Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Burning World | EE Dominion of Kammia

Eskk Jannik

E
Eskk could feel the woman running behind him in the force. She was gaining on him but only by a small amount. At this rate it was possible that Eskk would be able to outrun her until his ship arrived.

He didnt want to take any chances at being wrong. So Eskk increased his speed by using the force, he drew upon heavily enough to outrun the women following him.

Eskk also felt another familiar presence. It was the presence of the being he had fought on Zakuul. What an inopertune time to encounter him again. He was probably looking for a rematch but Eskk couldnt give it to him now.

He had been about to reach up to his ear and order his ship to open fire on Kahlil's freighter when it arrived, but the empress suddenly appeared in front of him. She was too close to avoid so Eskk jumped up and extended a leg to kick her. He thought he felt it connect but the next thing Eskk knew the entire world had changed around him and he was in an unknown place.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"-Use a ride."

It took a moment to register what exactly had happened. Back when he was still a Sith, he knew teleportation. The magic required and how it felt. A shiver went up his spine as he felt nauseous, but only for a moment until it passed. He wasn't on his ship, that was for sure. Where exactly was he? Wait. His gaze fell on both Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim and Eskk Jannik, just a distance away.

Who did this?

His gaze shifted around. And he recognized it. His eyes widened in horror as his hand instinctively went to his saber.

"The nether? Who in the galaxy wants to go to the nether!?" His usually calm demeanor was shattered before he had a chance to calm himself. This was the absolute worst place for Kahlil to be.

"Empress? What's going on?"

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
RvGsDxF.png
Equipment: 2x red blade lightsaber shoto (hidden) | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Empyrean gland
Tag: Eskk Jannik | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
dRUm20K.png
There may have been few in the galaxy who would have volunteered to go to the Netherworld as a person (except for the researchers), but Ingrid was one of them. Saw the kick coming from Eskk, she didn't even try to avoid it, so it hit her. Because she was in a human form with bones, though her armor captured part of the kick, the pain in her ribs indicated that she had indeed been hit. Probably lost control for a moment when she was hit, as not two arrived at Nether, but even Kahlil was there.

The Graveyard; perhaps one of the most horrible places in the Netherworld. She loved the Nether itself, but not this place. Immediately upon arrival, she felt Adrian, the ubiquitous pieces of the Sith Lord’s soul whose proximity had already brought her relief. The advantage of being part of the Nether was she always knew where the pieces were. But this place was different. The soul pieces were one thing, but here she even heard Adrian's voice whispering her name, calling her. This, in turn, was not a reality, just what the Graveyard caused.

At the moment, they stood among the seemingly infinitely long graves. For the very first time, Ingrid also believed that here she could find a way to bring AMCO AMCO back to life; she almost died of this mistake. The Empress has been even more careful in this place ever since. For a few more moments she listened to the voice of her love and husband, which was both reassurance and torture, but eventually because of Kahlil's voice she returned to reality. Closed her mind in a way she learned from her husband to exclude the sounds and whispers as much as possible.

"We’re at the Netherworld right now… I’m just teaching a traitor to good manners because killing him would be too humiliating for me…"

// Read the thread written by Carni please, because the place has pretty nasty effects. ;) //
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Unable to get a message to the operator in the area in question Ty pulled out a holomap to think as he began triangilating a central point from all the reported safehouse in the area that were cleared chuckling he keyed his comms "all available operators and biodroids in the area I've found the central command for the pirates after mapping out and triangilating the cleared safehouse in the area its going to be a big fun fight and i don't want to take all the fun so any takers?" he sent out the location on all secure channels the Eternal empire forces were using before slinging his rifle over his back and began his treck to the location. as he marched he began a morbid tune/shanty to discourage his foes who might wish him harm or ambush him.

He was just a rookie trooper and he surely shook with fright,
He checked all his equipment and made sure his pack was tight;
He had to sit and listen to those awful engines roar,
"You ain't gonna jump no more!"
Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die,
He ain't gonna jump no more!

"I kinda figured that out pretty quick. Why? And why the graveyard?" He knew all too well where they were. For the first time in a while, he was glad he was born to who he was born to. The knowledge and the fact he was Epicanthix was invaluable now. Especially since he had no idea how they got here or how they get back. And this was supposed to be a punishment?

Kahlil shook his head, his gaze scanning around. No black shadows, not yet. Wouldn't be much longer now though. "We can't stay here, Empress. We should really get going."

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

RvGsDxF.png

The woman at the helm shook her head in response to the question. She hadn't had any issues whatsoever -- for once. It was amazing what money could buy, but it was even more amazing what favours could be exchanged for..

Probably best that you don't.

Before Elly could delve into pondering the mistakes and boons of her past, Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel continued, taking the wind out of the sails of her shame.

"Cin vhetin," she said, a soft smile lighting her face as the words left her mouth. "Literally, 'white field.' The untouched snow. It's a good one to know. Not.. not one that's heard often."

Better do right by the message, then.

Elly glanced over at the woman in the copilot's seat, taking a beat to let the moment sink in. This was a new start for her.. and she was going to make the most of the opportunity she'd been given.

"Vor'e. Thank you."

Wanderer Lost, Wanderer Found
Ris29Cp.png

Equipment : One(1) shoto lightsaber, One(1) standard E-11D blaster carbine, One(1) industrial-strength syntherope (50m), Three(3) standard thermal detonators, One(1) Imperial trooper helmet with standard comm connections
Ship: Standard-kit HWK-290 light freighter
Tags: Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan , Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Alli Vern

"I don't mind teaching you, and you need not offer me anything in exchange if you're who I think you are. Granted, I'm not sure you can truthfully offer me what I truly want."

As Taozi continued to heal the man, her smile turned somber, as she thought of her kidnapped son. She turned her gaze to the little girl, and in a soft voice spoke to her.

"You can go get more water from my Clan members little one. Why don't you bring back two packs, one for you, and one for him?"

The little girl looked uncertain at the thought of leaving her friend alone with strangers; she cast a nervous glance at Na'an's scarred eye socket, as if waiting for the eye underneath to open and show some sort of menace. But Na'an only nodded, and half-smiled, and the child seemed to take enough assurance to leave and get the supplies the Mando wanted. Na'an watched her, feeling a little wistful at how easy it was to ease her mind.
"Would that it were so easy," she said, half to the Mando. To Rabbit. "But even if it's not what you want, I think you'll find what I'd like to trade you useful. Here."

She fiddled with her gloves, slipping the left one off to reveal a small, thin-fingered hand. She proffered it to Rabbit without looking at her, instead turning back to the man being healed. The impression of being immersed in warm milk had continued, but had yet to penetrate any higher than the farmer's calves. He'd used his hands to tamp out some of the blaze, and for the moment they still prickled, hot and uncomfortable. Na'an closed her eyes and focused on that sensation. Not her own pain, but like her own pain. The mind being opened up, flower-like, sensitive to the world outside her body...her self bleeding outwards, feeling outwards, the green taste ever on her tongue...

"You're missing a spot," she said, abstractly. "You see?"

Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
RvGsDxF.png
Equipment: 2x red blade lightsaber shoto (hidden) | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Empyrean gland
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
dRUm20K.png
"Because maybe this is the best place to learn good manners and learn to behave before he’ll be executed for his betrayal…"

Didn't want to add that because she could hear Adrian's voice here as if it were a reality. Of course she knew it wasn't real, but the illusion was enough. She was still crushed and broken, in the same condition as on the Dantooine. Ingrid could only hide her condition better than then. This place; this place perfectly reflected her „spirit world”, which neither the children nor Tubrok could improve. She would be in the same condition even if not Adrian but Tubrok had died on that day.

Looked at the man again at Kahlil's words. It was clear to the woman that he knew what this place was capable of, what he was looking for was related to the same thing. They hadn't been here long enough for Ingrid to show up in this place, but it wasn't nearly certain that the other two men could get as much practice in this or a similar place as she did. But they were not in danger yet and did not want to go; she wanted to stay here with Adrian. She didn’t feel as strong as others thought…

"There is no problem yet, so far nothing has manifested from our thoughts. We can go back to the material world at any time, Mr. Zambrano."

Looked back at the Anzati to see if he would react to something or not to where he was right now. When will the first ones appear here?

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Good manners? There was no such thing to learn here of all places. This place was death. He didn't dare try to feel about anything here, even Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim was searched through the Force. She might of been crazed by this land, but even trying would only open him to the Graveyard's influence. Though. His eyes stayed on the Empress for a moment longer, then he let out a sigh. She was right. They were safe for the moment. But to say there was no rush and that they could go back whenever?

"Just Kahlil works." With how often he was seen as a Zambrano Sith before Kahlil a Jedi, the use of his name was important to him. His saber extinguished, hooked once more on his hip as he turned his gaze around.

"If we can leave at any point, why stay? What's keeping you here?"

RvGsDxF.png
dRUm20K.png
She knew exactly how dangerous this game was, given what she was playing in this place. If the woman had not been in the condition she was in, she would certainly have been able to resist easily. Actually, even now it would have been just saying no. But she wanted to see him. Even so, she felt him from everywhere, typically from a very distant distance. Let the illusion appear and she could hear Adrian's voice again. She didn not go so far the place could suck her life force, she still had so much common sense.

"We've already discussed this, you know why I call you Mr. Zambrano; if you choose another last name or alias that I can call you, I will call you that."

The woman didn't look at the Jedi or the Anzati, who still said nothing. Just looked at one of the nearby hills where Adrian's illusion appeared. She was still torturing herself, blaming herself for what had happened. Watched the illusion silently for a few moments; then she heard the next question. Was still looking at her late husband’s illusion, probably not seen by her companions because it was her illusion; her own mind and this place played with her.

~ Adrian… ~ that's all she said telepathically.

It wasn't exactly this place that Adrian "tied" her to, only the Netherworld. At that moment, she saw the black figure in the corner of her eye. The Empress didn't even try to look there, she knew it was disappearing; had experienced it before.

"We can go now."

She began to cast spells, now did not make the spell impromptu, but in a more sophisticated way, with the right hand gestures and words. She wanted to go back exactly to where they came from, so it was necessary. About half a minute later a very small rift attacked the fabric of reality, the next moment the red-haired woman and Kahlil found themselves next to the flaming wreck, again on the Kammia, the rift closed in the Netherworld and in reality as well; over there in the world of the dead, Eskk was left alone.

"Like I said we can go back anytime, you’re safe now. But since you’re part of the Rebellion, maybe the best option for you to leave before my men arrive here."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

"You can consider Kahlil my alias, then." Not that he thought she'd actually use it, but it was worth a suggestion. The few interactions he had with Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim had certainly cemented the idea of her being proper. The lack of an answer was an answer on it's own, however. There were few things he could think of that someone would dive into the nether to get. And with Adrian's death and her silence as she looked about, it clicked.

He stood in silence, letting her have her peace without an anxious Jedi hovering over her shoulder. He didn't hide his relief as she did finally say it was time to go. Kahlil's gaze shifted to Eskk, watching for a moment. He couldn't say he felt too sorry for the man, but given the nature of the world he was left in, he did. Then it was gone.

A relieved sigh escaped him as he looked around the living world again. There was no hiding how happy he was to be back. A light laugh escaped him as he glanced back to the Empress. "Before I left the Sith, I was a sorcerer. I imagine a spell like that will have left you drained. I'd prefer to take you back to the city at least, instead of leaving you out in the middle of nowhere alone. Not that you're weak." His chuckle was a little more nervous this time around.

"But I myself don't feel right leaving anyone out alone."

RvGsDxF.png
dRUm20K.png
Mr. Kahlil; she found it a little maybe even amusing. If at least Sir or Lord had been before the name, it would have been more bearable. But Ingrid called everyone that. She even referred to Adrian as Lord / Darth Prospero, or Lord Vandiir, even if her husband was standing next to her. Such was the coronation ball at First Order. She is also called Tubrok Lord Tubrok, or General Ragal. She was just like that; and these two men were her husbands, not someone who had no close relationship with her. Her father was always my Lord for her…

After they got back to reality, she really noticed the tiredness. If she went alone, she never got tired. Ingrid was part of Netherworld, it was no problem for her to go over there and come back. In that sense, she became similar to Adrian’s Shadows, which the Sith Lord made. But to take and bring others, yes, it was quite stressful. And Kahlil was full of vitality. No! She will not "eat" a man. She won’t be a bigger monster than it used to be. She will only need life force or sleep. No, she won't sleep. Hadn't slept since Adrian's death, though months had passed. And she always took little life force from many people, so that they could not even feel the process no a tiredness. She was discrete.

"I'm a little tired yes, but nothing more. Thank you for your concern, but it is really unnecessary. I can take care of myself."

If she had been so weak, would not have admitted that she could not defend herself. Could not show weakness; never, if she does that means death.. She did it once when she was life-threateningly injured at the Bastion and she was dying, where she said to him, she didn’t want to die because she had spent too little time with him yet. When Adria saved her; she wanted to live there because of him, mainly because the Force-bond was formed between the two of them then. She sent an alarm on her communicator with the coordinates of where she was. Within moments, the feedback came that they would be here for a few minutes.

"My people will be here soon, but before you leave, I have a question for you. How did you find me in before everyone?"

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Yeah, that was familiar. He couldn't tell how tired Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim actually was, but the posturing. Refusing to show weakness. Reminded him of home. Running an Empire at war with itself had to be stressful on it's own, not to mention everything else that's happened to her. It was both impressive and worrying that she was still capable of shouldering that burden. He turned his gaze to his ship, where R6 was waiting. A small nod and the droid disappeared to get the ship ready to fly.

"Mm?" His eyes drifted back, waiting for the question. Then he laughed. "Chance. I was looking for a place I could land outside the city to smuggle in supplies. Saw the fire, decided to help out. Not that you needed it." Kahlil's smile retained, but the worry in his eyes never left. "I hope there will be a time you can let your guard down again. Before everything you shoulder crushes you." He'd say it was just because she was in control of an Empire and her loosing it would be horrible for thousands, but that's not what he saw. Not an Empress.

Just someone who didn't want to need help.

Movement from the corner of his eye caught his attention. Her ships, likely. "Well, as much as I'd like to stick around longer, jail isn't my thing. And your people are here. Take care of yourself, Empress." There was half a salute offered as he started making his way to his ship, then hopped right in. Straight to the cockpit.

"Alright R6, lets get outa here."

RvGsDxF.png
dRUm20K.png
One of the first lessons of Ingrid’s life was that she had to learn to hide all her pains and weaknesses, because if she showed them, her enemies would striker her down like a vulture and devour her alive. She had to learn to always seem as strong and emotionless as possible, even in the greatest pain and burden. It’s as if everything is okay to suppress all emotion and look like a cold person to the outside world. This is the downside of having someone born in a noble house in the middle of a war. This also led her to the throne; for Tacitus treated this as a great virtue; that is why he appointed her the Overlord beyond her abilities.

"Then according to this the Force led you here; at least that's what the Jedi think, right?"

Asked and even a very faint smile appeared on her lips. He could have actually let the Anzati kill her, after all, they were on the enemy side.

"If I can, I'll go everywhere without guards. I will not crush, I cannot afford this luxury, the Empire needs me. But if you want to talk, you can visit me in Vengard, in my new home; the system will include that you can enter the estate and the palace whenever you want. Even without login."

Promised the man; if only because perhaps he may be the key to finally getting rid of the Rebels. And such a chance could not be missed. Meanwhile, two dropships appeared in the distance, it was time to say goodbye.

"Take care of yourself, Mr. Kahlil!"

Said goodbye to the man; after the Jedi’s ship left the two dropships also landed, the woman told them not to follow the other, just tried to help. Ingrid boarded her own ship, which took her straight to the capital, the other stayed there to extinguish the wreckage and then transport it. Ingrid has yet to finish a treaty…

Last post.
OOC: Thanks for the game Eskk and Kahlil! ^^
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

RvGsDxF.png

Objective: Heal
Tags: Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an
"Useful, you say?"

Looking up briefly from the man's legs, Taozi quirked an eyebrow up at the Woman in Gold. She stared at the small hand offered to her, before gently placing her own hand over the other woman's curiously. Slowly, Taozi's hands began to tingle. Like when one held their hands by a fire for too long. The heat was uncomfortable, and not unbearable, but once the Woman in Gold told Taozi she was missing a spot, she understood.

"Ah, I see... I suppose I should of thought of there sooner. May I see your hands, Sir?"

Keeping one hand over his legs, Taozi moved her other hand away from the other woman and held it out for the man with a soft smile. Once he agreed, they too would be enveloped in the pale, pink, glow of Taozi's healing.

"Contact me once everything is wrapped up here, and we can find a time and place for me to teach you. It's far too busy and crowded here for me worry about healing the wounded and teaching you at the same time. I'm sure you understand."

Wanderer Lost, Wanderer Found
Ris29Cp.png

Equipment : One(1) shoto lightsaber, One(1) standard E-11D blaster carbine, One(1) industrial-strength syntherope (50m), Three(3) standard thermal detonators, One(1) Imperial trooper helmet with standard comm connections
Ship: Standard-kit HWK-290 light freighter
Tags: Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan , Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Alli Vern

"I'd like that, actually. In fact, I've already got a place in mind."

Na'an watched the Rabbit work with an expression as soft and dreamy as her own--not a smile, exactly, but close. The light she cast over the man's scalding palms moved with a strange, almost liquid quality for light, again evoking thoughts of creamy milk washing over the skin. It wasn't a natural light, not with that color, but its warmth didn't feel out of place or unwelcome. She could imagine a light like that filtering through the canopy of the green planet--streaks of pink through the petals of a flowering vine, maybe?

It seemed like a good idea to make the comparison there, in person. They'd both learn something useful then. Na'an would finally have a taste of a skill she'd once thought long since past her ability, and the Rabbit....

Well, the Rabbit would taste something new. Or old. Or new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom