Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Eadu Practicum

Rain was a tale as old as time for Andromeda Demir. It had plagued her village on Irvulix, the harsh toxicity etching the wood and concrete of their dwellings, spoiling the wells, polluting the purification barrels if they weren't covered fast enough.

Rain that you could stand in -- well, that was new. She had stood, struck dumb with a broad smile on her face, her hand reaching uncertainly into the drizzle. The cool moisture was so much a novelty that she was tempted to pull her hood off, let it soak into her glossy black hair, but Andy didn't know how long the trek would be, and she expected that it would be uncomfortable to have her wet hair and clothes for very long, so she kept her hood up. Her poncho -- there was no elegant way to describe it, which was fine, because Andromeda Demir was a poor miner, only weeks removed from having mine dust under her fingernails, in every wrinkle and crevice on her hands and in places she hadn't known could accumulate the stuff -- was treated to make it water-repellant, so with its hood drawn, she was nigh impermeable to the moisture, except when she reached a hand out to let the rainwater pool in her palm.

She hoped her position toward the rear of the groups mounting the hike would prevent people from seeing the stupid grin on her face each time she did.

Also under her poncho was a small kit with some essentials: two changes of clothes, extra underwear and socks, toiletries, a first aid kid and, strapped to the bottom of the kit, a bedroll. Just in case. It bumped against her rear end as she walked. Idly she wondered whether her pit droid was thinking about her, back in her dormitory in the padawan quarters. Andy didn't know whether the droid could experience that kind of feeling, but she did miss him, even though she hadn't named him yet. He was her link to Captain Baig, with whom she had kept up an epistolary friendship. Baig, she supposed, was her friend. Her only friend, as pathetic as it sounded. As pathetic as it was.

She was thankful for her good, sturdy boots by the time she reached the first marker. The terrain was going to be a challenge even in bright, sunny, dry conditions. Her dark eyes scanned the pathway up the mountain, marker to marker, until she couldn't see anymore. A deep breath, a stretch, and she set about to continue. It wasn't long before sweat trickled down her back from the exertion.

Just like in the mine. And nothing like it.

eadu2-Border.png

EVESA
The Eadu Practicum | Eadu
TAG: Loomi Loomi | Tala Vale Tala Vale | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Rosalina Rosalina | Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | Toby Perris Toby Perris | Iris Arani Iris Arani
GEAR: Chase Edgewear T-shirt | Chase Racewear Jacket | Lightsaber

div-goldiguess.png

He was fine.

If anyone believed that, then they would believe anything. He didn't have his cane anymore and his burns had mostly cleared up, so he looked fine. He wasn't though. The hike was finishing him off, making him wonder if he'd returned to active duty much too quickly after the incident on Indoumodo. He was however, for the sake of the Padawan Group whom he was accompanying attempting to keep a straight face and even force a little bit of a smile through.

Rain was something he'd encountered before. It was cold as it connected with his skin and irritating as it rolled down the back of his neck but not something he couldn't handle. He was starting to miss his robes however, the hood they offered would have been useful. They'd been destroyed in the Indoumodo incident, unrepairable from fire damage.

Every so often, the Jedi Knight noticed the glance that Loomi sent his way. She'd been keeping a close eye on him since they'd arrived. He hadn't informed her of his feelings that he'd rushed back into active duty but he was starting to wonder if she was noticing that maybe he wasn't ready. He was starting to wonder if she was figuring out why he'd signed her, Tala and himself up to the Jedi retreat on Eadu, so that he had more time to recover whilst someone was still teaching his Padawan's.

Plus, he'd learn a few things himself.

Rosalina had also accompanied them. He remembered her well, the extremely large green Tof who had carried him to the evacuation shuttle on Indoumodo. He owed her his life, some of it anyway. He realised in that moment he'd never had a chance to thank her and he figured that he probably needed to get around to that at some point. She'd probably appreciate it as well.

Ko had also joined them, again a familiar face after Indoumodo. He was glad that the Kel Dor had joined them on the retreat to Eadu. They hadn't had much time to talk before Caden had become a Corellian BBQ and the Kel Dor had run off to disable some artillery. Maybe Eadu would be a bonding experience for them, where Caden could actually get to know more about the man.

"I'm good, thank you. Looking forward to being somewhere dry"

Looking forward to sitting down as well, although he wouldn't dream of saying that out loud. He was happy with everyone believing he was absolutely fine and was hiking with no issues. He was a gym rat and a fitness freak, a little hike like this shouldn't have been causing him any issues. Yet it was, and it was annoying him that it was causing him issues.

Caden heard Ko talking, and he smiled.

"Don't stress it too much kid. You're in good hands here. Master Jade is a legend, trust me. I can't recall if I ever met her back in my Silver Jedi days but I've heard enough stories about her. We'll all learn a thing or two, trust me. It'll be fun"

There was another voice. Whomever it belonged to confirmed that there was no reason to be nervous. Caden stood back whilst the new figure introduced herself to the trio of Padawan's. Iris wasn't a name he'd ever heard before. He stood back and listened whilst Loomi introduced herself, Ko and Rosalina. He stood back whilst Loomi asked if the newer face was a student of Jedi Master Noble, Sword of the Jedi herself.

The Jedi Knight gave the new figure, Iris, a few moments to answer before he stepped forward and looked around.

"We best keep moving. I think we're expected up top. Question. Has anyone seen Tala?"

Last edited:

GEAR: Lightsaber | Jedi Robes
TAG: Anyone really!

FS3Gb3Y.png

fB4cyNU.png

A blue lightsaber ignited and held firmly in a defensive stance. The second layer would be met with burning cuts as each and every single one fell down with swings from the Zeltron, well... save for one massive rock splattering on his side, extruding a generous amount of dirt that splatted across his robes. Gross. He knew that Jedi didn't put much stock into their looks but as a Zeltron, it's a matter of importance to him. Looking like a dirty muddied Jedi at a sanctuary just simply won't do... but for now, he'd continue on and on. He didn't even use that much of the force, and he already felt exhausted, taxed. And worse yet, he resorted to physical prowess over patience and use of the force. He can already feel the disappointment of his master several lightyears away in the galaxy.

He continued to struggle against the conditions, boots sinking into the deep mud with each step, rain hammering down on him and starting to soak his vision. Out of a need for control, he ignited his lightsaber as a light source, the other hand hovering over his forehead to help keep his vision clear and focused towards the path ahead. If he's already broken his trust in the force to save him from the rocks, he can swallow his pride for what he's about to do next.

"Help? Is anyone around?" he shouted out, his voice conflicting with the thunder and pouring rain. He's usually a strong-willed man, not caving in unless he absolutely had to. He'd be lying if it wasn't for the muddy dirt hanging onto his robes being a major factor for him giving up so easily.

eadu2-Border.png

SPARKY
TREKKING | EADU
TAG: Loomi Loomi | Caden Evesa Caden Evesa | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Toby Perris Toby Perris | Rosalina Rosalina | Tala Vale Tala Vale | Vaylaar D'artagnan Vaylaar D'artagnan | @everyone else (so many)

ceridiv.png

banner.png

HOSTAGE TO THE LIGHT

This weather sucked.

Ceri struggled to stay on her feet, to not get blown over. She wasn't a big, strong girl. This wind and rain would blow her around like a leaf. So she clung tightly to keep the warm jacket closed all the way up to her nose as she stuck behind the Tof girl who seemed able to at least stay on her feet.

The group was more or less together as they moved toward the top of the mountain where they are expected. Ceri just hoped she wouldn't blow off the mountain before reaching it.

Everyone was hollering back and forth some words. The Chandrilan Padawan could only manage a "Y-yeah!" when asked if everyone was okay before clamping her mouth shut again as she nearly drowned on the rain. Being a Jedi wasn't a picnic. First Induomodo, that kept her up at night, now this.

Out of the fire and into a hurricane.

It was only when Caden asked where Tala was, that she looked around a bit. She felt bad. She'd been so focused about staying on her feet, that she hadn't noticed that some Padawans were missing. Especially the Miraluka.
"I don't know! She was with us not too long ago!" she hollered back at the Knight, turning her face slightly to not swallow rain again. Just then, another voice drifted to them through the storm not far behind them.

"Help? Is anyone around?"

Without hesitation, Ceri hollered back.
"Yes!" she stopped and hunched down some so as not to get blown off her feet. To make it easier to spot them, she ignited her sky-blue blade. "If you can see this, move towards us!" she called then. She hoped Tala would be able to hear them too and follow the Force from the blade.

They were so close to the Temple, but it wouldn't be nice if friends were missing.

sL9pBlS.png

white.png

Interacting: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

"Timeliness, I can only respect it." -- No argument there.

"It's true, this'll be the first time I've done a program like this in this format. Quill and I split instruction on Jakku, and only took a certain number of students at a time until we had to expand the campus due to a sudden influx. It was pretty much the same on Ossus, I had Val. Though you're right, It'll be a good trial run for me even. If it's successful, I hope to do more on other worlds. All that to say I appreciate your help, truly."
"Oh right, I don't think you ever got the chance to come to Jakku to see the Enclave or the program in play, y'know before the whole..." She brushed it off with a slick wave of the hand, "Really, it draws from my own experiences. I've always felt the traditional training formula was outdated, albeit, it's for sure definitely personalized per the individual. But using those methods as reference just seemed to fit a different time, I mean for one we're at war a lot more than our predecessors ever were."

"My former Padawan Kale always described it as Trial by Fire, but.."
She shrugged, "In some ways he was probably right, the whole philosophy does shock the body in some ways, forces it to get use to stress. But, I always saw it as preparing him for whatever. I was protecting him by teaching him to protect himself while pushing him to create his own approach to the Force." She explained.

Heh -- "I think they've got enough to deal with in the way of the elements for now."

"Though while we're waiting, I know you were looking for information on several temples and enclaves, I hope the list I sent over was helpful? How's your project going?"

Last edited:
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Romi Jade Romi Jade

"Oh it is going quite well, our reconstruction efforts on some temples, touch ups on others and the new uneti trees and stones we have developed serve to do many interesting things with the force. Harder to cloak, harder to hide but also more protected and secured." It was a trade off but they could still have hidden enclaves across the galaxy. Her Jadeite Collection #11 chapter detailing them and cataloguing the temples, enclaves and outposts of the jedi across the galaxy or points of interest are an important part. "Though Jakku was different, it was interesting as an idea and what happened wasn't great but we have work since then to try and not have repeats."

She had visited it once in the beginning but the gathering hadn't lasted that long as a number of padawans who were coming hadn't shown up. It was something she regretted but there were even more coming now... she could feel all of them and was looking at the areas of the temple around them. Romi's training methods were going to be something she could admit.. physical and mental fitness for it would be important. "There are more." SHe said it and clasped her hands behind her back while grinning to herself... a lot more and if this was going to work out all of them. Oh she was going to rather enjoy seeing it.

"And I have several projects in the works.. some showing so far like our discplate station for refugees and our newer recruitment and detection means for force sensitives. The High Plane as been functioning better and development of equipment it is able to use for prototypes are better. I experimented with our transport network to get here to you." She said it and the displacement of being fired from a warping gate was... questionable but it went so fast few noticed. "We are working on how to anchor and have it be able to retrieve others so if there is a need for quick extractions we can do it. My little friend here."

She motioned to the kushiban looking bunny cat she had brought with her. "Is for you, I'll show you later what he can do but it shall be something few others can and it was born and bred for the jedi to be able to utalize."

Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Caden Evesa Caden Evesa | Joland Graves | Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn | Arwen Hamenick Arwen Hamenick | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Loomi Loomi | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Mishel Mishel | Kinoan Kinoan | Makko Vyres Makko Vyres | Starlin Rand Starlin Rand | Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | Lief Lief | Toby Perris Toby Perris | Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo | Tala Vale Tala Vale | Rayia Si Rayia Si | Sayuri Hatoko Sayuri Hatoko | Rosalina Rosalina | Iris Arani Iris Arani | Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl | Vaylaar D'artagnan Vaylaar D'artagnan | Andromeda Demir Andromeda Demir | Janos Sovv Janos Sovv |

"Excited?"

The Tof girl frowned in thought. Though she understood Basic well enough, Rosa found it a tricky language to express herself in. Part of that was due to embarrassment over her broken speech. Ko and Loomi hadn't made fun of her for it, so she was a little more comfortable around them.

Is there a word for excited but scared? Ashla's Light, it's times like these where I cannot tell the difference between the two. I certainly hope that we can all come out of this intact.

Rosa nodded, a curt gesture.

"Excited." She confirmed. "But many worried."

A new face—gentle and scarred—appeared. Loomi seemed starstruck, and the Tof leaned forward a little to ensure that her friend was alright.

Rosa nodded again as Loomi introduced them.

"Hello Iris." She said simply. A faint smile cut into her hard features. This newcomer seemed to understand how excitement and fear intertwined.

Worry crossed her face when Caden asked where Tala was. Rosa looked over her shoulder, squinting through the torrential downpour and whipping winds. She couldn't see the red headed Padawan.

"Tala…lost." She grunted sadly.

Grey eyes swept back over their group. The pilgrimage of Padawans had quickly become disorganized, but their individual presences dotted the mountainside like little pinpricks of light in the howling storm.

"We looking Tala? Or go?" She asked. Rosa was not a leader. She was the muscle.

Loomi Loomi Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Caden Evesa Caden Evesa Iris Arani Iris Arani Tala Vale Tala Vale Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl @ padawan creatures

Wearing: This
Equipment: Training Saber
Tags: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Romi Jade Romi Jade

Lily was already panting quite deeply as she wandered forward. It wasn't that she was inactive or unfit, however, she was unused to hiking. Especially hiking mountains in forest areas. It was much different exercise to fighting and training in the Jedi academy. It was something her mind was already attempting to figure out how she could counter or attempt to improve her physical fitness in hiking and training in forest settings. She doubted that missions would be in city settings that she was use to at the moment.

The rain was also not a pleasant factor. It meant wearing a coat and she could feel the fabric itch her skin. Her body having long since gotten use to keeping her body warm with plenty of skin showing, now she was wearing a lot of fabric and it was increasing the warmth she felt. Lily kept moving forward and heard her Master calling out. "Not so bad Master!" Lily dare not complain and didn't want to show her weaknesses yet, "It is unfortunate that you couldn't park the ship closer to the location." Lily added in, wishing that they hadn't been so far removed from where they were meant to be meeting this Jedi Master, Romi Jade.

Having gotten the impression not only from her Jedi Mentor but also her aunt, this Jedi Master was someone they both deeply respected. Though she suspected her aunt had a big crush on the Jedi Master, it was a flaw of Kat's that she was attracted to strong women, one that Lily had noted long ago. It was amusing to see her aunt get flustered so it was a shame that she was not coming to the training session but also a good time for Lily to get more experience with her Jedi Mentor and interact with the other Padawans. She couldn't be dependent on her aunt to be the only social contact that she held, it was awkward enough as it was, being too reliant was not healthy in Lily's mind.

Catching up to Briana, Lily looked to the Jedi Knight. "I am good Master, figuring out ways to introduce some hiking and forest/jungle training to my current exercises. Seems cardio is never something one can master through one course of action." Lily confessed, she then spotted the temple in the distance. "Though, I swear you parked this far away just to challenge me..." Lily smirked.

Her mind was not thinking too much on her issues with the Force, she knew there was a long way to go and Lily was never going to do well with such skills if she was constantly living in fear. That had been at least made clear to her. The issue was attempting to conquer that fear. She looked back to her Master, "I am nervous about doing this training. I don't want to put anyone in harms way..." Lily sighed as she confessed, her powers skill felt raw, uncontrolled and wild. No matter how much she attempted to wrangle them, it sometimes felt the more she limited her connection and the control, the worse her outbursts with the Force.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"You're... Master Noble's student, right?"

"Graduated, but yes. I was."

It was interesting to her that people knew that much about her. Fascinating, even. She'd been away from the temple for some time, but there were still Padawan's who at least knew of her connection to Valery. It earned a chuckle from the scarred Knight, but one that faded. as she instead took a look around. The colors were all over the place. The rain, the mud, it seemed to be wearing down many of the padawans.

Perhaps she was just used to harsh conditions after training with Valery, but shouldn't this be easier for them? Especially this other Knight? No, ah. That's what it was. She looked to Rosa, giving her a simple nod.

"Go with the others, make sure no one else is left behind. I'll go look for Tara."

She paused, glancing back to where the voice barely carried over the winds. So a number of people were having issues.

".. And help whoever else is having problems, it seems. You Padawans make sure your supervisor there makes it up to the top for me, alright?" She flashed a smile before turning towards the colors. Concern, panic, they dyed the colors of the Force just differently enough to pull her gaze towards them. So, she jumped, sliding through the mud to find her way to the others.

"Tala! Person shouting for help! Speak up so I can find you!"

Tala Vale Tala Vale | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Vaylaar D'artagnan Vaylaar D'artagnan | Caden Evesa Caden Evesa | Loomi Loomi | Rosalina Rosalina | @Others probably

Rain slapping him in the face, wind howling through one ear and out the other, mud up near his knees. Storm so sore Mago could hear all the other's complaints on the wind.

Mago? He was loving this. So many years cooped up inside the Jedi Temple, reading and reading and hearing and reading about the stories of Jedi out on their adventures and their training. He couldn't remember the last time he felt rain, or heard wind like this. As soon as he stepped off the ship he had stood there, soaking in the rain and the wind and the mud and the feeling of being on a real training mission. The war had sidetracked a lot of his progress, and three dead masters sort of broke the routine of training. He had his lightsaber with him, but he could count on his hands the number of times he had ignited it in the past year. Other padawans, including Loomi Loomi and Tala Vale Tala Vale and others had gone to Indoumodo. Not everyone came back in one piece. Mago had stayed behind. But no longer.

So what if he had no one wanting to take over his apprenticeship? He was getting older by the day and it was time he got his nose out of his books and spent some time doing actual Jedi work. Though he'd get to his books on the ride back to Coruscant, of course.

By the time his fist clenched and he was ready to start up the mountain... He was alone by the ship. Left behind again. He didn't blame them, it was more his fault than anything. It was strange how he could see everything around him, but when his brain wandered it was as if he could see nothing but his own thoughts. Well, no time like the present to get a move on.

His boots had practically become one with the mud, and the struggle to get them free was... exhilarating. To work just to take a single step while getting battered on every side? Now this was living. So he trudged on with a big smile on his face, following the trench of footprints his fellow padawans had left behind. Even the falling rocks he happily ducked and weaved away from, his Force Sight catching them far in advance. The mud blocked all sight of the ground beneath. Or rather, it itself was the ground but now unstable. His Force Sight allowed him to see past the mud to the firmer ground beneath. He imagined the rest of the padawans would rely on their sight and simply walk on hoping. Being able to see where best to place his feet helped him catch up rather quickly.

Mago tapped on the other boy's shoulder. "I am!" He said, smiling. They were almost the same height, the Zeltron being just a little taller. Mago's hair was plastered to his head and his blindfold was soaked and drooping, but Mago was as pleased as would be reading his favorite book. The Zeltron boy seemed... tired. Sure, it was some hard work getting here but Mago felt like he could do some more. "Need a hand? I can tell you where best to put your feet if you want." Though asking, he was already moving as if to take Vaylaar's arm on his shoulders and help him along.

"Tala! Person shouting for help! Speak up so I can find you!"

"Over here!" Mago shouted. It had been a long, long time since he had shouted. It wasn't a very strong shout.

Tala huffed as she walk up the unsteady slopes. She had managed fine upon the slippery slopes so far and as she saw the two figures in the distance, she knew she was on the right track. It would look though like she had been hit by a hovertrain with bandages covering bacta patches all over her burned-up body. As she walked up to the two, she noticed one person that she did recognize, Mago. It seemed like the bookworm had decided to come out and play with the big dogs. Giving the two a wave, Tala stood in front of them, using the stick to hold her body up. "I see you are out of the Library for once Mago. You having fun playing in the dirt with the rest of us?"

Mago Leomax Mago Leomax Vaylaar D'artagnan Vaylaar D'artagnan Iris Arani Iris Arani

GEAR: Lightsaber | Jedi Robes
TAG: Mago Leomax Mago Leomax Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi Tala Vale Tala Vale Iris Arani Iris Arani

FS3Gb3Y.png

fB4cyNU.png

It honestly felt so heartwarming that many rallied to help the Zeltron in his time of need. A hand behind his back with the physical offer to help him move, a lightsaber igniting in the distance to act as a beacon of hope in these dreadful conditions. He only smiled, placing an arm around the... huh, what is he? He looked over the man's body and features, with the blindfold being perhaps the most prominent aspect of him. How could he see? Maybe a specialised see-through material, he could be from one of those races that can't see sunlight very well.

"Need a hand? I can tell you where best to put your feet if you want."

He nodded, comfortably laying his arm around the man with no hesitation. Before he could even give out a proper word of thanks, a shout came from the distance.

"If you can see this, move towards us!"

He pointed in the distance towards the lightsaber that's ignited, prompting for him to go that way. "We should go there. Looks like another one of us. It looks like a lot of people came to hel-" and before he could even finish those words, another person came along.

"I see you are out of the Library for once Mago. You having fun playing in the dirt with the rest of us?"

Oh... one of those critical people. Well, it was time to play the damsel in distress and amp up the heroics of this brave, blindfolded man to this... blindfolded woman. Huh. Is there a fashion trend he's missing with the Jedi? Nonetheless, Val went on full limp mode and showed himself to be more exhausted than he actually is. "Mago really saved my life back there, those rocks almost got me..." and he motioned towards the sliced rocks a few metres away from them... the ones he actually slashed, but he'll keep that part hidden. "This bookworm is a damned hero." and as if to ensure that Mago knew what he's doing, he did a light press on his shoulder, acting as his wingman.

eadu2-Border.png

With: Caden Evesa Caden Evesa | Loomi Loomi | Rosalina Rosalina | Tala Vale Tala Vale | Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | & Co.

Z9U36lL.png

It seemed like quite a bit was going. They were pretty close to their destination and yet some people were already running into issues. Ko barely made out the calls from behind. The storm and his hood blocking out some of the noise. He noticed another young padawan call out back before igniting their blue lightsaber. Using its radiance as a way to guide those who’d fallen behind to their position. Very clever.

It was likely Tala, maybe even more as well. Ko took a step back to check it out before Master Noble’s graduated pupil spoke to Rosalina. Telling them to continue on and not leave anyone else stuck behind and help anyone else along the way. Did she also refer to Caden as a supervisor?

The thought made Ko think for a moment. Having needed to do his padawan training without a mentor, was a Jedi “Supervisor” the best he could get for the time being? As Iris headed back to those who’d seemed to have fallen behind Ko looked back up to Rosa. “Well, I guess we better take our worried excitement up with us to the summit then huh?” Ko said to the Green Giant with a smile before continuing to walk along the path. The Kel Dor made his way over to Caden to speak to the Jedi Knight.

“I’ve heard a bit about Master Jade as well and her accomplishments. Seems like it was kinda before my time joining the Jedi even as an initiate.” Ko trusted Caden’s words and high praise towards Romi. He was still eager to get into the training, having to be somewhat self taught to an extent he jumped at the opportunity to come along with this. “Well, let's see about getting ourselves to that “somewhere dry” you mentioned earlier.” Ko added, more than ready to finally get to the sanctuary. All the while still wiping the condensation away on his goggles. Even with his vision fogging up constantly he was soon enough able to see the sanctuary. Finally arriving at their destination.

Last edited:

Everything had happened far too quickly for Loomi to process it all, but Tala, the one calling out for help, and a new Miraluka boy had appeared, as had Ceri, whom she had met on an earlier outing. It wasn't long before some more good news had come. Upon the mention of getting somewhere dry, the top of the summit came into view. They had made it.

"I see it!" Loomi called back. "Come on!"

Suddenly it was as if all of Loomi's energy returned from nowhere. What had once been a half exhausted trudge became a full of motivation, and she was quick to grab the arms of Ko and Rosalina to hurry them towards the temple. It was very much like an excided child pulling her parents along. Once she had breached the doors of the temple, however, she promptly collapsed from how weary her body had grown. Still with a look of excitement, however, she glanced back to the rest of the party.

"Is everyone alright?"

Mago supported the older boy and began directing him where to place his feet. He was solely focused on the ground when the faint hiss of a lightsaber ignition hit his ears and the sound of someone.
"We should go there. Looks like another one of us. It looks like a lot of people came to hel-" and before he could even finish those words, another person came along.
"I see you are out of the Library for once Mago. You having fun playing in the dirt with the rest of us?"

"Yeah, I am actually!" He beamed at her. "And hey, of course we came to help. That's what Jedi do, right?" He directed where to place his next step, but he went incredibly limp. Mago shifted his stance to hold him up. And then he started saying how Mago saved him. Well he wasn't sure if he did or not, but he was calling out for help. Maybe not everyone was enjoying the weather? Pride swelled within him and he held him more firmly. "Don't worry, I got you. One step at a time and we'll make it there." He interpreted the press on his shoulder as the boy just trying to keep his balance. "I'm Mago, by the way. What's your name?"

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris slowed her hurried run to a brisk walk and finally, just stood a little above the other trio of Padawans. A smile took over, a truly bright one at that. Padawan's lifting each other up, helping one another. In her generation, no one was that close. The most they ever helped one another with was beating each other up in their fight clubs. And now they were actually lifting each other up to get up this little challenge.

Perhaps that was the lesson here. Though-

"This is quite the dangerous trek. Is there a reason you're here with so many injuries, Padawan?" She stepped down from the little ledge she'd been standing on, her gaze focused solely on Tala.

"We're going to talk more about that choice once we're all caught up. But, are any of you particularly injured? I can heal those who need it."

Mago Leomax Mago Leomax | Tala Vale Tala Vale | Vaylaar D'artagnan Vaylaar D'artagnan

f238cead5b5a746a10e13ff238afcac5.gif

Briana_Div_2.png

Wearing: XoXo
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Lily Decoria Lily Decoria , @anyone nearby
Bri_Prof.png

I am good Master, figuring out ways to introduce some hiking and forest/jungle training to my current exercises. Seems cardio is never something one can master through one course of action." Lily confessed, she then spotted the temple in the distance. "Though, I swear you parked this far away just to challenge me..."

With a chuckle and a signature smirk pulling up at the corners of her lips, Briana watched her struggling student trudged forward despite her obvious discomfort. "Believe me, Lil', I hear you. Docking closer would have made this all much easier, but what can I say? Jedi Masters enjoy adding a bit of challenge to our lives. Builds character. I'm glad to hear that you're taking this time to be so proactive, though."

Briana's once pristine rain-proof cloak now clung to her like a second skin, weighed down by the deluge of water that had managed to seep through its once impenetrable layers. She shrugged her shoulders in a half-hearted attempt to readjust it, though it did little to offer any actual protection from the elements as a few stray drops of rain found their way down the nape of her neck, sending a shiver cascading down her spine. "Gotta love the joys of being soaked to the bone, huh?" she drawled, a touch of sarcasm woven into her words as she shared in the less-than-ideal circumstances of their journey.

Her mind wandered briefly to Lossa, conjuring up an image of what was surely to be a very disgruntled Zeltron who would undoubtedly be less than pleased with her current predicament, a grin tugging at the corners of her lips in silent anticipation of future dramatics.

But just as quickly as her thoughts drifted, Lily's words brought her back to the present, snapping her attention back into focus.

"I am nervous about doing this training. I don't want to put anyone in harms way..."

Briana listened intently to Lily's concerns, giving a reassuring nod as she slowed her own pace to match Lily's, directing the two of them off to the side to make way for one of the more enthusiastic Padawans to dash past them with what seemed like boundless energy. "I get it, Lily. It's natural to feel a little nervous, but you've worked hard to get to where you are and are much more capable than you give yourself credit for. It's time to cast aside those doubts and fears that weigh you down and trust in yourself and the process. You've got this." While her words were soft, there was a firmness to her tone that conveyed the importance of what she was saying, wanting Lily to understand that there wasn't room for harboring such doubts and fears.

They were obstacles that needed to be overcome, not be entertained.

With that said, they pressed on, determination pushing them through the final stretch of the uphill trek until they finally crossed the threshold of the Practicum's door, the air itself within the facility seeming to hum with a soothing energy that stood in stark contrast to the chaotic world they had just emerged from. With a soft sigh of satisfaction, she instinctively kicked her boots against the entrance, attempting to dislodge the stubborn mud that clung to them like an unwelcome companion, only to realize that it was a futile gesture, causing Briana to mutter under her breath in annoyance.

Ah well, at least she'd tried.

"That was quite the adventure, hmm?"

Briana_Div_2.png

sL9pBlS.png

white.png

"Happy to hear it," Romi had been trained as a youngling at a satellite enclave, so facilities like it, their cataloging, and their upkeep has always been something dear to her -- Jakku most of all giving that it was of her own design, and her first step into the role of a headmaster. "It's important, more than some may realize."

"I can't say I'm surprised, you and Sasori are always hard at work on what's next. This transport network though, I'd love to hear more and even check it out in person at some point if its possible."

"And you come bearing gifts,"
her words rolled over a muffled giggle. "I saw you walk in with it, but chalked it up to just some small companion of yours, I should've known there was more to it." -- heh

She smirked, tilting her head to take Matsu's companion into full view.

"Adorable. Whatever it does, I hope it's nothing overly crazy, I mean--I do have an aggressive five year old at home with a curious spirit. She's nothing like me..." She was everything like her.

Silhouettes and shadows filled her peripheral, shifting her focus to the sound of footsteps echoing through the hall, she took to see a small group of retreat goes making their way inside. They were clad in damp cloaks and hoods, their faces flushed from the chill of the rain. She was proud to see them undeterred.

"We've got guests Matsu." Jade started for them. She cut cleanly through the holographic projection in the center of the room, emerging on the other side with blue shades forming shadows at her back. She was moving to her own cadence in tandem with the hushed clicking of her combat boots.

"Welcome. You've made it. I'm Romi Jade." She threw her hands up, and then they came to settle on her her hips as her form molded itself and shifted its weight; she swayed a bit in her stance. "I know that was a lot, and will explain more in-depth in a bit as more folks arrive but first please come in, dry off, and get situated." She motioned for them to move further in.

"You all are first." A well timed pivot, put her back to the group as she led them in, just to stop some couple of feet ahead. "This is Master Ike, she'll also be joining us. Now, we do have accommodations. There are spartan style dorms outlined just down this corridor," she pointed to her left, "Feel free to drop your things, freshen up or change if you want and return here and then we can debrief."

"I promise there'll be no more hiking...for today."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Romi Jade Romi Jade

She offered only a grin. "A five year old.. they are adorable at that age. I have twins two year olds again." Hanna and her well several children in and plenty of years was well worth it. "ANd well I don't think it is too crazy and a child would love it. IF you let them bond she'll even protect them above all else... which could be good or bad depending on your view... I'll ah explain it to you later." She said it as people were coing and giving Romi a chance to review some of her works on force techniques and use well they would have to wait.. this was Romi's class and students had arrived as he turned towards them offering a bow of her head when introduced.

"Welcome." She said it and looked at some of them... One or two she recognized from Coruscant and clasped her hands standing next to and smaller then the hapan woman. She look in the sight of them though as they could go about their own business. SHe wodnered if Romi was using the same rooms but ehhh they could make it work while she awaited if there was any questions or comments. "I am looking forward to seeing how talented the latest generation of jedi are." She let the little biot roam around and get used to all of the people there with a stretch. "This is...." She took a deep breath. "And never let a small child name it... Jedi Empress Supreme Lady Smoogles the fourth." She was so going to see to some sort of punishment for Hanna letting Allie name things.

Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Caden Evesa Caden Evesa | Joland Graves | Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn | Arwen Hamenick Arwen Hamenick | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Loomi Loomi | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Mishel Mishel | Kinoan Kinoan | Makko Vyres Makko Vyres | Starlin Rand Starlin Rand | Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | Lief Lief | Toby Perris Toby Perris | Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo | Tala Vale Tala Vale | Rayia Si Rayia Si | Sayuri Hatoko Sayuri Hatoko | Rosalina Rosalina | Iris Arani Iris Arani | Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl | Vaylaar D'artagnan Vaylaar D'artagnan | Andromeda Demir Andromeda Demir | Janos Sovv Janos Sovv |

L5Wz4fu.gif

NotNybs.png

Equipment: Skinsuit, Rusty Green Jumpsuit, Poncho, Mix and Match Harness, Left Ear
Weapons: Lossa's Lightsaber
Tags: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Lily Decoria Lily Decoria Romi Jade Romi Jade Caden Evesa Caden Evesa Joland Graves Yondir Fenn Yondir Fenn Arwen Hamenick Arwen Hamenick Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Loomi Loomi Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Mishel Mishel Kinoan Kinoan Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Starlin Rand Starlin Rand Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi Lief Lief Toby Perris Toby Perris Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo Tala Vale Tala Vale Rayia Si Rayia Si Sayuri Hatoko Sayuri Hatoko Rosalina Rosalina Iris Arani Iris Arani Vaylaar D'artagnan Vaylaar D'artagnan Andromeda Demir Andromeda Demir Janos Sovv Janos Sovv
holicslastbreath.gif

More people had come and gone in the time it had taken to right herself. Voices passed around, near, and passed with her face in the mud. Righting herself had done little more than cover her in more muck as they all began their ascent with gusto. Not that she had any room to complain about it really given her apprehension about even coming here in the first place by Briana's message.

Her own path up coming to close to its end as she felt someone familiar ahead. Her eyes narrowing beneath the hood of her poncho.

"Is that-" Covering her eyes while failing to see the dark streaks of mud across the edge of her hand. A line across her brow as she became fairly certain of whose form was cresting the ridge behind the padawans. "You had better be up there."

Her steps heavy with determination to bend her cousins ear rather than self improvement as the trudge upwards became slowly less and less taxing. Her mind already churning on all cylinders to produce the scathing commentary she had about the training course her cousin had brought her out to enjoy. Well. Attempt to not perish on. And who made a course like this? Better yet. Why was this the standard that Briana seemed to enjoy? Didn't she have a padawan to consider now in all of this.

All questions that would be answered whenever she achieved her climb. Which came to an abrupt halt as the steep angle turned into a flat landing. Eyes reaching up and mind shaken from her thoughts about talking to her cousin when the sight of Roaming Jade made itself known.

The initial gusto of bending her cousins ear gone at the sight of the blood woman. Her whole form freezing with the woman speaking to them and clearing up a long standing misbelief in her own mind.

Romi.

No wonder everyone she asked about the woman always seemed to draw up a blank. Save for Briana. Perhaps she had just enjoyed the miscommunication. Explained the tiniest smile mentioning her always seem to draw out. Stepping well away from the entrance in case the Master got any further ideas, she slid towards Briana and her padawan whose name-

"Llllllllily, right?" Her speech hanging on the letter L until she was certain she had the right name. "Your Master didn't just get you dragged into this. Though I'm wondering about the sanity of certain peoples training methods."

Her eyes eventually taking their gaze over to the assembled padawans beside them with a tiny whistle. She'd seen some of them passing her by on the hill. The rest she had heard more than seen without actually seeing them. Able to attribute faces and names from their voices now.

"Jee-manently. I don't remember that many other padawans being around." She observed not so silently, her brow drawn tight at the large figure among them. A mix of appreciation and wonder at the sight of the large being.

2UT5QVI.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom