Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sweet Deal

Space / Near Lyran IV
Midday, Galactic Standard Time / N/A

6pABxsa.jpg

To say that the trip through hyperspace was awkward was an understatement. With only one seat in her Basilisk, Shai had to keep Cass on her lap for the entirety of the trip. She kept her hands bound behind her back, though that didn't exactly help things. Making room for her and herself to get to the onboard refresher wasn't an easy task as well. At least Cass was relatively interesting with conversation so it wasn't as bad as it could have been with someone else.

"Hey, look on the bright side! At least Mando Central isn't too bad. If you come off easy, I think you'll have a blast... that's if they don't put a bag over your head and ship you off-world immediately. Don't worry, I'll make sure to give you a bottle of something good if that happens." She commented with a cheerful smile, her helmet stored away to manoeuvre a bit easier. In all fairness, it was unlikely that Cass would come off easy with her trial... but then again, she really wasn't such a big deal for the Enclave. Compared to their other targets, she really was just a minor inconvenience at best. After their little bonding time on Mirial and subsequent exchange of friendly beatings and teasing, she had grown rather fond of the pirate. Not to mention, one could always benefit from a connection like that.

They dropped out of hyperspace once again to adjust course. There was the concern that their drops would give Cass' associates to catch up, though Shai could only hope that the pirate didn't get any signals out before Shai could strip her of all her belongings. "Say, uh, you still up for a drink sometime? You'll love the stuff we got brewin' back at base. I'll even show you my place if you don't cause any headaches planetside." She winked at the girl before her focus returned to the viewport ahead of them.

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

header1.png

Shai Maji Shai Maji Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene and others if they want.

Cass sat on the lap of her captor, this was such a weird situation, but it beats the last time she was captured. Last time they beat the tar out of her, and dumped her bleeding in the cargo hold for 3 days. She had been lucky to get out of that one. This time though, sat in the cockpit as the pilot flew, it was actually fun? If it was for the shadow that her head might soon be removed from her shoulders. He looked out the window wondering if other members of the Kraken were out there looking for her. She felt she had friends now, if they could they would rescue her. But she might not ever see them again.

She smirked at Shai, "well, if I manage to survive all this, seeing as you have already had my clothes off and tied me up, you better be buying me a drink sometime." She wondered where her skinsuit was? At least Shai had the decency to put her outer clothes back on after removing her armour.

Cass was sore, she was certain she had broken her collar bone in the fall, and possibly cracked her orbit, her face was bruised and her makeup was smudged. If she was honest, she wasn't feeling that hot right now. Shai had given her a little something for the pain, but there was only so much that could be done tied up like this.

"What would you have done if I was an 8ft wookie?" She asked "I mean, they might like the cuddles as much as me, but between the two of you it would be awfully cosy." She chuckled, teasing the bounty hunter. "Maybe next time bring something with more space? At least you seem nice, that is something, relatively speaking that is, you still busted me up, tied me up and stripped me, so I am going to rate you as a B- for hospitality." She stopped and winced for a second as the change in speed wrought pain thought her damaged body. "You might get that up up a B+ if you slip me a little more of those painkillers about now." Cass would be Cass until the end, regardless how quickly that seemed to be approaching.

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

header1.png
Ship: Blood Lightning
Tags: Shai Maji Shai Maji Cass Gemini Cass Gemini / others
<"This is unacceptable, this is incorrect!"> He shouts, chucking the datapad onto the floor, the repeating footage of Cass's light flickering all glitchy from the impact.

Isidor bristled, everything was tense and, his insides felt wound like cords. The anger inside him boiled making his hair roots stand on end. He saw the news bulletin and could pick Cass out from the grainy footage. He's going to go find and bring her back. He is deeply attached to her and will not let this incident slide.

That is why the Blood Lightning is in space and firing on all cylinders. The crew working hard to bring it up to readiness to head into an inevitable confrontation. Isidor was itching for a fight. Nikita showed him the story of the gunfight, and the reaction was instantaneous.

Nikita was concerned, the usually level-headed captain was being waspish and angrier than a Nexu with fleas. They didn't get all the details, so they had put them together themselves. So, they headed out to search not knowing exactly where to look but that won't stop them.

Isidor sat in the Captain's Chair, his thoughts narrowed into one objective, find Cass, find her and bring her back safely and he with prodding from Xenia to be civil and temper his anger as Mandalorians were something they haven't faced yet and there is no benefit if he went in guns blazing.

Because no one wants to go into anything so unknown with a clouded mind. So, they need to start the search first before any plan can be made. Which was where Isidor's more rational thoughts kicked in as he was brought back down to somewhere other than high up on the angry scale.

<"We are getting you back Cass, no matter what."> He says quietly as the Lightning jumps into Hyperspace to begin the search, no way is he going to sit back and let Cass remain missing.

Last edited:

divider.png

"Mandalorians?"

Xyoz sat atop the bridge of his ship. New ship. No, he hadn't thought of a name for it though. The figure frowned, leaning back in his seat as he glanced to the various figures that actually knew how to pilot a ship. His crew. Those loyal to him. And not crazy, for once. Well, maybe slightly crazy. Had to be to be pirates.

But not cultists. That's the big thing.

The figure pushed himself up from his seat, his faintly glowing eyes turning to each before settling on the Wookie that served as his first mate. "Well, we should probably help." No one replied, but given the grins they all had they were thinking the same thing.

He probably was hoping this was a chance to see Shai Maji Shai Maji .

No one said anything though. The Wookie growled out orders as the ship came abruptly to life. Xyoz nodded once before taking a seat in his chair. The pirate flicked on one of his coms, direct for Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene . Captains had to keep in touch. "Send co-ordinates. We'll meet you there."

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

A message pinged up on Isidor's urgent communication panel. If he accepted, and he better do, the faces of Thrace Jackson and Pix Tellisha appeared in front of him in the holo.

"Captain Isidor, its Thrace here, Cass's first officer, and you obviously know Corporal Tellisha. The Kyber is about 4 days from your position but we are making best speed now. Cass had us on task during her meeting on Mirial." She paused for a second and had a quizzical look on her face "I don't suppose you know why she was there? She seems to trust you."

Thrace transmitted a few bits of information that they had gleaned from their own investigations but it wasn't a lot. A potential ship identication that left the scene not long after the fight but little else.

Then Pix chimed in, speaking over the first officer. "Isidor, we are too far to help ourselves but will come as quickly as we can," her voice sounded frightened, not the confident flirtatious person Isidor had now met several times. "Please bring our girl back to us."

Last edited:

Dispara

D

"What the Fek!" Dispara growled when she was finally received the transmission sent by the first officer of the Midnight Kyber. Her fury over Cass' capture was compounded by the news That Isidor had gone off to get her on his own. The half-Sephi pirate captain stormed through the corridor of the Witch's Boudoir, and burst into the bridge. "Tyra!" Dispara yelled, only to have her first officer answer her standing practically right next to her.

"I just heard, Cap'n." The blue Twi'lek answered, flexing the cybernetic arm that replaced the one blown off during the fiasco at Yamaro Station. It was where the captain's earned a bounty on their head from some butt-hurt Mandos. "Xyoz is also giving chase." Tyra added.

I5CmtsP.jpg

"Find some damn course that will catch us up to that insane Ubese. And get me comms with the Blood Lightning. And please tell me we got the new heat dissipaters installed so we can power the big gun." Dispara barked, plopping into the captain's chair.

"They're installed, Cap'n." Tyra replied, turning and handing out orders to the bridge crew.

They all knew this could happen, it was par for the sort of life they lived, especially after tangling with some touchy folks. But it becomes very personal when one of your friends is snatched up by a bounty hunter. She knew Isidor must have been enraged, and might do something rash. She hoped her quick little ship could catch the Ubese's frigate.

Shai Maji Shai Maji Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

What a fortuitous accident.

Joycelyn Zambrano steepled her fingers and leaned them on her lips as she thought about what had happened. Cass, the gracious host of her first social gathering among the captains of the Coalition, had been captured by mandalorians. It was tragic, urgent, but also a chance for Joycelyn to ingratiate herself with a captain at the forefront.

"Set course immediately, follow Isidor's projected course and try to find a cut-off point"

She stood up from the captain's chair and turned quickly to the comms section.

"And have a message sent out to the other members of the coalition that we will join the pursuit."

The mistress of the Midnight Kyber had shown Joycelyn great hospitality and greeted her to their fellowship. While this was a good opportunity to strengthen her alliances, she would be lying if she were to say that there was not a personal motivation as well.

"Helm, whenever you are ready."

She looked at the screenshot of Cass captured again, then put her hand on the screen. Her eyes narrowed as she reached out in the Force and tried to get a feeling of where Cass was and to give her a message of assurance.

We are coming.

Shai Maji Shai Maji Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Dispara Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

Shai snickered at Cass' remark as she glanced at her. "Well it doesn't sound like you're exactly complaining." She quipped. She had hoped that the bacta and painkillers would help Cass a little, but she would need proper medical assistance to get her injuries checked out. At least her cuirass, pauldrons and thigh plates were stored behind her seat to give Cass some cushioning for the ride. Not that beskar-plated cybernetic arms and legs or ribcage would be very comfortable to begin with. At least her legs wouldn't get tired.

Her next question caught Shai completely by surprise as she worked on the new coordinates. After a second of silence a giggle bubbled from her. "Sis, if you were an eight foot-tall wookiee, we wouldn't even be here. We'd be on Mirial with me trying to drag you to a hotel room after a date. Not that you're ugly or anythin', I just prefer to roll my own kind of people when I got the option. I'm sure you understand where I'm comin' from. I actually dated a wookiee once. One of my better exes, I gotta say." She admitted casually. She scoffed at Cass as she worked further on the coordinates. The chatter was a distraction, she had to admit. "I still need to give my freighter a proper service. Thing's reactor overheated the other day. At least we shut it down in time before the ship became a nuclear mess." Her smile faltered a bit as Cass asked for more painkillers.

She already gave her plenty, giving her more was something she was weary of. The last thing she wanted was to overdose her possible new friend. "... Sure." She answered, reaching over to slip a pill into her mouth, followed by water. "I'll pack my liquor in the cockpit next time we need to do this." She joked.

She knew the feeling Cass was likely experiencing. To know that one's end was likely just around the corner wasn't something anyone wanted. The thoughts she was entertaining were already something that could get her into a lot of trouble with the Enclave. Thinking of another way to help distract her from the near future, a mischievous grin formed along Shai's maw. "Aside from a bigger ship, what exactly would get me into the A-class territory?" She teased. Though her face grew more serious as she glanced at Cass. "Hey... I was thinking... you're part of the Krakens, right? If I hypothetically entertained the thought of..." Her nervous words were interrupted when her scanners beeped away.

"... Hold that thought. What is that?" Slipping her helmet on, she let her HUD make up for the bad visibility with Cass on her lap. "Hey, uh... quick question. Did you trigger any warnings or beacons in the space between me chasing you and you waking up on my lap?" She asked with confusion in her voice. Cass would likely be able to see clearly on the scanners that a number of very big blips were coming their way...

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Dispara

header1.png

Shai Maji Shai Maji Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Dispara Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

I just prefer to roll my own kind of people when I got the option. I'm sure you understand where I'm comin' from.
"Yeah, I get that, you gotta be true to yourself always," she sighed in an accepting way "I suppose that's why I don't hate you for bringing me in, its just who you have to be, it's a shame you didn't get to be someone else, you might have liked it." she laughed ironically, Cass could accept anyone for who they were, even her executioner it seemed.

Cass hungrily took the painkiller and the water, her pupils were slightly dilated, but her red and black irises were still easily visible and there was depth in her eyes as there faces came closer, "hmm, liquor and painkillers? I think I might just stick with the pain meds if you don't mind," and she stuck her tongue out playfully with the tablet still on it, before swallowing it. He seemed hesitant to give her more, sure she was a little high right now, but she knew her limits and had no plans to die like that.

Aside from a bigger ship, what exactly would get me into the A-class territory?"

"Well, my friend, an A-class host quite often lets, their guests go home at the end of the party, so that would be a start." she leaned in an rested her head on Shai, the new dose of drugs taking over, and the reduction in pain giving her relief, "I want to go home, I don't think I am ready to die yet."

Shai's next words really piqued her interest, was she asking to join the coalition? did she want to be a pirate, a smart and industrious Mandalorian would surely find themselves well suited to piracy. She was about to reply when the buzzers went off. "Ooh, I hope those blips are friendly, to me at least," and she smiled, "So my ship has all these little bits on it, oh, by the way, before you knocked me out you totally should have asked where I was parked," and she giggle, amused and certainly high "Some of it is personal security and contingency stuff, in case my ship is separated from me, I don't know exactly how it all works as it is new, but I suppose the answer is somewhere between maybe and probably?" She grinned, almost lovingly, "I hope we can still be friends."

header1.png

Tags: Shai Maji Shai Maji Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Dispara Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

Pix and Thrace's sudden message cleared the tunnel vision red mist that descended on his mind and clouded his rational judgement if only enough to snap everything into focus again. Then he tilted his head as Thrace queried why Cass was there and if she discussed it with him. As far as he could tell he wasn't sure, Cass didn't tell him. He wished she did but there is no time to wonder the what-ifs.

What information they had was displayed on the main screen to be scrutinised. He regathered his barely held composure to consider what was said. He'll stay calm enough, for now, to speak and speak coherently.

<"She didn't say, I wish she did,"> a paused and then looked over at Pix who appeared. <"Don't worry Pix, Cass will be rescued and hopefully soon.">

That's a promise and he was not one to rescind on them. The clarity he regained dissolved into worry, as he looked at the Holo-Still of Cass. Did she get out of the fracas in one piece or still, no, never think that way.

He quietly thanked Pix and Thrace and turned the Holo-Communicator off. The initial rage had since burned off and the red mist thinned away. His crew relaxed a fraction. But still, alert as the tension still hung thickly in the air.

Soon they will need to leave Hyperspace to scan at the area for anything that may help them in their task. Then Isidor noticed a message beeping on the audio communicator. Coordinates? Right, he needed to send them out, in his tunnel vision of rage he forgot to let the others know he was going to go find Cass or develop a game plan, he rushed out with zero hindsight.

<"Until we know where the – hunter took her, we can't fully lock on to the definitive location."> Did his tone seem snappish, probably, but he didn't care. His single-mindedness stopped the cracks of stress appearing in his composure.

There was a crack and the Lightning dropped from Hyperspace to begin the search for their comrade, hopefully, score a trace on the first try.

Last edited:

divider.png

What, there was more to it than just co-ordinates? Xyoz growled under his breath, annoyedly drumming his fingers over the button next to the com. Why did piloting a ship have to be so complicated? Just tell the thing where to go and that's where it went, right? Thankfully, his crew was actually competent when it came to piloting the ship itself. His Wookie first mate set about barking orders, getting the ship ready to jump once they had a location.

And, they sort of did. Not where their target was, but the general vicinity in which Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene had dropped out in. The lines of hyperspace formed as they jumped. All of this was explained to Xyoz, at least, so he could click the com on.

"We'll drop in another sector close by and scan. .. Scan? What do you mean sca-" The call cut off as Xyoz got a lesson on what a scan was exactly.

Shai Maji Shai Maji | Dispara | Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano | Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

Dispara

D

Not long after the Blood Lightning dropped out of hyperspace, the Witch's Boudoir appeared a distance off to the frigate's port side. There was word that their new ally, the Sith giant would be arriving too, much to Dispara's delight. Tyra had also reported that Xyoz was on his way. The jury was still out on the Shistavanen, whether he could be trusted or not.

Dispara wasn't sure if their location was where Isidor had suspected Cass had been taken, or if he were waiting for back-up. There was a pretty good chance the Ubese could take on the bounty hunter himself, especially as angry as Isidor certainly must have been. But Cass had friends, and they wanted in on putting the screws to whoever had the danglies to take one of the Pirate Council. "Get me that audio comm to the Lightning." Dispara barked again. Soon, the Saurin at the comms hissed, "Open, Captainssss."

"Isi..." Dispara quipped, "... you naughty boy, running off to save our Cass without us. Do you have a bead on the mynock turd that grabbed our sweet Captain Gemini?" She asked, her eyes on the Ubese pirate's frigate through the bridge viewport.

Shai Maji Shai Maji Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

"Approximate direction located. Launching to hyperspace."

While vaguely aware of what was being said, the vahlacanthix was entirely focused on the image and the burgeoning connection that she was trying to build across an unfathomable distance. The ship jerked lightly as it entered hyperspace, setting coordinates to a point where they might intercept their prey. Amusingly enough, this was something Joycelyn and her crew had done often to hunt pirates transgressing on the borders of the once great Sith Empire.

Oh how things had changed.

Joycelyn's eyes screwed shut as she poured her will into the image, and she could see sparks and lines of energy forming in the ether as it had for her once before. While her crew worked tirelessly to push Daena II to the limit in intercepting their target, she was trying to connect to Gemini herself through the Force and seek out her location.

To use her as a beacon for astrogation.

"Long range scanners prepared and ready."

Joycelyn drew on anger, not just her own, but that she felt seeping through the words of the other captains. Their emotion, their passion for their friend, helped push her search.

A sheen of sweat began to form on her forehead.

Shai was starting to think the bounty hunting life wasn't for her, not outside of Sith targets. The more Cass spoke, the more she tugged at the Shistavanen's heart strings as she laid back against Shai. Likely against her better judgement, she wrapped her arms around the woman to give her a comforting hug. "I get it, sis. I really do..." She muttered.

An action she regretted when Cass went on to explain her snazzy new tech in her drugged up state. Shai turned her head to glared at the woman with a mixture of shock and anger. For a long few seconds she simply stared at the girl as she tried to figure out what the hell she was supposed to do with the information. "Karking hell, sis, you're gonna be giving me some A-class treatment after today." She grumbled as she let go of the woman and returned to working on her navicomputer. "Baby, set a course for home. We gotta get outta here, fast." She ordered and the ship seemed to work on the coordinates on its own. In the meantime, Shai took hold of the controls and prepared herself for a fight.

Though she had a suspicion that Cass' friends wouldn't be so quick to fire on them the moment they arrived. As the computer continued to work a course around the planets between them and Kestri, Shai tried to figure out a solution for when they inevitably got captured. She wasn't stupid enough to do the old "threaten the hostage" thing, that never played out well. "So Cass, as I was sayin'. You're a Kraken, right? If I hypothetically handed you over to your friends if they get here in time, what are the odds of me cuttin' a deal with them? Preferably one where we all get out of this alive?" she asked her with nervousness brewing in her voice. Unless the pirates were flying crappy old freighters and starfighters, she was going to be in for one hell of a fight. But an even bigger issue was the mental state of her pirate friend as she asked her question. She wasn't exactly confident in Cass' thinking power with the amount of pain meds she was fed...

Dispara Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

header1.png

Shai Maji Shai Maji Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Dispara Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

Cass looked at Shai and shrugged "maybe?" She said after a few seconds, "I mean other than the whole pew pew, crunch bit in the middle you have been nothing but nice to me, we should be able to arrange something." She smiled a rather goofy smile. She wasn't feeling any bad blood right now, between the meds and the fact that she would take any offer of escape going, she would be happy to try and arrange something. "You should come and be a Kraken too, but you wouldn't be able to capture us any more," and she whispered like a child talking about a watching parent "it's against the rules."

She looked thoughtful for a moment, "I suppose the real question is whether those little blips are my friends, your friends, or a bunch of angry Ashlans after we spoiled their race."

"Do you hear that?"
Cass suddenly said, looking confused "I can hear a voice?" Maybe she was hallucinating but she could have sworn she heard the voice of Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano it was a strangely reassuring voice, but seemed so distant, "I'm over heeeeerreee," she replied to the voice in her mind, but also said the same thing aloud, before looking out the window and squinting, trying to pierce through hyperspace to see of she could see which ships were following them.

Suddenly snapping back into the room, "I'm hungry, Shai, we should stop somewhere to get something to eat."

Last edited:
header1.png

Tags: Shai Maji Shai Maji Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Dispara Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

Isidor blew out an irritated sigh -- one that sounded like a hiss. He was more upset than blindly angry at present, but Dispara is right, he did go forth in a blind and aimless charge. He wanted to go in alone. But Krakens work together, and he knew this but forgot in his haste. So far there hasn't been any indication of the ship they were supposed to find. He was getting even more worried.

<"So far, we have nothing, zero. It's coming to the point where we are losing time which we have little of! They could slip on by and we would be frittering away any chances of finding them!"> He spat, his eyes suddenly widened, and he felt a sharp regret, he just snapped at a fellow Pirate who was just as upset at losing Cass as he was, worse he had a go at a friend.

<"Sorry Dis, that was unwarranted, I'm sorry."> He added, suddenly aware that he was lashing out. Which helped nobody and, will hinder everything else.

Taking a deep breath he thought, the gears metaphorically turning as he did so. Then it hit him, that or the stress headache pinging between his eyes. Maybe both, but regardless he had an idea. He pressed the button to the communicator again with a more positive mindset.

<"What if we scan the area at the same time, it may give us a larger threshold and find that … Hunter?"> Isidor suggests to Dispara. If the combined efforts, there will be less disorganised search. But there was also the finding and confronting the Mando which, will test every ounce of his patience and resolve not to go for them on sight.

Last edited:

divider.png

"Wait, we actually found something? Holy crap we found them! Er- Hey, you other.. Others. Found the ship in question, sending coordinates." A rather surprised voice of Xyoz came through the com once his ship dropped out of hyperspace and the scan actually turned something up. He didn't expect it, but it was obvious he was excited to have actually done something right. He changed the com, broadcasting to the ship in question. Unknowingly to Shai Maji Shai Maji .

"Alright karker we're here to take back- wait what's her name? Cass? Right. Cass. Hand em over, and we'll be reaaal gentle about how we kill ya."

Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene | Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Dispara | Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano

Last edited:

Dispara

D

Isidor's frustration was obvious as the Ubese vented over the comms. DIspara was usually not the voice of calm reason among the pirates, and her hot anger at the lack of progress in finding Cass ate at her as well. But she felt a strange pang of sympathy for Isidor. She knew there was more there than just camaraderie between he and Cass, and her capture pierced him through even harder than the rest of them.

"Alright, let's stretch our scanners as best we can. Others are coming to help." She offered. There were those among them, Dispara included, who were able to tap into powers others saw as unnatural. While hers were more suited to harm people, she suspected her powers paled in comparison to Joyceleyn's. Perhaps that Zambrano could bring them to bear in the search.

Then came word that there was a location found.

The coordinates were transmitted and entered. "Isi, lets go get her," Dispara commed the Blood Lightning and gave the orders to enter hyperspace. That bounty hunter was about to get a butt-load of pissed pirate guns pointed up her nose.

Shai Maji Shai Maji Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano

header1.png

Ping!

Joycelyn's eyes opened wide and a smile spread over her lips. She knew where Cass would be, or at least she had an inkling. However, the sensation was fading quickly. If she did not act immediately, then it would fade from her mind. The giant threw herself around and extended a hand toward the hyperspace controls. It flipped back, pulling the ship from hyperspace violently.

Alarms went off as systems scrambled to keep up with the sudden and unplanned reversal, but the overbuilt hull of the ship made sure there were no critical loss of function.

Joycelyn went to the viewport with quick strides and peered out like a vornskr looking for its prey. It disappointed her to see that she was not the first to arrive, but the success was not tainted.

"Move to cut them off." she shouted to the helm before looking to the com-operators. "Hail the other Krakens."

Peering back out at the small vessel suspended in the void where she had felt Cass, Joycelyn tried to cast her thoughts out again and make another connection. This time, it was simply an assurance that she was there. She did not make any further moves, knowing that Isidor would be right on their tail. He deserved to be the one that sealed the deal.

You will be safe.

Shai Maji Shai Maji Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Dispara Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom