Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burning of Thyferra | TSE Invasion of GA Held Thyferra Hex

Allies: TSE, Anyone else.
Enemies: Potentially - [member="Kinsey Starchaser"], & [member="Jorg"],
Gear: Gloves, Boots, Pistol, Knife, Sword, Ring,
Companion: Lucem,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMgVNkaYyw
Taking a hold of the soldier, I twisted him around quickly to prevent the blaster bolts that slammed home into his chest, from entering mine. His body still struggled a little before I simply used telekinesis to snap the spinal column in his neck. The snap was the end of his life as his body went limp. His buddy was screaming his name. Jagen I think. I didn't care for it as these people had fought against us before and only deserved to perish. However, there was always the chance they could surrender. That would not be for this man though. He charged me even though his blaster was still operable. The man cared deeply for his friend. That alone made a pit in my stomach as I had to kill this second man. Crushing down with the force upon his heart, he slowly came to a stop. Barely able to breathe before collapsing to the ground.

It's all part of the job they say. To kill another soldier, however, I could understand the argument against this thought. Regardless, blaster fire was everywhere. There was no escaping it. It seemed that the Galactic Alliance was keeping a well guarded ground against the Sith Empire. However, they would fall beneath it's might. With so many Sith who lusted for blood unlike myself, I doubted that many would be leaving here tonight. I sighed as I walked on. The group of soldiers I had sent ahead of me I tried to signal too.

​"Xesh Squad, This is Phoenix Come in."

No response. I waited a moment when I could hear the scrabbling of someone attempting to grab their radio, but had failed. A few blaster shots rang out over the communication system. I shook my head. Whoever it was, they were now gone. I had to accept that. However, I knew that if they perished, then whoever killed them would still be near. Augmented with boots and the force, I jumped up atop a building. Beginning to run in the direction they were. I could feel the souls of two of my soldiers perish, With them, a much lighter and powerful signature in the force. Respectable to my own, however, was leaning closer towards the light.

"That's them."
"Of course it is Ignis."
"You found any data yet?"
"Attempting to, but can't find much."
"Too secure?"
"Yes sir."
"Keep trying. Maybe you will find something. Even their communications channels would be enough."
"Captain obvious."
"Shut it, and do it."

The floating shard behind me continued to work on any sort of process that he could scan and get into. Anything at all. Too bad he was dealing with too much already. However, he would stay behind a moment as I jumped from rooftop to rooftop to meet up with this Force sensitive. No need to hide myself within the force, but I did reach out. Attempting to use Telepathy towards whoever it was.

"You killed my men. I ask only once for you to surrender, or to leave."

Should they decline to answer, or even block their mind off, then I would interpret it as a "No." Sadly, I would have to kill them. I wasn't one for killing. I attempted to keep those who I could otherwise prevent their deaths from meeting it early. Even if it meant bending the rules of the Sith order. Maybe, just maybe I could change their mind. Not to become Sith, but to just leave all together. Or even go somewhere else. No need for other souls to die.

Vereshin

V
Objective: Don't get lost
Allies: The Sith Empire
Enemies: [member="Kiriko"]

Soldiers marched past the window of a cafe on one of the many street corners of Xucphra City. Their movements cut between the ajar space of boarded over windows beyond Vereshin's distracted gaze. Having managed to find the last open cafe serving tea before evacuation moved into full effect, the Sith sorcerer sat on a cup of lusty Assam which would keep him alert for the rest of the day. A hand moved shakily over numbers on an ornamental clock, vibrating with every dull explosion in the near distance. Ash fell from the end of Vereshin's cigarette with a thud and raised the cylinder to his lips and inhaled deeply while contemplating whether or not he could stomach the rest of his broth.

He made his place within the Empire as a physicist of the Force with a knack for mischief and the ability to bend the laws of nature to his will. Today, Vereshin aided his skills in the arcane to a different purpose. With his aggressive counterparts on the front line, he pursued a covert operation to steal bacta from one of the city's warehouses. The presence of Jedi remained a threat and Vereshin swallowed his fear. Jazz music trailed through the city restaurants, a final trace of optimism to encourage civilians to not abandon hope. The occasional raid siren drowned out the notes and the panic returned.

Vereshin glanced over the trembling clock handle and read the time with ten minutes to spare and refresh before the operation was underway. He sipped his soup for the final time, welcoming the soothing effect of the broth on his stomach, retrieved the napkin and dabbed his lips. Finishing the remainder of tea, he left the table by the window and paid the server promptly. Sliding a hand into his pocket, he retrieved his newly crafted and flipped open the top. Lavender light illuminated from the face and displayed the coordinates of the warehouse and the entry he was to take. A nervous gulp escaped his throat, while working alone was not difficult for Vereshin, following the directions of somebody else caused his heart rate to rise.

"Thank you, Miss." He said to the server and retreated to the restroom behind the cafe. He relieved himself and refreshed, avoiding the awkward gaze of an alliance soldier who stood at the urinal next him. He nodded in simple acknowledgement as he left, none the wiser that Vereshin belonged to the Sith. He finished and backed slowly against the wall while he watched the soldier leave, hearing the sound of comrades joining him in the cafe outside the hall. The effects of war were both direct and insidious, seeping into the most intimate aspects of everyday routine. Vereshin backed deeper into the wall, turning over his palms and touching the stone. The matter dissipated beneath his skin and he slipped through the bricks to the alleyway outside.

Stumbling on his feet as he walked backwards, Vereshin met the cold air and the smell of smoke. He turned around to meet the light at the other end and reached for his watch again to collect his bearings. Now on the other side of the street, he could not see where the loading transport arrived to meet him and found himself lost and disoriented. The effects of phasing through the wall still gathered and he struggled to walk on his weak legs, stumbling slightly while he leaned against the alley wall. He made his way into the light and coursed over the street for the transport.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
Objective: Pew Pew
Allies: GA, ORC, [member="Leo Vandermolen"] [member="Kamon Vondiranach"]
Enemies: [member="Alm"] and That TSE Crew.
[media]https://youtu.be/Y58xMOx-qsQ[/media]

He stood beside the ship that had been prepared to get civies out and did one last check of his blasters. He checked the charge, it was full. He checked his extra power packs and felt it would be enough to last a week or so if he was careful. The ktotchi twirled one blaster on his finger and slipped it into his holster in mid twirl then did the same with the other before he pulled on his duster and checked his earbud and throat mic. It had been a damn long time since he had fought much of anyone but the thing was, he had been fighting sith for the better part of the last 15 years and he figured it was just like riding a speeder.

He walked forward when he heard his name called and looked at his compatriot clad in combat armor. He lofted a brow as the other members of the man’s crew gathered around.
“You gonna fight in that tin can Haus?” He said knowing full well the man knew how to handle himself, “You look like a droid’s pinup boy.”

He gave a chuckle before he grabbed a couple sonic grenades from a soldier and stuffed them in the pocket of his old tan duster and tugged his collar straight. He wanted to help the civilians, he really did but he had to admit he sure did like the idea of bouncing a blaster bolt into a few Sith knuckle draggers too.

“Alright, Bub.” He said still as cocky as he was at 18, “Let’s go drop a spanner into these edgy red saber jockey’s gears.”

Allies: The Free People of Middle-Earth...err, GA.
Enemy: [member="Darth Ophidia"].

Kaida was not keen on blazing flames. She preferred ice. It matched the coldness that had wrapped itself around her heart. The battle was intense as Galactic Alliance troopers and their allies traded volleys with the approaching Sith. Explosions resonated across the room, lives were snuffed out, the wounded cried in pain. At this point, she was thoroughly desensitised to warfare. Years of service had hardened her. In a twisted sort of way, this was what amounted to normalcy. As the Sith troopers lobbed in grenades, thick clouds of smoke filled the room, obfuscating their approach. With the various vision modes of her helmet, she could still detect their presence to an extent, but it was still an impediment.

Kaida was tough, but no powerhouse. There were many doors that were closed to her. She could not perform battle meditation, conjure a star, let alone eat one, summon illusions, pull down a Star Destroyer and so and so forth. But she possessed other qualities that made up for that. Stoicisim. Cryomancy. Excellent hearing.

"Hold position. Don't advance," she ordered the GA minions in a predictably frosty, flat tone. Did she have authority to boss them around? Not really, but she was too authoritarian to give a damn. The temperature, already lowered by her cryomantic shenanigans from earlier, dropped. A lot. Flames rebelled against the chill. Some licked at her, seeking to swallow the elf in their fiery embrace, but she stretched out a hand and drained them, converting the heat into energy she could use as fuel.

Her will was focused upon the ground ahead of her, from where the Sith were advancing. Black ice spread. The floor would turn extremely slippery. The kind you really did not want to walk on...lest you risk a painful accident. Unless you felt like being adventurous and enjoyed seeing hospitals from the inside.

Kaida missed the faint oscillation. But her sensitive hearing picked up on movement. The noise might have been missed by a human, but not an elf. Aiming her sonic carbine into the approximate direction of the disturbance, she fired. Hard sound guns could not be blocked by glowsticks, but were great at breaking bones, even through armour. Ideally, whoever was advancing would also have trouble maintaining their balance on the slippery ground. The frost elf could adapt. Phrik scutum and lightsabre were ready.

thyferracity2_2_by_ebilmushroom-dbwf3n6.png
FACTION: THE SITH EMPIRE
ALLIES: BLUE LEADER [member="Syrena Colsin"] | WEIRDO [member="Melanah Madine"]
ENEMIES: [member="Cale Gunderson"] | POSSIBLY: [member="Roth Tillian"]

EQUIPMENT: ARMOR - RIFLE - SIDEARM - GRENADES - WEIRD PAPER
UNIT: STILETTO COMPANY, 42nd AIRBORNE DIVISION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGtEH1i78sI​
Gloria Fortis Miles
Adversor et Admorsus
:: BOGEY! :: A soldier's voice exploded through the communication and channels. HUD feedback immediately relying his findings onto everyone from the company. A miniature red square pinpointing a flying object. Not an ally, for sure.

Quickly the company took better positions in their own defensive encampments while orders were quickly relayed to initiate anti-air protocols.

Yet the speed of the fighter was unmatched by the company of soldiers, their positions struck hard by the lone fighter. The smell of scorched earth filled the air. Scipio himself half buried into dirt from the explosive power of the strikes.

:: Chit, got casualties, LT. :: Sgt. Nava's aggravated voice came through.

:: Where the kark is the AA Company?? :: Sgt. Dev yelled creating irritating static in the comms.

:: They are firing on it at the moment. :: Staff Sgt. Tusk answered noting the quad laser cannons of a few spread out Monoliths firing upon the passed lone fighter.

:: Shut it, soldiers. AA Launchers, what's their status? :: Scipio interjected.

:: Armed and ready. ::

:: Goo- :: Scipio began but was cut off when an urgent transmission came through his channel

:: Stiletto Two Actual, this is Stiletto Actual - Blue Leader's bringing in more bogeys. Get your men ready, double time. :: Captain Najek's voice came through. Blue Leader? They'd served together in Operation: Blood Moon Rising at Tython. Her squadron had kept the skies clear from intruders while Stiletto evacuated the prisoners away.

:: Copy that, Cap'n. Let 'em at us. :: Scipio replied before switching to his platoon's own channel once more. :: Get ready, soldiers. Blue Leader's bringin' the hornet's nest to us, a'ight. Let's bite 'em back. ::

Cheerful and vengeful confirmations came back as Scipio, himself, moved through the entrenched positions of his platoon to a better position. On his way, he saw the body of one of his rookies. First mission, hadn't even fired a shot at anyone yet. Now he never will.

Private Dan Handers was dead and gone.

The lieutenant gave him a salute while a grimace made its way on his face beneath the helmet.

He grabbed a homing missile launcher for himself too.

Alta would be damned if he didn't shoot one of these birdies down.

:: Copy that, Blue Leader. Orders relayed to platoon level. :: Captain Najek's voice would confirm to Blue Leader. :: They will be ready to bust them. Be advised, a lone fighter just struck our positions. Stay frosty. Over. ::

Objective: Terminate.
Allies: [member="Vaylin"], TSE.
Enemies: GA. [member="Théodred Heavenshield"]
Gear: Simulacrum Body + Phrik Armour (sig), Enyo's lightsabre, Enyo's hammer, revolver, sonic, shotgun, grenades.

In contrast to her ferocious companion Vaylin, who was clearly enjoying the thrill of battle, Enyo was awfully dispassionate. She had been created to murder and was quite good at it, so slay she did. Her hammer smashed into the stomach of a soldier, before she bashed his skull. Ouch. Another trooper peppered her with blaster shots, she turned and tore the gun from his hands. Before shooting him with his own weapon. A third she lifted with her cybernetic hand and threw against a wall with enough force to break his jaw.

The Iron Fist Consortium mercenaries and Sith troops were advancing through the entrance. Smoke grenades were lobbed in, along with incendiary or concussion. Volleys of blaster fire tore through the air. They moved with military precision, requiring little micromanagement. Enyo's own minions knew that if they did not perform adequately or displayed cowardice under fire, the consequences would be severe. Their Boss was the type to make examples to encourage the others. Sometimes via hangings. Or mutilations.

It was then, as the soldiers poured into the corridor, that Enyo felt a sharp jolt through her skull. The sensation was caused by a transmission from a wasp recon droid outside. Tiny, and almost undetectable, the insect-sized drone was the ideal scout. The transmission was a blurry image, showing an armoured figure approaching from outside. No insignia or faction emblem. The silvery hilt of a lightsabre could be seen. The figure was trying to remain undetected and in cover. Vaguely, she felt a sensation in the Force. "We have contact in the rear. I suspect a Jedi," she spoke blandly. "I shall deal with them. Chazzak, take over here. Carry on with the mission. Kill everyone in sight." So she turned away to deal with the possible threat.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream

Objective: Aid the Galactic Alliance | Repel the Sith
Allies: GA et al
Enemies: TSE et al
Gear: Lightsaber | ‘Dagger Of Light’ | ‘Shield Of Light’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG9AIEUwBwA

ZXDmlmR.png
The blue streaks of hyperspace illuminated the interior of the Silver Jedi transport as it raced to Thyferra to answer the call for help – the Galactic Alliance were yet again under attack from the forces of darkness. The Sith Empire were back to show their true colours – colours that painted the worlds they landed upon blood red. They were here to do what they did best; destroy and tarnish everything that stood for what they loathed; peace, justice and hope.

Stephanie didn’t notice the ship drop out of hyperspace. She was too focused on clearing her mind and focusing on the Force inside her. Ready to face a battle alone. Without the guidance of her Master [member="Valae Kitra"] was one thing, but also she touching upon forces that left a cold, dark mark on her after Mirial – the sounds of the lightsaber battles she faced echoed in her mind in nightmarish flashbacks to when she nearly lost her life. Cries for help, screams of anguish and horrid Sith taunts.

The ship jolted and brought her back to the now – TIE fighters and ships were zipping around the planet, taking on Alliance craft and those here to help fight. Red and green plasma bolts cracked this way and that. Engines roared and howled in a desperate dance for survival. Transports and fighters of the Light headed for the cities under siege, and forces of darkness attempted to stop them.

”Hold on!”

The pilot swerved hard left to avoid a fighter heading straight for them and Stephanie lurched her arms out to hold the side of the craft as they took what hits they had to on the forward shields and made for the surface.

”Contact [member="Aryn Teth"] and [member="Coren Starchaser"] and...” the ship lurched again, ”…goodness…and any other Alliance and Jedi frequencies we have! Tell them we’re coming in and are there to help!”

In the cockpit, the co-pilot flipped his hands over a number of switches and started to relay the message of support from Stephanie and the Silver Jedi, hopefully some would have made it down. Sounds of TIEs could be heard and the stars were swarming with the might of their navy. The atmosphere broke around the silver and blue craft and the city emerged before them. The Padawan pulled forward and looked out of the cockpit to already see the Axis of Evil at work – smoke plumes, small fires and explosions were breaking out in pockets across the battlezone.

A peaceful city and all those living within now under attack.

Stephanie’s face was set, and her eyes burned like thunder. This would be the second time she had stood against Sith forces, and it wouldn’t be the last, but she would burn in hell before she stood by and let them write their own rules. The Sith twisted noble actions to suit their own propaganda, turning the Jedi into villains, but they stood for nothing and nobody except themselves, and cared for nothing and nobody except their own. The galaxy was at war, and the forces of good and evil would clash to re-shape things forever.

Another lurch brought the ship down quickly than expected in an unknown location at Xucphra.

”Go go go,” the pilot called.

Stephanie nodded and flipped up the rear ramp lever, which allowed it to drop and open into the outside. Heat could be felt and the sounds of war echoed around her. The Jedi stepped down and immediately ignited her blue lightsaber with a snap-hiss.

cXvSNKI.gif
She would not leave until her destiny had been fulfilled.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

Allies: [member="Darth Caecus"]
Enemies: [member="Aryn Teth"]
Objective: Fire and Blood.

"Agree-"

He was cut off by a voice.

Young one, not in age, but in the relative lack of cracking within that tone. Still hope. Still unmarred by the horrors of war and the destruction that followed. Any other day Luca would have tried- who was he kidding? No matter their mission, Thorne had never been much about joking or discussion when a mission was at hand. He whirred around, his scatter-gun already in play here.

It roared.

Scatterguns were the best approach when you were fighting forcers. Sure, they could block one or two pelts, but a whole swath of them? "Time for reasonableness is over, Jedi." Luca retorted, after squeezing the trigger.

First you shoot.

Then you talk.

Not before, not during, after.

:: open streets a liability. we cannot be pinned down by this one, while the fire rises all around us and more alliance soldiers arrive :: The subdermal relay integrated in his body would relay his words straight into her ear without needing to move his mouth. Already Thorne was moving according to the analysis of his words, away from the open streets and towards cover.

They worked their trade best in the dark.

When nobody saw them coming.

tinker tailor soldier spy
thyferrabacta1_by_ebilmushroom-dbwf3ng.png

Allies: TSE [member="Dante Sotari"]
Enemies: GA
Objective: Bacta Theft

Morgan was settled by the wall next to three corpses.

Scientists, just civilians.

He remembered the ride up here with the young greenhorns and Sotari. She had been calm, quiet, but Vance remembered the tension in her shoulders. It was one thing to kill a sentient from a few clicks away, but Thyferra was different. One of the kids had been talking, asking, what are we doing here? Why? I thought we didn't do this sort of thing.

But that was the common misconception in the Galaxy.

That just because the Sith Empire wouldn't let their own civilians be butchered, that they would extend that same care and lenience to others.

They did not care.

An Empire could not be build on ashes, but Thyferra was never going to be part of the Sith's dominion out in the Outer Rim. Dan had remained quiet when the kid kept wondering about, so Morgan stepped in. Something told him that Sotari hadn't been convinced much by his words. But it seemed to have had the effect necessary on the green ones... all that really mattered.

"Got a problem here." Morgan relayed over to Dante. Not audible. Subdermal whenever they needed to share something that wasn't for the ears of others. The others were on edge as is after all of this.

Best to leave it for now.

"See this?" The agent pulled back one of the scientist's lab coats. It revealed a hand still clenched around a receiver, it was blinking red. "We got maybe a minute or three, before whoever is on the other side is gonna be here."

Xozhixi City - Exterminator-class Heavy Corvette

As the ship came into place he looked down and saw the burning city. He could only imagine the fun the Sith were having down there. They were too high up to see individuals but where able to see groups in conflict. He almost felt sorry for the people below not because they where being massacred but none of them were able to challenge him. If he could he would fire at random into the city to make as much chaos as possible but allied troops were inside so he was forced to support the attackers and take out key structures.

He ordered the four twin turbolasers to fire while leaving the rest for personal defense. He watched the first volley closely as it struck a block of tall buildings causing them to fracture and collapse. He knew that his crew was having a different experience as only he could fell the death below.

He was about to sit back and watch the fire but then he realized that with his ship plus the squadrons below there was no chance that the Alliance would not send ships to stop him from carrying out his mission.

He could not allow that to happen.

OBJECTIVE: My name is Aria J. Vale and I. Hate. Jedi.
ALLIES: The Sith Empire
ENEMIES: The Galactic Alliance

Aria was a straightforward enough woman. She sold people shoes with blades in the heels. She abhorred small talk. She liked high-end fashion and gruesomely killing her enemies.

Of course, it was really only the latter that mattered right now.

Wreaking havoc on the streets of Xuchpra City wasn't difficult and certainly wasn't new. Aria was marching through the outskirts of the city flanked by a pair of Valkyrie agents. Burn them all - and they'd followed through. Everyone had. When there weren't fires to put out, Aria was all too happy to start a few instead and there were all too many opportunities for firestarting here. The chaos felt like home.

After all, with the Empire alone there had been plenty of instances where fighting had been the first order of business - with organizations like the Sith, it was inevitable.

The difference?

Usually it was a fortunate biproduct of a separate objective, the kind she didn't plan for but was always ready for because when it arrived she'd welcome it with a smile and a sharpened blade.

Not today. Her orders were exactly that; to wreak havoc. Revenge for every time the Alliance had been a thorn in the Empire's side. She was there to bring death. She was there to bring fire.

And Aria loved it.

[member="Damian Starchaser"]

A three-clawed hand snapped out to slow the incoming projectile, but the pen/dart/bomb still detonated. Velok felt hair and fur catch fire, mostly in the facial region. He rubbed his face briskly with the sleeve of his heavy robe and blinked at the huge blob across his field of vision. That might prove a real problem for the next minute or so, and a lot could happen in a minute.

"I don't imagine you're bland, boy - just not properly seasoned yet."

Blinking hard, he opted for an attack that only required knowing the Jedi's general location - detailed visual unnecessary. Normally, his first choice would have been a Force-push, but he'd played the direct telekinesis card a couple of times now, and predictability could get you killed.

Instead, he filled his lungs and roared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLJQ63osSrA​

Allies: GA
Enemies: [member="Nyra Mazul"]
Objective: Confrontation

As he walked towards the next nearest source of darkness that he could feel, another source sprang to life near him. Not close enough to put him on the defensive, but close. Close and above him. Turning his head upwards, his gaze drifted over the windows of the building until they spotted the feline formed woman perched from a window up above. He frowned, and stopped walking as he waited to see what she would do. He half expected her to sprout claws and start climbing.

Instead, she jumped down and landed a few feet away from him. He wasn't sure if that was intentional or just lucky timing on both their part, but he was still somewhat impressed at her ability to land on her feet, especially considering she wasn't actually a cat, just dressed like one. Maybe she had a love of cats, he didn't know. Either way, he studied her for a moment before speaking.

"You certainly know how to make an entrance," he said, hands still lax at his side, not reaching for a weapon. "Better than most Sith, I think. Less explosions and nonsense bravado."

He nodded approvingly, then smiled.

"Of course that doesn't beget the question of your intentions here. Do you want the world or just intend to sack it? And why, for that matter?"

For a moment Damian maintained his superior little smirk thinking he'd done in the aging whiphid, but moments are fleeting. Before he could see or even hear any of the effects he felt the surge of energy beyond the flames. A great bellow burst forth from the sith across from him. [member="Velok the Younger"] has used an ability Damian hadn't seen before.

Holding out the umbrella to defend once again Damain attempted to ground himself, using telekinetic abilities to attempt to grab the planet and keep him firmly rooted. The Umbrella tore from the force of the blow pieces of silk shearing from it as buildings crumbled around him. Damian was sure he would be able to keep his footing and was confident enough to try to make a return quip to the Whiphid. "You shouldn't eat spicey foo..." he lost his footing and flew back through the air his back hitting a wall which began to crumble from the emissions. He could feel the ache and pain even though the kinetic absolution of his suit and his ears felt like they might nearly burst.

With extreme effort he moved along the wall he was pinned to and managed to slide behind it, the thick duracrete providing a mild buffer for the sonic boom. The Umbrella still had a few shots left, although the wire frame provided none of the previous protection. And of course there was still his lightsaber should he need to use it.

We're Enemies now [member="Kamon Vondiranach"]!

Nyra landed on her feet as she is want to do. And then it happened someone talked to her. Well there went her clean getaway. She turned around slowly sensing no attack coming and attached the case of super health plant to one of the buckles on her outfight. Did he think she looked like a cat? Her telepathic power registering the thought. It wasn't like she had cat ears on her costume, she purposely took those off. It was just a tight black.... whatever it wasn't important. Nyra let the whip around her waist uncoil as her hand pulled the handle. "I'm just uh..." what could she say? "catting around." That was a thing humans said right? Sure whatever. "Don't want to be catty, but I really don't have time for this. strict schedules, got to steal from the rich and give to the poor. All that."

Her whip in her hand was moving now slow and lackadaisically striking the ground between the two ready to begin the dance it was accustomed too should the need arise. And then it stopped. Nyra's face looked astonished as she looked past the Jedi standing before her and yelled "Look out!" while pointing behind the man.

She then darted in the opposite direction a superior smirk on her face.

Ao Xian

Everyone Forgets the Tail Flick
thyferrawilds2_by_ebilmushroom-dbwf3mh.png

Allies: TSE
Enemies: ::discord shrug emoji::

Ao'Xian was not impressed by the Vratix.

First off, their carapaces were hard. Her teeth and claws skidded off of them again and again as the creature had thrashed, and eventually she'd had to fit her jaws around it's head and indelicately crunch until it had stopped moving- which always felt like some sort of loss as far as Ao was concerned.

And once she finally had gotten into the chitin? Levering with claws instead of the neat snap of flesh opened by teeth. Well. No thank you very much.

She was oddly surprised to find that giant insect still tasted basically like insect.

Well, you live and you learn.

Lifting her nose from the crack she had managed to break in the carapace, she licked her muzzle, ears flicking back in distaste. She had chosen to hunt here in the wilds, away from the cities and the noise. The warmth from the fires was comforting, and despite the disappointing snack she basked for a moment in the glow. Red and gold reflected off of her scales and she arched her neck, one clawed foot still holding down the still form of the Vratix. She looked down, regarding it for a moment. She was hungry.

But not that hungry.

The perk of a forest fire was that, eventually, she'd find some creature half burned but still alive. Those were the best, and worth waiting for, she decided as she huffed softly out of her nostrils, slender mustache stirring.

Provided, of course, it wasn't another bug.

[member="Damian Starchaser"]​
Breathing hard, Velok sank to one knee in the middle of the street. A Force bellow required strength, and he had that, but it also took a toll on one's cardiovascular equilibrium. He took deep, shaky breaths, doing his level best to blink away the blob from the explosion's aftermath. He'd lost sight of the boy in the suit, and that didn't bode well. Was that a gap in the wall? A window, door, breach? Or maybe the Jedi had gone to the roof, which still looked relatively unburned for the most part. Or maybe the narrow alleys on either side of that particular building. Regardless...

"You're quite right. At my age, spicy food isn't the best idea." He groaned himself to his feet and reactivated his lightsaber on general principle. "My doctor says I should take my meals bland, fresh, free-range, and thoroughly mashed."

He flung the saber. The extra-long plasma blade scythed through the base of the wall in a long arc, at shin height. The goal was to bring the whole front of the building down in a shower of toasty rubble, eliminating a variety of potential hiding places with extreme prejudice.

Allies: GA | [member="Kinsey Starchaser"]
Enemies: TSE | [member="Ignis Imura"]

There was no hesitation, no thought, and certainly no telepathy.

Jorg had been trained by the One Stih, over a decade ago. He had been a loyal trooper and through that loyalty he had gained a place within the elite of the stormtrooper corps. Teras Kasi, the famed martial art that blocked ones thoughts from both Jedi and Sith had been ingrained within him. The techniques were second nature, and so when the Sith attempted to touch his mind Jorg immediately raised his rifle, the Disruptor aimed directly at the man's chest.

Within half a heartbeat he pulled the trigger.

The four soldiers that were with him did the same, reacting a bit more slowly but mimicking their commander.

This was a warzone, there was a fight, and this man had come with the enemy troopers. Jorg didn't particularly care about the fact that the enemy looked young, this was war, battle. There wasn't any time to consider the morality of his actions, of striking first. A Sith could kill a man like him with a whisper. Better to shoot first and ask questions later.

So the five Needle Disruptors rang out almost in unison, all directly aimed at the man.

Objective: ​Burn them all
​Allies: ​[member="Darth Carnifex"]
Enemies: [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Sundara Nyveit"] | [member="Grozkalla"]
​Equipment:
​This wasn't the first time that Darth Prazutis had come to the ancient estate.

Long ago after news of the slaughter of his extended family had come to him he took a trip to see for himself the carnage. Someone had done their family a great service by slaughtering the weak links of his family. But instead of some interloper he found the killer was of his own flesh and blood, his nephew. It felt like a lifetime ago since they met that day neither of them trained in the arts of the force. But already he knew it was going to be a long and prosperous friendship, they got along well right from the start. Who knew over forty years later they would return to this dark place to see it swept away.

"We should've burned it long ago. It brings back terrible memories of the weakness that festered in our family."

​The incoming fighter drew his attention it had gotten close, thankfully they still had the shadow droid starfighters overhead. Prazutis stepped back onto the Crestfallen while Kaine triggered the Shadow Droids. Carefully he pressed a button on his own wrist com that sent the signal to the Jen'Lazea forces landing all around them.

_______

Warchief Malgrog was the first of the Jen'Lazea to disembark his shuttle inhaling the stench of smoke and fire. The orders for this operation were simple: Kill anything that moved and wasn't flying friendly flags. After so many years serving House Zambrano the word of his masters was enough to spur him into action. Malgrog lived on battle and was only truly satisfied when covered in the blood of his enemies, stepping over piles of mangled corpses. Along with Malgrog came his chosen host of warlords.

​He already gave the battle plan to his warlords prior to the landing. They had their orders to set fire to the jungles and hunt down anyone foolish enough to flee the cities to escape in the jungles. No one would get away from his legion.

Blood would flow.

​The first to spread into the jungles were the lesser graut as scouts and the advanced force alongside a complement of the warghest. They would hunt down the enemy and hit any trouble first, and the graug and other creatures of war would soon follow.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge

Allies: TSE - Ao'Xian ( [member="Kuraii"] )
Enemies: Cowardice.

His fur was wet and slick from the crimson life-water of the squishy things.

A roar carried far across the jungles of Thyferra and Kazmai had used his royally to inspire fear in these beings. It was almost as if they had never seen a large simian with a hammer before. Once more it swung, this time from the side and it took a Vratix to the side. Something crunched and it whined agony as it was hurtled off into the woods, dashing against one of the trees.

Kaz was not done yet.

His prey would not get away from him so lightly. He came rampaging through the woods, jumping into the clearing with his hammer already raised up high to smash the Vratix's head and finishing it off.... until the golden shimmer froze his joints up. "My-" Eyes wide as they took in the sleek forms and shapes of the Dragon-Fox, biting at his prey. For a moment he did not know what to do with himself, until he realized the hammer was still high in the air and Kaz looked... ridiculous.

The hammer was dropped to the side and the Simian went to his hands and knees.

"-Oh mighty Da'shee, I have nothing to offer but praise, please do not take away my luck for twenty years for the lack of offerings."

Then... as the fire raged around them and in the distance the echoes of pain hummed, Kaz bowed his head down and touched the earth of Thyferra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom