Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Super Star Destroyer Heist - NOT cancelled

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
I haven't stolen a dreadnought in years and am feeling the urge to make a fair attempt that is not guaranteed success. Outcomes could include anything from 'we steal an SSD' to 'we all die or rot in jail.'

I haven't settled on a specific ship quite yet. Right now I'm leaning toward TSE as the target because they've got so many SSDs and Jerec doesn't like them.

Anyone want to join Jerec's Eleven?

EDIT: Sooo apparently SSDs can't be stolen. But I'm freshly optimistic that we can find something under 5001 meters that is worth stealing.

Last edited:

Ravenous

R
I'm down!

While you haven't stolen an SSD in a while Ravenous has never stolen one at all Plus even if we do all fail miserably Ravenous can break out of a jail or two and he is pretty hard to kill.

Also, let's just say I have some unfinished business With the Sith Empire

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
POTENTIAL TARGETS

This is just me browsing approved ships; open to target suggestions. None of these have been used in a good while, none of them appear to be someone's one and only baby, all of them look heistable with the right plan and team. Some would probably have NPC opposition, some could have PC-focused opposition.

The King Adas' Revenge (TSE) - subbed by Darth Athora Darth Athora
Mandalore-class Battlecruiser (limited production, Mandalorian Empire, defunct) - subbed by a long-inactive member
The Grand Phalanx (CIS, Malok Malok ) - subbed by a member who appears to no longer exist
Nibsani's Big Friend (Mandalorian Empire, defunct) - subbed by our own K Kaine Australis
Cynthoglys (Mandalorian Empire/UCM, defunct) - subbed by our own Kaine Australis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom