Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Community's Galactic Event

Nyxie said:
Oh, hey @Tefka. I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on the monster you've created. It's nice that you thought anyone could get along, but it's not realistic. You truly, -truly- give us too much faith.

>Makes group.

>Everyone starts calling out one-another (completely off-topic to the purpose of the group).

>One person takes their friend and leaves.

>More people take their friends and leave.

>Then the solos lose faith and leave.

I'm disgusted at all of you. You should all be ashamed (not you, Tef). Pitiful, pitiful community I returned too, and Chaos is in no better shape than where I first left it. Possibly regret coming back. Go ahead, people. Tell me not to let the door hit me on the ass on the way out, because it'll be just you guys locked in the room together, continuing to bicker, gossip and complain about one-another.... :/

Grow up and get along. That's how you make things fun for everyone, and have fun with everyone.
...What?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Darth Atrophia"] - A not getting along with B, B not getting along with C, everyone making a big stink out of it and the whole thing subsequently falling apart. Well, since everyone there wanted to be a little brat about it, now I'm not part of any "cliques" and they can all burn off. It's amazing how the personal grudges and machinations of the few can ruin an event of the many. :/ So much for Community Event.

That said, I can see my concept is getting nowhere now and so I'm putting it on the shelf and not participating anymore. If someone has a planning group already set up though, and has room for one more contributor, that'd be rad.

sabrina

[member="Nyxie"] what the hell happened?
this is a big group, don't like some one so what, there is plenty more people to like
100+ writers in here

Here's a pitch of an idea I had. I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a team. Obligatory [member="Fatty"] mention.

Belsavis_TOR_new.png

Belsavis
Early Morning, 12th Taungsday, 844 ABY

A shattered Unyielding-class Cruiser rested on the snowy surface of Belsavis. Fires scattered around the debris reveal that it just recently crashed. A humanoid man in tattered Zero-G suit laid face-down in the snow - somehow being thrown from the ship during its crash.

In the distance, a Doaba-class Defense Station - split in two - fell from the sky toward a volcanic rift. The atmosphere had already eroded a good portion of the station, yet the reactor and much of its mass still remained. It eventually struck the center of the volcanic rift. A blinding explosion lit up the dim sky - all the way to the man in the snow despite being miles and miles away.

A shockwave soon followed several second later. Though at the distance from the site of impact to the crashed cruiser, the shockwave was little more than a strong, several second gust. A mushroom cloud obscured the rift.

Not even a minute after the space station’s impact, a separate volcano rift erupted. A giant cloud of ash shot up into the sky. A second volcano tens of miles away began to erupt. The ground quaked near the crashed cruiser.

<I have waited thousands of years for my freedom.>

The man’s body jolted. His muscles convulsed as a powerful force surged through his body. Awkwardly, he began to push himself back up.

<To think this will end the wait.>

The man’s body yanked him upright and on his feet. He took one step forward before, with a jerky motion, reaching across his body with a hand. He grabbed a patch with the Protectorate’s symbol emblazoned on it. Then, he ripped the patch off and tossed it to the snow-covered ground.

<Come. There is still work to be done to release me from this prison.>

The enthralled man then began a long trek toward the volcanic rift that the space station crashed into. His feet shuffled through the snow as if he did not have full control as he made his way toward this powerful voice.

845 ABY
Strange, ancient artifacts begin turning up in black markets. Rumors that spread through the Holonet claimed that these artifacts came from the same person. Meanwhile, reports of disappearing and dimming stars in the Bozhnee sector begin to grow...
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS:
  • The World Razer finally escapes its prison after thousands of years due to the consequences of the Netherworld Event.
  • Will the Republic and One Sith unite forces to stop the World Razer, or will it consume the galaxy?
  • Will there be anyone that builds a superweapon to stop this living superweapon?
  • How many will the World Razer tempt to its side with Rakatan technology and promises of sanctuary?
  • Will any iconic worlds be destroyed before this monster is stopped?

If you think this sounds like a cool Event and would like to help, please let me know with a reply or a quick PM.

I feel like any event should at least hint at Zero, although that may be best left to staff. I doubt anyone who's not in some inner circle knows more than the simple, tiny amount that we've seen so far of him. And I doubt that Tef wants anyone else to mess with the grand story he has planned.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Just gonna post the copypasta'd draft of my idea up at this point because, really, I have no one left to do it with because they all don't wanna get along and work together.

[Wednesday, August 05, 2015 8:43 AM] 【夢狐】The Cheshire Fox:

<<< I had an idea for a user-created event submission based on an old idea for a user-created event submission, LOL.
Something involving elemental shaping and certain people getting certain elements branded to them similar to how people were picked for Netherworld. I don't quite remember what the point of it was though. But I do remember I was gonna totes go Shadow of Collossus mode with how the elements work and what they'd be used/needed for.
Also, there would be no protagonist or antagonist particularly, but different options, actions and story elements would come about from different choices in allegience. I didn't want to abuse the constantly-used Black and White cliche seen in pretty much every event so far and all of SW in general.【夢狐】The Cheshire Fox, Yesterday 8:43 AM

*insert puzzles, epic boss battles, "faction(side)" skirmishes, and randomly occurring phenomena here*

Basically, each "element" was going to have a group/faction associated with in (not as in current factions), which meant about four or five. No "Good vs Evil," just the greater goods or lesser evils, and everything that just happens to stand for what that person's moral code stands for when they choose to assist (or work against) said groups. Outcomes and progression dependent on which factions prevail and excel.

[member="Sabena Shai"]I

I'd like to be part of that chat, if only to spread by involvement. Who's says I can't promote more than one idea? :p

The Scope

T
[member="Kira Vaal"]

We only play Boloball now.

[member="Sabena Shai"]

Out of all the infinite galaxies in the universe. Why does everyone come here to conquer/destroy it?

[member="Kira Vaal"] [member="Fatty"] and @Other People

I decided to get the ball rolling and I'm inviting people to the discussion.

For those that are interested in my event idea above, feel free to tell me and I'll shoot and invite. Currently looking for Writers for Event Characters, Art people, and a Factory guru.

Sabena Shai said:
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS: The World Razer finally escapes its prison after thousands of years due to the consequences of the Netherworld Event. Will the Republic and One Sith unite forces to stop the World Razer, or will it consume the galaxy? Will there be anyone that builds a superweapon to stop this living superweapon? How many will the World Razer tempt to its side with Rakatan technology and promises of sanctuary? Will any iconic worlds be destroyed before this monster is stopped? If you think this sounds like a cool Event and would like to help, please let me know with a reply or a quick PM.

*rubs Dovin Basals over it until it goes away*

wall-e-and-mo-o.gif

Honestly though, I'd just be happy if [member="Valiens Nantaris"] did another fleeting/ground/pvp contest... but... didn't go on a LOA halfway through.

*stares at Valiens*

Why you do dis!?

5219a28fc856110fa7000001_736.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom