Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Community's Galactic Event

Fabula Caromed said:
maise.jpg

And here I thought it was the Rishi Maize....my dreams have to change now.

Xephirus Cloud

The Echo of Destruction
Idea 1:
Do something with the Charon finally getting Hyperspace technology and leaving otherspace with the soul desire to kill, and we can even do something fun with the Void stone. I mean there is the obvious but perhaps there can be more to the story.

Idea 2:
I'm not entirely sure if the origins of the great plague were ever done but if it wasn't maybe we could flesh that out. For example, could do a bad mamajama NPC started it, or an evil scientist OR could incorporate my first idea. Introduction of the Charon from otherspace introduced new diseases as well so it came from otherspace and the great plague was just an offering to their god or something.... again to be fleshed out.

Idea 3:
My background is specifically with the Killik. I love the Killik. My storyline deals with one specific hive wiped out by the plague allowing my character who believes himself to be someone else to be freed. Only thing is it was all a ploy for the survival of the Killik to begin with. Passing on memories and ideas in a vessel and no vessel was better than my character. So while the hive died off they had a plan b. They imprinted him very carefully with a certain drive and certain memories.Think of my character as a flash drive. Within him are plans/hidden memories that will save the galaxy... maybe. It's something I'm still fleshing out myself and could use some help. Additionally this could also potentially fit into the Charon storyline. Insectoids v. insectiods.... pretty sure that's someone's fantasy.

Idea 4:
The Sorcerers of Rhand. Basically a weird cult also bent on destruction. I figure we could use these two mysterious groups and infuse them in a storyline together. Maybe the Sorcerers released the Charon because they have similar ideals? Maybe its part of a bigger picture? Not sure, but what I do know is I could use some help figuring it all out.

[member="Jay Scott Clark"] <-Because he's the man with great plans. He'll sort all this ^ hoopla out.

Xephirus Cloud

The Echo of Destruction
Other ides I think would be cool:

The return of someone or everyone that has ever become one with the force... Specifically Luke Skywalker. Now while the death of his Physical body never was written he does appear as a Force Ghost in the now ambiguously canon Star Wars: Legacy comic. So... its safe to assume he did die at some point.... BUT WHAT IF the Force returned him with a purpose. Now I in no way think I'm capable of writing a character this spectacular but I think with the right plot and the right writer at the helm.... it'd be a very rewarding storyline.

Another idea I had looking at old comics....

What if we had a series of chosen people. Now we have characters that pretend to be gods.... but what if we had characters that WERE ACTUALLY GODS. Now I know what you're thinking... that's ridiculous and you are right. But what if there was a catch? What if everytime they used their powers they got closer to death. It'd start with a nose bleed, next time they used their power a shortness of breath, next passing out, heart stopping temporarily, skin falling off all up to the point of death in the real sense of the term. I could see some real cool things being done here; the creation of worlds, I could see a chosen light sider sacrificing his/herself for justice, a darksider creating a literal hell, physics as we know them could be destroyed.... this story would definitely need a lot of mapping out but it could be fun.

If you were wondering what in comics inspired this it was in the style of the Phoenix from x-men... phoenix 5, phoenix hulk, etc. Sure they already had amazing powers but amplified made for a major storyline.

The Taurannik Codex - reassembled by several teams of explorers, unified and translated by Rave Merrill and used to summon Lotek'k. Various portions of ancient translations of the codex are also in the hands of Enigma/Circe Savan. A full translation is in the hands of Ayden Cater. The original and a full translation are in the hands of Sirella Valkner. Rave Merrill's copy is still hidden.
Void Stone - Lord Dissero

Yoke of Seeming - Darth Carach
In the list of Last Known Owners of Canon Artifacts.

Not to say it couldn't still be used, or that an event timeline need even dignify the artifacts and claims from that list.

It's an interesting concept. The Charon as a race are very unique and underappreciated.

[member="Trenchcoat Man"] had a rabid fascination with them and tried to get something off the ground based on them a while back but I don't think it ever really took off.

Edward Frisby

"I don't care, if you scream and burn..."
How 'bout a holo-movie of A New Hope? Its not exactly earth shattering, but its still an event 'bout everyone can contribute to, whether its funding or playing one of the characters. Actors could take some artistic license with the lines and it would be pretty dang fun in my opinion. I was planning to do it myself, but real life's came in the way.

Just my two cents.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Lorelei Darke"] I'd actually like to see them pop up although I will be hunting them soon. My general idea is that time moves backwards merging in with past and future. So that would give an opportunity for some awsome stuff new an old.

Lorelei Darke said:
In the list of Last Known Owners of Canon Artifacts.

Not to say it couldn't still be used, or that an event timeline need even dignify the artifacts and claims from that list.
As experienced by players in previous events, galactic events ignore the players canon claim list. That list is very unofficial, but players enjoy tracking "their stuff."

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
The Galactic unity games!

Just a huge mess of Olympic sports and competition! Huttball, endurance contests, who can rebuild a ship fastest (like a nascar pit crew). I'm not committing to planning an event, just throwing an idea out there. I love pretty much all of the ideas that've cropped up here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom