Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Day of Revenge | BotM Invasion of GA held Empress Teta and Foerost

I will be hosting a fine art exhibit on Teta during the celebrations, any Jedi are welcome to attend.

Sounds familiar, I hate it.

I am (finally) participating in a Maw thread. For real this time.

hmu if you wanna catch this TURBO, I guess. 1v1s only please. the magnitude of my inability to manage large encounters is utterly dumbfounding.
804692177450958888.webp

But ... why?

You're free to join in, of course. What did you have in mind for sponsoring?
Reasons related to the Glolmark Corporation’s lore, and my character’s backstory. I have nothing against the Alliance OOC. Sorry if I gave off that impression. I was planning on providing G-1 Security Droids for the BOTM’s army and/or personally bringing my Cyclonus Class Heavy Destroyer to participate in the space battle.

Reasons related to the Glolmark Corporation’s lore, and my character’s backstory. I have nothing against the Alliance OOC. Sorry if I gave off that impression. I was planning on providing G-1 Security Droids for the BOTM’s army and/or personally bringing my CyclonusClass Heavy Destroyer to participate in the space battle.
I didn't assume it was OOC at all. Pure curiosity. Not every day I find a corporation seeking revenge against the GA is all, so I was intrigued.

Both sound hype. Find some folks to write with and have a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom