Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction: Rare Materials and Specialty Items Auction - Anonymous Sellers

SSSbazaarsmallbanner.png

This was to be the last Auction, and as such, would be very interesting to see who would win them. Because of the special circumstance of this auction, the rare materials and specialty items were stored offsite under heavy security. The winning bidder would receive the items after a credit check from Danger; if the credit check failed, the second highest bid will win.

As with all the other auctions, more items were welcomed to be added by contacting Danger.

tumblr_mrfqdlkpYp1r9dmzno6_250.gif

"Alright ladies and gentlebeings.... for all of you who enjoy curious curios, this is it!" with a smile Danger, presented the items to be auctioned off.
Rare Materials and Specialty Items
  • 2x Batches of Phrikite Ore (2500kg each batch) 500k each starting bid
  • 1x The lightsaber used to stab Circe Savan 15 times in her first death 50k starting bid

• Please be reasonable with your bids with the auction; Minimum bids are 1000 increments, the average is 5k to 10k increments. No ridiculous huge jumps in bids.
  • There is also the option of alternative bids --- where if the seller agrees the bidder can offer another item of value instead of credits.
  • And please write your total bid clearly ( Amount bidding, Item amount, Item ) --- I won't be doing the math for you if you say "Adding 10 thousand extra from my last bid"
  • Also because I want even the little guy to have a legit chance at getting something. Odds are I will put a hard cap on just how many items a person may win. So really consider what it is you want --- cause it just might be one item.

Matreya

"51 for the saber," Daemos waved his hand as he spoke to make sure he was seen, "A million for the ore, and two to take you out this evening." He added a charming grin accompanying a wink.

@[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Her soul inwardly laughed, even though the sound never manifested in her physical frame; it never did anymore. There it was, the tool that nearly unbound her family. There was nothing reasonable about it.
"One hundred thousand on the saber." Her voice was softspoken, yet firm, and it echoed out in the most eerie, demonic fashion, the incarnation of all of her hate and torment.

Well, well. It was finally time for the shadow to step forth in to the light and speak his wants. Rayl didn't come out to public events to often, so this was a treat. He preferred the battlefield or a quiet room with whom he wanted to speak to. Things always were off for this man. Of course under a hood of anonymity no one could tell who he was anyways. "I bid 110,000 for the Lightsaber". Rayl held two fingers above his head indicating he was the one who spoke.

Matreya

"111." Daemos called, reclining in his seat. The man had been bidding millions in the recent auctions, thousands were pocket change.

'An so it begins'. Rayl raised his arm up for the auction master to see. "I up my bid to 112,000". This would be a fun weapon to have, provided he trained in the use. Using the vibroswords like he did wouldn't hold well with a near weightless weapon.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe realized something in the last few auctions. She didn't have to keep bidding endlessly, which would only fuel her torment. She could simply wait until everyone ran out of steam, then hit them with everything she had. If they still came out on top by closing... killing them wouldn't be all that hard, either.

Arthur whistled in his booth, just watching for now and waiting to see who stopped bidding first. In truth he had the same ideas Ashe, wait till they are out of steam and then, hit them had.

Urmax Pholoka

U
The giant raised his hand, smiling peacefully.

"I offer an alternative bid. In addition to 800,000 credits for both phrikite ore deposits, for a net total of 1,600,000 credits, I also offer to personally teach the seller Teras Kasi on a regular basis. For simplicities sake, it is the fighting style designed to combat force-users while unarmed."

"Two hundred thousand for the Saber." This would be a queer gift for his old acquaintance, whereever Circe is. It was a wonder he never saw the plant anymore, he did wonder what happened to the plant woman at times but nothing so much as to hold him in a focused thought train.

Phrikite Ore Deposits
-1.5 million credits each (3 million credits total)
-One of every modern Czerka Arms armament
-Lifetime repairs and free ammunition on said armaments

Lightsaber
-250,000 credits and 3% of Czerka Arms Stock/Income

Phrikite Ore Deposits (Unchanged)
-1.5 million credits each (Total 3 million credits)
-One of each modern Czerka Arms armament
-Lifetime supply of ammunition and repairs on said armaments

Circe-Slaying Lightsaber
-300,000 credits
-3% of Czerka Arms Stock/Income

*Working from his Datapad, the Echani businessman raised his bid once more. It amused him to no end that his "opponent" had simply elevated his bid to 300,000 credits, while the stock was worth much more than that alone. However, he's humor the individual and match his cash bet. After all, he had credits to burn these days.*

In Umbris Potestas Est
"One million credits for the saber." Thalia's voice was heard rather clearly with regards to her bid. It was her saber, after all. Alli had stolen it from her while she was comatose.

Yusan's eyes traced their way around until they focused on @[member="Thalia Zambrano"], one million for a saber, and the buyer was someone he had never seen before in all his time. He tapped his fingers on the chair and took his glass in hand before walking to a chair right beside the woman and then bidding. "1,010,000 for the Lightsaber that had stabbed Circe Savan." He turned his head and smiled at the woman before speaking. "Yusan Fenn, your name"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom