Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Social Thread Interest check

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
The Hapes Consortium a neutral minor faction is talking about holding a dance. As the faction owner I’m trying to see if there is interest in this.

The Consortium is neutral ground. A wide birth of people could come with the only requirement that no aggression. That means this is a none violence thread. This is your chance to be able to talk to someone that last week tried to kill you. How awkward in weird character development ways could this help to define your character’s progression?

It is also a chance to be invited to a culture that normally are isolationists. The thread will not take place on Hapes Prime. It would take place on Gallinore in the gate world of the Transitory Mists and not the Core where Hapes Prime is located.

Allana Badeaux

Just a reminder again, The Consortium will not be holding the dance on Hapes Prime. We’re to paranoid for that. It will be held on the planet Gallinore the Transitory Mists.

Also another reminder, this is neutral ground. It does not matter what faction you’re from as long as you’re peaceful during this thread. No fighting.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] will you be bringing your daughter along who is half Hapen?

Allana Badeaux

[member="Noah Corek"] , There will be no need for them. To attack anyone in this thread would be a breach in social etiquette on this board. This is just supposed to be a friendly meet and great for people to socialize.

Allana Badeaux

Ok I was thinking of maybe starting the dance this weekend. I’m hoping to have a little time to at least make two subs to spice this thread up a little. One sub for a festive Hapen drink and the other for a festive Hapen cake. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom