Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Episode VII Wishlist

Heresy! Oh the inhumanity! How could you enjoy the prequel? The Emperor should have tested the Death Star on Naboo if only to get rid of those pesky gungans.

What better plot twist was there where Vader revealed to Luke who his father really was? or when Vader gave the evil terrorist Obi Wan Kenobi an honorable death in battle?

Dude seriously?! How about when the Emperor revealed that the Second Death Star was fully functioning. Dang son, that's how sith roll!

Ava Solborne

A
Yes, and that's why I hate it... I hate them and that's why I hate the Original Trilogy...

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Daxton Bane said:
Yes Dominator, that is right. Give in to your Hate! Relish the power of the Dark Side.
You don't quit do you?
18.gif

I have been accused of not separating OOC from IC before. However to be fair, I have stated even in the beginning that Daxton is a Sith, and will always be a Sith. Like a snake in the grass he will never quit. Give him one opening and he will be there, waiting for the right moment to strike.

I am a tempter and unrepentant conniver who will eventually convince you to give in the dark side. It is inevitable.

Why not dominator? What is the point of freedom if we cannot express our thoughts, our emotions. We might not agree on some things but that is part of what makes us human.

Better to roar than to be damned in silence. :)

Ava Solborne

A
I am a different person. I am not stereotypical and it is still the era of stereotypes, so I'd better be quiet for all my life than saying, what I think.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Equa, I think it was probably a bad idea to even mention the prequels on a Star Wars related site, never mind saying you liked them more than the originals. The Star Wars community will run you through with an Echani Vibroblade. There's nothing wrong with voicing your opinions though. Just be careful which ones you voice and where you voice them :)

^ a touching coming of age movie where a young mandolorian realizes he has feelings for their household pets. This movie has been rated PG for questionable themes and language.

Ava Solborne

A
Kal A'den said:
Equa, I think it was probably a bad idea to even mention the prequels on a Star Wars related site, never mind saying you liked them more than the originals. The Star Wars community will run you through with an Echani Vibroblade. There's nothing wrong with voicing your opinions though. Just be careful which ones you voice and where you voice them :)
Thank you! At least someone, who understands me. :)

Daxton Bane said:
^ a touching coming of age movie where a young mandolorian realizes he has feelings for their household pets. This movie has been rated PG for questionable themes and language.
lol wut? Mandos waging war would be way more entertaining.

I would just like to put in here that if Equa likes the Prequels better that's their choice. You can disagree with the idea but don't be aggressive. We want people to feel free to express their ideas without ridicule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom