Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So..

I just wanted to make a public service announcement (PSA) about stranger-danger on SWRP.

Everyone you don't know is Cira, everyone you think you know is Cira, and chances are, everyone you are friends with are Cira.

Okay so being new I checked the profile of one [member="Zhaera Shai"] (formerly Cira) to see what the deal was and now I'm scared. The were so many characters that I've seen at least once before.

I am now questioning my own existence.

Thank you, [member="Silara Vantai"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I have accepted this reality long ago. Luckily, all you need to do to discover the real identity of any writer is to suggest using real dice during any relationship or interaction between your characters to determine a dramatic and lavish outcome. If the other writer agrees gleefully and offers wild stories to boot just by hearing the word 'dice'? You are indeed talking to Cira. If the other writer disagrees or shows hesitation? ...Well, it's still probably Cira and you've just caught her on an off day.

Also, Johnathan Patches is not Cira. But he is the only one I can confirm with at this time. Hmm... Still testing everyone else sadly. :D :p

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
hail-hydra-2.png

Silara Vantai said:
I just wanted to make a public service announcement (PSA) about stranger-danger on SWRP.

Everyone you don't know is Cira, everyone you think you know is Cira, and chances are, everyone you are friends with are Cira.
We are the Cira.... Resistance is futile...

[member="Cor Latch"], has 71 characters. But then again he only uses like three of those... The rest he typically only uses for a few days. :p So Cira is champion. *nods*

Edit: Cira is 1.8% of the accounts ever registered on Chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom