Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tags Out For Harambe

Status
Not open for further replies.
36e43b191d60e22b7af27b8f8739c5bb.png

Seriously tho these witch tags are awful

Falcon Rekali

F
*looks at own tags*

Crampin' my style here, this shet.

My apologies for being a sheep, for being a dick. Happens to the best of us. =/

Liliane

L
[member="Ria Misrani"]

It's not you, it's them.

Some people just really want to get their tags out every now and then.

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="Ria Misrani"]

The rest of your tags are pretty darn good. Medic, Pilot, Droid(Even though that one didn't win). I particularly enjoy Clone and Executive tags. The artistic direction you were given for the Witch tags however, is not in my(and apparently other's) personal taste.

Is it just me, or is this a bit of a un-necessary mockery on those who have taken time to make these tags? I know we all have opinions, but didn't this Tag win a vote or something to be used?

Sorry, but this isn't exactly "community" spirit airing these much distaste so openly and so quickly.

[member="Rekali the Hutt"]

I rather thought [member="Joza Perl"] or [member="Runi Verin"]'s work might've been better for it, honestly.

But that's neither here nor there, so to those I owe posts to on all my characters I apologize, but as you can understand I'm not in the mood for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom