Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dread Legions

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

You'll need to be human, or basically human with minor amounts of non-human DNA, to be able to be a Dreadguard. Oh, and this is still Malleus Scandarum.

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Le Furce... Bah, all you need is a good set of beskar'gam, a beskad, slugthrower rifle, and crushgaunts to deal with any Jedi or Sith!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I just wanted to say that fighting alongside the Dreadguard as a Forcer is amazing to experience. Fighting against them? ...Can be hazardous to your health. :D :p

[member="Karen Roberts"] - Wouldn't mind being your backup.. ;)

Thank you all for the interest.. Truly... And some of you have came to me privately with ideas, and I welcome those, even if you don't intend to join!

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] - We do need Non-Combat support staff ;)

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
[member="Canal"] [member="Isley Verd"]

When did the dread guard need to become giant walking husks of sociopathic armor? All we had back in our day to kill the enemy were sharp sticks and a rock, and we al had to share the rock! #OGDreadguard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom