Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Captured: Aargonar

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Natian Sanorge Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus Mig Gred Mig Gred Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr Chris Walker Chris Walker Mygeleto Mygeleto

I hope you all had a merry christmas. Now that the site is back up and running and there's been a day or so for people to get somewhat familiar with the layout the thread will be going up later today. In order for this thread to maintain a decent pace I will ask that everyone participating to post as frequently as possible without cutting in front of others. There's a lot more people in this thread than I had originally planned for, but the objective of the thread is still the same: a skirmish type scenario that is the entry plot point for the overarching story. The goal for characters shouldn't be to hold their ground until the death - unless that's just how your character is, those who are on the mercenary side are simply not being paid enough for this mission to lay down their lives. It matters not which side wins or loses this skirmish, so just have fun.

Valdus Bral

Natian Sanorge

I see that you have 6 starships in your post and an indefinite amount of infantry. Just to be clear, while having that as flavor is fine, none of those starships can enter the active scene. Also I would like to point out that I gave the "defenders"/mercenary team 50x trained NPCs so there shouldn't be too much need for additional reinforcements though if you wanted to send in a single squad of NPCs of your own that's entirely fine. Remember, the objective isn't to win this skirmish, it's to have a good story and a launch point for further, more wide scaled threads.

Thanks for your quick post as well as Mig Gred Mig Gred

Valdus Bral

No problem Valdus Bral Valdus Bral . Could I possibly make a request though. Would you like the chance to destroy a ship?

How big is the ship? My character, Valdus, isn't there currently nor is his fleet. Right now the Mercenaries have small arms as well as starship turrets though their starships are re-fitted freighters. So if it's a smaller ship that would enter orbit or a starfighter - we can work that out. Mig Gred Mig Gred

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom