Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Strength in Unity | GA Dominion of Bilbringi

UNITYDAY4.png

kwzlsmL.png

Auteme Auteme
"H-how do--" Dagon began but shut his mouth midway. He mostly kept his life private; his own issues and problems locked deep inside never to bother his friends and his fellows. Aeric and Ayana had been the exception. The two people he'd always fully opened up to.

He drew out a long, overdue sigh, closing his eyes before opening them again after a few seconds had passed. "Caring. Loving." he bit his lip, then with an emphasis, "Good." in its most sacred definition. Better than me.

His blue eyes drifted up to the sky as if looking for her, then leveled his sight with the memorial again. "Had a way of healing people, saving people. In ways the Force didn't." she had mended his wounds. Wounds that carved up his heart. His voice grew lower and coarser as a lump slowly began to form in his throat, "...I failed her, Auteme."

"Her blood lies on my hands..." he said through clenched teeth.

The Light In The Shadows
UNITYDAY4.png

Open For Stories!

Cool wind blew through the air, his hood blowing off of his uncovered face. In this rare occasion the Knight chose not to wear his helmet. Whether it be out of respect for others, or respect for the friend he lost, he just felt that it was right.

He partially listened as soldiers told stories of war and the ones who died bravely defending peace and order. But that wasn’t why he had shown up today. No, today he was honoring his friend, Fisk Kamer .

The two were on Ziost together, fighting side by side. Fisk was a brother-in-arm to him, even though the two had know each other for only a short period of time. The Mon Calamari gave his own life to save Kino’s. It was a brave and courageous thing to do, and it led to him nearly defeating the Jedi killer Laertia once and for all.

But today wasn’t the day for mourning the past. It was a day to celebrate those that were lost, and pushing forward for a greater future.

At least, that is what he tried to tell himself.

Last edited:
UNITYDAY1.png

UNITY DAY - BYOO
Corellia

Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce | Open

Unity Day for the Pryce family was not only the day they celebrated the Galactic Alliance's official rebirth but also the wonderous day that Dracken and Ava were blessed with twins; Gabriel and Gabriella being born three weeks early on Coruscant all those years ago in the midst of the first Unity Day Celebration.

The kids were growing like weeds now and couldn't get enough of their father when he was home from the front lines. While the Admiral was gone with the 3rd Sector Fleet, Goldie manned the home front; maintaining a stable home life for the children and keeping an eye on Dracken's aging father as well as developing a deeper relationship with his younger sister. She also was instrumental in training future starfighter pilots for the CDF. It allowed her the best worlds of duty, that being: Wife, Mother, Pilot.

Steely blue orbs took in the sight of the three Pryce's gathered together with Gabe atop of the dark-haired Corellian's broad shoulders and Gabbie proudly hanging on to her daddy's hand as they watched with awe the overhead spectacular in the skies above Coronet. Ava snapped a quick holo of the memorable moment with her new iComm, then joined them with their leashed erzu pup in tow.

"Those are some of the pilots I trained flying up there in formation," Ava pointed out to the twins. "Maybe one of you someday will want to do that?"

Gabriella looked up at her mother and shook her golden head. "Oh no, Mommy... I am going to be an admiral in the navy just like Daddy. His uniform is so way better than yours."

"Oh, is that so," the blonde Ralltiiri chuckled with amusement at her daughter's comment while giving a sly wink over to her significant other.

Well, she does have a point. Dracken sure does wears it well, though without is even better...

"No way, Sis... Pilots get to wear cool shades and bomber jackets. I'm gonna be a flyboy like Mom," Gabriel replied with a defiant nod, then he stuck his tongue out from his perch above at his twin half below.

Last edited:
UNITYDAY.png

OBJECTIVE I: UNITY DAY
ROGUE SQUADRON
FORMAL PARTY, CORUSCANT
CELEBRATE UNITY DAY | REMEMBER THE FALLEN
EQUIPMENT:
N/A
TAGS:
Kat Decoria Kat Decoria | OPEN

GAPostBreaker.png
Olen felt constricted in his formal uniform. Just like the last Unity Day he'd not been anticipating wearing it. Even this new iteration seemed to be tighter, and less breathable than any of the others. A dark blue tunic complete with service ribbons, rank plaque, and a squadron patch with the words ROGUE SQUADRON, written in bold on it. Despite the dress code issues, his first Unity Day after his "vacation" wasn't going too poorly. It'd been a while, his blonde beard said as much, but as much as he hated to admit it, he missed all of this.

However, he did not forget that it was a time of mourning for those who hadn't survived the war, and he'd known many. Despite his own best efforts, he knew he couldn't save everybody,and while it seemed like an obvious fact, it was an difficult pill to swallow, one that might not ever settle. Olen took brief glances across the room, the glamorous and quite vibrant clothing of some of the galaxy's elite set a tone. While this was a night for mourning, it was also one of celebration of those who fought, and of the Alliance itself.

Mingling had never really been his forte and after a few minutes of roaming the dancefloor aimlessly, he decided he'd hit the bar. As he plotted a route to the bar, he noted the mass of people that blocked his avenue. He noted how similar this present setting was to a flight scenario, time to plot a course without bumping into any unsuspecting elite.

Olen took off, making sure to keep at a steady pace while not making it look like he was running, anyways, he likely wouldn't have been able to in his current dress. Dodging a human who'd chosen a dress likely twice her own body weight, a sigh of relief left his lips as he almost came crashing straight into a Jedi, before jinking round to the left, leaving with a quick "Sorry!"

The pilot officer was nearing the target, but three chatting senators and a dancing couple blocked his way. "Karabast!" He swore to himself, time to figure out a plan. He moved slightly to the movement of the dancing couple noting that as he moved with them, there seemed to be an opening to the bar, engaging, he started to dance along to their own steps, as they inched slowly past the chatting senators and... Yes! They'd finally made an opening, and he stopped just before reaching the target, another successful mission.

Taking his seat adjacent to a woman in a long flowing dress, he nodded to the bartender. "One Tatooine Sunset please." While the multiple armed Besalisk bartender rushed away to prepare his drink, he turned to the woman next to him who also might've escaped to the bar.

"Not much of a mingler either eh?"

Vel'alari

V
Vel'alari shook her head. "Seems straight forward enough to me.", she said with a smile. "Just tell them both I'll be waiting for them here whenever they're ready to start negotiations, alright?". She then arose from her seat, moving to brew herself a cup of coffee at the nearby coffee machine while she waited for her important guests to arrive.

She also took the opportunity before they showed up to rehearse some of the topics that might be covered during these very important talks. She'd prepared a beefy set of documents listing the present production history and rates for the shipyard. She'd been extremely busy these last few months, constructing the new fleet of Star Destroyers that sat in drydock as a gift for the Galactic Alliance in hopes of swaying them to accept her as Bilbringi's legitimate ruler.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen
Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

if they're watching anyways

"The, ah- the opera," she interrupted. "The Chancellor's box. Ryv and I tell each other everything. Of importance, anyways." Obviously she didn't actually tell him everything, nor did he tell her everything. But it'd been hard to miss Dagon's downed state as of late. "I also, you know- can't stand seeing my friends hurt, or struggling."

After that she stayed silent, watching him closely. Even though he used few words she felt the weight of each, just as she saw how his emotions wore at his heart, just how responsible he felt. Outside of who he'd lost she didn't know the entire situation. Her mind raced, searching for the right words, the right way to support him.

"Why do you feel responsible?" It was the only thing she could think to ask.

"I killed her, Auteme." the words escaped his mouth, startling him. His hand reached to rub his eyes, pushing back the tears piling behind the blue orbs. None dripped down his cheek, for all had been cried already back then. Not even a sign of dampness left.

"I ran my blade through her as I attacked my-- my brother." A frigid cold ran down his spine, then spread across his body. He wanted to shake, to tremble but nothing happened. Only painful numbness. "Do you understand why I feel responsible now? I. Killed her."

compnor2-by-xtyseth-ddx28xn-fullview.png

O P E R A T I V E
BILBRINGI

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ALLIES | Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask | Rohak Vizsla Rohak Vizsla
RIFLE [Suppressed] | PISTOL

N5cG5gd.png

Unmarked operation. No one knew the details, just the objective.

Loft's commlink sputtered as a voice sounded in his ear.​

<"Trooper flanking each side of the main gate...I'll take the right, line up your shot and we'll fire on my mark.">

"Affirmative" He responded back. Along with their standard training process came the use of long-range weaponry. He was used to the model and the type of scenarios that came with it, but he did not prefer it. Close and personal was where he was most comfortable. He twisted the dial on the sight, adjusting the range of the target. He repositioned his crosshair on the trooper and waited for the signal. As he laid his head on the buttstock, he took a big breath in.

Steady.​

<"Three...two...one...mark.">

With a pull, the trigger snapped back, and the rifle recoiled into his shoulder. He watched as the trooper's body hit the ground with a soft thud. He spoke back into his commlink, confirming his kill.

"Target down. The right side of the palace is cleared for infiltration. Moving positions now." Loft took the warm sniper rifle and placed it into an unmarked case and locked it. After placing a tag on it, marking it ready for extraction, he climbed down from his position and moved towards the infiltration spot.​

UNITYDAY1.png

UNITY DAY - BYOO
Corellia
Ava Cartwright-Pryce Ava Cartwright-Pryce - Open

"Working in the shipyards is a fine profession too, I might add,"Dracken's father said. Dracken gave his father an apologetic look when both of the twins looked away embarrassed.

"Can't win them all pops." The older man sighed, defeated. Another flight of fighters flew overhead, these ones thinner than the X-Wings. Dracken whistled. "Corellia still keeps Needlers around?" He gave Ava a withering look as they maneuvered in the air. They were old fighters by today's standards, easily over half a decade old. He knew they were popular in the outer planets of the Confederation but he didn't expect to see them on Corellia proper.

"What's up with that?" He asked. Gabe tugged his hair excitedly and caused him to wince.

Objective 1: Enjoy the ball
Wearing: This Dress
Tags: Open to Interaction | Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr

Kat sipped her quite delicious drink, the whisky must have been from a particularly good year, she would have to figure out what the brand and year was later on from the bartender. She let out a satisfied 'ahhh' as she finished the drink before noticing that some guy was dancing around the ball attempting to avoid bumping into people as he made his way to the bar. From his attire and attitude, he seemed a serious, formal soldier type, not the type of person that Kat would normally interact with. She despised strict military folks, they tended to be dedicated to fighting and war that it swallowed their whole personality and that there was nothing about them but the need to serve, fight and murder. That was her experiences with most of the serious military folks around that she had previously interacted with, none of them seemed to know how to relax and understand how to make a light-hearted joke. Though some dived into the dark humour, which wasn't really Kat's sense of humour, at least she hoped it wasn't.

Ordering herself another whisky, with a smooth smile etched on her full lips, she gave a wink to the bartender before taking the glass. There were some attractive female bartenders working tonight, Kat was curious if anyone of them would be interested in spending the after party with her. Taking a mental note to offer her details to whichever one seemed to really catch her interested by the evening's end. As she inhaled the intoxicating scent of the whisky, the man that danced his way to the bar was sat near her. He seemed to order himself some sort of cocktail from the sound of things, curious choice but something she would not judge a guy for doing.

"Biding my time really. Curious to see if there would be anyone I recognised. How about yourself?" Clearly the man was not comfortable in his uniform on closer inspection, she could understand why, it was a terrible look and formal military wear was never attractive look. At least for Kat it wasn't, why she would never be seen wearing Jedi robes. "Waiting for someone, looking to make connections or just eager to drink the night away?" Kat asked, before taking a long sip of her delicious drink.

UNITYDAY.png

BYOO - BILBRINGI YOUR OWN OBJECTIVE
BILBRINGI SHIPYARDS || IRON CROWN ENTERPRISE OFFICES
Jared Ovmar Jared Ovmar || CLOSED

R O L L O U T MY B U S I N E SS
BlwFtWb.png

"But this is a corporate shipyard -we do not want to be told who to supply to. As long as our materials aren't going to a battlefield you find yourself opposite to, we do not want to hear any complaints."

Something in Brama’s gut shifted, and she made an uncomfortable twitch of her finger –– catching the gesture just in time to tap her nose as if she were considering a thought. And she was; though the tick was not normal.

The way Ovmar acknowledged, weighed and regulated without blinking cast the elder Tagge somewhere backward in time. To a life she’d elected not to lead. A world of boardrooms, a world of tailored suits and white-haired gentlemen who leaned in, and out, postured themselves and used clipped language to navigate around a spectrum of desires. She could almost feel her deceased father tapping her elbow, encouraging her preteen self to pay attention and consider how to respond.

Her single eye blinked away the ghosts of her past, and she nodded; keeping her relaxed poise despite her instant of discomfort.

“We trust those would be the only complaints.” She offered simply, by way of a roundabout compliment to the absolute finesse of the manufacturing. The warranty was in the words. “But if that’s the case, both sides would probably have the same grumblings. And we’d take it up with one another with...your merchandise. Your accountability is in contracts and credits. Not blood.

Still, entertain a thought experiment for me would you?”
She sounded like her aunt. "What does exclusivity look like? Has Iron Crown ever entertained that possibility?"

A heavy sigh rolled from her chest and she rested the base of the drink against the armrest, and she adjusted the stretch of fabric that slung over her shoulders.

"And of course, you won't support any attempts to supplant Iron Crown's rightful ownership over these Shipyards it has been running for decades. But I assume that goes without saying, no?"

“Worth saying nevertheless –– especially since we’d like nothing more but to reinforce your position.

What’s your stance on competition operating in the same area? You seem fine with letting little pups bark and yap in your yard until they exhaust themselves.”

Last edited:

UNITYDAY.png

OBJECTIVE: BYOO
ALLIES: Grand Moff Vel'alari | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

wsL0bBY.png

Aerarii Tithe took a moment to adjust his hair and straighten his expectedly outlandish outfit as he took a seat at his desk. The Vice Chancellor had spent the last few hours mingling with attendees at the Unity Ball, scouring the room for campaign donations and introducing himself to potential allies and business partners, while putting aside a few moments to carry out his official state duties. With promises secured and business meetings schedules, he’d withdrawn to his apartment high above the ecumenopolis to make one last business deal for the evening.

The holoterminal before him came to life and established a secure link to the Governor’s residence the border world of Bilbringi. Or at least, the current border world - plans were afoot to bring the planet into the Galactic Alliance as they expanded their influence out to the galactic west. While during his days as a Sith Empire Moff he would have simply appeared in orbit with a war fleet and subjugated the planet, the Alliance’s approach was a little more personable.

Though by no means less bloodthirsty.

“Ah, yes Grand Moff Vel’alari, a pleasure to make your acquaintance,” he said with a slight bow of the head in reverence. “I understand you are quarteraging your fleets on the way back to the Core. We are truly, truly in your debt.”

It was Tithe’s first time dealing with the Chiss warlord, though the Strategic Intelligence Agency had provided him with a full assessment and profile. As the incumbent leader of the Imperial remnant which ruled Bilbringi, her goals were understood to be simple - maintain her grip on the planet as it transitioned to the Alliance.

“I wanted to take this opportunity to discuss the transitional plans for Bilbringi if it is to join the Alliance,” he explained. “Now, the Alliance is open to maintaining the existing, how can I put this, the current management structure. But I would be remiss if I didn’t say that we will need assurances that Bilbringi can be relied on as a full member state. The Alliance is, after all, for the betterment of all.”

Brama Tagge Brama Tagge

ALL ABOUT BUSINESS

A mirthless smile was all Tagge would receive in response to her round-about compliment.

As a young man Ovmar's ego had been all-consuming. All anyone had to do was stroke it in just the right way. In response they'd receive if not a friend at least an ally that would do anything for them. The old man in front of the Senator had gone through too many trials of fire to find himself amendable towards that same course.

Iron Crown's quality was beyond dispute. Acknowledging reality was hardly a compliment, at least as far as Jared was concerned.

"I am glad to hear such clear-cut pragmatism from the Alliance. No wonder you survived in the Core, while all other nations collapsed around you." This too was a round-about compliment. At least it seemed that way, while at the same time acknowledging another reality. All nations that had build their home in the Core turned to ash.

Would the Alliance truly be any different?

"Entertained? Of course. We lived that possibility a few decades ago. After all, Iron Crown Enterprises was created as a parastatal organization of the Fringe Confederacy in the Uknown Regions." Ovmar had no issue acknowledging that. ICE's beginnings was no great secret. For decades it had served as the gateway to the Unknown Regions, regulating trade and more, all on the back of the Fringe's early work to pacify those unknown and wild worlds.

"We have no ideological opposition to exclusive contracts, Senator Tagge. If the Alliance can convince me that they are here to stay for the long run? It will be far more interesting to talk such possibilities." But right now the Alliance had lost two campaigns in the Stygian Caldera trying to dislodge the Sith Empire from Ziost.

It had already proved itself ineffective in that regard. Not even just ineffective, but also lacking tactical acumen. What was the point of invading a nation halfway across the Galaxy that posed no immediate threat to you and was already being thoroughly clobbered by the Imperials?

A waste of money, resources and political power as far as Ovmar was concerned.

There the man did smile, mirthless turned to interested bemusement. "Truly? Iron Crown has no issue with healthy competition. It keeps us on our toes and encourages us to innovate. But let's talk frank here, Senator, we both do have issue with a lack of respect. Your Alliance has issues with elements that have no respect for central authority. You have your populists, your Imperials, and they all cluck like hens but come dinner time they all point in the same direction." The smile turned to a wolfish grin. "Then you have a pain in the ass that resembles my pain in the ass. An element that thinks they can do whatever they want, because they believe themselves indispensable, no?"

His fingers tapped on the table casually, before taking another sip from his drink.

"You'd like to help me get rid of puppies barking and by doing so rid yourself of your own pain in the ass. It's a maneuver I respect."

Since Ovmar had been playing it for decades now.

Vel'alari

V
Vel'alari was already sat down at her desk, sipping her coffee when Aerarii's holo-transmission had arrived. She bowed her head politely when Aerarii greeted her, patiently listening to what he had to say before she made her reply. "Ahh! Mister Tithe. It's a pleasure to finally get to speak with you. I've been eagerly awaiting the opportunity. And the Alliance is more than within it's rights to ask such questions. I can assure you I, my forces and Bilbringi are more than ready to do our part for the Galactic Alliance. There's much we can offer one another. I'm presently aware separate talks are underway with some of the corporate interests here on Bilbringi. As I suspect, they're less than willing to provide ships exclusively to the Galactic Alliance. I, on the other hand, am more than willing to make our arrangement an exclusive one between Bilbringi and the Galactic Alliance.", she said with a warm smile.

She then pressed a button on her desk, transmitting a holographic image of the shipyards and the newly built fleet of Imperial II-class Star Destroyers presently sitting in drydock to Aerarii's holoemitter. "......And, as a token of our new allegience to the Galactic Alliance, I took the liberty of building a fleet for the Alliance Navy at my own expense. Call it a gift and a symbol of our new partnership. Each Star Destroyer is newly constructed and fully equipped with full TIE fighter compliments, as well as fully crewed with the necessary personnel, recruited from and trained on Bilbringi. Call it a taste of what Bilbringi can provide to the Alliance.", she said, a great amount of pride in her voice.

Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

Last edited by a moderator:

UNITYDAY.png

Jared Ovmar Jared Ovmar || CLOSED

TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS
BlwFtWb.png
"We have no ideological opposition to exclusive contracts, Senator Tagge. If the Alliance can convince me that they are here to stay for the long run? It will be far more interesting to talk such possibilities."

Brama drew in a tepid sip of the startingly green appletini, puckered for a moment, and nodded. The Alliance was nascent still, and still bold in its youth. Barking beyond borders and then retreating home when they were outmatched...and the senate's war profiteers were already sniffing out new opportunities to flash their guns in another direction. The galaxy was never completely rid of threats. The hunt continued.

"I assume more than just longevity is the proof you seek, otherwise this conversation would be happening with much younger versions of us far in the future."

"Truly? Iron Crown has no issue with healthy competition. It keeps us on our toes and encourages us to innovate. But let's talk frank here, Senator, we both do have issue with a lack of respect. Your Alliance has issues with elements that have no respect for central authority. You have your populists, your Imperials, and they all cluck like hens but come dinner time they all point in the same direction."

Nodding in agreement, the elder Tagge noted the callouts. She was still wary of Chandra's decision to so heartily align with the Imperial Order and unify them beneath a single name – Triumvirate – it threw all sorts of confusion into the ring. They sought to eliminate Imperialism, provide prosperity through choice, but here they were aligning with the growing stain on the map that forced itself through borders to establish a man's regime?

That discussion had no place here with Ovmar, but it was acknowledged nevertheless and she let a twitch of opinion slip through her teeth: "I'd prefer to outgun them all."

"Then you have a pain in the ass that resembles my pain in the ass. An element that thinks they can do whatever they want, because they believe themselves indispensable, no?"

"You'd like to help me get rid of puppies barking and by doing so rid yourself of your own pain in the ass. It's a maneuver I respect."

"The Vice-Chancellor is in conversation now with a would-be representative of Bilbringi. The planet is being folded into The Core's expansion, but we're interested in nationalizing the shipyards under The Alliance's umbrella.

Anyone that doesn't align with our values let's say, we can designate as inoperable –– like our mutual painful element.

Healthy competition I can agree with. Nuisance noise, I cannot."

Last edited:
UNITYDAY1.png

UNITY DAY - BYOO
Corellia

Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce | Open

Ava put her free hand gently upon the elder Pryce's shoulder as he was leaning on his cane beside her. "Without skilled and passionate shipwrights as yourself, us who fly and command vessels wouldn't have a chance out there. Thank you for your service, Pops," she smiled warmly at her father-in-law.

He gave the Ralltiiri a humble yet curt cant of his graying head, trying to keep his grumble on in front of everyone. The man was really a softy when you got to know him... or he let you see that side of him, which Ava had been allowed to while helping to care for Dracken's father over the years. She didn't mind listening to all his stories of the old days on Corellia and those of his son when he was just a young boy. Blackmail cometh.

As the next formation of starfighters flew overhead, Dracken was dismayed at seeing Needlers being used in the Unity Day Celebration. "Why not... They have a proud history of service with the Corellian Defense Force. In fact, I recall they used to be your go-to while in command of the Starchild back in the day," Goldie pointed out, then added with a sly grin. "Until I showed you the true value of having an elite squadron of X-wings at your fingertips, " the blonde quipped with a knowing look.

"Okay... Whose's hungry, thirsty?"

Last edited:

"Seems straight forward enough to me. Just tell them both I'll be waiting for them here whenever they're ready to start negotiations, alright?".

"No worries , i've already informed them. Alright since everything is set i think i'll be on my way now" Sularen replied. After exiting the Room , Sularen headed straight for the Surveillance Headquarters where Politorate Agents had begun the process of Surveying and Eavesdrooping both the meetings between Brama Tagge and Jared Ovmar along with the meeting between Aerarii Tithe and Grand Moff Vel'alari , the latter in which had just begun. The Politorate had made use of Surveillance Cameras hidden within Sularen's Office and that of Iron Crown Entreprises as well as making use of Mouse Droids hidden in nearby vents which recorded everything the 4 Individuals said.

Sularen looked down at the Politorate Officer from the Surveillance and Information Branch of the Politorate in charge of the Operation and addressed him. "Commander Strasser..." The Officer soon turned around and interrupted Sularen before he could continue. "Ah , Lord-Imperator , i was wondering when you would arrive." the Officer said with a Smile , Saluting to the Lord-Imperator of Byss. "What do we have on Ovmar and his meeting with Senator Tagge" the Lord-Imperator asked. "Well regarding Ovmar and Tagge , so far their Meeting has gone smoothly and until just now we thought that Iron Crown Enterprises posed a Minor Threat to your operations here on Bilbringi"

Sularen raised an eyebrow at this statement. "Until Now? What do you mean until now" He Said with Confusion. "See for yourself." The Commander said. He then motioned his Officer to play one of the many recordings of the meeting and what Sularen heard next shocked him to his core.

"The Vice-Chancellor is in conversation now with a would-be representative of Bilbringi. The planet is being folded into The Core's expansion, but we're interested in nationalizing the shipyards under The Alliance's umbrella. Anyone that doesn't align with our values let's say, we can designate as inoperable –– like our mutual painful element. Healthy competition I can agree with. Nuisance noise, I cannot."

Sularen clinched his fist as he heard the Tepasi Senator mention Nationalization and the Alliance's Intentions to evict any Non-Co-operative Corporations like SularenCo present on Bilbringi. Already he had great difficulty in consolidating his hold on Xa Fel given the hostility he had received from the Senate for his Takeover of the Xa Fel Shipyards but nevertheless he had a 6 Year Claim over the Shipyards there and in his eyes those Shipyards were rightfully his just like how the Shipyards here at Bilbringi were rightfully his.

For over 3 Years Sularen had operated here building the bulk of his Fleet that fought off the Eternal Empire at Byss while his Secret Shipyards in the Deep Core and Relus were still under-construction. But if the Alliance thought they could put their hands on his Assets then they were wrong. VERY WRONG. Comandr Strasser then spoke up clearly seeing Sularen's Fustration. "Sir ,may i suggest we eliminate..." but he was cut off immediately by Sularen. "No." The Lord-Imperator replied. "Sir i beg your pardon." Strasser said in confusion. "We won't act now. Let them think they still have the element of surprise , Commander. The Moment the Alliance lays their hands on MY Shipyards i'll make sure to give them something to never forget."

And with that the Lord-Imperator stormed off headed for his
Flagship , plotting his next move as usual.

Tags | N/A

UNITYDAY4.png

Coruscant: Federal District
Objective: Tribute Paid
Engaging: Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe

Yularen had fought through his share of wars. Was it wrong of him then to say that he didn't hate war? To him it seemed one could not hate war more than one hated water or food. It was a necessity for the Galaxy to keep turning. That didn't make it any less a tragedy though. A fire that sweeps through the forest or over a settlement killing all in its wake leaves the hope of healthier regrowth, it doesn't make the loss of beauty and life for those who survived any less painful. Yularen understood war, and he could understand these peoples' pain.

One large hand touched a starbird hastily painted on the makeshift memorial and he pressed his head against it, saying a small prayer to the Unifying Force and hoping those who didn't come back felt some comfort. He was an odd sight at the memorial. Most were citizens and soldiers looking for friends and family. There was a smattering of news reporters as well, but he with his flamboyant orange and blue House Nova cape over his black and orange CDF Dress Uniform coupled with his entourage of black-clad Darksabers drew the eye of many. He wished he didn't need them. But the Alliance's refusal to look into his senator's assassination attempt by the New Jedi Order had made Corellia shift its views on the security of their officials outside of Confederation Space.

So it was surprising to him when a woman with a similar air about her approached the memorial. He thought he recognized her. An Alderaanian Noble perhaps? He and his entourage approached her and the black-clad commandos parted to allow Yularen to engage the woman.

"This war with the Sith...Its nasty business wouldn't you say?" He grunted and folded his arms.
"All these fine soldiers...Gone, made to meet with the Unifying Force too soon."

UNITYDAY.png

OBJECTIVE: BYOO
ALLIES: Grand Moff Vel'alari

wsL0bBY.png

Tithe was pleased to hear that Bilbringi understood the need to contribute to the Alliance. It was a mutually beneficial relationship - Bilbringi gained access to Alliance trade agreements and could rely on the GADF to aid in the defence of the planet, while the ruling party maintained their control over the planet. In return, the Alliance would levy the planet to pay for its infrastructure and defence projects, have access to its much-needed shipyards and natural resources, had another world to draw GADF recruits from, and further strengthened the border.

He would leave the specifics of the agreement to the diplomats and bureaucrats.

“Ahh, yes, yes, I’m glad you enumerated the great shipyards of Bilbringi,” the Vice Chancellor replied. “You see, the Alliance finds itself assailed by threats from across the galaxy.” Whether the Sith, the Bryn'adûl or the newly emerged Brotherhood of the Maw, the Alliance had no shortage of enemies. “We need to ensure a steadfast supply of materiel for the war efforts.”

“The Alliance is proposing to, ahh, nationalise your shipyards,”
he declared, the proposition of state ownership tasting like venom in his mouth. He was confident he even gave a visible grimace. But such was the situation that the Alliance faced threats not from only external, but also internal. Guaranteed control of the impressive shipyards was key to securing the future of the Starbird. “The Alliance will bear the burden of maintenance and ongoing upgrades, and the rigmarole of contract management.”

“In return, we would like you to operate the shipyard.”
The warlord’s people would be well acquainted with the shipyard and could ensure there was no dip in production during the handover period. “I would also like to extend to you a seat in the Federal Assembled, as the senator and Honourable Member for Bilbringi.”

And there it was, a deal with a known Imperial warlord, such was the need of the Alliance to secure her support for a peaceful transition. But how was it any different to the dozens of deals megacorporations did all across the galaxy every day? The Alliance flourished thanks to people such as the Vice Chancellor.

Aerarii got his hands dirty so the Alliance could continue to shine bright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom