Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Sneaks in all... sneakily like... uber sneaky... style... with a side of... sneaky...*

Serrena Alcine said:
Patches, darling! *muah* Long time no see, sugar...how have you been?
Miss @[member="Serrena Alcine"] ....

*hides all his dvd's and VHS*

Oh, you know... the usual... and yourself?

And Miss @[member="Alexia Preston"] ... I wouldn't have it any other way!

*doubles up on the dutch!*

Serrena Alcine

S
Jonathon Patches said:
Miss @[member="Serrena Alcine"] ....

*hides all his dvd's and VHS*

Oh, you know... the usual... and yourself?
About the same, sugar...*smiles*...trying to decide on a background for this new galaxy I find myself in. All is well with you, I hope?

Serrena Alcine said:
About the same, sugar...*smiles*...trying to decide on a background for this new galaxy I find myself in. All is well with you, I hope?
Huh... never thought of you as one to be "in the background" Miss @[member="Serrena Alcine"] ...

To my recollection (and my collection), you were always front and center... the star of "the show" if you will ;)

And yes, all is well. I hope the same for you too.

Serrena Alcine

S
Tamara said:
@[member="Serrena Alcine"] Hopefully there will still be videos in this version. ;)
For you, darling, I'll make a few ;)

Jonathon Patches said:
Huh... never thought of you as one to be "in the background" Miss @[member="Serrena Alcine"] ...

To my recollection (and my collection), you were always front and center... the star of "the show" if you will ;)

And yes, all is well. I hope the same for you too.
I do miss those days, honestly...but I don't think I'll be in the background here. Just debating switching things up and changing my story a little, that's all ;)

Could never completely give up my past...I had too much fun ;)

It is, thank you, honey :)

@[member="Serrena Alcine"]

Glad to hear you will be in the foreground, and not changing things up too much... and that there will still be a few movies loitering around...

tumblr_mwktjyXtMw1rzmt8uo2_250.gif

Besides, who doesn't like switching things up every now and then? :p

Serrena Alcine

S
@[member="Jonathon Patches"] - Amen, darling ;)

@[member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] - *winks slowly* Hey there.

@[member="Tamara"] - Tell that certain blonde she'll have autographed copies of all of them ;)

*suspects that @[member="Tahira Solo"] likes being hold down... er.... back*

And thank you Miss @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] ... though I suppose the whole "sneaking" part of the plan has backfired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom