Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stories, Development & Other Jollies

benedict_drstrangegif.gif
I don't usually like to ask BUT activity has dropped recently and bar a couple of threads, wrapping up as we speak, and one in the pipeline, Connor "Strange" Harrison is running low on stories and threads and I'm itching to carry on.

Kicking around pebbles on Voss whilst reflecting on life is what I'm doing now SO if anyone out there would like to do some writing, I'd be more than happy to hear your ideas - hit me here or via PM, whatever suits.

I'm not a huge fan of those "meet in a bar" threads - that's just not Connor - but anything else I'm up for, and always looking to create new stepping stones of character development for myself and the other(s) involved.

They can be dangerous, laid-back, dark and gritty, emotional, humorous - if you want a friend or enemy; don't be afraid to test your limits as a writer and I'll do the same, all in the name of good fun!

Thanks guys and gals. :)

Connor Harrison said:
They can be dangerous, laid-back, dark and gritty, emotional, humorous
All of the above?

He and Syala haven't had a chance to really be around each other lately. I think something with the two of them is in order. He'll get his chance with Keira after all this Dredge business, don't worry.

The long and the short of it is you should have seen this coming. :p

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Been wanting to build a story with you! If you haven't noticed I am a more dark/gritty and from time to time emotional writer. I may or may not have Jer go darksider for a little with matsu. So we can make a story from that or do past rps to build their friendship of rivalship.

[member="Jericho"] Hey there! Well Connor has a nasty history with Miss Xiangu so if we lose you to her clutches, I see a certain Connor going after you to try salvage your soul before she devours it! Plenty of opportunity there I think for any development you need! :D

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Jericho"] It's been discussed that Matsu will be making her exit now so the skirmish wraps up neatly! However, whatever you guys want to write I'm looking forward to intently. Tag me when it happens so I can read it. :D

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
The thing we were planning on doing kinda fell through when I revamped this character.
But seeing as we still haven't written, we totes should. It can be this character, or one of my others (there's a list of actives on a blog post I wrote up)
I'm also kinda stagnating a bit, so we can help each other.

[member="The Black Hat"] No problem - totally understand highs and lows with getting your character where you want them. Do you have specific characters you want help getting out of "stagnation" - I'd be happy to help, finally! :)

Nyx

Well, the active one right now is [member="Irikah Zana"], a glitter stim addict/ underground gladiator. Currently Dark Side, so we could try out a redemption arc there like we originally planned.
Other than that, I have [member="Nikole Dorstar"], a smuggler/explorer paying off debts.
And this character.
They're my primaries at the moment. Any interest you?

[member="The Black Hat"] All for different reasons, but one very similar one; they all seem very intense and layered.

Irikah - Very happy to show her some redemption if she needs it - sounds something Connor could really get into.

Nikole - Sounds like she could get into trouble quite easily and need a hand - Connor could knock sense into her and try help.

Black Hat - Little meets the eye, so the intrigue grows as to who she really is.

But if Connor isn't fixed for what you need, I have [member=Aerico] (Dark Side FU), [member=Joon] (soon-to-be Dark Side FU) and [member="Kyle Amedis"] (NFU Stormtrooper) who are active also.

Nyx

I think a thread between Irikah and Connor would be very fun. She doesn't even realize she's Sensitive yet, just using the Dark Side subconsciously. Even if he doesn't turn her from the hate she's felt her whole life, planting seeds of doubt would be great development.
She's also on the run from indentured servitude, giving Connor a good excuse to help her out, I think.

Since the both of you are so open to helping me build up my character. I indefinitely want to make a long and on going story type that can expand our three or even more characters with the end game of jer becoming much more God like. (Yay god complex charries). And whatever build your characters however you all want. I would love to brainstorm ideas on how we would go about this.

[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

[member="Jericho"] Deffo. I'm down for a group PM, and I'll respond in the morning when my brain is working properly because I just got home from clinic and I think if you looked inside my head right now you'd just see a hamster taking a nap on its wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom