Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tents and Teradins

Not knowing for sure what Vulps was doing, she didn't pull away until he reached the tip of her ear. At that moment, her hand jumped up almost on its own and batted his away to feel it herself. Though Ra didn't exactly pull away from him and she remained laying on the ground. Her eyebrows lowered slightly as he searched her eyes for something since she wasn't used to the investigation done on her.

Giving him a very odd look when he asked her to smile, she did as he requested. Not at all a real smile and it look more like a growl or snarl this early in the morning.

"Why make me smile?"

When her tongue finished the question, there was a gasp of breath from her and it travelled along the tips of her teeth.

"What the...?"

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen simply laughed a bit as she batted away his hand in favor of her own. Still, as her lips pulled back to reveal her teeth, it didn't take him long to find what he was looking for. Sure enough, her canines had lengthened and grown into the fanged point of zorren dental structure. "You are really not going to believe this. The force really does have a way of working in this wide old galaxy." The blanket he was laying under started to lift and flop from side to side, carried by his wagging tail. "Ra'amah... you're a zorren."

[member="Riamah"]

"Working? How?"

Sitting up to look behind her and see if she had a tail too, Ra was unaware of when changes happened and in what order.

"You're right...I wouldn't have believe it normally, but I can't deny this."

Running a finger over her ear and tongue over her teeth. Holding her other hand out to look at her nails, she made a claw like figure with it.

"How could it happen? I mean I didn't grow up here or anything. No knowledge of this until meeting you, visiting here and then rescuing your people...our?"

[member="Vulpesen"]

There wouldn't be a tail yet, though that wouldn't be long in coming. "One day, I'm talking toa gorgeous woman on an acid rain forest. Next thing I know, the day after I tell ehr I love her, it turns out shes another member of my nearly extinct race." He sat up and flicked his tail around himself, his eyes still running over her. "Well, you said you'd never been camping before. It takes a month in the wilds, or intensely hostile environment. So, it looks like you'll be having to clear your calendar."

[member="Riamah"]

"Acid rain...forest? What are you talking about? I didn't think Veradune had acid rain. Vjun does and there's no plant life because of it."

Her mind snapped into being logical and attempted to push aside this change in her. However, that wasn't going to happen especially when Vulps said it would take a month to complete.

"Why couldn't this have happened on Vjun? At least I know how to live there...Will I be left alone?"

Not knowing what rules there were to his, Ra did not want to be alone for the month needed.

[member="Vulpesen"]

"I meant... nevermind." Seeing that the misunderstanding wasn't the most pressing matter, he listened to her concerns, his legs folding to get more comfortable. "Living outside on Vjun? WIth acid rain? At least here, the weather is nice and sunny and non-melty. And you're gonna need a vacation from civilization. But I'll be here with you." His tail flicked around, coiling around her. "As if I'd just leave you to the wilds without a clue."

[member="Riamah"]

"You won't get all melty silly. Only after years of exposure does that happen."

There was some humor in her words, but inside there was a little fear.

"Aren't we on vacation away from civilization already? You planned this on purpose didn't you? Had hoped this was going to happen..."

Ra wasn't entirely in her logical mind right now and that would show in her words. Somethings were still left over from her past. She should have trusted Vulps and known this wasn't something he had any control over.

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Doubt a month in it would be good for your skin, though." His head tilted as she suddenly changed to accusational. Though, he truly wasn't offended by the small outburst. Actually, it was nice to see her deviate from her usual logical thought, even if it was in a less than ideal way. It was to be expected. Her body was about to undergo quite a few rapid changes. If there was a way to force an identity crisis, changing a persons' species was certainly it, and with this in mind, he'd be surprised if it didn't affect her in some way.

"Yes, I somehow gained a force ability that allows me to sense your species through the force, and in some master plan, I took you out to the woods to profess my love, then lock you down with me by turning you into one of us. You've caught me in the middle of my dastardly plans." He smirked playfully and leaned over to press his lips briefly against hers. "I won't pretend I'm not thrilled. But no, love, I had absolutely no idea that any of this would happen. If I had, we'd have gone to Myrkr and gotten it over with."

[member="Riamah"]

Running a hand over her cheek, it wasn't something she had thought of.

"Maybe you're right...I'm still familiar there!"

Giving him a dirty look at his words, Ra trusted him enough to know he was teasing around. One of those fingers her cheek lifted for a moment and went back into place. His kiss wasn't returned as she was lost in thought and only registered after the fact.

Blinking her eyes as him, she wrinkled her nose and looked confused.

"We were already there though."

[member="Vulpesen"]

"We were there for just long enough for you to get Lya. And I saw to it that you had every comfort I could provide. Its really no surprise that nothing ahppened back there. But out here, while the changes are small, you've at least met the bare minimum of peril and excitement to begin the trials." His tail coiled slightly tigher around her as he beamed. There was a small part that felt guilty at his enthusiasm which wasn't yet shared by the woman beside him. But it was drowned out by the elation of the discovery and what it meant.

[member="Riamah"]

When he pointed out they hadn't spent much time on Myrkr she nodded. Chewing on her lower lip for a moment, her new theeth stabbed into it slightly and a curse came out her.

"A month of this? Then it is done? I almost find that hard to believe."

Lightly scratching at the back of her head, Ra sat far more calmly and nursed her bitten lip. Curling her legs up under her she almost looked like she was meditating.

"How will this affect Lya?"

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Yep. Just a month. You've done very well so far at not getting eaten." He chuckled as she started to chew on her lip, an adorable sight if not for her ensuing curse as her new fangs cut into her flesh. "Lya will be fine. She might start feeling traces of the instinct once it kicks in, but not much more. Shes connected to your mind. This change is almost purely physical." Reaching out, he brushed his thumb over her lips, letting the force run through him to heal the pin pricks left my her misfortune. "On the bright side, that means I get a month of being with my favorite woman in my favorite place." He stole a quick kiss from her lips, while his tail tightened its embrace around her waist. "It also looks like I'll be enjoying your company for a little longer after that as well. At least, longer than most other humanoids I know."

[member="Riamah"]

"To be fair you've been around to keep me from getting eaten."

The warmth from his touch indicated he also healed her new little wound from her teeth. Giving him a slightly dirty look, a small humph came out of her. Nodding at what he said about Lya, she was pleased it wouldn't change her companion much, if at all.

"What do you mean?"

[member="Vulpesen"]

Her humphing caused him to laugh a bit before reaching over to his things. As lovely as it was to sit and talk with her, and as amazing as their discovery was, he realized that they couldn't remain cooped up in the tent all day long. "Well, Zorrens post trial, don't really age. At least, not nearly as much as humans." He started to put on his coat, slipping it over his arms as he continued to explain. "Most humans are lucky to live to be about a hundred. Us... given our instinct doesn't get us shot into an early grave, well, we can live to be about five thousand years old. Hell, Lucas, I think, is at least five hundred."

[member="Riamah"]

Her humphing caused him to laugh a bit before reaching over to his things. As lovely as it was to sit and talk with her, and as amazing as their discovery was, he realized that they couldn't remain cooped up in the tent all day long. "Well, Zorrens post trial, don't really age. At least, not nearly as much as humans." He started to put on his coat, slipping it over his arms as he continued to explain. "Most humans are lucky to live to be about a hundred. Us... given our instinct doesn't get us shot into an early grave, well, we can live to be about five thousand years old. Hell, Lucas, I think, is at least five hundred."

[member="Riamah"]

"Do you think the reason I don't actually want to kill is...because...of this? Like my body knew, but my mind didn't? Did I ever tell you of my darkest part of my past?"

She thought she might have, but wasn't sure anymore. What he said about aging though certainly interested her. Running her finger tips across her face, she realized she would look like this for a long time.

"Don't think I'm going need to figure out some sort of anti-aging cream for a while."

[member="Vulpesen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom