had anticipated. The mad scientist I now called my Emperor began speaking on a challenge to the Moff Council. I had known there would be friction between the Emperor and the majority of the Council's members. I, for one, found minimal issue with such a thing. Since Moff Aculia Voland Aculia Voland retreated into obscurity, the remainder of the Council was hardly worth time and effort. They were directionless and petty, content to sit with their titles instead of driving the Empire onward.

Then Kilran went on to talk about Imperial heritage. For that, I found myself leaning in slightly with attention. Being of the Eternal Empire, little credence was given to the likes of Palpatine, Fel, and others in Galactic history. Instead, it was our own survival and merit as an Empire ruling from a region of space the Empires of the past dared to not touch. Him shattering the crown in defiance of the past saw me sitting back content. It was good to not take up that past. This was a new Empire. We would be stronger, hopefully.

The other Moffs would protest near the tail-end of Kilran's speech, Moff Tane made a comment on the politicians. Considering the slight bit of standing I have gained with the new Empire, I smirked under my mask. "Luckily there will be no need to worry about the room filled with politicians for long.", and then it came. First, Moff Fumsi let out muffled shreeks. I looked to the side seeing the man's feet kicking in terror. It took quite a bit of restraint not to laugh at the sorry excuse of a Moff's struggle. Then, a row of others lost their heads with a whirring blade. I lost track of Lord Macetti in the madness, and Lecersen appeared to be unscathed thus far. I merely sat and observed with cold satisfaction. Granted, I found this method to be too messy and too much of a spectacle.

As a dark cloaked man entered addressing the Emperor, slaying another one of the useless Moffs, as well as an emissary of House Io, I would lean back to the woman sat beside me. "No need to intercede at all, Moff Tane.", my voice was hushed as to not detract from the addresses to the Emperor, "We may have put madness on the throne of the Empire, but poorly producing branches have been pruned as well. Albeit, in a more messy form than I would have done. It certainly became more of a spectacle than necessary. A pitiful situation for the janitorial staff." I turned to look to her, "You can be certain that your promotion will be recognized extremely quickly now. I see it best we stand together on matters going into the future with new Moffs gaining titles. With politicians pining for the position, it will be the job of soldiers like us to stand with strength. Hopefully more like us rise up to the Council."

As soon as Velran made his declaration, he quickly observed the room eager eyes wanting to see how the Moffs and high-ranking officials reacted. Director Kaybees remained stone faced but Velran noticed a glimmer of fear in his eyes, he looked down for a moment trying to advert his gaze from Velran before reengaging Velran's stare determined to not look surprised. Grand Moff Bral's forehead was wet with sweat to the point where it looked like it was mini waterfall.

"What have we've unleashed?" Velran read his Bral's trembling lips as he attempted to whisper to himself. Idiot. All of them, they preferred to wallow in their laziness and ignorance. To allow a once great Empire to fall because they were more interested in enriching themselves.

"What you unleashed?" Velran gave an uproarious laughter that filled the room. "That assumes that you were in control in the first place!" He spoke. "You don't get it do ya buddy?! You had the illusion that you were in control, but the reality is different. The moment I met you and your little posse, I wanted to take over as Emperor. Because you and the other Moffs decided to coast off your ancestor's good work and allow the new Empire to stagnate. But I'm not going to let that happen. Not again."

Bral gulped while Velran smiled. "You've all had your laughter and your parties," Velran said. "But in order for a newer, bolder generation to go forth, we must cut off all ties with the old."

As if on cue, the large Gen'Dai that Velran met walked in and crushed a Moff's head like a ripened fruit. Velran looked on in shock as bloody chunks slowly dripped on the Gen'Dai's fist. "I was not expecting that." Velran said before shrugging. "But I wasn't expecting not to expect something, so it doesn't count."

Just then, pandemonium filled the room. Velran informed Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen , Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran (his perfect daughter who can do no wrong.), Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell , Vaukhus Vaukhus , and Teckla about his intentions and who to kill. The rest of the survivors of the slaughter were not informed, Velran though he has chosen them to lead his Empire, weren't fully trusted. Alicia Drey Alicia Drey grabbed Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti and were trying to hide. Why was Alicia trying to protect Maldor? Was it because she could use him as a means to betray Velran?

Maestus Maestus , Kat and Teckla Tane Teckla Tane sat on their chairs observing the decapitations taking place. Velran couldn't blame them in a way, it was a work of art watching screaming Moffs have their heads cut off. The same Moffs who clung on to tradition and Imperial "honor" what tripe. Velran needed to start clean and these stubborn, lazy oafs were weeds that were infesting his growing garden. Maestus checked out at least for now......

Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen on the other hand sounded treasonous. "Oh, don't worry!" Velran smiled. "Lyrani is kewl! She's not a Sith just a dark Jedi who wanted to be my hand. I set up a job opening on Holowork and she answered it."

Laertia Io Laertia Io was the last arrive, her machines killing the remaining Moffs. "I know it's pretty funny!" Velran said. "Just try not to splatter the walls with the Moff's blood I just had them cleaned!"

As soon as the slaughter was over, Velran looked around at the bloodied Moff Council Chambers. Director Kaybees and Grand Moff Bral remained as the final two standing. "Director Kaybees," Velran said. "I think you and I need to have a little chat."

"Yes, my Emperor," Kaybees spoke.

"After assessing the botched scouting at Lothal which caused unnecessary casualties and a few reports by Agent Drey saying that you planned on defecting to the Dark Empire."

"My Emperor!" Kaybees fell on his knees. "I would nev-"

Velran fired his Blaster Pistol shooting Kaybees in the head. A large, smoking hole formed on his forehead, and he fell onto the floor. "You're fired!" Velran laughed. "Tell Runik Fel I said hello!" Velran paused. "Ah man! I should've said that BEFORE I killed him! Ah well!"

Grand Moff Bral was in tears, his entire body shaking, Velran slowly placed his Blaster Pistol on his holster before wrapping his arm around Bral. "You realize that I also know that you wanted to join the Dark Empire," he whispered.

"I'm sorry!" Bral began to weep. "Please don't shoot me!"

"Don't worry," Velran soothed. "I'm not going to shoot you. In fact, I have a new job for you."

"Y-you have?" Bral asked while Velran guided him towards a window.

"Yes...." Velran said. "You are now going to be a future science experiment!"

Velran took out his knife and slit Bral's throat as blood splattered all over. "What?!" Velran pushed Bral's corpse on to the floor. "I said I wasn't going to shoot him!"

Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl , Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori

Last edited:
Objective: Serve Father
Outfit: Assassin - Sable & Scarlet
Equipment: Slashy Stabby
Forces: Cookies
Tags: Can play tag but can’t hide from Kanni!

Kanni Ugaiya. Daughter of Velran Kilran. The Viper. Assassin. General. The hand of the Emperor. Yet she wasn’t the Hand of the Emperor. @Lyrani Kell That position was given to another. Another absolute badass killer. Head crushed. Necks cut. Throats choked. By a Force-user! Kanni gawked in awe.

She had seen the Force applied before of course. Had observed its power. But the way the Emperor’s Hand handled those Moffs without even lifting her hand was awesoooome! It was excellent. It was exquisite. Kanni’s question? Who’s next to be a target for the slaughter? THERE’S YOUR ANSWER!

Hopefully the Emperor’s enemies were getting the message. If they weren’t, then Kanni would have to just keep thinking in italics and bleed these bloody buffoons until they were…bloodied…and…finished? Or something.

"Is this an Empire of Sith, or an Empire of Imperials?" Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen

“This is an Empire with a new Emperor and nothing else matters!” Peace sign and peaceful eyes that hide her violence behind them.

Kanni made sure to butt in with an answer despite being inexperienced in politics. Ethen Lecersen had asked a question so it was addressed mid-sentence. Didn’t matter to her if other stuff mattered. At this moment, she wasn’t being groomed for Empress. Velran Kilran’s moment had only just begun so his daughter’s presence, her universe of purpose, was to make sure he enjoyed every moment of it. And her shuriken was his voice kinda like Lyrani Kell was his hand.

Keeping composed, Kanni kept motionless, narrowing her gaze at those who try to hide like this is a game of hide-and-seek. But nobody runs from Kanni! Teehee. I see ya, buddy! Alicia Drey Alicia Drey was her name, right? That’s fine. She can stay safe and hide for the time-being as long as she doesn't betray her new high king.

“W00T WOOOOOOT!” Kanni twirls her shuriken in a flourish! A bit of celebration, congratulations, as the dudicus with the helmet-face like General Grievous Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl takes out his blood orange blade and decapitates an opponent. Like cuttin’ through a blood orange! Hmmm…maybe like a knife slicin’ through cake? Cheesecake? Walnut pie? “Hmmm…” Kanni pinches her chin in contemplation of the best comparison.

Unfortunately for Kanni she was too busy thinking of yummy-wummy cakies and cookies to fill her hummy-tummy when some funny buddies appeared. Three sorceress chicks and their mistress Laertia Io Laertia Io begin quelling a sudden uprising from a courageous bunch. Blaster bolts fly forth right before lightning bolts go off.

“Awwwwwww but I wanted to stop those Mooooooffs!” Kanni stomps in one spot, lips pouted like some petulant child about to go wild. Here’s your slasher smile…

Backfire! Decapitation! Admire the abomination! Retaliation and mummification! Kanni would be an idiot to stand still as others kill the traitors so she boomerangs her shuriken! There’s some heads again! Oops ope that’s the throat!

“GWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!Gotta work on mah villainous villainess laugh! Shuriken flies back into the grip of this mistress.

“BLAM!” Mime the sound effect of Emperor Kilran’s execution into Kaybees’ head. That’s whatcha get for having a name that sounds like cereal! “KWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!” Cackle like a serial killer. Gotta laugh at Dad’s joke about being fired.

“OH OH OHHHH I LOVE SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS!” She is one! Kanni clapped enthusiastically and then— “FWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! I get it! Cuz ya killed ‘im but didn’t shoot ‘im like ya said ya wouldn’t!” Getting self-conscious of her own excitement, Kanni tries to bridle her glee and extends her hand to the nearest person after pulling an object from her pocket. “Cookie?”

As the lightsaber cut through the Moff a woot woot from Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran drew mental note. Ah yes chaos Rasnuhl thought, not a moment after the Moffs head hit the floor did three women appear from a dark void of power Laertia Io Laertia Io . The mysterious women who began force choking and.... draining the life out of some others. Now that is something I have not seen from an item. The thought was interrupted with foresight before his lightsaber blazed blood orange deflecting a stray bolt away from Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti & Alicia Drey Alicia Drey and back to where it came. The room calmed as Velran Kilran Velran Kilran addressed, killed and cracked jokes about the last two Moffs near the table. Hahaha that's actually funny he thought "Thats a funny one Emperor Kilran." The man liked to joke it seems, and do unorthodox experiments it seems.

Now turning back towards Kanni "Very nice weapon work, I would take one since your offering." holding out his hand while the other puts the lightsaber away. Then force lifting the dead Moff out of the chair & out of the way clearing a spot to sit. Now to keep an eye on the trio of women who appeared & the Gen'dai Vaukhus Vaukhus on the other side of the room.

The corpse of Grand Moff Bral stared at Velran still displaying that shocked expression seconds before his grisly death. Velran returned his dull gaze, Bral's blood splattered over his face. Their deaths were necessary to foster in a new era, these Moffs would rather die than give up their laps of luxury. "You never cared about making your mark on history," Velran muttered stepping over Bral's lifeless body as if he was a road bump. "You just wanted to throw your Wine parties and pretend that the Empire is something to be feared."

His mouth twitched and flecks of blood came out from his moustache. "Oh you fracking bastard!" Velran kicked Bral's head nearly tripping on the spilled blood that came from his slit throat. "I NOW HAVE BLOOD ON MY FRACKING MOUSTACHE! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT BRAL! HAVE FUN IN HELL!"

Velran turned to remaining Moffs who will comprised of his new Moff council. They were the best and brightest, people who saw moral lines as suggestions than restrictions. They were bold, creative, and more importantly loyal..... well most of them. "Hey Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen !" Velran said seeing the young man's shocked expression. "Are you okay? There, there poor boy, let me give you a hug."

a39f0172bcc671b3809479a08476e7e6.gif

He lurched towards the Imperial officer giving him an awkward hug. Internally, Velran groaned at this, social interaction was always something he despised but if he were to be Emperor, Velran had to at least do the bare minimum. But why was the bare minimum the most painful? "Now there," Velran shuffled Ethen in the middle of the council chamber. The dismembered bodies of the Moffs were strewn all over the place. "I just want to get a little picture and capture the moment."

Velran pulled out his Holophone and wrapped his arm around Ethen. He smiled at the camera not caring what Ethen's expression looks like. "Don't worry Ethen!" Velran said after snapping the photo giving him a devilish grin. "You and the rest of the Moffs are going to be rewarded handsomely for your loyalty."

Ethen was the one who would most likely turn on Velran. best to keep him close by peppering him with kindness. "Now!" Velran pushed Ethen aside smiling while kicking the head of a Moff across the room. "MY NEW MOFF COUNCIL! WE HAVE PURGED THE OLD GUARD AND GAVE BIRTH TO A NEW ERA! YOU ALL AND I ARE GONNA TEAR CHIT UP WOOOO!!!!!!"

Music began to play as Velran danced in front of the Moffs. "Now let's cut up the sectors!" Velran shouted as he stopped dancing. "Which planets do you all want to govern?"

Vaukhus Vaukhus , Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran , Alicia Drey Alicia Drey , Laertia Io Laertia Io , Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl , Maestus Maestus , Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell , Teckla Tane Teckla Tane , Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori , Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

GpXKEtU.png

When it became clear that the killing had probably stopped, Maldor came up from behind his cover.

He made a nod towards Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl , who had deflected a stray bolt. Well... probably a stray bolt. It was hard to know who had been trying to kill whom with any sense of certainty.

He straightened up, brushing down his silk robes, clearing his throat to settle his voice.

"I will take whichever worlds are least desirable to the others," he said. "I've spent my whole life administering the jewels of the Tapani Sector. I do not mind the hard work of finding new diamonds in the rough.

Whatever I am given, I will find a use for it. Whatever domain I survey, I shall convince it to yield fruit for the Empire."

Unlike some of his bold declarations, this was no hollow front.

He firmly believed that he could make even the garbage planets of the Empire into a paradise, if given enough time.

And it helped that by choosing the dregs, he knew that he need not fear that the other Moffs would make a play against him.

Vaukhus Vaukhus , Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran , Alicia Drey Alicia Drey , Laertia Io Laertia Io , Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl , Maestus Maestus , Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell , Teckla Tane Teckla Tane , Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori , Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Velran Kilran Velran Kilran

Tags: Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Teckla Tane Teckla Tane Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl Maestus Maestus Vaukhus Vaukhus Laertia Io Laertia Io

The conversation with Moff Tane petered out slightly with the music. At the very least, it certainly seemed as if our future alliance on what was to come of the new Moff Council was cemented in some capacity. It was a start, and considering we were the only ones who could rise from our seats following that bloody coronation. We were the only ones worth keeping alive. Her and I have shown to have similar philosophies thus far. An alliance was certainly in the making, if not as good as made, from the way I saw it.

The rather bombastic music was not to my liking. However, my ears did perk up to the words of who wants which planets to rule. That, I specifically knew would be important. For one, I had territory I did not want revoked. However, the newly expanded worlds also proved to be an ample opportunity. New planets to gain more conscripts for the Iron Legion. It was a prime opportunity to grow in influence over the Council, but also gain some favor with the newly made Emperor. Well, a slight bit more compared to being allowed to live from the original members.

First to speak on this was Lord Macetti. At first, I thought a noble like him would try for Tion and its adjacent worlds. Instead, however, he chose the scraps. Such a decision was something I would have hardly predicted for a noble. Granted, his tendency to appear in battle personally may also be a sign he was not truly as posh as others cut from such cloth. I leaned back in my seat in anticipation. With a sign that the Emperor was waiting to hear us all beg, I stood rigid at my spot.
"All I ask of the Emperor is to allow me to maintain my current jurisdiction. However, the planet Gand is of interest." I then saluted the newly made Emperor before briskly sitting back in my seat in an attentive posture. My attention on both the Emperor, and my hopeful ally that sat at my side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom