Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Rebels Season 3{Spoilers}

Watched the new episode and while it was enjoyable enough, given that this is the first episode we've seen since the amazing awesomeness of Twilight of the Apprentice - which was in, what, February? - it didn't quite live up to my expectations. Felt very cliched and predictable, what with Ezra's use of the holocron and Kanan's exile and return. I'm cutting some slack because I can't really see any other logical continuation - other than the team hunting down a newly Darksided Ezra - but not very much, because Disney has a team of creative consultants whose job it is to come up with ideas whereas I do not. I did like that new alien thing - didn't catch its name - reminded me a bit of Yoda, which is always good, and I look forward to seeing how he comes into the story.

[member="Junko Ike"]

The twin suns points to Tattooine, and the Bendu said both holocrons let you see into the future... But I was always under the impression that it was Anikan who puts an end to Sith, by killing his master and allowing himself to die. Maybe I'm over thinking it or misheard the dialogue in the episode, unless the rebels show was saying Luke is the future hope that "helps" destroy the Sith. He physically did not kill them though.

@Z'Zharen

Luke does not beat the sith but his fathers love for him does bring him back tot he light after serving the darkside for years so... I'd say "a way to defeat the sith" could qualify him and the idea of hope well he is a new hope in the rebellion.

I would say it is not definite and vague because then it can be wrong and "whelp future is always in motion."

Z'Zharen said:
[member="Junko Ike"]

The twin suns points to Tattooine, and the Bendu said both holocrons let you see into the future... But I was always under the impression that it was Anikan who puts an end to Sith, by killing his master and allowing himself to die. Maybe I'm over thinking it or misheard the dialogue in the episode, unless the rebels show was saying Luke is the future hope that "helps" destroy the Sith. He physically did not kill them though.
Luke technically did destroy the Sith by inspiring the good in his father to overcome the evil.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! I was hoping it was Kelani..

giphy.gif

So Hera's Heroes was an eh episode, but it was following stellar ones. Not that it was bad, it is just suffered from being after a few really good episodes. Thrawn is still fascinating, but I cannot help but feel that ultimately it is going to be his failure that leads to the Rebellion getting into full swing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom