Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tags Out For Harambe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arian Lenar said:
But I like pants.
tumblr_oayql4BfOi1tv21t1o1_1280.jpg

A good question is, why were these witch tags selected at all? The opening post for the Rank Creation/ Remake Contest states the following:

-These remakes will be chosen at the discretion of the staff team with influence by the amount of likes given to posts containing them.
-Label Rank Title Remakes as “REMAKE”
The selected Witch tags did not receive a majority of the likes and they weren't even properly labeled.

This post got more likes, although how you can tell who is voting for what as seen in the post is beyond my guess. Maybe if we could find a way of running these contests in a way that isn't idiotic, we could figure it out. Anyway, so did this one. This post too. And this one. The problem here is that we were promised "discretion" with "influence" from the amount of likes, but what we have with the Witch tags is more "arbitrary" with "irreverence" to the amount of likes.

And yes, I did check. All the likes on those posts came from before the winners were announced.

If the contest organizers were going to arbitrarily select the winners from the start, they should have just said so. Then it wouldn't be as annoying and we would all know to expect some Sith and Witch tags that are so garishly bright it's completely absurd. We would have known it was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom