Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So..

Mrrew said:
[member="Cor Latch"], has 71 characters. But then again he only uses like three of those... The rest he typically only uses for a few days. :p So Cira is champion. *nods*

Edit: Cira is 1.8% of the accounts ever registered on Chaos.

I technically have 142.

82 are just the ones I've transferred/ created from the "Great Excel" Character sheet of various boards.

Cira is Life..... Cira is Love.......

Seriously, though, how do you manage all of those characters? If I had that many, I think I'd pass out from the dizziness of just scrolling through them!
[member="Cira"]

Luminara Rikanati said:
Cira is Life..... Cira is Love.......

Seriously, though, how do you manage all of those characters? If I had that many, I think I'd pass out from the dizziness of just scrolling through them!
[member="Cira"]

[member="Ashin Varanin"] has plenty too!

Honestly, it's just a juggle of chars and often times --- short quick posts.

Music plays a big part as well as my writing partner. I also get easily excited and end up joining in things with several chars.

I also have a list on who I owe posts to >.>

Like right now i owe several as Danger, one to [member="Kitt Solo"], and one to [member="Jannik Morlandt"]

If you aren't entirely sure that you're not Cira, you're probably Cira. If you're almost certain you're not Cira, then you may be Cira and in denial.

Everyone is Cira. Except Cira. She's actually Meepo. But Meepo is Cira, which further confuses things.

Moss

Where the Truth Lies
If I'm entirely unsure if I am positive than I am not Cira, then it stands that I am in fact Cira, which would also make me Meepo, which would also make me Cira, which would make me unsure of who I am, in turn confirming that I am, in fact, not positive that I am Cira. All hail the hypnotoad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom