Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Skako Minor Galactic Fair

Skako Minor Galactic Fair

div-goldiguess.png

Greetings!

I recently had in mind a Social Thread on the world of Skako Minor. The main idea would be to have a Galactic Fair hosted by the Trade Federation and the Senator of Skako where inventions and chaos market products can be showcased to guests and military officials from various factions. This would also give a good chance for people to interact with each other and form connections within higher political circles for future storylines.

I am also looking to unload a lot of my own chaos made wears and purchases made in roleplay will be translated into me giving permission as the manufacturer to use them in later threads.

If anyone is interested in having a Little World Fair, please let me know down below.

Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr - I would love to take part! It sounds like a lot of fun and right up Liin's alley. Darth Temerant Darth Temerant , it would be a fun thread to have our characters bump into eachother, ha ha!

Wonderful

Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr sounds interesting I'd like to show up maybe take Lukan Rath there if he wants to go to.

The more the merrier

Been working on Tem's companies and tech OOC, so it might be a good opportunity to showcase some of his stuff and have a random encounter, sure. ^^

Always need more products

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom