Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Srina Vail Talon

[member="Srina Talon"] Trust me, its only fun when you do it as a hobby. When you have to deal with mostly idiot customers who don't know a thing about graphics, but act as if they're the experts on everything just because they can tap something on their phone screen to apply a filter to their instagram photos and you quickly learn to hate this job.

[member="Kainan Wolfe"] - Very, very fair point. It's like dealing with a patient who has access to Web MD and won't accept that no, they are not dying from some rare tropical disease that they self-diagnosed lol.

Lyla Quinn

24 Karats Of Rose-Gold Trouble
[member="Srina Talon"] is forever #profilegoals, even though I know I'll never ascend to such perfect heights. <3 I always read through your profile when I lose faith in Chaos. :p

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Srina Talon"]

I have you to thank for the suggestion in the first place, pointing me in the direction of the Yorshi allowed me the inspiration to make my little Ashla ^^

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Why's that sad, exactly? I don't know much about y'all lol

[member="Caedyn Arenais"]

That is adorable!!! I love her - I'm so glad you had fun with it. ^_^

[member="Kaine Australis"]

And here I was thinking of re-vamping it because I thought it should be prettier haha - Thank you <3

tenor.gif

Srina Talon Srina Talon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom