Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tents and Teradins

"Don't I technically already have more names than that? Ra'a'mah Numare, which you know and then when I had to 'die', HK gave me the name of Lady of Honesty. Not sure if I ever told you that one. I am very glad that whole mess is over with."

Returning ​that grin after the splash and her offer of a swim...she looked over at him as he moved closer. To make it more fair and all.

"What does the winner get?"

[member="Vulpesen"]

"I suppose you're right. Though lady of Honesty does sound more like a title to me. Guess I'll just have to decide which one I like more." As Ra offered to add stakes to their competition, the Valde couldn't help but tilt his head a bit. It was a tad unexpected, and given more time, he was sure he could have come up with a proper bet. But given what it was, he could only think of one prize that was worth winning at the moment. "Well, I'd be happy to win a kiss. Though, i suppose that means you'll have to win your own prize." Stretching his arms a bit, he prepared to start, a playful light sparking in his gaze.

[member="Riamah"]

"I think no matter who wins...we both win with that prize!"

She had the feeling he was going to win, but then again his tail may hold him back. Waiting until he was ready, her own eyes glittered. Maybe even showed a touch of mischif. Getting herself into a good starting position, she nodded and did a count before taking off to the side of the lake she had indicated.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen's lips, once a grin, were now a full blown smile, showing off the tips of both his fangs. While she might have robbed him of any motivation, she certainly provided a bit of inspiration. Allowing Ra a second of head start to ensure that the contest had started, Vulpesen dove in and started swimming. As she had thought, his tail did create a substantial amount of drag, being made to protect from the elements within the air and upon long. But, his zorren body wasn't a total detriment as his stronger albeit heavier muscles allowed him to make up for the drag with increased strength and endurance for propelling him through the water. With all factors considered, it would be a close race, through Vulpesen did start to peak ahead of his competition after a few moments of strong strokes.

[member="Riamah"]

With head few seconds head start, she was in front of him, but she heard him catching up. Instead of flailing around on the surface though, Ra ducked under and continued the swim fully under water. She only came up when she needed air and still ahead of him. Each time though he was just a little closer.

By the time they reached the end, he had won.

"Some day I'll win. Jus​t wait."

​Grinning when she spoke, she stood up in the much shallower water. It would provide a very good distraction.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Her tactic seemed to work for a bit, until Vulpesen started to mimic it. HIs dense body structure made it difficult to stay afloat, so he simply stopped tring, focusing more on the distance he could get rather than the air. Eventually, he felt his outstretched hand hit the short and shooting onto his feet, Vulpesen made it up onto the bank of the pond, just in time to turn and see Ra coming out of the water. He supposed he should have expected the sight, but it still managed to stun him a bit, leaving him wordless and only half hearing her words. When his mind finally caught up with him, he opened his mouth to speak, his lopsided smile returning to his face. "Maybe someday. But not this one. Now, about that prize?"

[member="Riamah"]

The look on his face when she stood up was totally priceless and Ra grinned at him. For a few moments, they just looked at each other. This was actually the first time Ra had been given to truly look at him from head to toe. Their other time together she really did not pay that much attention as her focus was on other details.

Not at all feeling ashamed of anything or blushing at the shared gazes this time, Ra was almost different. Still the same woman in many ways, but still changed.

"Not this time certainly."

Walking over to Vulps slowly, she stopped close enough to touch, but did not yet. ​Smiling up at him, after a few moments, she wrapped her arms up around his neck and leaned in for that reward kiss.

[member="Vulpesen"]

As she stepped forward, Vulpesen let her move at her own pace. He may have one, but the prize was still hers to give. But as her arm wrapped around and pulled him in, he happily returned her kiss, an arm moving to hook around her back. Whether the kiss lasted a second or a year, it didn't wholly matter to him. Either way, it made this trip well worth the effort. And given that they had only just started their little camping adventure, he figured that they would have more than enough time to enjoy themselves. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he could hear a few sly comments from his smaller companion, though he shut them out as he simply enjoyed the moment with Ra.

[member="Riamah"]

The connection between Lya and Ra was still something she was learning about. They didn't communicate by words, but as impressions and feelings. So far things had gone well between them, but when her lips locked with Vulps, her mind exploded with all sorts of things from her little wolf.

Her eyes popped open and Ra just started laughing and looking in the direction she felt Lya to be in. Her arms were still around Vulps' neck since she hadn't pulled away far enough and she looked up at him.

"How long does it take to get used to and how do I keep her out when I want to?"

As Ra broke away and laughed, Vulpesen felt his face heat up with embarrassment, wondering just what he had done. Though with her words, the realization dawned on him and he quickly returned to normal, wondering if she had even noticed the momentary shift in him. "It takes a bit of practice, but it's not too hard to figure out. I suggest playing dejarik with her. And when you want, just imagine there's a door between y'all. When you don't want her in, just close the door. Perhaps Ace and I could give you a demonstration a little later." Leaning back forward, he stole another kiss from her lips, though he did keep it short for the sake of her sanity as he knew it'd be transmitted to her smaller friend. "Alone, maybe a few weeks or months. With us, I doubt it'll be long at all."

[member="Riamah"]

It might have been a good thing Ra did not notice the brief change in Vulps as she was still laughing fully. Her own face a bright red at the various communications from Lya. Eventually she calmed down and listened to what he suggested.

Nodding, it sounded like it could be interesting. Then what he suggested made her blink slighly in surprise.

"You mean she can play games?"

Not being much of a game player herself it wasn't something she had thought of.

"Looks like I'll be staying here a while."

That was said with a smile, smirk and a clear suggestion...and of course Lya put in her own thoughts which made Ra continue to remain a bright red.

"Well, she is a sentient being. Ace and I have spent hundreds of hours playing dejarik, sabacc, and pazaak. It actually helps a lot with forming walls and getting to know each other." Ra's second statement prompted Vulpesen to wrap his other arm around her, just as he had the first. "Well, you certainly won't hear any complaints from me." Pulling her closer, he figured he could risk a little discomfort on Lyra as he took Ra into another longer kiss. Call it an addiction, but he found that each kiss called to him, weathering down his resistance more than any drug could.

[member="Riamah"]

There wasn't much Ra could think of to say to Vulps when he answered her question. It might be thought of as odd that she didn't play many games. when she had been an active merchant for the larger governments, she had travelled around and spent a lot of time in space. The reason those games weren't play ed was become most of her ships were crewed by droids. There were very few organics involved.

However, an answer wasn't needed and Vulps pretty much read her mind. It probably also helped she had expressed what she did with her body movement. His other arm came around her and he pulled her closer again.

Lya was still expressing a few things in her mind, but Ra was lost in this kiss.

"I can get used to the kissing..."

Breaking it off just to say that, she stopped talking and moved to continue with another one.Her fingers running through his hair at the back of his head.

For what seemed an eternity of bliss, they stayed there, their lips locked in wonderful kiss. And as Ra pulled away to speak, Vulpesen couldn't help the small bit of disappointment that touched his goldeneyes. But once again, she had a way of speaking words that would put him at ease. "You and me both. And we've got all the time you want for that and more." Behind him, his tail flicked out, taking a moment to shake off the excess water, relieving his backside of some weight, though he was careful not to splash himself and the woman in his arms while he fixed her with a playful smile, his forehead moving to rest against hers.. "If you'd like, we could go see just how comfortable that tent is."

[member="Riamah"]

HIs reply made her feel welcomed, loved and wanted. Both of them had helped each other greatly these past few months. First when he agreed to work with her as be a guard. Then they had traveled into the Netherworld to regain his lost people. After that he had faced death to keep her out of the hand of Wolfe. How much more was there?

It gave her pause to think and Lya wasn't helping matters. Their connection allowed total communication and emotions passed with those thoughts she had. Impressions of what she felt during the events she remembered and the fact Vulps had been a consistent factor in everything made her wonder something.

Not giving voice to her question, Lya would pick up it, pass it on to Ace and made its way to Vulps. Was he in love with her?

"I'd offer another race, but don't feel like it this time."

He nodded to the words that came from voice. He heard them, though they were a little hard to process. Earlier, Vulpesen had mentioned closing the door to prevent any extra emotions from passing through the bond. Such had been done to Ace, for his sake, and Vulpesen's. But their games offered another exercise, teaching them how to breach when possible, and like a Vitae soldier busting into a slave den, Ace had reared back and kicked down the door, sending Vulpesen into a brief stupor. After a second of recovery, Vulpesen received the message through his friend.

At once, his playful smile and teasing tone seemed to vanish, though his lips were still turned upwards in a different look. It was as if one were congratulating a friend for figuring out a riddle or difficult problem. And in his eyes, he didn't bother to hide any of the affection he had for her. Not yet speaking to Ra's words, he sent a message back through his friend. A single word. Obviously. How often had he been asked by his council why he was sending men out to serve in unknown battles. Why had he done so without any large compensation? And why couldn't he send some trusted official to watch this woman that he had named a Vitae VIP? He had always managed to bat away or avoid the questions, sometimes even using his title to do so. But with Ra, he found that he had some instinctual policy of being forthcoming. If she had a question, he would have an answer.

[member="Riamah"]

Like a boomerang the answer was sent back to her and brought her attention more to Vulps. All of this in a matter of heartbeats. Thoughts traveled faster than words and now they hit her. As much as her unspoken question had sent him into a stupor, his answer did her.

"I had no idea."

Ra had always thought this particular emotion would hit her like a lightning strike. Like one moment it would not be there and the next it was. That was entirely wrong. She had been denied love growing up, but had learned of family love as an adult. Her relationship with Star was proof of that. Before her it had been her captain. The man that had been a father to her and taught her how to be a businesswoman.

Now she stood in nothing but their skins with a man that loved her and she had no way to know how she felt. Not anymore. Remembering what she felt when she had been here the first time...that wasn't love then. Was it now? She did not know. What she did know was how he made her feel. And she did feel loved.

"Help me to know what love is, for I don't know."

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Well, I didn't really give you flowers now did I... but I did give you an army." Everyone expected the little things. The hand holding, the love notes, the flowers, the whispers of I love you. But those were just that. Little things. Not to mention, Vulpesen, for all his rash actions and high speed lifestyles, was a subtle person. Flowers would have been far too forward. But an army, big as it was, was something that could be mistaken, it could be interpreted as something else. All the while, they showed his devotion. "For me it's quite simple. Whatever you need, whatever you want... I'm here." Truth be told, he wasn't completely certain how far his own feelings went. They were there, he knew that much. The smoldering embers among tinder. Whether it would catch and turn into a raging fire, was something he wanted to find out.

[member="Riamah"]

What he said in reply was totally true, but Ra had been oblivious to it all. She had expected the little things. Even if they were more fairy tale than anything real. However, Vulps didn't think that way obviously and went for big signs that she couldn't read.

Not pulling away from him, she did the only thing she could think of at the moment. Maybe it was two things, but still one action. Her hands pulled them together again and she gave him quite a kiss pull of passion and wrapped her arms around him in what almost amounted to a bear hug.

"I want you."

Three words spoke volumes though.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Three words. One request. And he would be loathe to refuse her. Wordlessly, he surrendered to her kiss, his hands moving to her waist to pull her fully against him. If she wanted, he'd promise her the moons above their heads. But for now, all he needed to give was himself. Something in her kiss told him they wouldn't make it to the tents. But he didn't mind. Enjoying the passion of this ex-sith underneath the veran sun and verdant trees was a heaven all on its own. A natural amazement that he would explore for as long as she was willing.

[member="Riamah"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom