Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Rebels Season 3{Spoilers}

Wow!! Ezra has grown a bit darker since season 2. I really love his new lightsaber man I wish we got a closer look at the hilt design,but I'm sure it won't be long for that. So excited to see more at Celebration. Very pumped for the upcoming season.

7drHiqr.gif

Bunker-level Normal
[member="Soeht"]

I've always been a big fan of the prequel Jedi Apprentice/Jedi Quest books, and Rebels does have that kind of vibe to them as far as Kanan and Ezra's relationship.

So many changes in this new season. New wardrobes, new hair for Sabine, Ezra and Kanan, new lightsaber, and new problems to solve. I'm hoping they flesh out Thrawn more than they did in the premiere, and I really hope to see how Ezra's use of the Sith holocron has impacted his psyche long-term. Exciting times.

I do miss the blaster/saber, though.

I watched the premiere and it was great... still am worried about them having thrawn in the series now because... he is smart, he can make plans and anticipate peoples actions, reactions and so foth... the problem is he is a bad guy and the bad guys can't always win. He could lay a trap that is near perfect and might be thwarted because Zev and chopper do some slapstick with ezra. Wouldn't have been a great thing to see over and over again and undermine the villain. Though that premiere gave me hope, he came in, said a plan and left while the empire confirmed it. If for one season (based on how they have cycled big villains so far) he is there and gets some wins and losses it could be great. One of my biggest complaints about clone wars was how many times the bad guys lost, droid armies defeated and seperatists thwarted.. yet they were still considered a big threat when a teenage ahsoka could solve the problems.

Teenage Ahsoka was a savant. An absolutely above average Jedi as far as fighting went in the war. Plenty Jedi failed regularly. It is a testament to Ahsoka and not a indictment of the Separatists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom