Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chaos Awards 2017!

Hola.

So a few years ago, I did the Chaos Awards. I'm like 90% sure it was 2015 but I honestly don't have a clue. However, people seemed to enjoy them so I figured that seems as it's November (1 month until the end of 2017) that we'd have another Chaos Awards!

It's all a little fun. That means if people start to get annoyed or whatever then I'll close this. It's simply here for a little bit of fun.

The link to google forms is here and yeah. I'll close it probably towards the end of December, not sure yet.

Results!​
Best Admin of 2017 - [member="Mahet"] & [member="Allyson Locke"] (Tied goals! All of you are awesome though, never stop!)

Best RPJ of 2017 - [member="Zeradias Mant"] (All of you are amazing. Please never stop!)

Best Factory Judge of 2017 - [member="Aria Vale"]

Best Codex Judge of 2017 - [member="Jairus Starvald"]

Most deserving member of the month - [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Major Faction of the Year - The Sith Empire & The First Order

OMG Moment of the Year - The First Order's defeat of The Galactic Alliance. (On a personal note, I enjoyed this one as it proved that the First Order are some amazing writers. Go check them out)

Jedi of the Year - [member="Veiere Arenais"] (I loved the different spellings of this)

Sith of the Year - [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Ao Xian"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="The Slave"] (So many were tied!)

Pilot of the Year - [member="Choli Vyn"]

Fleeter of the Year - [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

Member of the Year - [member="Lady Kay"] (I agree with whoever put "whoever started the least arguments, go you")

Most Improved - [member="Kyrel Ren"]

Funniest - [member="Natasi Fortan"] & [member="Tefka"]

So yeah! This was a thing.​
Genuinely though. The range of answers was amazing. Every single person improved over 2017, it took me a while to go through the range of answers on all of the questions because everyone was so good. I hope you all had a good new year!

Wew lads! Was not expecting this.

I'd like to thank a special group of people for my award, the First Order, and their amazing naval writers.

[member="Morro"], [member="Cyrus Tregessar"], [member="Natasi Fortan"], [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] and [member="Rolf Amsel"] for being the best naval staff a man could ask for.

To [member="The Major"], [member="Derek Tarkin"], [member="Theo Katarn"] and [member="Vaucris Macroe"], hoping next year is you year!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
My tags didn't work. So I wouldn't of known without looking at my content. Yay for that ;)

The person that started the least arguments? How did you figure that was me? :p Could be... [member="Veiere Arenais"] or [member="Darben Skirae"] :p But I appreciate it all the same :)

*gathers both her award and Veiere's multiple ones and puts them on the fireplace mantle*

Ao Xian

Everyone Forgets the Tail Flick
Thanks folks!

I've been informed that apparently a lot of people just voted for "Beth" so he defaulted to my TSE main. :wub:

Thank you everyone too who voted for TSE! ::Sits next to their buddies the FO::

[member="Kei Raxis"]

Woah this is awesome... This came as a complete shock to me but most improved and to tie in for best Dark Sider/Sith of the year. Man, that is a surprise! Thank you to all those that have seen me grow and have interacted with Kyrel.

I would like to thank [member="Samka Derith"] for introducing me to the First Order and I'd like to thank all the members in there especially [member="Robogeber"] [member="Varas Kyrel"] [member="Ara Zambrano"] [member="Rolf Amsel"] [member="Asharad Graush"] [member="Khonsu Amon"]. [member="Natasi Fortan"] Without these guys, Kyrel wouldn't be where he is today. So I'd like to thank these wonderful people and friends for helping this character become who he is today... Couldn't be done without you!

#FirstOrderBestOrder

[member="Kei Raxis"]

Great work on the 2017 Awards, Space Jesus!

A big thank you to everyone who kindly put my name forward, this was most unexpected...

I can just imagine how a few of my CSA people spelled my name.

:)

[member="Lady Kay"]

You are certainly the best behaved between the two of us, the amount of threads and stories that you seek to involve as many people both in and outside of the Systems Alliance is what makes you one the most likeable people on the board, you're very considerate and have never had a hand in any drama on site for as long as I've known you so "member of the year" is well deserved!

And to The First Order...

It wouldn't be right if I didn't say something on behalf of my Knight of Ren, [member="Brennan Cabrol"] (Yes I just tagged myself)...

[member="Samka Derith"] and [member="Ara Zambrano"], you both have been amazing to thread with. [member="Rolf Amsel"] and [member="Natasi Fortan"] have been amazing Faction Admin and the faction as a whole has made my experience on Chaos truly brilliant. You guys are all such wicked people to get in with and I'm so relieved that I joined the First Order when I did. [member="Robogeber"] - I dunno how you people do the whole fleeting thing, it takes something entirely else to be good at that stuff. Congratulations all of you...

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom