Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Day of Revenge | BotM Invasion of GA held Empress Teta and Foerost

Qzekov

Q
Qzekov

Would you perhaps be interested in battling my character? He is the C.E.O. of a company with a nasty history in the Unknown Regions, and hates the Galactic Alliance with a passion. I would be up for battling either onboard my Cyclonus Class Heavy Destroyer or on one of the two planets.

Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark

Reading up on your character. Seems interesting so far, but it is a war, and the target is every Mawite in system. Are you affiliated with them or facilitating their genocidal habits? If so prepare to lose your face. We can fight on your ship before I go planet-side and bring democracy to these terrorists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Qzekov

Q
Qzekov

I fully support the Brotherhood in their goal to eliminate the Galactic Alliance. As for our duel, I intend to fight in order to win. OOC I will be fighting fairly, but I must warn you, IC Wendell Mortimer Glolmark may have some nasty tricks up his sleeve.

Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark

Gasp

Uncultured Savage! Isn't that the point of fighting? You're dealing with a Jedi Shadow here. You don't know tricks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom