Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Captured: Aargonar

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
I will be hosting a thread that will involve some ground based combat with NPC Mercenaries who are about to execute a handful of prisoners. You can either save the prisoners or you can help the mercenaries execute the prisoners as well as fight those who seek to stop you. More detailed information on the backstory can be found in the following two blog posts:

1. https://starwarsrp.net/blog/990/entry-2900-mid-rim-planets-raided-inhabitants-captured/
  2. https://starwarsrp.net/blog/990/entry-2904-mid-rim-planets-raided-mystery-fleet-returns/
The thread will be setup within the next few days and run until the participants have reached a conclusion. This thread will be the launch point for a campaign with my character (Valdus Bral) as the primary antagonist. Several threads will be made towards stopping or helping Valdus in his conquest of the Mid-Rim and the enslavement of the defeated. While I would prefer to keep characters who are participating as consistent as possible, the campaign in no way requires it and is solely for the sake of a more engaging story.

If you're the heroic type then this is the thread for you. If you're the type who seeks credits instead of moral purity, this is also the thread for you.

A word of note, Valdus is against force sensitives and force users, it is unlikely that you would work for Valdus if you are a force users, but if goals align he may be convinced to look past your affliction.

Mercenaries (Aggressors):
  1. Valdus Bral's Mercenaries
  2. Mygeleto Mygeleto
  3. Chris Walker Chris Walker
  4. Natian Sanorge

Rescuers (Saviors)
  1. Mig Gred Mig Gred
  2. Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

Concerned Galactic Citizens (Team C)
  1. Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Last edited:

Valdus Bral

[member="Chris Walker"]

Only if you want to. The "teams" as they were, do not need to be balanced, this is less about the outcome of this battle and more about what it means for the rest of the story. This conflict will uncover who is behind the attacks/enslavement outlined in the blog posts I linked. So the upcoming thread's significance is in information rather than the combat itself.

So I'll put you down for the mercs team. Your "...if needed." part is why I expanded, just in case you wanted to join on the otherside.

Valdus Bral

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Are you trolling me right now? You were the first like on the original post lol. Though if you want in, I can, though I should tell you that I would like this first thread to not be super long - it's meant as the gateway into the story line not to be a month long thread. ;)

Valdus Bral

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

So do you want in or are you just here to show off your fancy new "The Bryn'adul" tag (which looks great btw) and disappoint me with your "performance issues"?

Vonar Ardinn

V
[member="Valdus Bral"]

This seems interesting. I might join the Aggresors through one of my other characters.

Valdus Bral

[member="Natian Sanorge"]

I'm expecting that anyone who joins the thread will continue to post until their character has either left the scene, is defeated, or the thread comes to its conclusion. If you can make that commitment then I'll put you up.

Vonar Ardinn

V
[member="Valdus Bral"]

No problem I ‘ce been extremely active and I ‘m sure I can keep up with the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom