Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Community's Galactic Event

Celty Ikon

Hammer-loving Scarf Pirate
[member="Fabula Caromed"]

I know. I meant more like something coming from beyond there and smashing stuff up.

Charting the Maze would be a fun event, though.

[member="Tefka"]

I usually don't bother the boss, makes for bad relations and overlooked promotions but I do have one question as I work with my small group.

Are there any restrictions on what we come up with? I.E. Destroying the Force (which we aren't considering unless YOU think that is a cool idea :))

Or are we free to flesh out any ideas we come up with?

okay, that was two questions....but I'm still not bothering the boss. :)

Darth Venefica said:
[member="Tefka"]

I usually don't bother the boss, makes for bad relations and overlooked promotions but I do have one question as I work with my small group.

Are there any restrictions on what we come up with? I.E. Destroying the Force (which we aren't considering unless YOU think that is a cool idea :))

Or are we free to flesh out any ideas we come up with?

okay, that was two questions....but I'm still not bothering the boss. :)
Adhere to the rules in the original post, and you'll have equal opportunity to be picked up for selection.

I'm not sure I have what it takes to run a board wide event but I'm willing to talk about it to people on skype if you're interested!

In the last discussion about the next galactic event, I had this idea in the thread that might pose as some inspiration for people:

• Why don't we have the lightside do something for a change.

Rather than a renewed wave of darkness, why not have something good return, set the scales in favor of the good guys, and then make the threads all about the renewed prosperity around the galaxy. The agents of evil then do their best to take advantage, exploit, corrupt, and to destroy this new resurgence of light.

Perhaps we could take the faction alignments into consideration, by giving a minor cloud buff to lightside factions, and a minor minus buff to Dark side factions, with neutrals left unaffected?

You could even tie in this next event with this previous one, and that Army of the Light's That Have Come And Gone from the Netherworld of the Force. After all, Tef had something to say before he was cut off.

However, I'm not sure if this idea would tie too closely to the staff generated event later this year.

[member="Darth Venefica"] I can always PM you if you're particularly interested, I for a long time didn't have Skype either for similar reasons (and my tech wasn't compatible until recently, lol)

sabrina

[member="Darth Venefica"] the death of the emporer, as he hardest character on the board. That would take a lot of effort, that is just to get past his voices.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I formed an event committee Skype group, if anyone wants in, to discuss different ideas; one, in particular, I wrote months ago.

Rather than compete with our ideas, I figure we can all just meld aspects of good ideas together as a community.

[member="Darth Atrophia"], [member="Arumi Zy"] would you like to be involved in the little brainstorming idea spitballing chat session? :)

[member="Nyxie"] PM it to me, and I'll see if I can get on it. My Skype is browser based, so there may be a chance I can't connect unfortunately :/

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Oh, hey @Tefka. I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on the monster you've created. It's nice that you thought anyone could get along, but it's not realistic. You truly, -truly- give us too much faith.

Tefka said:
1. Get together a team of volunteers.

>Makes group.

>Everyone starts calling out one-another (completely off-topic to the purpose of the group).

>One person takes their friend and leaves.

>More people take their friends and leave.

>Then the solos lose faith and leave.

I'm disgusted at all of you. You should all be ashamed (not you, Tef). Pitiful, pitiful community I returned too, and Chaos is in no better shape than where I first left it. Possibly regret coming back. Go ahead, people. Tell me not to let the door hit me on the ass on the way out, because it'll be just you guys locked in the room together, continuing to bicker, gossip and complain about one-another.... :/

Grow up and get along. That's how you make things fun for everyone, and have fun with everyone.

[member="Nyxie"] :/ I'm sorry about your misfortunes. Will you not partake in any civil discussion after this experience? I offer my hand to assist you should you take it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom