Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stories, Development & Other Jollies

[member="Julius Sedaire"] Nope, that sounds fine. The more the merrier and always nice to "meet" new writers/characters so just hit me up when you're free. :)

[member="Zef Halo"] Hey there, well I'm sure something can be arranged. Have you got links to [member="Keira Ticon"] at all, I note the 'Crusaders' tag....that could be a tie for them both to bring them together somehow?

[member="Zef Halo"] A plan? I never have plans! Haha...well, if you give me a little time to flesh out getting Keira out of danger I can make some links to yourself, if you're game? Friends or foes, depending how she comes across as Connor will be very protective of her.

GUESS WHAT?

I got posting fever.

And the only prescription...is more writers. And cowbell.

If I've written with you before or not, it doesn't matter. Just shout if you're up for seeing what story can be made. :)

Walken-Cowbell.jpg

[member=Bexel] Nice - I'll work something up and tag you!

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] - Howdy! Very interested of course, always a pleasure. And Joon is doing ok, bit quiet currently waiting on Ayra but she's on Korriban currently having a bit of a breakdown trying to find her and get a Jedi to kill her, all so Joon can feel better. The usual! :)

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] [member="Lady Kay"] Could be a perfect link; Connor can meet Kay again and also see Asemir on the scene for some good story time?

[member="Azalyn Falconer"] Sounds a good character! What do you need for development? Anything you'd like for her?

[member="Connor Harrison"] Azalyn is an 'in it for the money' type, so she's happy to do just about anything, no questions asked. As long as it makes for a good thread, I'm happy.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

Oh good. So I can have someone there to stop Connor from getting into her personal space :p I think that he rather liked making her uncomfortable.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Asemir Lor'kora"] - If you give me a place that suits you Ms Kay I can start something, and if Asemir is happy "being in the right place at the right time" with her, we can see what goes down? :D

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

Hmmm.....How about Bespin? It's in neutral space, near some slave worlds and in the area that she's been travelling lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom