Star Wars RP

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So yeah, ahem...

The New Way

Force User worship must end.
Writer
I was gone. Unannounced. SORRY. I did say that is how I can be sometimes though in my intro thread. Family is my priority. When RP starts affecting my family life negatively I go on holiday from RP.

I think I have two threads that were on the go. Not sure if the participants are keen to continue though.
 
D O M I N U S
Writer
Our thread, along with TONS of data, was lost in the "Purge". However, I'd be more than willing to kick off another one with you. Welcome back, by the way, and I hope everything on your end is going well. :) @[member="Ala Vallen"]
 

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Writer
Sup. Sup. Sup Sup. Sup'ie, Sup'y Sup'y Sup'y. *Bass Drop*

...

That's a dubstep song I wrote for you. wb. :)
 

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Writer
Jay Scott Clark said:
Sup. Sup. Sup Sup. Sup'ie, Sup'y Sup'y Sup'y. *Bass Drop*

...

That's a dubstep song I wrote for you. wb. :)
This is actually just the 30 second teaser they let you listen to on itunes, but if you record and just just loop it eleven times you get the same song.
 
Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Character
Helle and welcome back, I recall the one thread we were in and with the wipe.. I do not know but new threads are fun
 

The New Way

Force User worship must end.
Writer
Cronos Aegir said:
You can always make new threads.
Josiah Denko said:
Our thread, along with TONS of data, was lost in the "Purge". However, I'd be more than willing to kick off another one with you. Welcome back, by the way, and I hope everything on your end is going well. :) @[member="Ala Vallen"]
Jay Scott Clark said:
Sup. Sup. Sup Sup. Sup'ie, Sup'y Sup'y Sup'y. *Bass Drop*

...

That's a dubstep song I wrote for you. wb. :)
Jaxton Ravos said:
This is actually just the 30 second teaser they let you listen to on itunes, but if you record and just just loop it eleven times you get the same song.
Syn said:
Helle and welcome back, I recall the one thread we were in and with the wipe.. I do not know but new threads are fun
New threads....how novel!

@[member="Josiah Denko"]....yus please...

@Jay Plagerism!!!!!!!!!

@[member="Syn"] we had a thread? May need to jog the ole memory banks there :)
 
Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Character
@[member="Ala Vallen"] yes we did kind of... My former jedi master now sith master Tricia and you were talking about stuff.

The jedi however hope you will stay with us and I would love to setup a thread.
 

Jekk Reth

Defensive Specialist
Character
@[member="Ala Vallen"]

Wooh, it's great to have you back! I made a Jedi character while you were gone. What do you think?
 

The New Way

Force User worship must end.
Writer
Josiah Denko said:
@[member="Ala Vallen"]; Shoot me a PM and we'll get something started!
@[member="Josiah Denko"] Roger that.

Syn said:
@[member="Ala Vallen"] yes we did kind of... My former jedi master now sith master Tricia and you were talking about stuff.

The jedi however hope you will stay with us and I would love to setup a thread.
@[member="Syn"] Ah yes. I remember. Hmmm...thinking.

Jekk Reth said:
@[member="Ala Vallen"]

Wooh, it's great to have you back! I made a Jedi character while you were gone. What do you think?
@[member="Jekk Reth"] YAY ME BACK YAY...who are you? :p

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
No problemo. Welcome back.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Tanks yous!
 
Top