Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Confederacy - Introductions!

Welcome [member="Nyx"]

*Winks*

And how you doing ....

*Shudders*

Dear God I retract my greeting ... You look like you fell out of the ugly tree.... and broke every branch on your way down ... Then the tree fell on your face ....

Any hoo .... Welcome!!!!!

Evening folks. Some of you know me, but plenty of you probably don't. We'll work on that in time, but I'll keep it short and sweet here, if you want to know about the character, just give the bio a read. I'll try to find a good jumping in point for Kurayami sometime soon, but if someone just wants to set up a thread recruiting him, feel free to set one up however you see fit and tag me and I'll be happy to at least try to keep up with replies.

tl;dr: Hey guys.

Hey there everyone! This is very much a work in progress character, so I wouldn't expect too much activity from it in the coming days. Still trying to come to my senses about a biography, but looking forward to getting to know everyone :).

Hello there, as this is the only Major faction with witch stuff I decided to commit this character, she has recently rediscovered her memories with the help of the Night-sister of Dathimoer, but needs power and allies to reclaim her position within the Enchani nobility.

Would anyone be interested in doing a recruitment thread?

Arlox

A
I'm pretty much already a part of this faction but haven't popped up the past few months cause of my life being a hurricane of stuff to do, but now it's all done I'm back to be active again, so just thought I'd re-introduce myself for the newer members. How are you all doing?

Vereshin

V
Hey everyone! My character recently left the Sith after I decided he didn't fit their mindsets or ideals. He's now an independent sorcerer and I've been looking for a change of pace.

I was overjoyed when I saw this faction had an arcane division and decided to join!

Greetings, one and all!

I'm here to fight the eternal fight and strive to find the good in the galaxy and unite in peace.

If not, I'll shoot the bastards down standing in our way.

I look forward to see what I bring to the CIS going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom