Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Confederacy - Introductions!

[member="Maple Harte"] [member="Veronika Fleischer"] [member="Jayce Pryde"] [member="Dorkas Satris"] [member="Liber Cluvius"]

Welcome all. If y'all are looking for something specific or more general just let us know.

Also, feel free to hit me up if you're interested in anything I can help with.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[member="Maple Harte"] The Order of the One teaches a variety of Force abilities. Since the focus is on a neutral use of the Force, both light and dark is available for those wishing to learn.

Fair warning, we are just starting the sub-faction now, so some information will be arriving soon. Needless to say, the simplified version is The One are Gray Jedi/Sith.

That's an option, should you be interested.

[member="Maple Harte"] Both. Just like the Witches of Dathomir, think of it as a galaxy in small. The single most important classification are the three pacts. OOCly, you should read up on them and decide where your character fits. ICly, the spirits call the ones they choose and based on the characters strongest traits, one of them claims you. Our Witches study both magic and powers.

If you're interested, we can thread out the claiming part.

All the information on the Mandragora is here. I would recommend though that you come socialize with us on our discord server. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom