Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Sneaks in all... sneakily like... uber sneaky... style... with a side of... sneaky...*

I tried to come up with something witty to say...

John-Krasinski.gif

This is all I got...

Sarge Potteiger said:
Story of your life:

Disappointment.
Why start raising expectations now @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] when we have both made a fine living at disappointing others! :D

And thank you for the welcomes... just thought I would poke in, see how everyone was... maybe stir the pot a little...

You know, the usual. :D

A blaggard? That's just foul... most people need to meet me first, before having the right to call me such a thing, Miss @[member="Tamara"]!

*shrugs* @[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Sometime there is a time for words... others call for actions. Sometimes, you only need to show up... I chose the later options in this instance. :D

I.... am sorry... @[member="Tamara"]

There are A LOT of redheads to keep track of... you are going to have to be more specific :p Did I wrong you in some way? ... well that won't narrow things down any further...

*goes to watch X-Men while he tries to figure this out*

Always a pleasure, Miss @[member="Delila Castillon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom