Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction: Rare Materials and Specialty Items Auction - Anonymous Sellers

Current bids
Phrik
@Tyri Lsu SOLD
Templar-class Light Freighter (3)
Viceroy-class Star Yacht (1)
Replenish-class Bulk Freighter (5)
HCE-778 Planetary Survey Craft (5)
5.5 million Credits
1 of each modern Czerka Arms Armament
Lifetime Supply of Ammunition and repairs on said armaments
2 of each old (canon) Czerka Arms armament
Lifetime supply ammunition/repairs on said armaments
3% Czerka Arms income for three years

[SIZE=17.77777862548828px]Saber --- Seller still contemplating.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17.77777862548828px]1x Holocron holding the teachings of Djem So[/SIZE][SIZE=17.77777862548828px] [/SIZE][SIZE=17.77777862548828px]70k @[member="Tyri Lsu"] SOLD[/SIZE]

@[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Rayl tapped out a few numbers and signed on the dotted line. The 4,250,000 credits were now heading for the specified account. The 100 pounds of Glitterstim was being arranged for transport. Of course he didn't carry around any with him, it would be coming straight from Kessel. With his money already being transferred and Danger being the middleman; it wasn't like he could squirm out of the deal. Then there was the favor itself. Whoever sold him the saber would have to come talk to him in the flesh in order to get what they want out of that. "Well Danger, once that's processed if you'd be so kind as to lead me to the loot. I'd be so obliged".

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe inwardly sighed, pleased that someone actually went out of their way to spend nearly five million credits and countless more in other valuable market goods, all for a mundane saber with no extraordinary functions. It was simply an object - one she could have used only to perform psychometry on to learn more about the incident - that held even limited novelty-value. Well, to each, his own, she thought. Everyone would forget about the darned thing after a week or so, and it's not like he had performed the kill himself; it held no true merit whatsoever in the galaxy. It was just a badge that screamed 'I'd love for you to kill me and turn me into a mindless thrall.'
So much win.

@[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Everything was finalized and agreed to. Happy days ahead for Cypher. A member of Danger's auction staff lead him away from the bidding floor to a neutral area to claim his winning. A single Lightsaber. One apparently used to brutally stab Circe Savan numerous times. Whether that killed her or not no one told him. It wasn't the story behind the blade he cared about. It was more supporting his partners; and owning one of his very own 'wooshie sticks'; as he liked to call them. Sitting alone on a table in the middle of the room was the saber. Seemed like just some fancy tube, but he well knew its power. Cypher gingerly grasped the blade and held it out in front, blade end up. With but a click of a button the blade came to life. Crimson in shade, a very dark shade too. Much like blood. This was a Sith's blade. And now it was his. A new crystal would be needed though, he didn't need the direct association once he started using this weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom