Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Bleeding Force | Eternal Empire Dominion of Quethold

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
W1GHCWl.png
Objective I.: Forbidden Knowledge
Equipment: The Soulsabers (hidden) | Brynja coat and hat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tags: Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani | Ro-Tahn Mashayekhi Ro-Tahn Mashayekhi | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ The Unforgiven ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Of course, Ingrid could have done it all in a million other ways, but she didn't want to use Force or violence. The woman was not Tacitus; she did not hurt her own people; she did not humiliate them. The red-haired woman respected them much more. That was the best solution. Sure, she knew with the Force, it would have been even easier, but Ingrid used the Force only when it was inevitable. After all, she was also a Warden. She was not a Force's puppet; her job was to destroy it. Last but not least, she can do a lot without it.

When Arturo broke the kiss and stepped away from Ingrid, she did not stop the man from doing so, but rather took her hand away. She had no intention of forcing the other. The shock and surprise were the point. As much as she felt, it was enough. The red-haired woman chuckled at the man's words and a sincere, wide smile appeared on her lips. It could be as if a whole new person was standing in front of the man.

<"My personal charm, nothing Force, just me."> she answered.

Meanwhile, she heard the shots and Asaaj's words. She sighed for a moment, then as she turned in the direction of the woman, the smile disappeared from her face, again becoming the stiff, distant woman the Empire always sees. The Empress. Yet the captain did not seem to be able to do anything about this effect. And if she goes there, she's going to die. And the best solution against so many demons was to banish them into the Netherworld.

<"This, in turn, will be Force and magic."> she explained to Arturo.

As she took decisive steps in the direction of Asaaj, the Sith said words, the exact opposite of the summon's words. It was a banish "ritual". The demons apparently recognise the words because they had left the Dathomiri woman, some of them trying to escape, some of them attacking Ingrid. Ingrid stopped, energies swirling around her, then a shock wave in the Force was released from her body. Her eyes glowed blue for a few moments. The neutral shockwave could only be felt by Asaaj, and the demons.

The next moment, the visions, noises, and everything the demons caused were all gone. The darkness had also changed, now it seemed much more natural than before. It was no longer threatening, it was just darkness, which is not surprising in a place like this. On the other hand, dim lights were now visible from that direction where they headed originally, thanks to the fact that the Smoke Demons did not cause unnatural darkness anymore.

<"It's time to finish the mission. I hope you're feeling better, Captain."> she said.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom