Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So........let's talk Akodya.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Baros Sal-Soren"] well I am a little concerned since I can't remember 'macking' anyone recently!

Kayvaan Niveus

K
After reading this thread I have realized 4 things.
1 @[member="Akodya Mune"] is totez a tsundere.
2 @[member="Tobasu"] is awesome.
3 This is a more pointless thread than the useless thread of uselessness.
4 @[member="Meta"] likes grabbing butts and hitting (on) women.

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
Obviously it's @[member="Cody Jorin"]. Or maybe @[member="Gherron Vael"]? He gets around. Like. With everyone.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]
*Reads previous posts* What... did I miss?

She's obviously got the hots for @[member="Cody Jorin"], I see it in her eyes. Nothing escapes me ;)

@[member="Akodya Mune"] He went for like, every girl he met, back in the day.
Ohhh. Dude, that was like one crush :p @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

@[member="Gherron Vael"] Ohohohohoho we got a liar here. I heard about Je'daii and the others. You find out things when you keep well connected....

@[member="Akodya Mune"] You were now.

@[member="Tallia Farn"] We had a thread?

@[member="Tobasu"] "Realizing times have changed" = Finding out that was removed from the Code. Otherwise everyone from Syn to Aleidis Ijet to DragonsFlame to Ben Watts would have been gone. And then we would have made our own Jedi Order with Blackjack and hookers.

@[member="Cody Jorin"] Busted

Now I suddenly have the urge to tell the story ALL about the big Gherron "crush" on Aleidis... Maybe I'll get @[member="Syn"] in here to tell some more tales... Master DragonsFlame hates liars.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
I think she settled for Jorin already @[member="Baros Sal-Soren"].

Besides, IC I'm still stuck in "Dead girlfriend" mode. Gonna be awhile for me :p

Sorry @[member="Akodya Mune"] *shot*
join the club.

Uh...wat. Macking, or any term of the like was NEVER used. Though the next time I find you on Tatooine, I'm leaving you,

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom