Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Episode VII Wishlist

Luke as a maurading cannibal, Leia as a bipolar android and Han Solo as a creepy guy with an equally creepy girlfriend. What of you meant the movie? I thought, never mind.......

Darren Onyx

D
I was in shock when I heard they bought Lucas Film. I don't know. Because it's Disney they have to tone down the violence level to make it age appropriate. I was really hoping it would be darker but with Disney behind it..... Maybe Abrams could pull something off, if anyone can make a Star Wars Trilogy that is as good, maybe even better, then the Original is JJ Abrams.

Darren Onyx

D
Or baby burnings ... wait oh yea sorry I thought I was posting on the Reasons Why Final Fantasy IV Was Hard.... so hard it resulted in Baby Burnings in Japan....

I think we need to see more R2D2... but with the voice of Wheatley.

Yeah the one with pointy things that they were sticking into Princess Leia when she was held prisoner on the first Death Star. Didn't you wonder why she was so pissed when they rescued her?

Ava Solborne

A
I know, what they are. Just... I don't like them. And by the way I haven't seen the Original Trilogy very much. Only... um... Some scenes.

Ava Solborne

A
I haven't watched them because they are so... Lonely. I don't know, why do I feel so when watching the few scenes, but they just feel so lonely. They need sun. Sunshine, not only technology.

Ava Solborne

A
At the first 3 movies (I mean the Prequel Trilogy), there were so many fights and wars, though still there was so much sunshine. The Original Trilogy is just plain and boring.

Sorry, it's just my opinion. And I'm not a girl... <_<

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Equa Dominator said:
At the first 3 movies (I mean the Prequel Trilogy), there were so many fights and wars, though still there was so much sunshine. The Original Trilogy is just plain and boring.

Sorry, it's just my opinion. And I'm not a girl... <_<
Wait, are you saying you enjoyed the prequel trilogy more than the original?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom