What's New
Star Wars RP

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So........let's talk Akodya.

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
So I have been told recently by my secret sources that one of our own is hiding a secret crush. That person who is among us now is.......(drumroll)
AKODYA MUNE.

So guys who do we think it is, because she won't tell me and she is saying NO to all my guesses so I won't ever know!

She's a big meanie and I don't like it. She is literally wetting her pants right next to me as I type this.
So Friends, let's figure out who she likes!!!!!!

(I have permission by her to do this by the way.)

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Preliat Mantis"]THERE SHALL BE NO GUESSING!!!!

(Also on another note do you still want to thread?)

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
Tut tut, only post things significant to the topic Akodya. :p

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
Woah.gif

Daxton Bane

Character
Character
Well if the person she likes has horns, has a flexible tongue and can juggle three lightsabers, I think I have good idea who it is. If not, then she is just in denial. hahahaha

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
Well personally I think it's me. But Akodya is the only one that knows I guess. :p

Ain't I pretty.....
DoctorWoah.gif

Akodya Mune

A
Please have mercy no frickle frackle I am good jedi girl who just wants a good life

Daxton Bane

Character
Character
Too late you have drawn the attention of one of the more darker residents of Chaos. Corruption is inevitable.

*wiggles Force Tentacles in the shadows, in anticipation for what is to come.*

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
Sooooooo........ back on topic.

I believe Valx is out of the question by the way she treats him so who else could it be?

Daxton Bane

Character
Character
you can't make that assumption. What if she shows affection by treating them like dirt? That and he has major issues, but that is another story all together :D

Rasu Gan

She Who Wishes to Forget
Writer
tumblr_m6e089xgan1rwcc6bo1_500.gif