Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Confederacy - Introductions!

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
[member="Zenva Vrotoa"] sent me here.

Ser Aya Clarke, Knight of Aelozath. I'm.. literally a woman with armor and a sword in a galaxy of blasters. Hoping to find penance for failing my duty before planning a return to claim my place.

That place being, naturally, the throne, but she doesn't know that yet.

[member="Jack Holland"]

Glad to have ya mate. Meet up with [member="Natasha Darkstar"] about the Diplomatic Corp and Internal Revenue Services (aka Intelligence). Is it the IRS? I have no idea, but it sounded good.

And if you need a supplier of deathsticks, I know a guy.

Again, welcome mate.

Its been awhile but its good to be finally home. Who is in charge of Force actives so I might properly present myself? If any are interested or are in need of my services, just feel free to pop me a pm. Cheers.

It has been a long cold journey through the cold but once more it is good be among my kind. How are things among the CiS and more importantly where can I help?

Hello! *waves* I bring cake!
220px-Download_%2853%29.jpg

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Hello!
I am Nyx. I like punching and shooting things. I am joining you now because I want to be part of the cool kids, or something like that. I have just came back from a very long hiatus, so I have basically no idea what I'm doing. Oh, well.
Let's have fun adventures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom