Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking the First Steps (Republic Dominion of Rendili Hex [V-29])

Objective: Make contact with the Jedi Grandmaster, explore the Temple.

Alex had to grin behind the faceplate of his helmet at Bekk Mag'ra's comment regarding politicians.

"Well, Bekk, I never said I loved 'em, I just work for 'em," he said, with a shrug of his shoulders. "Like I said already, I think this is a bit of overkill. But the Vice Chancellor needed someone to look into the matter with a non-biased opinion." Falling into line beside Alexandra, Alex waited for her to give her orders to the others before speaking up again.

"If you don't mind, Master," he said, being very careful not to use the honorific 'Grandmaster', "you can simply call me Alex."

The ruins once again intrigued Alex, and he found himself gazing upwards at the vast ceilings above as they passed through the Temple's doorway.

"Something puzzles me about this place," he said to Alexandra as they walked. "It seems incredibly ancient. You can almost feel the history here, yet there's hardly any sign of environmental erosion anywhere outside. How is that possible?"

[member="Invari Yavek"] [member="Abigail Meredydd"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Bekk Ma'gra"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] (And anyone else that joins)

| [member="Alex StormWolf"] | [member="Alexandra Feanor"] |

Objective: Explore the Jedi Temple

The N-5 burst through the atmosphere of Rendili on the vector that would take it to the Jedi Temple below. Ella turned the automatic pilot on and leaned backwards in her seat to concentrate. Closing her eyes she begun to murmur beneath her breath whilst the Force surrounded her in the starfighter's cockpit. Using her powers Ella begun to manifest a False Light Side Aura that would permeate and surround her. It would take every bit of concentration that she had to maintain the Sith spell and stop the Jedi from below from feeling her true nature but it was necessary if she were to go unsuspected by anyone else who had come to the temple.

Landing the N-5 outside of the temple the engines of the ship would blow a whirlwind which kicked up dust in the direction of Master Feanor and the man which stood beside her. Switching the impulse engines offline and checking if her landing was secure, Ella eventually stood up as the cockpit's hatch opened. Standing up in the small space between her seat and the controls of her ship she took a moment to survey the area with her eyes.

Objective: Investigate Old Jedi Ruins
[member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Abigail Meredydd"], [member="Alexandra Feanor"], [member="Alex StormWolf"], [member="Bekk Mag'ra"], [member="Inyari Yavek"], [member=Hannah], [member="Edward Thane"], [member="Ella Nova"]​

FJp1uVB.png

As Jerek listened to others sounding off their introductions, one in particular caught his attention. A naval officer, dressed in a uniform that nodded back to a Republic the padawan had once known, introduced himself smartly as Captain Edward Thane of the Republic Navy. The words lit a fire in the boy's chest, and he looked upon the man with a sense of admiration he hadn't felt for a long time. Governments may rise and fall, and with them orders with the name of Jedi, but here was an authority Jerek could respect. A soldier, even one aboard a ship, was a steadfast reminder that the true core of the Republic was still alive.

Though he may fly within the cramped confines of a starfighter, something the padawan would never consider giving up, Jerek was not ignorant of the critical value and importance of the line navy. Starfighters could operate independently, but when push came to shove the real power of space superiority could be found in ships of the fleet. Mere starfighters could rarely hope to defend or liberate whole planets, or take on an entire enemy fleet alone, but standing here before him was someone who, with the aid of his vessel, could do just that.

Jerek was rarely one for hero worship, his upbringing and training had brought him in close contact with so many high ranking Jedi or government officials that it barely fazed him anymore. Yet for some reason, here he stood gawking at a naval captain, as if he were the second coming of...well, actually Jerek couldn't think at the moment of any valid second comings that would have such reverence afforded them, but if there were any the padawan would think he could handle that a bit better than he was right now.

Stepping intently, the padawan put himself in the close vicinity of the naval captain, not directly in front but slightly to the side. Though he had met other high-ranking officials before, Jerek was still keenly aware that he was not their equal, no more so than he was of Thane's, and a direct approach was far too presumptuous. "Captain Thane?" the boy began with an eager voice, waiting on the naval officer to notice him. He felt like a small child asking to go to the bathroom, and at once he realized his behavior silly. Jerek continued, this time without waiting, though his voice still carried far too much excitement in its tone. "Was that your star destroyer in orbit? The Endeavor?"

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Drox Fuga"] [member="Tobias Dracks"]

When the comm unit came through with a response at last, the Croa woman nearly spit out fresh caf she was drinking when she was addressed. It took all she had to contain a laugh both at the shock of being addressed with the title along with disbelief it had been used in regards to her. She had said of Rendili Stardrive in her message hadn't she? She didn't recall giving that title in her communication. "I apologize Vice Chancellor Dracks, the Arch-Provost is planetside working on matters of infrastructure and looking forward to any communications you might make toward the transition to a Republic World. She's motioned for me to aid in the retrofitting of your new Outpost station though. I am Camellia Swift, I currently run the Rendili Stardrive Shipwright company, the yards and stations around the planet are ours. I'm a former member of the Republic Military and my own world's Planetary Defense Force so I believe my friend thought I could lend a hand as a sign of our cooperation and new friendship."

Getting into politics wasn't Camellia's batch of caf. She wondered if the Arch-Provost herself had made the slip though, since it would reduce her own workload as a result having Camellia talk to everyone. Rendili's government head was certainly good at exploiting that sort of effort. I'll remember this the next time I ask her about mining permissions. "With that cleared up, is there anything I can do for you Vice Chancellor in regards to the station or otherwise?"

-- Tobias was about to enter the hanger of the station were he was recovering from his seated position. The message from [member="Camellia Swift"] was sent and he only sighed at the transmission. The mistake was all his really, he trusted the flight attendant too much to really look into the information himself. Speaking of an official title without the person actually holding the title was not something he mess up with often, but it happens.

-- He returned the communications. "Apologies about that Miss Swift, there must have been a miscommunication between our organizations, gets to the point where you become to big of an organisation you must rely on other peoples mistakes," He chuckled a little. "I have heard of your experience first hand, you were a person of great admiration for my mentor and he spoke often of your ship designs and tactical mind thought your tenure of military service." One of his more resent stories of her exploits that were told to him was the Battle of Prakith. Though the Old Republic was defeated, his mentor stated this battle was one of the golden ages of great Space Faring Warfare. "It truly a pleasure to meet an individual that served in the Old Republic and a War Hero as well."

-- The man lifted his badge to one of the Republic Soldiers that was asking for Identification. Once conformed the soldier saluted and Tobias saluted back, picking up the conversation. "The station is more then enough Miss Swift, and though it is an older model and in need of repair the Republic will not worry about expenditure with remodeling it to top tier defensive station," He walked through the hanger towards the inner area, "As for what you could help us with, we have two issues to be resolved sooner rather then later."

-- One of the senatorial aids walked up and handed him a Data-Tablet. Quick Reading it, he continued, "If there is any way you can have the Arch-Provost approve the New Republic hiring Rendilian Civilians as labor to further construction on the station and as future crew for that station that could be a huge help," He signed the tablet and handed it back to the aid, "The other would be with you personally, my mentor spoke very highly of your ship designs and I would very much like to speak with you about some future agreement to build ships for the Republic again, could we meet some time soon?"

Objective: Investigate Old Jedi Ruins
[member="Coren Starchaser"] , [member="Jerek Zenduu"] , [member="Alexandra Feanor"] , [member="Alex StormWolf"] , [member="Bekk Mag'ra"] , [member="Inyari Yavek"] , [member="Hannah"] , [member="Edward Thane"] , [member="Ella Nova"]

"Issues...," Abigail mumbled in response to Alex, "you could call it that, yes. Perhaps we'll talk about it... later."

Abigail waited a bit, running her eyes over the others present today, until her mother spoke to her again.
She did understand why she was easier to track in general, so it was no surprise she was tasked to accompany someone else... or maybe she would end up going alone... although Alex would probably not approve of that.

"Of course, I will go and accompany someone else during our time here then, " she said, before giving Alex a childish grin and before making sure she was going to put extra emphasis on the last words of the coming sentence," try not to cause too much trouble, grandmaster Feanor."

Abigail quickly walked away from Alex with a grin on her face. She enjoyed telling Alex not to cause any trouble, especially since both knew Alex had quite a history causing... trouble of all kinds. That and of course Alex didn't exactly like being called grandmaster, which was a perfect reason for Abby to call Alex that every once in a while.

But as the fun of her little joke faded away, she started wondering who she would talk to. She wasn't exactly very well known, despite being the grandmaster's daughter. But, perhaps that had something to do with the fact that almost no-one knew Alexandra and Abigail were mother and daughter. Yeah now Abby thought about it, that sounded actually pretty logical.

Abigail thought she saw Starchaser somewhere around here. At least she knew him, so she could always sneakily follow him around if she felt like it. But before she would do that, she wanted to try and meet up with others she didn't know. Despite recognising a few faces here and there, she didn't really know any of them well.

While Abby was still deep in her thoughts about petty things like who she was going to team up with, a ship of some sort landed behind her. Surprised, she turned around and watched the ship kick up dust as it landed. She wasn't actually sure why she had been surprised by the ship, as everyone had come here by means of transport similar to it, or well, almost anyone anyway. Yet, she was still slightly intrigued as to who would exit the ship, so she waited for a bit, staring towards the vessel. Who knew, perhaps it would be of someone she knew? If it was, she could team up with them, so it was worth lingering around a bit to see who's ship it was.

There was a lot of work to be done here. Starchaser knew he was playing assistant to the actual representatives of the Jedi within the Republic. But he was a Jedi of the galaxy, didn’t that supercede the faction? He wasn’t really looking to be in charge. He was part of the Eclipsed, a group who were watching over the New Jedi Order’s remnants, and in Coren’s mind, the entire galaxy’s Jedi. If someone didn’t take his order, that was fine, they had their own Masters, but he was going to support them however he could.

Ruins ahead of him, he knew the rest of the Order were here and he was looking for [member="Alexandra Feanor"]. A quick dive into the depths of the Force and he found the direction he should make his way. Upon seeing the Grandmaster, the Grand Marshal wannabe gave a nod. “How we doing today, Alex? Students ready?” Listening to Alex give a lecture. “If you need to call anyone Grandmaster, I’ll take that title.” The Corellian smirked as he shook his head, obviously giving a bit of a tease to his Republic counterpart.

“But seriously, if anyone is looking to get into the deeper parts of this. I have a few skills that most Jedi don’t tend to gather. And if you are looking for something particular, I can be a sounding board.” Research was important, but helping the next generation? Even more so.

[member="Abigail Meredydd"]
[member="Jerek Zenduu"]
[member="Alex StormWolf"]
[member="Ella Nova"]

| [member="Abigail Meredydd"] |

Objective: Explore the Jedi Temple

Ella closed her eyes to allow herself to feel the currents of air to blow through her. It was a relaxing sensation that she enjoyed after being cramped inside the tight cockpit of the N-5 starfighter she had used to land on Sarapin. She was briefly reminded of a childhood on Chandrila, during the rare moments when she had managed to get outside and leave her parents estate to enjoy some fresh air before they could find her. Quickly she opened her eyes to let the memory fade away. Traces of a seminal life she no longer knew.

Turning to walk onto the wing of the N-5 Ella hopped down onto the ground below. She noted a woman (Abigail) looking in her direction by the time she stood back up after landing, and wondered if she had seen the Lightsaber clipped onto her hip that had become briefly visible as she had jumped down from her ship to the ground below. The two women caught eyes with each other, and Ella kept her gaze upon her with a neutral, somber expression.

Objective: Socialize & Investigate.

[member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Abigail Meredydd"], [member="Avin Starfire"],
[member="Alexandra Feanor"], [member="Minna"], [member="Oz Sill"], [member="Hannah"], [member="Drox Fuga"],
[member="Alex StormWolf"], [member="Inyari Yavek"], [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], [member="Camellia Swift"]

jAuH3oz.png
The Zabraki Knight simply flashed Alex Stormwolf a wary grin, dipping his head in acknowledgement and understanding, though saying nothing further for want of not encouraging the human male to verge onto the defensive. He had spoken in humor and that was where the remark ought to remain, the pair of them sharing a brief moment of bemusement before [member="Alexandra Feanor"] were to lead them on into the ruins.

Trailing along behind the group, Bekk Mag'ra sought to remain quiet and observant of the Jedi around him, as well as the environment for which they were to explore. Apparently, their Grandmaster wished not to be held in account by titles, something that was already unfamiliar territory to him, coming from a member of Council or otherwise strong leadership presence. Even Amoné knew when titles were called for...-And she was more akin to the sort of person you'd meet out on the street, than you might within a Jedi Enclave or Academy.

Slipping his hands into the pockets of his black Jedi robe, the cloak flowed in behind his step, a stark difference from the crest and colors etched into his tunic. For most among them, the atmosphere would be humid and he might appear out of place in wearing such a thick garment, yet Iridonia had been much the same and Bekk had become accustomed to the heat.

Like the others, Bekk was curious to know of the inhabitants whom had called this place home in the past. He had read nothing of the former Jedi or Force User's that had built these grounds and from the looks of things, they'd been gone for quite some time. He didn't bother to guess just how long but instead turned his gaze ahead of the group, interested to hear Alexandra's thoughts or stories of the place.

[member="Ella Nova"]

As Abigail watched the vessel, a woman exited the cockpit and jumped down, on to the ground.

Abigail, through her own form of vision, caught a quick glance of some kind of, what she assumed to be, lightsaber hanging from the woman's hip. This woman was probably a Knight, or perhaps even a Master? Abigail tried her best as she finally got a proper look at the woman, but she didn't recognize the girl, and neither did the girl match people she had simply heard of.

Then their eyes locked, and it was only then that Abigail realised she had been staring at the woman like an idiot. Snapping back to the here and now, she noticed the woman's expression, and then she bowed slightly as a greeting. She wondered for a few seconds what the best course of action was. She could simply turn and walk away... but that would be weird... really weird actually. The best plan was probably to approach the woman, and introduce herself to her.

Still a bit doubtful, Abigail wandered over to the woman and gave her a small smile. She could be a bit awkward from time to time.

"Hi, I uh.. I don't think we've met before", she said as she streched her arm to offer a handshake. "My name's Abigail."

The fact that she hadn't met most of the people here and hadn't introduced herself to them either was irrelevant, and the woman definitely didn't need to know that.

Ella watched the younger woman approach her with the same neutral expression. As she made her way towards her Ella quickly summed her up. She was 5'8 inches tall, petite, but had a honed body which Ella quickly understood to be from some form of military training. She had served, commanded and led soldiers to war in the past during her time in the Old Republic, and knew a soldier when she saw one. These are generic things that did not catch Ella's immediate curiosity, but as Abigail approached and introduced herself she could feel a presence in the air, or something akin to the Force which surrounded the taller woman.

Deciding not to comment on her senses, Ella lowered her hand into her robes and produced the identification papers she had brought with her. Passing them to Abigail, Ella said: "My name is Ella Nova. These are my identification papers. I am sure you will find everything will check out fine."

Looking around at the calling voice, before tilting his head just a few inches lower the officer looked inspected [member="Jerek Zenduu"] with the same amount of scrutiny he did all others. Severe, perhaps, was he as the officer attempted to discern any bit of knowledge he could from the appearance of his companions. Their body language, cleanliness, and durability of their equipment and clothing. All left little caches of information to exploit.

"Yes, that is the ship I captain. Large and expensive, from what I understand. I am lucky to be her captain." Turning to face Jerek in a militant fashion, he held out a hand. Oblivious as to who the individual was, merely regarding him as one of the other's padawan.

Everything about Thane was professional. The cut of his hair, his pristine uniform without stain or blemish, the flat manner of speech, and the way he directed his movements. The Captain was comparable to a cadet, tediously following every standard protocol to the letter to impress, or avoid the wrath, of a commanding officer. Edward was always on guard, eyes searching everyone and everything.

[member="Ella Nova"]

Abigail looked at Ella for a few seconds with confusion as the shorter woman gave Abby identification papers instead of a handshake. After a bit she quickly looked through the papers, more pretending to be looking through them than actually doing so. From what she did see, the woman appeared to be some kind of politician, and the woman was apparently older than she was.

"Uhm.. yes... a-alright. Looks good to me", she stumbled a bit as she handed Ella the papers back. "It's uh... nice to meet you too, Ella. I guess."

"So," she said as she looked at the girl again, "I suppose we should head inside then. If that's... why you're here, of course. I could probably also, bring you to some other people if you have business with them instead..."

She was a bit uncomfortable right now, as not only was she not exactly keen on asking people she didn't know whether she could tag along or not, but this woman also seemed to be very... official. Especially with the papers and things. Perhaps the woman was wayyy above Abby's 'social rank'. She wasn't making a fool of herself in front of some high ranking politician was she? Ugh, she probably was.

Ella took back her papers, summarising quickly that this woman was not apart of the security detail sent to check who she was, but rather someone who had come here with the probable intentions to visit the Jedi Temple. With the fact that she could sense the Force in Abigail Ella quickly put things together in her mind. She was likely here to learn the ways of the Force, Ella assumed.

Nodding pleasantly to Abigail, Ella replied: "I was once a Jedi Knight in the Old Republic. I admit that I still hold some Jedi heritage, and when I heard that a temple had been discovered on Sarapin, I had to come and see it. The Force calls for us to serve in other ways. There was a time when I served as a Jedi, and now hopefully I can serve the Force as a leader in the New Republic."

Looking over her should to check if the N-5 was secured, Ella turned back to Abigail with a grin. "Is that why you are on Sarapin too? You're here for the temple?"

Allies: Mandalorians | [member="Hana Munin"]
Enemies: Republic and Jedi Forces | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Alexandra Feanor"] | @Others
Objective: Raid and Plunder
OOC: We have been granted permission from Alexandra to enter the dom

Jedi.

A word that boiled anger and hatred within the hearts of those belonging to Munin. They have been taught to always show their wrath against that certain cult of people that believed themselves to be so self righteous in their ways. All Ravik and his brothers and sisters from his clan saw was just hypocrisy. Yes, Clan Munin have done wrongs against others, but the difference was they owned up to it with pride and glory. They didn’t find an excuse to try to forgive their sins, what would be the whole point of terrorizing others the? Might as well not do it in the first place, right?

Aboard a stealth freighter was the Korun Mandalorian and others of his clan. Another group was sent to deal with the shipyards while Ravik and his unit focused on the Jedi. Their main objective was to rob and plunder any valuables from this Temple they approached. There’d be resistance and he welcomed it as he was wanting to use his glaive on killing the Jedi.

”We will soon bring honor and glory to our kin, living and dead,” and was responded back with approval and enthusiasm.

Stalking the skies with discretion from enemy sensors and scanners, the pack of Mandalorians were to reach their target in several minutes. It killed him to wait, always did.

”I hope that sniper will do some good,” the Marauder said to an Arkanian Offshoot of the Clan by the name of Hana. He found it quite unorthodox to use such weapon in this style of attack, but whatever rocked her boat. So long as it would help their mission and not be a setback.

As Thane spoke, Jerek felt an unsettling feeling from the man. The padawan reached out with his senses, but there was no indication that Thane was a Force user. The boy wondered about it for a moment, and then tried to dismiss the notion, letting his physical senses take over to catch what the man was saying.

Jerek nodded at the captain's sentiment, and reached out to put his hand in the naval officer's. Though slender and slightly smaller, Jerek was satisfied to see that his hand nearly matched the man's in size, a point of pride in a growing adolescent from time to time. "I'm Jerek Zenduu." The boy said by way of introduction, as was customary. "I'm a Jedi, but also supposed to be part of something called Blue Squadron? I'm not sure what the details are yet, but I figure I might as well start getting to know Republic Navy pe—" He nearly said people but then caught himself before slipping out such a casual term, something in him felt that Thane deserved more formality. "—ersonnel."

As he spoke, Jerek realized the reason behind his unsettling feeling. The navy captain's eyes seemed to pick the boy apart, and he felt an unspoken exchange happening between them without being able to offer his own input. It was an odd sensation, and Jerek wondered if this was what Jedi felt like to the rest of the galaxy; putting people off-guard and making them feel like they had to defend against a question they didn't even know was being asked? Though too late to change the man's mind entirely, he found himself standing up straighter and squaring his shoulders in a belated attempt to look dignified to this military man.

"I guess we're here to explore, do you mind if I, um, accompany you?"

[member="Edward Thane"]​

Allies: Mandalorians | [member="Ravik Munin"]
Enemies: Republic Forces
Objective: Search and Seizure

"Never doubt me or my gun."

Hana had a multitude of reasons for being where she was at the moment and not where she normally finds herself. One reason stood at the top of her list. One reason triumphed over the others by a landslide. And that reason was Jedi. Hana knew of their kind firsthand when they whisked her sister away to be raised at their temple and kept far away from their family only to die in one of their petty wars. She hated herself for letting them take her. She hated her sister for not running away despite multiple chances to do so. Most of all, she hated the Jedi for boring that hole in Hana's heart.

This was personal.

"Just tell me where you need me."

[member="Ella Nova"]

Oh, so Ella was a politician, but had been a Jedi in her past? That made sense!
But the Old Republic, that had been a while ago by now.

"Oh, well, I'm sure you'll do great as a leader", Abigail said with a polite smile.

Abigail followed Ella's gaze as the woman looked back at her ship. Simply looking at the ship made Abigail realise she really wanted her own ship. Alas, when Ella returned her gaze to Abigail, the taller woman returned her own attention to Ella as well.

"Yes, I am, so it seems we're here for the same reason. And just like me, the others here all have come for the temple as well."

It was then that she felt the Force around her becoming... a bit more active than usual, which kind of bothered Abigail a bit, it was unsettling to her even.

"So," she said as she turned her back towards Ella for a bit, presumably to look behind her, but really so that she could motion the Force around her to calm down a bit, " do you want to... go inside the temple? I could... you know... accompany you. It could be dangerous inside, even though you are probably more than capable of handling yourself."

She really didn't have a non weird way of asking Ella whether she wanted to come along with Abby. She could have thought of the proper wording if she tried hard enough, but right now most of her attention was with the strange behaviour of the Force. She was still slightly uncomfortable, but perhaps she was just a bit nervous.

[member="Tobias Dracks"]

"No need to apologize too much Vice-Chancellor. I certainly can understand the business of politics running the staff ragged." It wasn't as if they had lowered her station after all. Still, he probably did want to correct his staff lest mistakes in the future with other less understanding individuals tried to take advantage of a slip up. Being called a War Hero wasn't something she had expected either. She had participated in several battles, Prakith standing out in her mind, but her tenure in the Republic Navy had been shorter lived than she had expected and desired when the Sith attacked her homeworld. The Republic pulling out of the Inner Rim was disastrous for the faction in the long run, the strategic loss of Kuat, Rendili, Corellia, you could name a dozen of the Core worlds and the Inner Rim that the Republic needed that it had lost. After all, the Sith had Coruscant, but they had lacked the manufacturing potential of the Republic, though it did match them in raw resources with its arms in the Outer Rim. There was no going back though, that Republic had broken apart, the Sith had pulled out and was whatever they were now, and this new Government had came with peaceful measures.

Tapping her desk, Camellia brought up the manifest for the existing ships as well as submitted prototypes at the mention of the rest of the Vice Chancellor's requests. "I can contact the Arch-Provost once we're done and get a construction crew from the planet with some of Stardrive's engineers to start working on whatever you want them for. Getting local work flowing is not something she'd be against, unless you planned on putting them in a combat zone. As for the design and sale of ships. We can discusss whatever you like about the old Republic Contracts and we can take a look into expanding them toward your new Government for the most part. As for new projects, feel free to tell me what the Republic is looking for and I'll look around if we have any blueprints that were shelved that might match your needs. We're happy to also lend the Republic a dock from time to time too if you have anything personal you don't want our name on. If you need something more secretive then we could have something quietly done out over our Voss yards."

Shak'Lzko'Moncrief

Your standard boarding party
Allies: Republic, others
Enemies: Mandalorians [member="Ravik Munin"] [member="Hana Munin"]

The LAAT/i dropship roared out of space and into the atmosphere of the planet. Their mission was different from the usual boarding parties they conducted. This dropship was to unload a squad of thirty clone troopers to suppress the Mandalorian onslaught for as long a possible. The Co-Pilot came down from his seat to tell the others the plan.

"Alright listen here lads, your job and only job is to stop the Mandos from stealing or destroying anything here that would even come close to being valuable to us."

They all piped up, "Sir yes sir!" and saluted the co-pilot who went back to his seat. He activated the helmet commlink to speak with the pilot.

"How long until we land?"

"Not long, just another minute or so."

The pilots located where the Mandalorians were at and decided to land near them. Steering the ship, these two pilots expertly guided the ship backwards and the thirty clones zoomed out, blasters in hand, towards the Mandalorians' positions. Using stealth the trooper crept up just yards away from the enemy and waited for them to cross their path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom