Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate State of the Nation | SO Populate of Karra / Eclipstica

Sith-Logo.png

The crowd of strategists slammed between oppositional points, from no plan at all and ignoring the rabble, to strong emphasis on assaults and retaliatory strikes. Many stood silent, listening, but Empyrean's eyes saw all - and he could tell they only bide their time. It is often said that the intelligent listen, now if only he could force them to speak. Bark on command, like a good dog.​
The thought passed as the silence came over the room directly following Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex 's appraisal, and his words. Empyrean listened to them, but only offered them a slight acknowledgement of his attention. When it was silent again, he spoke in a tone fitting of the grave;​
"They say strength recognizes strength, but I fear I don't know who many of you are.", he chastised in a low tone.​
"To enter a war council and have the austerity to demand we just 'do', and not plan? In what fantasy does the lord Alisteri live in that war has no premeditation?", Empyrean said with a disgusting glance to Darth Strosius Darth Strosius .​
"Or that we respect filth who knows nothing of the very slavery they restrict themselves to by the sin of ignorance?", he said with another glance towards Domina Prime Domina Prime .​
"If any of you are so certain in your point that you would test it by right of strength - then do so before me now. I would welcome the entertainment of a kaggath before the war council."​
He was serious, in that he would enjoy the fight to be watched. In actuality however, he very much didn't care for the right of strength to guide their course - there were a number of Sith in history that held much strength and power but lacked any sort of nuance to decide strategy as opposed to tactics. Darth Vulkanis came to mind quickly.​
"A few of you hold strong points, good ones. Srina Talon Srina Talon , Michael Hightower Michael Hightower , Charles Castex Charles Castex , Lina Djo Lina Djo , Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon , Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast , and Revna Revna . Each has points I can assess and agree with - nuance that should be recognized. The Dark Empire and the Alliance should not be our concern if they are to break the bulk of their strength against one another - and the echoes of our plague still ravage their trade lanes. Darth Caedes Darth Caedes plan to weaken the Alliance will pay dividends the less direct our interference from here on out.", he acknowledged.​
"That said, I agree more directly with Charles Castex Charles Castex . Taking the hypergate will allow for more immediate withrdrawal of wealth from the region, and the reinforcement of the Khainite forces with our own where able. That said, we must also acknowledge Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon point - our domestic economy subsists on expansion almost exclusively. While I support you bill for the bond, we must optimize our domestic production while the war continues. If we meet the Alliance in direct conflict while we are yet weakened, we will surely lose critical battles we would not otherwise have wasted our strength on. For those who intend to work from Jutrand - I demand something simple before I return to the Assembly..."​
He looked to the rest;​
"The Empire must be corrected in its path. The extraction of wealth that has gone unquestioned, the progressively worsening corruption at the cost of our federal output. These things must be destroyed and put aside. Let this be a warning, if I return from the Mandalorians and the Empire with my Order still bickering over slavery, war bonds, or anything else - I will make an example of those who have crossed me."​
With that, his attention would be noticeably turned towards Darth Strosius Darth Strosius - as though he had already planned it. The Emperor had finally decided to do something about the Inquisitor's open call for revolution.​
"While we do not all live in the fantastical world of Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , where we can sit idly while he ages and our order is rotted within and without by the Force and its machinations, the Khainites will take the bulk of the fighting. Imperial forces are occupied in our conquering of the League's remnants - and any large scale deployment of forces will have to be delayed."​
"In the end, Darth Carnifex has the right of it. We are the blade of the Sith, and we fall where we please. We are eternal, and our wars will structure the galaxy for millenia to come. Let this be the last of our conflicts if we are strong enough - let our enemies fall so that none may question our strength, and our will."​

Davadiv.png
The whispers entertained the prattle but afforded the outspoken.

It went without outward presence that his notions were heard, acknowledged and then subsequently interpreted with elaborate dismissal. It mattered not to him that how or why they had been dismissed, only that they had been collected on the recount that they were an underestimation. A word that would have brought a bitterness to his tongue had it not slipped quickly through his narrowly focused consciousness. He cared only for the manner that he had been heard and his words collected by those who occupied the chamber. Even the two beings he was growing ever more curious about the more he laid his eyes upon them; his hollow empty eyes first drifting back to Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean before slowly tracing themselves to the much larger Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex .

As the room filled, some joining via the same method as the Kainate Dyad while others appeared similar to himself, he stood in chilling, breathless silence. Each drew his attention, his empty gaze carrying to them the weight of his interest for only so long as they spoke before it drifted lazily to the next. It became apparent with each passing moment that only some within the chamber were recognized for their positions while others, though well hidden by those who expressed them, were met with a measure of disdain or malcontent. Particularly the one Darth Strosius Darth Strosius as he strode into the chamber with his opinion put on display with a much similar tone to the one that had been presented to him when they had encountered one another only recently.

As time passed and the voices of the room circled back to the Emperor once and then twice, the Sith found himself echoing their opinions idly in a low, almost hushed, whisper; mirroring the ones that slowly began to quiet within. An action that brought energy to his next motion as he tilted his head at the invitation by the Emperor to prove oneself in a test of strength. A gesture that he considered for but a half moment before taking a measured half step forward if only to be recognized once more. The Emperor had noted that he was unaware of the identity of some present but it was as much an acknowledgement as it was interpreted as an empty impression of apparent lack of presence.

Something the Sith sought to contest but not in an open manner that would elicit any subsequent ire.

"Let me first recognize those who have expressed pragmatism and rationality amidst the various opinions presented," he began in the same rasped and hoarse tone that had previously spoken only in ur-Kittat. Hollow and breathless as it was it carried from him in the tone he would have sought to bring forth his opinion without sounding hostile. "I wish to restate my previous notions with assent to the words spoken by both your eminence and Lord Carnifex.

It is my position in alignement with others that we let the Dark Empire's false superiority behind their false prophet be throttled by their single minded campaign against the Alliance. Their movement into the core merely the distraction this order requires to distract the Alliance from our machinations."
He continued, lifting a hand with upturned palm towards the two lords he had indeicated previously before lowering it back to his side. "The Mandalorians, much akin to rabid hounds shackled to a reckless master, are just as likely have themselves chewing at their own meat in their eagerness for a fight. An abandon that should allow us to challenge them when and with what strength need be made to match it. I am to understand that they have been dealt with before and any further subjugation may prove as simple.

As for the Empire of the Lost?"
He paused, his voice echoing slightly as he let it drift, still hindering his own words on the Mandalorians he, with honesty, cared very little about. "I say as I said before, let them be made to be as they claim to have come from: Lost. If they seek to present a challenge amidst a threat from this new Confederacy and the growing Mandalorian presence? Prioritizing them becomes a matter of wrangling their flailing aspirations with what little is needed. Nothing more lest we risk an acquiese to them the attention they so desperately seek."

Again he paused, this time a hint of disgust muddling the tone of his hoarse rasp, his knowledge of the Empire of the Lost having become more evident with each successive opinion of them having reached his contemplation.

"Echoing the your words, Emperor, we go to war, snuff out those that prove a necessity in our conquest. And, as I have stressed already but not in contest to your own design, only with what is needed. Do not allow them, these paltry plays at power in the face of the eternal presence and conquest of the Sith, the pleasure of knowing we actually care for their petty performances. For we clearly do not. They are a hindrance and as a hindrance they can and shall be made not to be so."

Last edited:

W6vNM61.gif

"Underestimate? None of you truly understand, do you? Allow me to enlighten you all."

Every monitor high above the Dark Council chamber suddenly went dark with whatever the Shadow Hand unleashed, even holographic displays seemed to flicker. The giants voice commanded attention and when an eerie silence fell over the room and eyes fell on him, after a pregnant pause he commanded what happened next with a simple nod. That was when he officially began "We understand greater than anyone our enemies for the Kainate fights a hundred wars, and we have found them all lacking. Even now we set the galaxy on fire."
Every monitor in the chamber flashed with life as they displayed a flurry of rapid videos, images and other flowing data. All of it was the many countless worlds throughout the galaxy burning right now, worlds drained of everything even the lifeblood flowing through the surface. Scenes of horrible violence playing out and there were hundreds and hundreds of them, too many to witness even now in such a short passage of time. "You speak of domestic production; we are above it. You speak of delays in large scale deployments, concerns of growing enemies at our back, we are above it. The strength of our economic system, the might of our military industrial complex has rapidly reached levels comparable to the absolute peak of the Sith-Imperial Military of the Tenth Sith Empire. Our forces are without end, growing with every passing breath and in our wake this galaxy burns."
There was a level of absolute certainty in his voice that was jarring as his eyes passed over the length and breadth of the room. "Long have we watched, longer have we prepared for this single eventuality. The Kainate is entirely unconcerned with such mortal constraints for it is built to prosecute a galactic war indefinitely, with no timetable, no estimations for the size or scale of our adversaries, and no end in sight without all traditional logistical hurdles. We have prepared for every eventuality and there is not a single foe capable of delaying our conquest over this blighted universe. Let them kill a hundred, a thousand it does not matter. It will make little difference. They will all burn in the end. The Age of the Sith has come." The monitors turned off as soon as he stopped speaking.

For all that could be said of Sith infighting, and truly, a lot, could be said of Sith infighting, in his mind, in his opinion, there was very little at display here. Oh, certainly there were biting insults, subtle barbs traded, but no lightsabres had been drawn, no actual divisive words said, indeed, the fact that so many had gathered here, by his read, truly some of the greatest Sith of this generation... and the previous... and even more precious, rallied to their Emperor, rallying to their Empire, was enough no matter disagreement was shared. Even from those that so easily decried the infighting, all the while they were very much both the participants, and in his private admission, the source of much, if not most of it. After all, he could predict the words of those who condemned the infighting.

The Sith must unite.

Based on what?

Their favoured candidate for leader of course! Or at the very least their self-made ideology would be the beacon that would lead the Sith to their golden age.

Forgive of course the flaws of that leader, forgive the failures of their ideology, compromises had to be made in favour of... unity.

Of course, it never seemed the hegemonic power ever made compromise.

They wanted willing slaves, willing strong slaves mind you, for after all the time that he had spent under the reign of Emperor and Empress, such was the only way he could come to rationalise the... gardening, that they undertook. For after all, for all the threats that Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean made, all which he was more than willing to believe he would undergo through if any did call the blush, he had not indeed struck any of them down.

His Mistress had fallen at Malum's and Ali- Darth Strosius Darth Strosius ' hand.

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex still lived, despite their clear enmity.

Both Malum and Ali- Darth Strosius still lived, and though Malum had always believed that it was of the threat of a Tsis'kaar insurgency, that despite all the controversies and struggles... especially regarding the elder apprentice, that they were useful, that never truly fit in Malum's mind. You simply did not allow traitors to live, you certainly did not allow traitors to thrive, no matter how useful they were.

Yet this meeting elucidated so much.

Let them all decry the infighting.

A Sith Emperor sat atop a throne before them all, with the rest of the Sith standing or sitting in semi-circular form, looking to him, their Dark Lord, answering at his beck and call.

The Sith were unified, or all but unified, at least the ones on this side of the galaxy.

What was left was simply the belief that one could resist, when already the chains were gripped around them.

Only the resistance that the Sith Emperor allowed, for his amusement? For the fact he desired ever still more powerful subjects to bring forth his vision of the galaxy? Who could quite tell, what went on in the minds of these immortal tyrants.

He let out a sigh, alas, he could not remain in the comfort of his own mind, if sharing a mind with another could be called comforting, he was called to respond after all, turning towards Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon , quirking a masked eyebrow at the piece of information regarding Alicia Drey Alicia Drey , she was listening he knew... no doubt this would be something to discuss.

"I will make it clear to the assembled here today, I am not simply dismissing or underestimating the strength of the Moridinizids, however, of all the enemies we might face, of the Galactic Alliance, of the so-called Empire of the Lost, of that of the Dark Empire, the Moridinizids out of Moridinae are the least of our concern." He transmitted a map of the various military actions that had taken place across the Outer Rim, turning his gaze to all those assembled.

ph5LZmb.png

"I have personally witnessed and taken part in several campaigns in this region, from the two Jedi strikes upon Odacer-Faustin, the undead attack upon Yavin, and Darth Carnifex's attacks on Garos IV and Mordinae, it was in addition I and Darth Strosius who by our own will defended and evacuated the Sith colony of Ordo. Facing Moridinizid retaliation after the battle of Moridinae, to all those here who have no doubt faced the Moridinizid threat before and speak to us as if we are underestimating them, then I would simply ask for consideration. For in all truth, though I have seemingly faced nothing but Moridinizids these past moons, if you would ask me truthfully what the true threat the Sith face in the region, that is obvious."

He pointed towards various planets, even those off to the side of the map, "Must I remind any of this august assembly that we were defeated upon Celanon? Must I remind anyone of this exalted lobby that the Jedi and Alliance were bold enough not only to consider deployment and attack upon Odacer-Faustin, but that they held the means to achieve it, not once mind you, but twice? Must I remind any of this high-minded body that the Jedi and Alliance not only ambushed our fleet at Omicron, but too held the capability to respond to our attacks upon Yavin and Mirial?"

Now his fingers pointed toward the south, "If that is not enough, while this conclave discusses the Moridinizids, while it lambasts some of us for apparent underestimation of the Moridinizids, it is far too quick to underestimate the actual threat upon our border, my fellow Sith Lords, must there be a debate on this topic? Felucia has fallen, the gates of Korriban lay open. While we might bicker back and forth on the true worth of these worlds, the fact of the matter is that the Sith Holy Worlds are ours now, and to simply abandon them to their fate, will make any progress we have made break upon the deserts of Korriban."

He closed his eyes, letting out a sigh, lies were best made with sprinklings of truth.

"I have fought against Darth Carnifex before, upon the Malsheem and lost, there are rarely good feelings between Sith, to begin with, however, I swallowed pride, I followed orders, and I joined Darth Carnifex upon his attacks on the Moridinizids. We all are content to castigate the attack upon Dromund Kaas, but might I enquire to any and all lords assembled here. When shall we strike Coruscant? When shall we strike Lianna? When shall we strike Carlac? Darth Carnifex not only defeated the Moridinizid attack upon Dromund Kaas, but almost brought the Mandalorian Protectors to their knees with a renewed attack upon Mordinae. Do we have the capability to do that with any other threat? No, I do not underestimate the Moridinizids, I judge their strength exactly how it is," Malum brought his masked vision toward Darth Empyrean, nerves making his gloved hands damp, "the Emperor speaks of truth in disallowing our economic bases in the Outer Rim to fall, I do not deny the concern, however, I will state that if it was not the Moridinizids, as I have clearly illustrated, it would be the Alliance, Darth Carnifex, and no doubt with Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis , as they have clearly illustrated are more than capable of dealing with this threat, their proactive attacks have always kept the Moridinizids weak, such will continue until other, more dangerous, rivals are defeated and we can turn upon Moridinae." He resisted the instinctive urge to gag at saying any of this, but... he would say whatever was necessary to make certain his vision would come about, he was breathing rather deeply, having spoken for much longer than he thought he would have.

His mask snapped in the direction of Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner , "If Lord Lechner wishes to make impeachment of the character of anyone here, I invite him to do so directly, rather than being coy." Malum spoke coldly, "I am but young, I recognise between those assembled here, I could not possibly match achievement in bloodletting, but if I might be frank, I did not see you upon Garos IV, I did not see you upon Moridinae, if I might hazard a guess, I doubt you were upon Dromund Kaas, so I invite you, fight these Moridinizids, and then return to this meeting and tell us that they were such an overwhelming force you were unable to handle them."

He allowed a large pause to gather, "But I agree with your other points, the Empire of the Lost must be dealt with, and it is true that the Dark Empire and Galactic Alliance are far more liable to batter each other, than concern themselves with us for the time being," Which was an opportunity, just simply not in the way they imagined, and unfortunately, he was unsure how to convince them.

His head turned back to face the Emperor, as the urge to grind his teeth grew heavy, as was the nerves that sprung forth whenever he was in the presence of the man, especially when he stood. It was good that he was not physically upon the Mors Mon, for even the sight of the man, an almost impossibly to conceptulate distance away, was enough to cause her, the fragment of Darth Ophidia to stir in the back of his mind.

He brought a heart to his hand, and bowed his head, the less he looked directly towards him, the better.

"If His Imperial Majesty wishes to bring death and destruction upon the Moridinizids, that is his full and entire prerogative and all loyal and true Sith shall follow," The temptation to bite his lip was everpresent, yet he could not, not now, "Yet I must protest this characterisation of his subjects as cowardly for providing advice that His Imperial Majesty summoned us to give. I do not counsel against attack upon the Moridinizids for fear or cowardice, but because they are not worth either, our schismatic foes lie to the Core, our apostate cousins lay to the Core, our traitorous subjects lay south of Korriban, not west, these are the true threats to the Sith, these must be our priority above all else."

He nodded his head at least being recognised for the point raised regarding the Empire of the Lost, even if that felt cold comfort at this point.

As the Emperor's words regarding economic concerns reached him, as the demand for a plan was commanded, Malum was about to respond, before the arrival of a familiar presence.

Malum stood silently, resisting the sudden urge, need, want, to begin shaking his head, to palm his face, to scream into a pillow, as his... ever eccentric battlebrother began to speak. It was bold, that much he would give, but of if it had any merit... well... admittedly it was difficult to resist the smile that came upon his features, praising Bogan that he wore the mask, as the ever belligerent Ali- Darth Strosius had no qualms with casting reprimand upon the Zambrano diarchy for their past failures.

Words oh he so wished to say.

Unfortunately, the great game would not yet allow for.

At the very least through the various dismissals, he did have a point, and one which though he did not agree with how it was presented, he at the end of the day did agree with.

If they had a foe.

It would be the Jedi.

Such was their relationship at times, their unsaid partnership, it was not as perfect or as synch as the Zambrano dyad, but while one played the noble, the other would play the inquisitor, he could say what he never could, present ideas that he never would. Of course, his appre- his battlebrother, far too often would move far too independently, get himself into life or death situations entirely out of his volition, that it would be left for Malum to come save him.

...But he kept saving him had he not? Over and over?

He smiled underneath the mask as the Sangnir circled him, before he stood next to him. Admittedly things could have gone far worse, the Lord Inquisitor had but traded a single glance with Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf , and had not come into the Mors Mon, launching a suicidal attack upon the Emperor.

The small victories, had to be cherished.

"I am glad you came," Malum whispered under his breath, and... he did mean that.

Mostly.

It would be a stranger that would speak next, though it was not as if he was a complete stranger, Charles Castex Charles Castex ... well one when tried to make inroads into the matter of military intelligence within the Sith Order... well it was almost impossible for the Tsis'Kaar not to find out. He would be one to watch out for indeed, especially when he was bold enough to broadcast himself into a room filled with Sith Lords... that boldness could be useful... hmm...

His words were well put, indeed he found himself agreeing with much of them, he was pragmatic, logical, and intelligent, the point regarding the Hypergates, one not brought up by anyone, but certainly bold.

And made Malum consider another Hypergate connected to Hoth.

Mechis.

He was certainly proving to be a man to speak to.

And certainly, a man whose ideas would be useful.

His eyes shifted next to the Empress, who had seemingly finally decided to walk through her... garden, and walked with a beauty that was certainly... inhuman, yet that felt apt enough for Srina Talon Srina Talon , after all, few others still confused Malum so intently. However, Malum had scarce but a kind word to say for the woman, though he would scorn them all for their... making of empowered slaves. He knew rationally what they all had was much kinder than slavery, that he who once called himself... Rhys Talon, had no stomach for slavery for good, moral, reasons.

But it was after all, by Malum's imagination and wager, Darth Empyrean's wife that contained him... contained the Worm... to undergo a far darker path.

It may have been his Empire.

But she was the gardener.

"Your Imperial Majesty, the Moridinizids have not been left to their own devices, they have been constantly challenged, Darth Carnifex has made certain of that, they themselves have made certain of that, if they were organised, if they were anything other than what Darth Carnifex and Darth Prazutis labels them as well, would they not focus upon us? Would not they be marching for the Caldera right at this moment? Instead, they are continually checked, continuously struck, and rather than making common cause with our foes, they protest any true subservience to the Alliance, all the while they challenge the Dark Empire's advance into the Core, and right at this moment, they battle with the Empire of the Lost on Gromas and Gala. I do not consider them inferior out of spite, I do not besmirch them for no cause, I do not underestimate them, I judge them correctly as one who has fought against them several times across the last few moons, and know, of all our foes, they are the weakest. Now, while there is a point to be made on dealing with the weakest of our foes, we cannot do so, when much larger, much greater, threats are at the gates, that should be dealt with first."

He forcibly swallowed, as her gaze met his. It was brief, there was nothing there that others would note or care of. But those eyes... it made his skin itch... she knew something... but what, he had no idea.

He had little time to ponder what she knew, as Admiral Michael Hightower Michael Hightower finally joined the fray. He had seen little of the man since their shared meeting regarding the matter of privateering, but there was little doubt of why that was, the manoeuvres to destroy the Rimward Trade League had been as brilliant, as they had been swift and powerful.

No doubt Admiral Hightower had something to do with that.

Yet, already though he had long ago decided the man was one to like, he was quickly getting under his skin.

"Admiral Hightower, if I might question... much of what you have said," Malum paused, attempting to collate all he had said into his mind to bring out some sort of advice, "I thought it was the role of officers and soldiers to win the wars we wage, not decide on who we wage war. Certainly, if you believe your officers capable of deciding policy, then bring them on board, for as we all know... soldiers are always so concerned with matters of... economics... supply... industry... agriculture, and whatever else. Ever since I was an apprentice, ever since I was but a boy, chaos, no doubt ever since the fall of the One Sith, we have dreamt of returning to the Core triumphant, yet now you say, after the Rimward Trade League lay broken, after the Rimma Trade Route, Hydian Way, and Correlian Trade Spine lay open, the path to the Core open that we are unready? Now, of course, the good Admiral might certainly know more of the non-military considerations of the Empire as it stands, so I would simply inquire... when will we be ready to march upon the Core, Admiral? Once the Moridinizids are defeated? Once the Empire of the Lost is brought to heel? Once the Dark Empire has fallen? I would certainly not wish to go to war without the military's full support, so what are the conditions the military lays upon us?" By the end, the sarcasm had been laid so thick, that even Malum was taken aback, even if he believed that it was somewhat justified after that comment regarding the Tsis'Kaar.

Pausing again, to catching his breath, offering a nod in the direction of the man, "My apologies, Admiral Hightower, that should have been worded better, alas, if your concern is of the enemy with the dagger to our rear, I would simply invite you to gaze upon the map, the gates to Korriban are open not from the presence of Moridinizids, but of Imperials, if you certainly believe that we cannot leave a threat to our rear, I ask how are the Moridinizids that threat? Lord Castex speaks rightly the matter of the Hypergates, Hoth's will fall to us soon, leaving us open to strike on our core territories from any other Hypergate, and as we can see right in front of us, the Empire of the Lost are on the precipice of having two in both Florrum and Chandaar, while the Moridinizids have none. A threat to Korriban is certainly a great threat, such which the Imperials have laid that the Moridinizids have not, but Admiral if we are to be frank, is not a threat upon Hoth, and then Jutrand after, far more of a concern?"

Domina Prime Domina Prime 's words gave him both relief, and concern, the former in the fact that after so many words traded by those of far greater power than him... well far greater serious power. Her triad against all those that would speak out against the Moridinizids was music to ears, as he allowed his body to cool down, as he allowed his mind to recover.

Of course, there was the insipid fear and frankly exhausting irony, at the realisation that his own triad against the Moridinizids in calling them weak and such, had just gained Malum entry into her bad books.

...Urghhhhh.

Well at the very least he noticed her axe... unique and fiery.

And seemingly she was... speaking to it?

He had noticed it for some time, the whispering, there was nothing more to comment about it, it could have been put down as simply the alien slowly losing it.

On the otherhand... considering he had an amulet that spoke to him, he was not about to discount it so easily.

Thankfully, he hoped as he had argued against attacking the Moridinizids on the basis of them being weak, it would save him from her wrath.

Though, trying to understand Domina's mind was a losing battle to begin with, so all he could do was vaguely hope when it came to that front.

The next to take his attention was Lina Djo Lina Djo , one of his newest collaborators, though he had not seen much of her as of late. As she stood though, with her hands cupped around her stomach, he believed he knew why. Another Zambrano born into his galaxy... more the pity. Still, as she spoke her words, a smile graced underneath the mask.

Of course, he did not agree with all of what she said, but it was enough.

Both Lord Blepharon and the newly joining, Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast spoke of nothing too radical. Well, that was a lie, Lord Blepharon was bold enough to propose what even he had not been courageous enough to mention, an alliance between the Sith Empire and the Dark Empire, at the outset it made sense, they had a common foe in the Jedi and Alliance, alas, it was too often that heretics were seen as the larger than threat anyone else. It was miracle enough that none in this council were proposing an attack upon them.

Yet... that did mean too, there was an opening to gain some sort of agreement like he desired, even if nothing formal. As for Lady Pentoghast's words, he doubted the Emperor would appreciate them, far too cautious. Of course, he did like a form of that plan, the one in which they would use the Dark Empire's distraction to begin their own march to the Core, wherein they would use the rise of the Confederacy to break Lianna wide open.

Perhaps he could count on her voice in his own proposal.

Turning his shoulder, it would be to his surprise the next to arrive would his cousin, Revna Revna , of House Marr, in both her and her master taking position side by side to him... well, it broadcasted a message, though he was simply unsure if it was the kind of message he wished to be broadcasting. However, he could not deny that it was comforting, and he did feel something in his heart at the confidence they placed upon him.

Even if he was far from sure if he deserved it.

Of course as she actually spoke.

That feeling in his heart quickly transitioned to dread.

Oh.

Oh no.

He had allowed her to spend far too much time with Ali- Darth Strosius. To stand there and all but insult the true greatpowers assembled...

Well it was the verbal version of crashing a ship into the Malsheem and dueling Kaine... or climbing the largest box on Geonosis and dueling Kaine... or using the Tsis'Kaar network to try to assassinate both Empyrean and Kaine.

And so many other examples, that he might consider when the angry haze let go of his brow. Thankfully, for the most part, her words were just polite enough that he imagined most would imagine her to be... cute, as the best way to put it, a non-threatening adorable little creature, that imagined itself equal with those greater.

Not annoying enough to be swatted down, simply to be observed and entertain.

And at the end of the day, some of what she said he could approve of. Even if her call to avoid the Core got on his nerves with all similar calls for it.

Thankfully he would be proven correct quickly, as Darth Carnifex spoke next, spoke with all the malice, all the hate, and all the dread that had made Malum hate the man with such burning passion. To think, once... he would have worshipped the man, to think once he would have been his loyal footsoldier, doing all that his Emperor commanded him.

Yet when an Emperor failed you, failed his people, failed his Empire.

So did any oaths of fealty, real or imagined.

He stood still, allowing the man's arrogance to waft over him. Where they all considered him now party to his opinions of Moridinizid inferiority, there was a key difference. Malum was not so foolish to simply believe them inferior by nature, he knew exactly their measure, and though he did genuinely believe them to be the least of their foes, that was of course only due to what this man, this man and his uncle had done to them.

Perhaps it was justified.

For what they did to Dromund Kaas, they did to Mo- Mandalore.

Justice.

And so... it repeated once again in just the last few moons.

How so history rhymed.

Yet, it was after all because it rhymed that he made a pact with Mia Monroe Mia Monroe that day upon Zanbar. Once the Mo- Mandalorians had served, side, by side, with Sith, they had followed Exar Kuun out of a sense of honour. They had waged war against the Republic and Jedi rather than the Empire and Sith. Once, the Sith and M- Mandalorians had been allies.

If a history of hate could repeat.

Why not a history of alliance?

The Mo- Mandalorians would have to change, certainly, yet so would the Sith. For too long, had they focused on their hate, as they claimed self-control over themselves, for too long had they been distracted by Mo- Mandalorians or whatever else. Their true foe had always been the Jedi, yet even then... foe due to the machinations of a power far greater than both.

Cousins, forced to battle for millennia, as puppets controlled by an invisible yet everpresent puppetmaster.

For seventy years, Darth Carnifex had laboured.

For seventy years, Darth Carnifex had been defeated.

It was time for a change.

His eyes shifted to the Emperor, as he finally considered it time for him to speak. Many were chided and insulted, some had little nuggets of wisdom that Darth Empyrean was willing to accept. Yet, after all, such was a point in meetings such as these, there was no objective truth to give, but even if there was, it mattered little, if one did not have the ability to convey and convince. He sighed a little sigh of relief, at the fact that Revna had survived the ire of their Emperor.

Of course, he was far from certain that Ali- Darth Strosius would.

For between the mentioning of the word Kaggath, and the direct warnings given to all assembled here.

He certainly needed to make certain that Ali- Darth Strosius toed the line... certainly difficult for after the matter of the Raaf children, he might have crossed the only line that mattered when it came to the matter of self-preservation. Malum once again would have to save him.

Like he always did.

For the traitorous apprentice that had ruined everything.

For the loyal battlebrother that would have done the same.

Unfortunately, what he did know was that he needed to move quickly with a proposal, Darth Empyrean's eyes resting upon the Empire of the Lost was a boon, but it simply could not rest upon the Moridinizids beyond what the Kainites continually threw into the meatgrinder. Otherwise... his promise would be undone.

He considered the matter as Darth Aion Darth Aion and Darth Prazutis' words went ahead. The former simply extended on the rather vague sentiments he had raised earlier, and Malum found himself glad he did so, for the most paart all were apt and true enough, and he was glad to think, that hopefully, he would have another ally today.

Darth Prazutis's words proved the most interesting, as he saw the holographic displays around them flicker, the uncle of the Butcher King, the Lord of Lies, making his presence felt.

At the end of the day, with all the boasting, all the praise, all the compliments, all directed toward oneself.

Malum was left to ask himself a question that he honestly could not give a true answer to. If such strength, if such surety, why had the Zambranos let the Sith Empire fall? Why not set out right away and bring the Mo- Mandalorians, Imperials, Schismatics, and Jedi to heel? Why had they failed him so... failed their people...

...Failed their Empire.

Was it all empty?

Perhaps.

But it was all reaching a zenith where a leading theory was making itself clear in its mind. Whether the Zambranos and Kainites held such strength as they so always claimed mattered little at the end of the day.

They were too slow.

It was such a comical realisation that he was not certain if he should cry or burst out in latter, instead, simply just standing.

Immortal minds could not comprehend the passage of time like any mortal, after living so long, after failing for so long, after having such strength for so long. They were captured by fear, captured by... their immortality. They planned in centuries what would take decades, for what was a decade in their mind apart from a blink in the eye?

They cared little for their mortal subjects, for what was a mortal subject in the lifespan of gods?

Meat.

Pigs for the machine, to be butchered, again, and again, if it meant that they could gain the slightest advantage in a plan that they would tinker and consider for an eternity, because...

Heh.

It was as they put it, was it not? They were eternal.

There were too many of their kind, Jasper Ordo, Ijaat Mereel and even Mia, among the Protectors, Darth Solipsis in the Dark Empire, Darth Empyrean and Kaine here, along with the so many others that had extended their lives, that had cheated death, had returned from their killing, even Valery Noble was from a time not hers.

They were all enslaved, by these immortal tyrants.

Playing their games.

Sending them to die, again, and again, over and over.

Was such the will of the Force?

Something had to keep them here, something had to keep bringing them back.

He had little time to think on that, as his proposal finally came to mind.

"Your Imperial Majesty, you asked for a proposal from I, and thus I will give it to you. I have laid out plainly why the Moridinizids are not our main concern, yet a matter I had not considered which, Your Imperial Majesty had prudently laid out was the fact that as it stands, the old Sith Worlds remain detached from the core Sith worlds. That it requires immense effort and draining of efforts to reinforce the Kainite holdings should they come under attack, however, as shrewdly pointed out by Lord Castex, if Hypergate Florrum was to be secured by Sith Forces, then the Sith old worlds would be as connected to Jutrand as Jutrand is to Alvaria. However, the securement of Florrum will no doubt bring retaliation from the Empire of the Lost, and thus the further proposal that Kainite forces while the Moridinizid threat has been pushed back, as Alliance forces are defending the Core, launch battle for the Tion Cluster, which with it secured shall ably defend Florrum from all directions." Malum displayed yet another map for review.

0SFdPUC.png

"There is also consideration to be given to Hypergate Chandaar, which though no doubt heavily defended, an attack from the main Sith worlds, might do enough to catch the Imperial forces off-guard enough to allow the Kainite invasion to succeed, along with whatever support we might stir from this burgeoning Confederacy, and what advantage we can gain from our outpost still on Felucia. From which point, we can continue our advance, or be well secured that knowing that the old Sith Worlds shall be an unsailable fortress."

The Mo- Mandalorians ignored, the Imperials punished, and Kainite lives spent, he could not have thought of a better plan, though he would give credit where it was due, most of it was the efforts of Charles Castex.

"As for the matter of the advance against the Galactic Alliance, while I understand the need to wipe out the remnants of the Rimward Trade League, I still council that we must strike while the iron is hot, the Alliance has been defeated at the very heart of their empire, Coruscant itself is under siege, discussions are underway to move their capital to Fondor, while murmurings of discontent in their Senate. We cannot simply be content watching the Dark Empire and Alliance tear each other to pieces, one shall win, absorb the defeated, and grow a far stronger threat than can be tolerated. Exploit the Dark Empire's victory, as focus will move to the inevitable Siege of Coruscant, we should follow primarily the Corellian Trade Spine, but too the Hydian Way and Rimma Trade Route, and begin our attack upon the Alliance. Ever still, do they remain our largest threat, and if our attacks along with the Dark Empire cause its collapse? Good for us, we absorb what we wish, and proceed forward. I have heard questions of logistics and economy, and those are valid questions to ask, indeed perhaps a march to the Core is too ambitious, but a march to the Inner Rim? Far more possible."

Another map was displayed on the floor.

0LYBBoZ.png

"Hypergate Mechis, shall be the gate to breach, that will be our main base of operations, and from it, the Alliance will fall. Ukatis, Yag'Dhul, Thyferra, Tauber, all still burn from the invasion of the Enclave, their defences are broken. If we should march, we will not only absorb everything along for the ever expanding war machine, but too, shall have the logistical capability to spread like a swarm of locusts that shall gorge itself bear upon not only the fruit, but the entire orchard that are the Alliance worlds."

He once again paused, gazing around to consider all those assembled, all his peers, all his allies, all his enemies.

"This, shall be how we wage war against the galaxy."

Last edited:

fang-yi-p80-shot1-4-28-1.jpg

All was quiet on the eastern front.

Darth Athora had departed from an Imperial transport ship and walked towards her home on Rutan, fresh from her victory against the Rimward Trade League. Her black hair, distressed and unkempt from battling the last vestiges of resistances, was draped down the back of her armor and across the shoulders. Once she crossed the threshold into her home, she released a sigh. A hard-fought war that lead to the defeat of yet another foolish pretend defender of the galaxy.

Athora entered her bedroom and slowly removed her armor, revealing several bruises across her body. She was battered and tired. Now, she was home. The fighting was done. The time for rest was now. After removing the last of her armor, she approached her bathroom. Once inside, the lights turned on and she approached the shower. Only a glass door and the turn of a knob would give her the tingling sensation only water cascading down upon you and cleansing you of grime and filth. Steam quickly filled the room, fogging up mirrors and the glass, as she washed herself. Then, the sound of heels clicking echoed and approached the shower door. Athora opened her eyes slowly and looked upon the form breaking through the steam. It was her assistant, L4R4. As she approached, Athora continued showering.

"My Lady Athora. I do not mean to interrupt-" L4R4 started before being cut off by Athora.

"Yet you interrupt regardless. What is it?"

"The Emperor has summoned you for a war council."

"Very well. When is it?"

"It has already commenced, actually."

Her eyes shot open immediately. "Chit.."

Athora jumped out of the shower, quickly putting on the black robe that L4R4 was holding up for her. The bathroom door could not have opened fast enough as Athora quickly strode towards a chair at a table in her bedroom. She sat there in her silk robe with her hair still damp and took in a deep breath. Then, she activated her holoprojector system. Holograms of all the participants appeared before her. Many familiar faces. Some new ones. Her attention locked onto that of the Emperor. She did not focus on what she could have possibly missed from the conversation so far.

Only on him.

For the second time in recent days, Fiolette had dawned the full regalia of her old uniform. The War Council that had been summoned introduced a lot of people that she was quite unfamiliar with. Though there were still plenty of faces that Fiolette had known from her days with the Sith Empire. Some she had met fairly recently Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner for example, Darth Strosius Darth Strosius and Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr who had just delivered quite the rousing speech. At the very least it gave what seemed in Fiolette's opinion to be a rather pathetic output of Sith Lords. The woman well over a century in age had seen her share of Sith Lords. Never in her days had she experience such bickering and infighting, truly there was little hope for this lot.

At least, until Malum had spoke and offered not just a refreshing point of view but a path forward. A solution that of which Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean had required. Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis were simply bags at this conference willfully blowing out hot air. Then again, she supposed they had earned that right. Having caught up with recent activities within the Sith Order, the Kainates as they now referred to themselves had more assets available to them than perhaps the Sith Order itself. Fiolette only scarcely recalled their starting this process decades ago, and now it must be coming to fruition. She admittedly laughed when Malum seemingly chastised Michael Hightower Michael Hightower the poor, unfortunate soul, she thought. A simple man serving immortals, his betters.

Rising from her seat she clapped, and stepped into the holo. "My lords, ladies of this War Council," began Fiolette in her address to those summoned before the so-called Emperor. "First, I give my gratitudes to the esteemed Lord Malum of House Marr." The way she spoke his name, it was without malice and yet cold all the same. "This young Sith Lord has done what none of you have been able to do, and I must say it proves you all, with some present company notwithstanding." Fiolette gave a look toward Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf and then toward the Zambranos, "rather pathetic."

"But, if I might add onto your rather impressive presentation," Then she chuckled, somewhat darkly, "forgive me, where are my manners. I tell you having arrived back from the Nether, I feel they must have remained in that Chaos-forsaken realm." She turned to make sure she could see each and every member. From the likes of Her Majesty Srina Talon Srina Talon all the way to even the most boisterous of people Domina Prime Domina Prime right through to Darth Aion Darth Aion as well as Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast , Alicia Drey Alicia Drey and Lina Djo Lina Djo the red head introduced herself properly. "I am, Fiolette Yvarro, better known to most of the more senior members of this august body as Lord Admiral Fiolette Raaf."

"There are hyperspace routes which are not featured on any traditional astrogation chart," the woman tugged at the ends of her white jacket, "routes that will not only place you right in the backyard of this so-called Dark Empire." A rather pale imitation of the New Imperial Order, of whose cause she not only understood but at some point participated on their behalf. A decision that cost her, her marriage and life in the Sith Empire as she felt that even her own cries as an Imperial had gone unheard, fallen upon deaf ears. "Routes that will cut through the Mandalorian's territory, right down the middle." Fiolette utilized Malum's own projection to illustrate her points, tracing the Rausgeber Stretch, and then Empire's Way. "There are of course, other routes, but there are not many who know of them."

Her time with the Outer Rim Coalition had proven beneficial to that end. "I serve no sub faction here, I serve only the cause of the Sith Empire. A cause I have known quite well in my lifetime." She gave another look around and then concluded with, "if this nation is to remind the galaxy of its power, then you must do so as a unified front. Set aside your petty squabbles, or at the very least be clever enough to serve your nation whilst you set about murdering each other for pathetic points of infamy. The only infamy you have gained is how weak your state looks to those outside your borders."

With that said, Fiolette walked away from her holo, her figure faded from view. She returned to her seat aboard one of her warships, as she waited the response from the assembly.

7.png

Tags: Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf ~ Darth Aion Darth Aion ~ Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr ~ Domina Prime Domina Prime ~ Revna Revna ~ Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis ~ Srina Talon Srina Talon ~ Michael Hightower Michael Hightower ~ Darth Caedes Darth Caedes ~ Charles Castex Charles Castex ~ Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon ~ Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner ~ Lina Djo Lina Djo ~ Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast ~ Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean ~ Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex ~ Lina Djo Lina Djo ~ Darth Strosius Darth Strosius ~ Revna Revna

After drawing up her list of suspects Darth Ayra deactivated the datapad and put it aside as the summit continued on board the Mors Mon. Work would have to be done to pursue the rat that was now feeding information to Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon . The possibilities of outcomes, and more importantly- the consequences- of discovering who was the leak were numerous. But whoever the snitch was would have to wait for a far more important topic was being discussed.

The prelude to an invasion was here.

Ayra had learned much from this meeting. The attacks by the Mandalorian Protectors on systems held by the likes of Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis had been met by retaliatory strikes of their own. On Lianna the NISB had heard stirrings of these conflicts that were occurring beyond the borders of the Empire but the information gathered here today turned rumour and superstition into facts. No doubt the Imperial Moff Council would be interested to hear about the on-going conflict between these Protectors and their enemies in the Sith that would undoubtedly shape their foreign policies regarding the two entities, particularly given the established facts of who had won or lost on the various star systems in play.

What became apparent, as Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr delivered his proposal to Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean , was an opportunity to shape this conflict to fit her own devices. It was clearly presented to her the chance to turn this prelude of invasion upon both the Mandalorian Protectors and the Empire of the Lost into a full scale attack on both factions. Instead of the Sith focusing their war machine onto one or the other Ayra saw the opportunity to turn the war into a three-way tussle for supremacy by delivering intelligence that would shape the invasion that the Corpse Emperor was set to initiate on these two states.

The source of the conflict had been laid on Gala and the consequential end of the peace talks between the Hill and City Tribes that had resulted in the Mandalorian Protectors arresting the delegates of all three tribes after an unidentified ship bombed the Hill Tribe dwellings near Galu. Through her powers in the dark side Ayra would now use those facts and present them to the gathered Sith in order to stoke a war between all three factions as the opportunity to use this information was too good to pass up. Ayra understood the cunning mind of those who practiced the dark side, and as the gathered Sith debated about who to attack first, she possessed the intelligence that they could use to turn both sides against each other, therefore bringing all three factions into war with one another.

"The Empire of the Lost have initiated conflict with the Mandalorian Protectors on Gala," Ayra spoke through the holographic projector while Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis 's horrors continued to play around them on the monitors displaying the untold devastation that both Uncle and Nephew had brought upon the Galaxy. As Ayra continued to speak her voice was distorted, and the only thing indicating why her presence was here at the summit was the symbol of the Tsis'Kaar which hovered beside her hooded, concealed figure.

"But the match of which can be struck to stoke this conflict between both sides has yet to be lit. The Imperials were responsible for the bombing which saw the homes of the Hill Tribe destroyed. These natives to Gala were under the protection and backing of the Mandalorian Protectors. They sent delegates to the Temple of Peace under the invitation of the Sea Tribe to meet with diplomats sent by the City Tribe to hold peace talks. Before the delegations could meet to broker peace an agent of the New Imperial Security Bureau bombed the dwellings of the Hill Tribe. This resulted in the Protectors arresting all three sides as they investigated who was responsible for the attack."

"If the Protectors discovered that the ship responsible for the bombing was Imperial- directed by the Imperial Moff Council to bomb the Hill Tribe dwellings in order to stop the peace talks- then the Mandalorians will retaliate and declare war on the Empire of the Lost. As they fight each other the Sith can attack vulnerable star systems belonging to either side while they are distracted by one another."

Working her fingers across the controls in front of her Darth Ayra made adjustments to the map that Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr had brought up for the Sith to see, and begun explaining the alterations while the rest listened.

plan.png

plan2.png

"The Florrum Hypergate and the star system itself is not currently a target of the Empire of the Lost. . ." As Ayra explained this fact this would undoubtedly change once she contacted Velran Kilran Velran Kilran with the discoveries made here today. No doubt the Lost Emperor would not want Florrum to end up in the hands of the Sith now that it would become known to him that this summit upon the Mors Mon was held as a prelude to an invasion of his Empire.

"Rather, these 'lost' Imperials have been waging a campaign in the southern borders of their territories to make roads to absorbing the Kessel sector into their Empire. Diplomats were sent to Erilnar while Kegan was later invaded which resulted in both star systems being brought in. Kessel is set to be annexed in the next few weeks and once the system falls Spice production will end up in their hands. As the Imperials look outward to Kessel, and play games with the Protectors on Gala, the Tion system lays ripe for the taking, and would cut off any opportunity for Kilran and his Moff Council to secure the Hypergate."

Last edited:

LocationMors Mon
Somewhere in the Outer Rim...
900 ABY
EquipmentLightsaber,
Sith Amulet,
Cloak of Hate,
Shield Tailsman,
Sith Regenerator.
Concentration Tailsman
Borg Construct AJ
SdMpYs7.png

It was evident that discussions about the economic state of the Sith Order were largely neglected by the other members present, indicating a lack of concern or interest in addressing such a vital part of any superpower.

The prevailing notion was that the Sith Order's economy relied heavily on continous expansion through conquests, highlighting a super dependence on aggressive military camapaigns to sustain financial stability and growth for the next quarter.Once they had nowhere left for expansion, then the entire economic structure of the Sith Order was at risk of imminent collapse.

Dragsail was a key figure within the Sith-Imperial Banking Clan, and so felt the weight of the dismissal deeply, although he held his tongue in the face of repeated arguments and opinions put forward by various speakers.

Among them, Revna Revna who took the opportunity to reprimand her master Darth Strosius Darth Strosius .

Glancing towards Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex once more, it was impossible to ignore their dismissive attitude towards the threats posed by these factions. He seemed blinded to the stagnation that plagued all Sith in the end, and would eventually lead to the kainite's downfall.

The Emperor Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean was the only one that took the economic suggestions seriously, wanting to delay the authorization of the bonds until the economy underwent necessary enhancements to facilitate growth effectively.

A number of suggestions were avaliable, which included curtailing the production of surplus materials that were not essential for immediate battlefield requirements, although such change would have to wait until a more opportune time to implement them.

The next speakers such as Darth Aion Darth Aion , Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr and Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro made agreeable suggestions, including some sort of visuals to assist the War Council in their next phase of action against the Alliance, Empire of the Lost and the Mandalorians.

( Alicia Drey Alicia Drey ) under a disguise made some points, but likely to be dismissed. Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis seemed of a similiar delusion to Darth Carnifex before him, which was understandable given their relationship.

"If the Kainite Branch of the Sith Order wishes to flaunt their power and prowess, it might be more beneficial for them to harness it in a more strategic manner rather than aimlessly displaying it akin to a child enchanted by a new toy. You had your chance of power during the zenith of the Sith Empire, and sadly for all your words, the Empire collapsed and here we are trying to fix your mistakes made decades ago in order to establish a New One." The Givin said, wanting to at least put up a front against the aimless direction from the Kainite Members of the Order. They had power but were here flaunting it instead of launching any new campaigns against their rivals in the galaxy.

"I could potentially lend my support to Darth Malum's proposal for an invasion of the Alliance, on the condition that a thorough review of the statistics is conducted to accurately factor in the formidable defense capabilities possessed by each separate planet in the Alliance. Launching a military campaign against the Alliance at this juncture would tie up critically important resources that could be better utilized in other sectors. Therefore, it would be more prudent to direct our strategic efforts towards engaging with the lesser threats posed by the Mandalorian Protectors and the Empire of the Lost first, before considering any bold moves against the preeminent superpower that currently dominates the galaxy." The Sith Lord explained offering support for Darth Malum's proposed invasion plan.

Last edited:
TAG: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

The Dark Lord Halitus in his new body listened as each addressed The Emperor with suggestions of how to defeat these enemies. Having becoming a member of The Sith Order in his decaying form, making people understand he had filled hid First Son with His essence, having groomed him for this and banished his consciousness to the deep recesses of his mind took some effort.

The task of conquering so many enemies at once required two methods in Halitus’ mind. And so whe gave his thoughts as an offering to The Emperor,

My Lord Emperor, fighting on multiple fronts will exhaust our resources and drain our forces. I therefore conceive that the following approach is most suitable. Our aim should be to elminate the cheif threat first, I believe this to be The Dark Empire. There can be no challenge to your rule and their philosophy is a threat to all in the galaxy. I suggest what will be considered heresy, that we partner with enemies, even The Jedi to wipe them out. There is precedent for such alliances in the past, when a common foe rises like Volkorion, Revan, and Abeloth, this dark empire being most like the later Queen of Stars. Then The Empire of the Lost must be set adrift into oblivion. The Jedi while our chief enemy in philosophy are strong and we must wait to have our revenge on them. Be patient as Lord Sidious was.

In summation I believe we should convince our enemies to fight each other, while making alliances to wipe from the board the pieces of The Dark Empire and The Empire of the Lost.
There can be only one Empire, yours.

The Father in the flesh of The First Son was not certain how his words would be received. A suggestion of an alliance with the Galatic Alliance against common enemies was bold. It was quite possible that Halitus might find his new shell torn apart and dragged in the streets, or that The Lord Emperor might reduce him to dust.

Lord Halitus gave a bow and would wait his turn for a reply. It was quite possible his council might not receive one, him be declared anathema for suggesting such an alliance. That was a price worth paying, all those years in Unknown Regions where he hand picked his next vessel was so he could come back to The Order and serve. If he was to fall now, then so be it, it wouid be in the name of passion for The Order.

Last edited:

latest

THE ORDER

Location: On the Bridge of Phylactery projecting himself with a hologram

Tags: Srina Talon Srina Talon Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf Darth Aion Darth Aion Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon

Dress: His Long black kimono, with a matching robe going around it and white and red flowers decorating it.

Gear: -Hologram Projecting Droid

-Two Lightsabers hidden in his belt

-Personal Surgical Tools

-His Razor Fingernails are firmly in place

-Implants turned on and running

-Darth Udezi's Legacy

It relieved the Former Admiral to no end to see that the Order was not just a group of Sith lords sitting around blustering about their power and plans. No there was a web here, one supported by a well-oiled killing machine. Yes, some among them used this time in their little group to thump their, but others weaved that web and it made him wonder if behind the bluster was a set of proven leaders. Any information he had gotten from third parties agreed with this assessment, but he preferred to see it for himself. Stippling his fingers he relaxed back into his chair and simply listened, leaning forward to give a gentle bow of acknowledgement and appreciation towards Srina Talon Srina Talon .

He had come here to make a positive impression, and agreement with his plans on the lips of Empress was certainly a start. His dark black eyes turned to Michael Hightower as he began to speak not only of consolidation, but of the proper use of the Mandalorian Code. In fact it gave him an idea, as it could be used as a weapon, " Michael Hightower Michael Hightower makes an excellent point. Whenever we decide to strike at the Mandalorians… use that code against them to dedicate the battlefield on how we see fit. In fact I would say we could do one better… turn said planet into a kill zone before the battle." He mentioned nothing about dishonor as he could respect the concept of an honor code, but sadly in war it could be used against you. He had to admit that the world of spies and inquisitors was one he was sadly new at, but trickery in war… his flag ship had a cloaking device… it was something that Charles understood all too well.

The presentation had drawn his attention, and he signaled over to one of his bridge officers too began making plans to get into contact with this individual. As far as getting his fleet back together and finding a route to his old military standing he would need all the allies he could get. Just because he was focused on planning for the future, did not mean his attention was off the present. How could it not be with the rather rambunctious display put on before them by this… being. He had never seen anything like it before now, and it had his scientific curiosity salivating. She was certainly different, no wait she was familiar… maybe she was similar to the Chimera's he had made deep in his old labs.

No that was not it was something more, something that gnawed at the back of his mind. Kind interactions, pieces of candy, sweets, a laboratory, and a different man… no that man was him yet different. Laughing as played with this creature… a distraction from some horrible experiment to come. As the memories grew clearer so did the pain, taking him out of the meeting as he struggled with the past, and eventually Udeszi's voice creeped into his ear, "If you think boy I will let you remember who you used to be before you became me, then you can forget it. I will not let that Sith Spawn monster you cared for take what is mine!"

Charles felt a familiar sensation, from when he was younger, much weaker. His brain tortured by his very knowledge of these... 'memories' being drained and painfully sealed away. This time though… he was able to resist. A futile resistance but resist none the less. His hologram showed no outward appearance of his internal battle, except how he gripped his seat in pain. That would change though as after a time blood ran from his tear ducts, nostrils, and mouth. Luckily two of these were covered up, but by the time the process was over… any piece of his recovered past erased. The parts of his face that could be seen were stained in a mascara of blood around his eyes.

His feed cut for… but a moment… to wipe it away, before he returned like nothing had even happened. The only problem he had was that he felt like he had lost a bit of time. At least his computer had been taking notes for him, so he was able to catch up to the meeting. Which itself had been one person after another assuaging his worries that the group before him would underestimate their enemies. In fact he considered Lord Blepharon's idea on the matter of making sure that production could be increased a rather interesting one. Personally he planned to provide his fleet when he could reassemble it as a temporary solution to that problem. Refitting and repairing ships would be cheaper than completely building new ones.

Yes even the stepping forth of a young woman who mentioned herself to be an apprentice still spoke with a wisdom that he felt the bluster of the Darth's lacked. As was typical for him he couldn't help say to Revna Revna , even as he wiped a trail of blood away when another tear of it fell, "Hmm… for a voice that you claim has no weight it certainly carries with a wise opinion on the matter. Do not be so quick to drag it down with something as simple as… rank, especially since you choose to speak it among this assembly." There was an almost a playful wink from man, who in a way was in a similar position if only by the fact he was an unknown quantity at least in the grand scheme of things. That would change, but it would take time.

Fate it seemed had other ideas. As he did find himself a little caught off guard by the Emperors agreement with his idea. He was very careful not to show this, beyond the simple thankful bow that he had given the Empress before. Now it truly seemed that he could find himself back to where he had been before. He was starting to see how the pieces of this puzzle fit together, even if there where a few on the board who reminded him so much of his old Master. A life time ago, in which said bluster had ended up being the downfall of a nation state, but given the results the Order had created there was probably something too it,

" Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis , we must be careful of confusing bluster and propaganda with reality. My old Master made the same mistake, but I will give you credit. The Order's power speaks for itself. It has earned such bluster from those who made it. I simply wish to add caution from one who has seen up close how too much hubris can create… mistakes." His eyes would go between him and Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex as well. His words were meant as a cautionary tale rather than a direct attack and his tone and mannerism reflected this especially with a certain indifference and respect towards the two. He simply did not wish to see his new home burn the same as his old one did… nothing more… nothing less.

It was then that he heard what out of the entire meeting, even beyond anything that he had said was an outlined military plan that the former Admiral had a hard time containing his excitement for. Yes there where parts he saw as too far reaching such as the attack on the alliance, but everything else was sound. Almost as soon as Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr had finished there would be a slow starting clap, that grew more swiftly as the males eyes grew with excitement until he suddenly stopped saying loudly, "Now that ladies and gentlemen is how you plan war. That is war. Cold… calculating… planned up to the last detail with the knowledge that everything falls apart of on the battlefield, but the steps you take before. Yes… Darth Malum… I believe you have my support, though I would caution the step into the Alliance maybe too much at this time. No, you have a plan to defeat the enemy on our door step. Going off on another campaign stretches an economy and forces thin that you can get better results if you concentrate them to defeat each enemy separately as it were."

He didn't have much more to say than that given the young man had spoken what he wanted to say, but with a deeper analysis than he had yet to create on the situation. This was also very informative on the battle situation that the Order was involved in. How could he help without knowing what they were going through. In that vein he found Alicia Drey's adjustment to be most interesting. Not just interesting, but questionable. Why would the Empire of the Lost attack the Kessel system? Had they not recently taken Felucia showing that their aggressive posture was to the North? The Hypergate was too good of a strategic target and so he had to ask, " Alicia Drey Alicia Drey , tell me do you have any idea of why they would see Kessel as a better target than the Hypergate? Shifting forces south after their recent victory of which they could capitalize on seem… like a feint. I would suggest that we are careful not to assume to much… we can't tally on trying to take the Hypergate itself as has been mentioned before. After all if they are focused elsewhere… it just makes doing so much easier."

He did not wish to see the momentum of his own suggestion and the plan presented by Darth Malum derailed in such a way considering how important its implementation could be. They had troops who could be used as cannon fodder and would soon access to a method to place their fleets across the galaxy… to become lax on this or assume the enemy would not try to stab them in the back through this. Well it could lead to disaster as he had stated many times. Just like Lord Blepharon continued to make the most pragmatic sense in regards to economic and logistical concerns. The man himself was even willing to go further in chastising the two Sith, and he had to admit he couldn't help the amused smile that appeared under his mask over it. So it seemed like this Prazutis had at one point ended up in a situation much like his old Master… how… ironic…

Last edited:
Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Ger-temp-banner.png

WEARING: xxx
WEAPONS: Ferrum Solus | Blodmåne | Strømafbryder
TAG: Srina Talon Srina Talon | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Darth Aion Darth Aion | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon | Charles Castex Charles Castex | Revna Revna | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro | Darth Athora Darth Athora

Gerwald returned his gaze to the Echani Empress as her command echoed in his mind.

“Stay.”

It was rare Srina Talon Srina Talon addressed him in such a manner, anymore. There was a time when the simplicity of such orders, those given to a dog, were effective with the wolf. She was the only one permitted to talk to him as she did. When she called him “little wolf” his mind returned to the rash behavior of his youth. Others had warned him to avoid the Mountain, to keep from seeking revenge. Had he listened, perhaps he would not have been broken and restored time and time again. Gerwald had not, and it had been the Echani which nursed him back to health and fashioned into something strong.

He would stay because she desired it.

Gerwald would stay because she demanded it.

Every word which followed seemed to echo his. Felucia was the point of attack and the Empire of the Lost should be their focus. The Galactic Alliance would come into their sights soon enough, but now was not the time. Others seemed to be of the same mind. It pleased the wolf to see that his words had not fallen on deaf ears. Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean wanted a plan, and instead more grandstanding was all he received.

It was not until Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr spoke that some sense of a plan was offered. Naturally it came after Srina Talon spoke her mind on the matter at hand. Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis continued their posturing. However, a lesson it seemed the Mountain had yet to learn, was that his absence cost him the notoriety of his reputation.

Few in the room knew of his exploits, and fewer still knew of his failures.

Gerwald could not remain silent.

“The Kainite is built to prosecute a galactic war indefinitely,” Gerwald questioned as he turned to look at the holographic projection of the Mountain. “Did not the New Imperial Order form because of worlds which broke the chains of your nephew’s control, and did not that same order pick through the Sith Empire under your watch? Do not allow your hubris to compromise this order because you have failed to learn the lessons of your past failures.”

His eyes turned back to the dias Empyrean and Omnia occupied before looking to the rest of those gathered to reiterate Srina’s words.

“The Empress is correct. Empires rise and fall, and we should not make the mistake others have made. Striking now allows us to decide who rises and who does not.”

Gerwald then turned his attention to Malum’s words.

“Perhaps the reason you did not find me at any of those engagements was because I was busy eradicating the Tsis’Kaar rebels you failed to bring to heel. While you sought to make a name and reputation for yourself, I was the one cleaning up the mess your decisions and actions left in their wake.”

His eyes flicked over to the masked Sith Lord. If he wanted to challenge Gerwald openly, then the wolf would shame him publicly.

“What I know of those in this room which have deeper connections with the Mandalorians than they wish to admit run deep. Disclosing them now would defeat the purpose of this gathering, and it would not be new information for our emperor or our empress. Perhaps, if you so desire, I will educate you later.”

He paused.

“That being said, I agree with Darth Malum’s plan. We should follow the path to Felucia and Tion. That is the war we should start with as we make our way closer to the core. Invading the Galactic Alliance means nothing if we do not have proximity to gain anything from it.”

Alicia Drey Alicia Drey spoke, and her “insights were called into question by Charles Castex Charles Castex . Gerwald nodded in agreement, and took the thought further.

“We should also not be concerned about how the Empire of the Lost wishes to expand their territory, not when our Holy Worlds reside so close to their capital. The path to ending their aspirations is clear.”

His eyes turned back to their Emperor.

"What say you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sith-Logo.png

Various people spoke their peace, their beliefs, and yet more continued to bluster and expound on how their power was eternal - that they thought in centuries, but couldn't figure out how to plan for the moment. It was this failure of singular attention that would inevitably see their 'grand plan' turn to ash in their hands, the ignoramuses. Were he capable of rolling his eyes, he would have.​
"The Great Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis speaks about accomplishes that are on the horizon, telling us that their power is in hiding, and they yet see a future under their control...", he said with annoyance, sustained and deliberate.​
"When your great plan comes to fruition, when you have won a single war, come to this council and I shall reward you myself. Until then, Uncle of someone greater, failed Emperor, lacking Dark Lord, find your place in waiting. Until this greatness manifests, I don't want to hear anything else about it.", he spat.​
His patience for this braggadocios nonsense had grown thin, taut to snapping.​
Instead, the Emperor turned to the others that had actually given him something to consider and speak on;​
"If the Mandalorians were nothing, if they were truly checked on all sides - they wouldn't be expanding, would they? No, their story has given them strength. Underdogs reclaiming their national homeland, and in doing so they expand their reach to more worlds, more supplies, more of our commodities. If they are not drawn out into a defeat, they will fester and grow into something truly dangerous - because despite the claims made here, the 'eternal war' put to their homes has done nothing to stop them.", he said more directly to Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr .​
"Let it be done through carnage if it need be done, but don't expect the mandalorians to engage in honorable duels. It is better to draw them out by the nose on their emotions and belly than lower ourselves to their simplistic rituals.", he said towards Charles Castex Charles Castex .​
"We will attack them both - if they are the simpletons that has been claimed, there shall be no issue. If they aren't, then we were right to attack them now. Any other choice will only see us dealing with a more dangerous enemy in the long run - so they will die. Your proposal with the Empire I do agree with, however. When both of these threats are pacified or eliminated, we can turn our attention to capitalizing off the Dark Empire's war upon the Alliance.", he said with a look to Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro , before looking to Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon .​
"For that, I will deploy our fleets from Terminus, and conquer the Rimma and Hydian Way. The consolidation of Trade League worlds and economic infrastructure will allow our main military forces to better engage in the Alliance in a long term war - that said, the vast majority of our strength will be deployed there. For our Caldera spat, we will rely on the boisterous and powerful Kainite forces to take the bulk of the fighting in the north.", he said as he looked to both Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis .​
"Let this be the war you win. Perhaps then we can speak of the respect you believe you are owed.", he said with a frown.​
"That all said..."​
Empyrean tapped his finger as he looked to the distorted voice of the shrouded hologram. There was no reason for anyone here to hide their identity, nor was there anyone else doing so - the Tsis'kaar symbolage before them was no longer an excuse for someone now speaking out. He allowed it for a witness, but not now.​
"Who would hide their face from their Emperor, and still give advice on how we may yet proceed? You know so much, but we know so little about you.", he said with a growing narrowing of his eyes.​
"There are no secrets among friends - Remove your blockers if I am to heed your words.", he said looking directly to Alicia Drey Alicia Drey .​

She had settled back as the discussion continued, fully prepared to offer her own opinions but something told her to hold back and listen more. Ideas and plans were bandied about, along with the rhetoric of superiority. Accusations were levied by some, veiled though they might be, and the meeting was certainly bringing back old memories of the previous Empire. How things repeated themselves.

"Considering the mixed company, my Emperor, I'll discuss my other ideas in a more... private setting. However, I agree that we should work upon preparing the economy and our forces more sustainably. A modernization program along with securing new agriworlds and industrial centers will be key."

It wasn't that she didn't trust some present... but she didn't trust some present to not interfere. Case in point was Darth Strosius, who seemed to find even her very presence aggravating. Although he seemed far more focused on disparaging the Zambranos and pushing ahead with no plan in place. Considering his origins within the last Empire, she would have expected him to want some sort of plan formed for any campaign. Then again, she had Tund as an example of his information gathering. It also seemed to be prudent idea to establish talks with the Commonwealth as their resources and expertise would be in great supply soon it would seem.

Malum was the first to seriously put forward a proposal for the way forward, but she detected something else behind it. She did not remember seeing Malum on Mandalore when they released the Graug and her hydras into battle, so she was curious if had he been there, what purpose was it really for? She turned her head curiously to the silhouetted figure, the distorted voice, and the symbol of Tsis'Kaar. The cadence struck her as familiar, if not for the voice being changed. Someone didn't want their identity known to the rest of the gathering. Quaint.

The Emperor made his decision to launch simultaneous campaigns against both the Empire of the Lost and the Mandalorians while consolidating the Rimma and Hydian. Plenty of work to be done in all scenarios, especially with Kaine being directed as leading the northern campaign. No doubt it was a part plan to whittle down the resources of the Kainite forces while keeping the forces closer to home fresh. That was fine. Between the Graug legions and the Sithspawn she was preparing to test out on the Mandalorian anyway, they would have plenty to keep pressure on them while the real fighting occurred against the Empire of the Lost and around the former Trade League systems.

The idea presented by her... by Fiolette, of making use of the rarely traversed hyperlanes, would expedite the campaign and give them better lines of supply until either Florrum was secured with its hypergate or Project Nexus was completed. Either way, she appreciated the suggestion and her bluntness was a breath of fresh air to the proceedings. She had never been the diplomat, but she had always found it endearing... no, she needed to stay mad at her.

Shaking her head, her image would look over at the veiled figure as the Emperor asked them to reveal their identity. "I concur, before we iron out the full details, we should see all faces present," she said. "It wouldn't do to cement our plans without knowing who might be among us. After all, spies could be anywhere."

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Srina Talon Srina Talon Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon Charles Castex Charles Castex Darth Aion Darth Aion Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Revna Revna Darth Athora Darth Athora Alicia Drey Alicia Drey

7.png

"Our revenge will be achieved not through subjugation but by contagion."
-- Darth Tenebrous.

Tags: Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf ~ Darth Aion Darth Aion ~ Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr ~ Domina Prime Domina Prime ~ Revna Revna ~ Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis ~ Srina Talon Srina Talon ~ Michael Hightower Michael Hightower ~ Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner ~ Lina Djo Lina Djo ~ Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast ~ Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean ~ Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex ~ Lina Djo Lina Djo ~ Darth Strosius Darth Strosius ~ Revna Revna ~ Halitus Veikis Halitus Veikis ~ Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon ~ Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro

"As you wish, Your Imperial Majesty," replied the hooded silhouette of the Tsis'Kaar figure. A pair of hands raised themselves up to the hem of her robe, and for the briefest of moments, the figure stepped backwards just as the cowl was lowered to reveal their face. Then, as they leaned forward into the projector, Alicia Drey's sombre features were revealed. The very same spy exposed by Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon earlier on during the summit. A top figure in the upper echelons of the Empire of the Lost.

The Staff Director of the New Imperial Security Bureau herself.

As the monitor screens and other holographic projectors continued to display the destruction wrought upon the Kainates and the acts of their Butcher King their projectors transformed into the crest of the NISB. In between the static and hovering emblem of the organisation streams of numbers appeared indicating that something was going through the ship's systems, and as the Sith Order turned to meet the infiltrator of this summit, algorithms designed to absorb and churn data shifted through the network of the Mors Mon.

It became clear in those precious few moments- between the revelation and the dawning realisation- that the flagship of Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean was being sliced by the very enemy that he had convene this war council to invade and conquer.

"You will have your war with the Lost. As we speak I am churning through your ship and I am learning much about you," Darth Ayra said as the data was being transferred to the Direct Surveillance of Domestic Threats program. "Fleet compositions. Weapon caches. Supply lines. Contacts. Associates. Military installations. Secrets."

As the transmission continued Ayra turned her gaze to Blepharon and locked eyes with the Sith Lord. "Your interference with the plans of the Sith'ari will fail to yield the results that you desire. You think that you know so much. But you will soon find out."

"I am coming after you."

At the beginning all was going well, Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro , one that he felt could be a rather key ally among the Imperials and the military within the Empire was quick to reveal herself, with all the boldness and self-confidence that she had displayed upon Anoat. He was not entirely sure what to think of the woman, after all between two who held about them an air of superiority, could there ever truly be a great relationship? Alas, it mattered little if she and him got along or not, she had been a high-ranking and capable admiral in both the First Order and Sith Empire, which was experience and ability one could not afford to lose.

Of course, he also imagined any alliance he could make with the woman, to perhaps be a counterbalance to Admiral Michael Hightower Michael Hightower , who was proving far more... loyal to the Emperor, than the Empire, than he would have liked, was going to be countered by a very simple fact.

His brother had kidnapped her grandchildren.

And though they had been trained by the Queen of Snakes, they knew very well to be Lords of Secrets and Deception, such a thing simply could not remain hidden forever, let alone long. Be it the will of the Force, or simply something going wrong, it would be revealed, and though he was far from understanding the true... difficulty in the relationship between her and Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf , he very much doubted, threats to the lives of their grandchildren, would be conducive to alliance making.

Of course on the bright side, his brother might be able to restore a marriage.

...The little victories.

He simply nodded his head, for after all at least for now, that would be tomorrow's crises, "Thank you for your words of support, Admiral Yvarro."

Before quickly making certain notes were being taken of the hyperlanes mentioned, with the disconcerting reminder that she was one of... those.

The ones that returned from the dead.

Another immortal tyrant in the making?

It would be to his surprise Alicia Drey Alicia Drey who spoke next. He had noted her presence before, but he had not imagined she would speak, simply content to watch and listen. All the while, he gazed... concerned by the symbol of the Tsis'Kaar placed prominently above her... the only marker to identify her to anyone who did not know her identity, and he was rather confident as Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon 's claim had done nothing to out her, it seemed truly, no one did identify her.

But that symbol.

It would identify her as one of his.

It had been a surprise to him that she was here at all, truly, he had certainly not invited her here, not that he held the right to, for if the Emperor distrusted him as much as he knew he did, would he give him an invitation with an offer to bring along a plus one? Indeed it was not as if Malum trusted the woman enough to even want her here, despite her 'proving' of the murdering of so many New Imperial Security Bureau forces, to trust her was a fallacy, especially when he was more than willing to believe she was playing some sort of game between the Empire of the Lost, the Dark Empire, and the Sith Empire. So the Emperor had invited her here, he supposed that was not... too bizarre, in some sense, her alter-ego was after all Darth Ayra, and that was a name that went back to the times of his Mistress, and Kaine... it would not surprise him if Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean knew of her too.

Of course that opened up the slightly concerning possibility that both she and he were in league.

Yet, that did not fit.

If they were in league, Alicia could have outed him to the Emperor by now, of course, perhaps that was not in her best interest, or they were playing some longer game.

What really made it not fit was a very simple fact. That the Emperor was so desiring to attack the Mo- Mandalorians, rather than the Empire of the Lost, if he knew that he had the New Imperial Security Bureau in his backpocket, why would this even be a question?

So... invited but perhaps not yet cooperating... so what was this?

Her words were elucidating enough, as he began to grind down on his teeth. Frustration bubbled over his mind, for all he had done to take the focus off Mia Monroe Mia Monroe and the Mo- Mandalorians, she was so quick to bring them back into focus, expressly against his desires.

This would certainly be something to discuss soon enough. For indeed, a new theory emerged by his brow, to bring the Mo- Mandalorians, Sith, and Imperials into war.

Perhaps, she truly was loyal to Solipsis and his ilk.

How indeed to use this.

However, the thought quickly left him, as some of her words struck him.

Florrum and its Hypergate were not a target...?

He knew that.

She knew that.

Those assembled here... did not know that.

Fuck.

He had been betrayed, whether on purpose or not, a dangerous admission had been made, if anything struck Florrum now...

"Have all loyalist NISB report all Imperial fleet movements anywhere, and all mobilisation notices for any and all Imperial ships. Triangulate the location of Darth Ayra, and prepare to splice through the connection." Malum spoke through the Force to Venerandus who stood nearby, off-screen of the holoprojector, who simply nodded, and knew with the urgency of how he had said it, that there could not be a delay. If Alicia imagined him to trust her enough to not touch her NISB, she was about to be proven very wrong. It had only taken days since that meeting on Felucia, for him to dive deep and greedily into the ranks of the NISB, the Tsis'Kaar to many was a cancer, now certainly he would resent such a description, but he could not deny its aptness.

The moment it took hold of a system, it would spread and spread. Such was the invisible empire his Mistress had built, and weakened or not.

It would never fall.

Unfortunately, a creeping suspicion had now broken through his mind.

...Had not even the Emperor invited her here?

A great performance was about to begin then, as he did nought but nod along with her words, doing whatever was needed to retain the calm demeanour he had to maintain.

He barely listened to Lord Blepharon's words, far too engrossed in what he knew he would likely need to do. Concerned by... how this would look, no matter what he tried. Sweat pooled in his palms, the gloves he wore, were far too warm, yet he dared not take them off. Dare not do anything, any show of suspicion, of guilt, of nerves, and he was doomed. So, he stood resolute, masked in the replica of his great ancestor, he stood as the statue, tranquil, ironclad, as if a wave could wash over him, and he would not move an inch.

He simply nodded his head at the Givin's support towards his plan, as conditional as it was.

Any other time he would have responded to Halitus Veikis Halitus Veikis '... 'bold' suggestion for them to... ally with the Jedi. Visionaries were truly strange.

Yet after all, what was vision but madness? Unfortunately, he was in no mood to offer his opinion on such things now.

Malum smiled a weak sort of smile not that anyone would see it, as his eyes looked towards the clapping visage of Charles Castex Charles Castex , the praise was cold comfort, yet it was comfort, as he felt the stress slowly take hold of his body, as the seconds passed to minutes, and Venerandus was still not back.

"I thank you for your support, Lord Castex, but I must make a general point, it shall be primarily Kainite forces that will take the lead on any campaign against the Moridinizids or Imperials. Our primary forces still are retained upon the core of our territories, at least until Hypergate Florrum falls, thus, why this concern of the Alliance? Do we, those who declare our strength with such certainty, still fear the Alliance, after the schismatics of the Dark Empire have defeated them at the very heart of their empire? The remnants of the Remnant Trade League shall no doubt be defeated quickly," Malum offered a nod towards Admiral Hightower, "The neutral systems between us and the Alliance quiver and quake at our presence, they shall be run through quickly, their manpower, their resources, the wealth of the Mid Rim and the Expansion Region turned over to the war machine. So I ask all assembled here, do we truly believe that there could possibly be a better opportunity to strike the Alliance, when their crack, veteran forces assemble at Coruscant, and are not in position to counterattack our advance? Do we waste our time with the scraps of the Tingle Arm, destroyed Moridinae, undead infected Yavin, Celanon, and Mirial, when the ripe orchard of the Inner Rim, the Colonies, and the Core lay open to us if we should simply pluck it?" He gazed around to all assembled, "Unless our main forces shall be transferred to the Old Sith Worlds once Hypergate Florrum falls, which will leave our borders unsecured, will give the neutrals hope, what else is their purpose, than to march upon the Alliance?" There was other purpose to this now, he needed to obfuscate anything that Alicia heard, if all this was to be false than it could be corrected later, but he needed to make certain now that she heard that no firm decision had been made, let her believe they were to strike the Alliance, strike the Empire, strike the Mo- Mandalorians, strike all at once, strike none at all, had descended into civil war.

Anything, and everything she had to hear, and she had to doubt, which was the truth.

It must have been the full moon, for the wolf was finally howling.

It was hard to resist the twitch at his lips, smiling widely, certainly glad they could not see, as seemingly for but a moment Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner and the raven were sharing the same mind when it came to the Zambrano duo, but of course where the wolf was allowed to speak his mind, ever still, did the raven retain the mask.

Of course, as the wolf's attention was turned on him, the smile rapidly faded from his face.

"If Lord Lechner is having difficulty in fighting a far more meticulous, and subtle foe, then perhaps this Order has asked far too much of him. After all, why would we employ the heavy-handedness of a butcher, when we need the precision of a surgeon," Malum spoke with a certain coldness, that was certainly truly felt. His brothers and sisters of the Tsis'Kaar, who still yet survived out there... the most loyal as it were, who still held the oaths to their Mistress, when both he and Ali- Darth Strosius Darth Strosius had strayed and betrayed. They deserved honourable deaths for their unwillingness to bow to traitors, not the gore that Gerwald Lechner would give them, Malum leant an arm to the side, hologramed hand seemingly resting upon his battlebrother's shoulder, "If you desire the assistance of ones far more suited to the task, than I am sure the Inquisition and the Tsis'Kaar will be more than willing to assist, beyond what we have already given. Perhaps indeed Lord Lechner, who has done such a supreme job, such that the traitors still loyal to Darth Ophidia still exist, should finally take a rest, and leave such responsibilities to the man who truly can root out the cancers of the Imperium."

Perhaps he should have been the bigger man in instances such as this. On the other hand, to simply allow the man to speak in such a way to him and accept it.

Well, Sith were like sharks in the fact that they very much could smell blood in the water. Of course, the fact that the man had agreed with his plan was enough to win some points, "Indeed, we could better use your skills on the frontlines, we sorely missed your abilities for war upon the jungles of Felucia, perhaps indeed Lord Lechner should lead the vanguard for Tion."

He hoped that would do, when he knew...

...It very much would not.

And then, the Emperor awoke.

And as much joy as he could take away from his indictments of the Zambranos, such were tempered by his announcement, that though the Empire of the Lost would be the main target, the Mo- Mandalorians would not be spared. Of course, that in itself was tempered by the quick realisation... nothing had actually changed, indeed no matter what, it was the better outcome.

Only Kainite forces were to be deployed against either.

Such was already the case.

But indeed, Kainite forces were to be focused upon an actual invasion of the Empire of the Lost, necessitating the easing of pressure westward.

He certainly would have to tell Mia the good news.

"As His Imperial Majesty wishes," Malum answered, lowering his head, he had argued his points to the best of his ability, there was no point in continuing ad nauseam.

Of course, he was glad to be in such a position, so extremely glad for the mask, as he froze, as the Emperor's eye turned towards Alicia.

And unfortunately, would confirm immediately, that unless this was some elaborate performance all unto itself.

Darth Empyrean did not know it was Darth Ayra.

Darth Empyrean did not invite Darth Ayra here.

Which meant...

Lady Raa- Taeli's words, were ironically extremely prophetic.

Venerandus had finally arrived, with all the information he needed, as everyone focused their attention upon the Emperor and the hooded figure, Malum was able to absorb everything that was required to survive this.

It all happened so extremely quickly.

One second Alicia Drey... or Darth Ayra... was revealed to them all.

Another second flashing lights and numbers appeared across various screens, the Mors Mon, as emblematic of the Sith Empire, as the Malsheem, was being spliced.

And then, another second, her words echoed across the room.

And dread made itself into Malum's heart.

How was he going to explain this?

Instinctive took hold, as his eyes flashed dangerously gold, his hologramed form making within a flash standing opposite the hologramed betrayer, as with a hiss his mask was brought off his face, there was no point for a mask here, he did not need to act at all, "In revealing yourself, you have lost all if any advantage, you are too late, your Empire, both of them shall burn to ashes, and in the ruins of Carlac or Lianna, I promise you, I will make you into cinders." By the end, he was hissing, as if a serpent had taken command of his lips.

"Cut the transmission," He barked, towards Venerandus and as ever dutiful, did so with ever efficiency, and the visage of this traitorous Sith disappeared, as Malum gazed dangerously towards all around him.

Knowing.

The performance had to begin, for a moment eyes resting upon Revna Revna and Ali- Darth Strosius, knowing if anything went wrong, they would be in the most danger.

And, he would never let them face that danger alone.

Red orbs with glimmers of citrine closed off from the world, and the last he saw was the throne room of his Alvaria, as he commanded the Force to his will, and demanded its allegiance.

And opening his eyes, he stood before the greatest assembly of Sith, gazing up at the Emperor atop his own throne, on the Mors Mon.

One knee dropped upon the floor, as he bowed his head.

They could call him weak or whatever else, but despite it all, despite how much he so disliked the man that he kneeled to.

He was his Emperor, he was who he had sworn oath and loyalty, and he was strength.

And perhaps one day, Malum might grow stronger than him, indeed, Malum had to.

But not yet.

For now, he would kneel.

But after all, of the three who he had kneeled to in his life.

One was already dead by his hand.

"Your Imperial Majesty, I have intelligence of great importance and interest to you. The Empire of the Lost is on the march, and my agents embedded within their ranks report to me increased movement across their fleets, and it would seem the figure who appeared just before us is the power behind the throne as it were, for she has ordered movement to secure Florrum as immediately as the suggestion was brought forth here," He turned his steely gaze, up to meet the metallic orbs of Darth Empyrean, the movements were all real, "I believe to many of you, the figure is familiar, Alicia Drey, otherwise known as Darth Ayra, my counterpart in the Empire of the Lost, Staff Director of the New Imperial Security Bureau, and with what I have uncovered, I believe Lord Blepharon's words at the beginning of the conference were correct... but indeed, go much further than we could have imagined." Malum's still active, if empty hologram displayed various locations and features, "An old abandoned First Order installation near Jutrand was used by infiltrators, to transmit her signal to the Mors Mon, which was why we imagine it did not occur as suspicious by His Imperial Majesty's defences, however triangulating the signal, we know now, it originates from Lianna."

This would be the difficult part, "The infiltrators were found to be Knights of Ren, we at this present moment believe that the Empire of the Lost is either controlled or being influenced by the Dark Empire, however though successful for a moment, their infiltrators have been eliminated, and in their pride both revealing themselves... if their amateurish use of my symbol had not already done that. I have confirmed, that the splice did nothing but scramble systems for a moment, nothing of note or import was stolen."

Malum dropped his eyes back down again,
"I ask the Emperor to give me the honour of punishing the Imperials for this insult, if Felucia and Tion should fall, any enemy forces at Florrum shall be encircled and destroyed, and it seems indeed that at least of her words were true, their battle with the Moridinizids continues, and much of their forces remain in the galactic south, if we were to strike now, hard and fast, the Tion Cluster shall fall."

Darth Aion Darth Aion Domina Prime Domina Prime Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis Srina Talon Srina Talon Lina Djo Lina Djo Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Last edited:
Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Srina Talon Srina Talon Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Charles Castex Charles Castex Darth Athora Darth Athora Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon Revna Revna Darth Aion Darth Aion

Astrid remained standing listening to the other sith spoke their minds she watched as malum gave long speech about possible places to attack and possible hyperspace lanes to use. She did somewhat agree but she figured and so did a few others from the sounds of it that it would stretch the sith order to thin part of her thought he was trying to hide something. What she wasn't sure but knew there was more to malums speech than was apparent but she agreed with parts of it and so did others.

The witch listened when so many sith would speak taking all all that was said before she could speak her mind to Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis the emperor beat the nightsister to the punch. Which was a site to behold. But she left the subject alone after the emperor and a few other sith spoke their minds about him letting the hubris of being kainite and a former ruler get to his head. But hubris was true of all sith even herself it seemed there wasn't much more to say the emperor had spoken and the plans where set for war the sorceress mostly hid a smirk as it seemed the mandalorians would be In the siths sights she would make sure to be there when the sith drove the mandalorians off dathomir.

Sith-Logo.png

The symbols, the hacking, the sudden and violent twist of the entity to be revealed as Alicia Drey Alicia Drey was strikingly profound. Many reeled, some began to type away or speak while muted, but the Emperor sat motionless and unperturbed. As her face dissapeared, he looked to a small hologram that formed in the midst of the room - the robed figure of the Mors Mon's AI, 'Typhojem'. It was the intelligence that spoke first;​
"All traced and tracked, my Emperor. Slicing attempts were stopped in Honeypot 334/a-12c. All faux information was transferred quickly, with no packet loss. All other intrusions have been killed. Remnants are being traced and formatted as I speak.", he said in a dark and wise tone, befitting an artificial personification of the God of the Sith.​
"Good.", he mused for only a moment before focusing his eyes on the features he had seen - the would be intruder on their meeting.​
His vision transcended distance in that moment, and through the Galaxy only one figure would be caught - Alicia Drey Alicia Drey , on the world, ship, or other world she sought to hide from them in. The Eyes of the Emperor could see all, and they saw her - but she could tell. In her senses she would see them, two great black eyes watching from all around her, investigating and probing, marking her. She had been seen by the Emperor, and no longer could she escape his sight if he so wished it to be. She had been traced through the very reality of the force.​
His vision snapped back into place after a moment, just as Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr used the Force to teleport onto the ship. Empyrean had yet to move, but his expression quickly transitioned to one lacking amusement. He frowned at the approach of the young Lord;​
"How convenient.", he said with barely withheld disgust. He sounded as though he was only a word away from spitting on the young man's face.​
"Next time, your intelligence network should move to prevent fires, not put them out. If you must have your Emperor fix your mistakes, you still have much further to go before you deserve my respect.", he said with great disgust.​
"It is clear to this Council that Alicia Drey and the Empire of the Lost are of greater concern to us than the Mandalorians at present - because it is the Empire that has seen it fit to insult us here, where we are most powerful. Our assault on the Protectors will be delayed - my ship will be needed to conquer Makem Te. I will do so on my own.", he said, elaborating very little on the matter.​
"Alicia Drey must be ousted for her involvement with the Dark Empire, let the Empire of the Lost begin to consider all their Moffs and bureaucrats to work against them. Paranoia is a cancerous thing. Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr and Lord Blepharon Lord Blepharon - you will take lead on this. Do so when it is most damaging, do so when it will hurt."​
" Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis , you will join my assault. Press through Felucia and join me on Tion - as you enter the system, the Mors Mon will arrive above their planet to seed chaos. I will not take insults kindly. When we are done with Tion, we will bleed them - we will make sure this wound does not close."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom