Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff | Factory Judge Voice Conference - Meet the Members

Friday evening, around 7 PM EST, I will be holding our usual Staff Voice conference. If you are a Role-play Judge or a Administrator, please post here to confirm if you will be there or not.

I am opening one spot to any member who wishes to join us in this Staff Voice conference, where we discuss the daily ongoings of the board and any ideas anyone has for the direction of the board.

Afterwards, with however much time we have left, I will be holding a Factory Judge Voice Conference and will be discussing the Factory. If you are Factory Judge, please post if you will be able to join us.

All voice conferences are held on Skype.

For what its worth as a newer member, id like to join in on this not only will give me insight to meet the staff and see what they're like but I am also quite passionate about keeping the community growing / getting better. Just me as a person likes to help the community and if I can do that by joining id be willing to put my hand up.

@[member="Tobasu"]

I am inviting you to join the Staff Voice Conference.

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]

I am inviting you to join the Factory Judge Voice Conference after.

You two can swap if you'd like, just let me know. I assure you both, there will be plenty of opportunity to do this again in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom