Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stories, Development & Other Jollies

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Oh [member="Connor Harrison"] , been waiting for you to have some time! Kay and Connor have just had the one encounter. She'll be doing more of her anti-slavery/getting into trouble missions. So they'll have to bump into eachother. :p

[member="Khallesh"] - Well, only because Connor doesn't drink but I'll work with something if you'd like to write, doesn't just have to be a bar and I won't railroad your idea! :)

[member="The Black Hat"] - Sounds good to me; would like me to set something up or have you an idea for where she is based?

[member="Jericho"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"] - Matsu's gonna take a restraining order out on me; Connor is like a bug that never leaves her alone. BUT can't say I'm not looking forward to this potential story arc! :D

[member="Dune Rhur"] - Always happy to meet a fellow SSC so if you'd like to, I'm all for that around Voss maybe?

[member="Lady Kay"] - The slavery tie is still there so I would love to try help her out again and keep her out of trouble! :p

[member="Dune Rhur"] ...hey you came to me remember! :p Well if you just want to suss each-other out on Voss, as Connor knows OF you, but not KNOW you, and I find that's always a good way to make or break relations with allies if you fancy it?

[member="Connor Harrison"] - Over this weekend I should be wrapping up Julius thread... If so, I may have some bits I could use you for. Your docket looks full though. But i'll give you a ring, if you're interested, when things launch. Or alternately, feel free to toss me a PM and we can kick through things. Given I am in cardiology and starting ACLS next week, my reply speed may be very spotty.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

I haven't PvPed for...like 3 years with Zef. With the constantly growing force users, it is time to sharpen my skills again. Rogue Master? Why the hell not. So if you are free, what do you say, Bened- Connor ? :p Could lead to get character development for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom